Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   General Stamping Talk (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/)
-   -   [b]Cheap Bulk Envelopes Needed for Stamp-A-Stack???????[/b] (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/%5Bb%5Dcheap-bulk-envelopes-needed-stamp-stack-%5B-b%5D-14962/)

stampinlola 11-02-2004 03:12 PM

[b]Cheap Bulk Envelopes Needed for Stamp-A-Stack???????[/b]

This is my first post, I hope I do this right! I Love this site and check it several times a day. Not only is this site WONDERFUL, but also the people and relationships it harbors.
I was wondering, I'm a SU demonstrator and have a Stamp-A-Stack planned for November 20th. I was looking for envelopes, cheap ones. The breakdown for pricing using SU! envelopes, are $3.00 of the price charged. By the time you add on everything else, there isn't much profit, if any. Does anyone have any suggestions???? I would greatly appreciate any response.

Thanks'
Lora Mason

[/b]

JoyOfStamping 11-02-2004 03:22 PM

I've gotten them at www.actionenvelopes.com cause its really cheap, but only if you order in bulk! I bought 1,000 white envies!

By the way, welcome to SCS! This is a wonderful place! ;)

stampinmarni 11-02-2004 03:37 PM

i get mine at staples in packs of 250 for about $13.00 i think. not as nice as su, but when i bulk mail, i go for the cheaper ones.

Proverbs31 11-02-2004 03:44 PM

I am in the exact same boat! I went to OfficeDepot.com today and found that they sell the right size, 24 lb. weight in white and ivory, 100 for $5.50 or so (I can't remember exactly). I looked at them in the store, and was somewhat satisfied (epescially since I will be giving them away to my card party attendees), but I do admit that the SU envies are a higher quality. I am going to try some other business supply places before I give up.

I will post if I find another affordable option.

soupwoman97 11-02-2004 03:44 PM

You can also find them at wal-mart, office depot, office max. They are not the quality as SU! are but they are cheaper.

rsdreyer 11-02-2004 03:45 PM

If it's just for the standard size cards, Walmart. 60 envelopes for $2.97 (something like that)

cookiestamper 11-02-2004 03:52 PM

Also- watch for sales. Someone posted a few weeks ago that Office Max or Office Depot? (I get them mixed up) was having a sale on those boxes of envies- buy one and get one free. :D

munhaven 11-02-2004 04:05 PM

I buy envelopes in bulk from www.envelopemall.com. Last I knew you did have to phone the order in, but you can at least get a price list from the site. Of course, the more you buy, the cheaper it is so I usually ask my downline and customers. I think the most I've ever ordered is 2500.

love6kids 11-02-2004 04:12 PM

I just got an ad from viking.com and their white "invitation envelopes" 4 1/2 X 5 3/4 are on sale right now for 4.99 per 100 or something like that. I don't have it in front of me right now, but it's close to that.
:) Alicia