Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 09-01-2006, 05:21 AM   #1  
Stampin' Fool

Default 10% off at Cornish Heritage Farms!!

Enabler Alert!!

I just got an email from Cornish Heritage Farms regarding their Labor Day Weekend Sale. They are having 10% off EVERYTHING except already clearance items. The sale is today through Monday, Sept 4th. I NEED more backgrounders and they have 12 new ones!! Here's some info right from my email:

Well it's been one very busy day here at Cornish Heritage Farms! We have been planning lots of good offers for you & also getting our new sports stamps ready for release.

We have 12 NEW backgrounders & 47 NEW sport phrases! WoW!

SALE DETAILS:
10% off EVERYTHING (except Clearance items) from midight tonight (MT) until Monday Sept 4th, 2006 at midnight (MT). No coupon needed - prices will already be reduced.

GIVE AWAYS:
Each day we are going to be giving away something different with every order so please take a few minutes to look through this list.
FRIDAY - Dragon Post wood mounted stamp
SATURDAY - Tractor wood mounted stamp
SUNDAY - 1 pot of Scented Embossing powder (our choice of scent)
MONDAY - 5 sheets of Valley Forge Parchment Paper

PLUS if you spend over $75 anytime during the four day sale we will also include a FREE Lattice Backgrounder wood mounted stamp.

FREE PRIZE DRAWING!
We have TWO Stamp Presses by Clearsnap to give away - retail value of $45. We are going to do one drawing on Saturday (Sept 2nd, 2006) & the other on Monday (Sept 4th, 2006). No purchase is necessary. All you have to do is have/set up an account on our store & be subscribed to our newsletter (i.e. this email). SO pass the word to all your friends & two people out there somewhere will soon have a new "toy" to play with!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 09-01-2006, 05:46 AM   #2  
Stampin' Fool

Oh, and here's a link. Still missing my edit button!
http://www.cornishheritagefarms.com/...p/intro/retail
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!