Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 01-02-2014, 01:50 PM   #1  
Inking Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New here - and new to Project Life!!

Hi everyone!! I introduced myself in November and have participated in a few swaps. Today I decided to look on this site to see if that many people did or are doing project life albums. I have an addiction for Pinterest and that's actually where I first heard about project life. Of course I wanted to start right away so I made a project life board on my Pinterest page and started pinning!! I got a million great ideas, plus went online read a lot of blogs and watched YouTube, and home shopping network videos. I placed an order with hsn (they had some good deals on the kits - with flex pay options) and I went to my local michaels and a.c. moore. I think I have more than enough plus with all the free printables!! My scrapbooking/card making room has to now include a project life area.

I've read a lot of tips and about different techniques - I'm just starting out so I would love people to share ideas and thoughts with me. I'm hoping to incorporate a lot of my Stampin with my album and add dimension to it but at least I know, plain is acceptable too. Maybe one day splitcoast will have a forum just for project lifers 😁!

So again I'm glad to be a part of this great group! Feel free to respond or message me. I would love to connect with some new project life starters and some veterans!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-02-2014, 05:04 PM   #2  
Stampin' Fool

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

I've done a little Project Life. I really like the concept. I did a Heritage album recently. Some of the photos were bigger than the pockets, so I ordered some of the coordinating 12x12 paper. I'm going to use it for our recent New Orleans trip, too.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-04-2014, 07:50 PM   #3  
Crimping Master

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

So today I started by downloading all my pictures to a stick to get developed to start on the project life I decided to do now. 2012 and 2013. You can tell my kids are grown, I do pretty much the same thing all the time and so I have 20 plus pictures for 2013. I think I will be done in a couple of days, lol. I might go back to the 12 x12 pages but for now I am going to give it my best shot.

Lorri
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-05-2014, 05:59 AM   #4  
Inking Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I will post later today in response but I just wanted everyone to know one of the sites I print pictures from is having a sale a penny prints. I believe u have to do today though. It's yorkphoto.com they have an app too and the code is "newsavings". Once u add shipping 100 prints is like 6 cents a piece
Reply With Quote Likes