Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   General Stamping Talk (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/)
-   -   *merged* Any SU! March specials? (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-stamping-talk-17/%2Amerged%2A-any-su-march-specials-121059/)

my4blessings 02-15-2006 07:27 AM

*merged* Any SU! March specials?

I know, I'm so impatient!

rshores 02-15-2006 08:10 AM

Bump, I would like to know too.

Doris 02-15-2006 08:12 AM

me too! Please do tell! :D

lilorangemouse 02-15-2006 08:14 AM

Not sure if I'm allowed to give details - I don't want to get in trouble. But, I'll give a hint - it's called Free Wheeling!

kimmiekrafts 02-15-2006 08:20 AM

Call your demo and ask them!

rshores 02-15-2006 08:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kimmiekrafts
Call your demo and ask them!

My demo is not home or I would. I have already left her a message. :D

I know before they have had the 50% off stamp sets in March and I am wanting to know if that is what they are doing this year too and if so which sets.

ScramperNut 02-15-2006 08:31 AM

ooo, I didn't think of the March specials, my Bdayis in March and I'mhosting a workshop b/c that's my Stamp Club month. WOO HOO free stamps and specials, this is gonna be my bestest birthday EVA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kirby 02-15-2006 08:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rshores
My demo is not home or I would. I have already left her a message. :D

I know before they have had the 50% off stamp sets in March and I am wanting to know if that is what they are doing this year too and if so which sets.

OMG
Is it March already

thought it was still Feb?

kathyt99 02-15-2006 08:52 AM

March special

So, what do you all think about "Free Wheelin'?"

Frikken Dump! 02-15-2006 08:54 AM

Not that crazy about it myself. Maybe if it was the jumbo wheels it would be more enticing. We need another free set of ink pads or something like that.

laxeash 02-15-2006 09:22 AM

Oh, whatz this 'free wheeling'? spill pls!! is it something like buy products for $$ and get a free wheel or something?

Easwari

card_drazy 02-15-2006 09:27 AM

buy one of 5 sets and a pack of assorted cs get a free cordinating wheel.

laxeash 02-15-2006 09:36 AM

what are the names of the 5 sets?

Skittl1321 02-15-2006 09:38 AM

Wheels are a smart promotion for SU!

For someone who doesn't have a ton of supplies yet- when they earn a free wheel (and who doesn't love free stuff) they will have to buy a handle and ink.

Good way to sell more stuff.

(That's probably what will happen to me. Thus far I haven't gotten into wheels- but a free one means I might have to.)

BasketMom 02-15-2006 09:41 AM

Can someone spill what the sets included in this special are? I think we could guess the coordinating wheels ourselves. ;) PLEASE???

Arlene Bridges 02-15-2006 09:44 AM

Yes PLEASE!!!! Which 5 stamp sets are we discussing? Does it matter if you get 8x11 or 12 x 12 assorted cardstock?

cjhill39 02-15-2006 09:57 AM

I just got off the phone with my demo... She's coming over to drop off my new stuff and tell me about it! Can't wait!! I know one of the sets is Bold Butterfly. Not sure what the others are yet.

mmferg 02-15-2006 11:12 AM

Crayon Kids + 8.5x11 assorted cardstock = FREE Crayon ABC's wheel

Bloomin� Wonderful + 8.5x11 assorted cardstock = FREE Whirly Twirly wheel

And Everything Nice + 8.5x11 assorted cardstock = FREE Hollyhock (jumbo) Wheel

Bold Butterfly + 8.5x11 assorted cardstock = FREE Flitting by (jumbo) wheel

Petal Prints + 8.5x11 assorted cardstock = FREE leaf prints wheel

my4blessings 02-15-2006 11:23 AM

Thanks Mandy! I did talk to my demo and she gave me the info as well. I know this comes up time and again, but I don't see the big deal in having this posted here. I am excited to be able to save more of my pennies for the Spring Mini as this special doesn't really appeal to me. PHEW! The Spring Mini sure does! :D

buttons2 02-15-2006 11:52 AM

I'm with you my4blessings. These five sets don't do anything for me so I'll see what else I can spend my pennies on. Thanks for sharing this info.

Wanda

CardFanatic 02-15-2006 01:27 PM

I'm glad that special isn't tempting, because I can concentrate on spending my money on the spring mini :)

wonton 02-15-2006 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by my4blessings
Thanks Mandy! I did talk to my demo and she gave me the info as well. I know this comes up time and again, but I don't see the big deal in having this posted here. I am excited to be able to save more of my pennies for the Spring Mini as this special doesn't really appeal to me. PHEW! The Spring Mini sure does! :D

I agree with you Renee. Thanks Mandy for sharing the info!:)

Arlene Bridges 02-15-2006 03:29 PM

I am like ya'll. Think I will instead spend my dough on the Spring Mini. There are 2 of the 5 on my wishlist, but I can live without them longer...

msamethyst1 02-15-2006 05:08 PM

Whatever you do don't go look at the gallery! Only set on my Wish List is Crayon Kids. Until I went to look at And Everything Nice in the gallery. Somehow I had overlooked this set in the catty. I had seen the hollyhock wheel and thought that might be cute some day but And Everything Nice was never on my radar. Well now I have to have it. It will make great cards for my twin nieces. The SCS gallery strikes again. Take a set I never would have wanted or thought I needed and now that I've looked at some samples (and I am sure there will be more to come with it being on special) it's a must have. Blast you SCS ;)

nmslmomto3 02-15-2006 05:19 PM

I had this happen with the print pattern bg, never had it even in my mind, till I saw all the things people do with it here, and WHAM, to the front of my list it went..lol. Just got it with my birthday order, loving it!!! I want the spring mini stuff too though, loving that little bitty print pattern in there!

santakitty 02-15-2006 05:45 PM

Lisa M - what's the 'itty bitty print pattern' you're looking at in the spring mini? Don't think I saw this.....and love anything that I can use to create backgrounds.
Kitty

MSBetsyZ 02-15-2006 08:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by santakitty
Lisa M - what's the 'itty bitty print pattern' you're looking at in the spring mini? Don't think I saw this.....and love anything that I can use to create backgrounds.
Kitty

It's in the Looks Like Spring set. It has a companion stamp of dotted lines that you can stamp over the mini print pattern one to make it argyle. AWESOME...

KateStamps 02-16-2006 05:11 AM

Yay!! Now I have an excuse to get off the fence and buy Crayon Kids! One less thing on the "if it discontinues, I have to buy it" list.

Kate