Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   General Scrappin' Talk (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-scrappin-talk-80/)
-   -   Chat While You Scrap...I Like Cheese (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/general-scrappin-talk-80/chat-while-you-scrap-i-like-cheese-267344/)

Salster 07-11-2007 08:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by arhawg (Post 6468163)
Okay I pick cruella up at the dealership....she is on the phone talking the whole time back to her house plus another 30 minutes.

so then she says lets make our list.... okay I got my paper and put my hand on it to hold it still and got ready to write and she all of a sudden says....

A RING? ALready? I am stunned!

hahaha!
yes, a ring.

how long have you been dating

5 weeks

that is the fastest i have ever known so i guess your moving to clarksville?

yes

when did you get it...last night huh

yes.

I am stunned, very happy for you...when is the wedding...

January 19th.

that fast?

yes.

wow... okay i nedd you to go get this lightbulb....

(back from getting .ight bulb and a few other things.....)

Cruella says....lets make the party to do list

okay...

blah blah blah....

yep...ummm I am going to need to go down to one day a week soi can plan and get ready for the wedding...

I have already realized that and totally understand....when you get back from the errands we wil talk about when you will start one day a week....you will still watch the house when I am gone....

yes

okay because I totally trust yu in my house..

I understand....

okay go run your errands....

(so now she is gone for another 30 minutes....) I will let you all know what else happens!!!

:mrgreen: hehehe

Salster 07-11-2007 08:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StacyBeth (Post 6468180)
NO WAY!!! Congratulations!!!!! Pictures PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hee hee...see this post!
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...postcount=4859

Salster 07-11-2007 08:44 AM

...I'm off to find food! :D

princessdi69 07-11-2007 08:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by arhawg (Post 6468163)
Okay I pick cruella up at the dealership....she is on the phone talking the whole time back to her house plus another 30 minutes.

so then she says lets make our list.... okay I got my paper and put my hand on it to hold it still and got ready to write and she all of a sudden says....

A RING? ALready? I am stunned!

hahaha!
yes, a ring.

how long have you been dating

5 weeks

that is the fastest i have ever known so i guess your moving to clarksville?

yes

when did you get it...last night huh

yes.

I am stunned, very happy for you...when is the wedding...

January 19th.

that fast?

yes.

wow... okay i nedd you to go get this lightbulb....

(back from getting .ight bulb and a few other things.....)

Cruella says....lets make the party to do list

okay...

blah blah blah....

yep...ummm I am going to need to go down to one day a week soi can plan and get ready for the wedding...

I have already realized that and totally understand....when you get back from the errands we wil talk about when you will start one day a week....you will still watch the house when I am gone....

yes

okay because I totally trust yu in my house..

I understand....

okay go run your errands....

(so now she is gone for another 30 minutes....) I will let you all know what else happens!!!

Hehehe!!!!

princessdi69 07-11-2007 08:51 AM

I was going to work in the yard but man is it hot out there.

princessdi69 07-11-2007 09:40 AM

wow. is it quiet here!!! I have eaten lunch and decided I wasnt going outside. Kyle went to Josh's house (the kid who lives behind us). All is quiet, almost too quiet. hehe

princessdi69 07-11-2007 10:08 AM

I just received my package of the cheesecake swaps and they look great.

Salster 07-11-2007 10:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by princessdi69 (Post 6469424)
I just received my package of the cheesecake swaps and they look great.

Too bad there's no CHEESECAKE in there too! ;) hehehe

cricketts 07-11-2007 10:32 AM

Hey guys!

cricketts 07-11-2007 10:34 AM

Darcy is probably ready to hurt me! She called me last night about getting her ring and I couldn't squeel with excitement. I had a room of ladies scrappin' and I would have scared them to death.

cricketts 07-11-2007 10:35 AM

Can't stay. I will check back in this afternoon.

princessdi69 07-11-2007 10:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Salster (Post 6469622)

that would have been nice...

Salster 07-11-2007 11:43 AM

I really HATE it when I'm too busy to chat while at work! :(
...luckily you guys seem to be off enjoying the real world today!

sapphire1968 07-11-2007 11:45 AM

Afternoon all.
Been quiet here today. All 3 of us ended up napping for about 2 hours. I'll pay the price for that one tonight with Duncan but I was on the verge of a migrain and just had to sleep. The pest guy is here now and it was just to cute the way the boys were following him around. I feel bad for the guy cause he hs to wear long pants and long sleave shirt and his truck has no AC.. it's like 103 with the heat index out there! I ofered him a propell drink and this is his last job so that's good.

So, what's everyone up to?

Salster 07-11-2007 11:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Salster (Post 6470434)
I really HATE it when I'm too busy to chat while at work! :(
...luckily you guys seem to be off enjoying the real world today!

Well, except for our darling Darcy Doodle Doo! Hang in there D, only a few more hours!!! :-D

sapphire1968 07-11-2007 11:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Salster (Post 6469622)

Now that would have been something I could have sunk my teeth into... hehehe

Salster 07-11-2007 11:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sapphire1968 (Post 6470451)
Afternoon all.
Been quiet here today. All 3 of us ended up napping for about 2 hours. I'll pay the price for that one tonight with Duncan but I was on the verge of a migrain and just had to sleep. The pest guy is here now and it was just to cute the way the boys were following him around. I feel bad for the guy cause he hs to wear long pants and long sleave shirt and his truck has no AC.. it's like 103 with the heat index out there! I ofered him a propell drink and this is his last job so that's good.

So, what's everyone up to?

I was just whining that I have too much to do...and secretly hoping someone would be here to chat with! :mrgreen: hehehe

Salster 07-11-2007 11:47 AM

BRB!

sapphire1968 07-11-2007 11:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Salster (Post 6470467)
I was just whining that I have too much to do...and secretly hoping someone would be here to chat with! :mrgreen: hehehe

NO.. no whining allowed.. I get enough of that with my kids..hehehehe

Salster 07-11-2007 11:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sapphire1968 (Post 6470507)
NO.. no whining allowed.. I get enough of that with my kids..hehehehe

Oh sorry! ;) hehehehe

sapphire1968 07-11-2007 12:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Salster (Post 6470585)
Oh sorry! ;) hehehehe

that's ok.. luckily I can't hear you whine..hehehe

and I'm listening to both mine whine now..uhg

Salster 07-11-2007 12:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sapphire1968 (Post 6470712)
that's ok.. luckily I can't hear you whine..hehehe

and I'm listening to both mine whine now..uhg

Funny, but Stuart and I were wondering where BJ was a while ago...we hadn't heard any b****in' and gripein' in a while!!! hahahaha

princessdi69 07-11-2007 12:14 PM

Finally someone is here...

The news is showing a fedex truck that caught fire in Houston.. what happens now about all those packages lost..

sapphire1968 07-11-2007 12:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Salster (Post 6470735)
Funny, but Stuart and I were wondering where BJ was a while ago...we hadn't heard any b****in' and gripein' in a while!!! hahahaha

hehehe

I finally hav a little bit of peace and quiet.. we'll see how long THAT lasts :rolleyes:

sapphire1968 07-11-2007 12:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by princessdi69 (Post 6470821)

The news is showing a fedex truck that caught fire in Houston.. what happens now about all those packages lost..

Oh man, that stinks. I wonder what does happen in that case.. there could be important documents as well... what a mess

princessdi69 07-11-2007 12:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sapphire1968 (Post 6470853)
Oh man, that stinks. I wonder what does happen in that case.. there could be important documents as well... what a mess

or stamping stuff... hehehhe

Salster 07-11-2007 12:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by princessdi69 (Post 6470821)

OH no!!! ...but thank goodness it wasn't a UPS truck!!! :???:

sapphire1968 07-11-2007 12:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Salster (Post 6470892)
OH no!!! ...but thank goodness it wasn't a UPS truck!!! :???:

oh you too funny..hehehehe

Salster 07-11-2007 12:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sapphire1968 (Post 6470853)

At my old job I used Fed Ex every day to send loan documents, and plat maps to homeowners...YIKES!!!!

Salster 07-11-2007 12:34 PM

Oh Crud

Over an hour left to go...

sapphire1968 07-11-2007 12:43 PM

I was off sending a happy email announcing yet another new MOMS Club member. We had 2 moms give birth this week... I just love new babies.. both were girls too...

sapphire1968 07-11-2007 12:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Salster (Post 6471069)
Over an hour left to go...

Hopefully it'll go by fast for ya girl...

sapphire1968 07-11-2007 01:06 PM

Ok, we'd everyone go... I know i didn't shower but I'm not that bad...hehehe

mrslevite 07-11-2007 01:11 PM

Hello, ladies. :)

We're taking a break from painting. And it's looking good, too. There's so much to be done - shelves taken down (and then put back up), replacing outlets and switches and covers so they all match, replacing the toilet paper holder and adding a towel bar, taking down curtains and putting them back up. And there's so much 'stuff' to move and it will have either have to be brought back in here and put away some where, or thrown or given away. But when it's finished, it will be worth it.

And then I want to redo floors. :mrgreen:

princessdi69 07-11-2007 01:13 PM

Teresa you sound like you are getting a lot done. that is great. we want to see photos....

sapphire1968 07-11-2007 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrslevite (Post 6471510)

We're taking a break from painting. And it's looking good, too. There's so much to be done - shelves taken down (and then put back up), replacing outlets and switches and covers so they all match, replacing the toilet paper holder and adding a towel bar, taking down curtains and putting them back up. And there's so much 'stuff' to move and it will have either have to be brought back in here and put away some where, or thrown or given away. But when it's finished, it will be worth it.

Oh my, it sounds like quite the renovation going on over there... I can't wait to see how it looks when you'e done

mrslevite 07-11-2007 01:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by princessdi69 (Post 6471527)
Teresa you sound like you are getting a lot done. that is great. we want to see photos....

LOL!!! That would require finding my camera! :rolleyes:

mrslevite 07-11-2007 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sapphire1968 (Post 6471563)
Oh my, it sounds like quite the renovation going on over there... I can't wait to see how it looks when you'e done

Maybe I'll take some pics when we're finished.

I still want to do more to the bathroom. If I can get the lavatory replaced with a pedestal sink and put down tile in the bathroom, it's gonna look really good. I've been planning this out for almost 3 years now. :mrgreen:

Salster 07-11-2007 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sapphire1968 (Post 6471166)
I was off sending a happy email announcing yet another new MOMS Club member. We had 2 moms give birth this week... I just love new babies.. both were girls too...

Awww, I LOVE babies too!!! http://www.cosgan.de/images/smilie/v...edene/k060.gif

Salster 07-11-2007 01:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrslevite (Post 6471510)

Ooooo FLOORS!!! That's what I want too!