Register

Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 06-23-2009, 09:10 PM   #1321
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni

that is NOT in my job description, woman!!! ha!!! i'll cheer for the Pattison Colts!!!! i thought you'd get a kick outta that!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 06-23-2009, 09:10 PM   #1322
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess

Okay I have to go to bed... I am just too tired... I am glad we got to chat.... I might call you tomorrow since I know you won't not call me back... You hear that DEB... I know you are reading this.... Or maybe not. lol
Old 06-23-2009, 09:11 PM   #1323
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Whatever... I am gonna call the school and tell them that its a requirement for newbies to wear the costume... lol
Old 06-23-2009, 09:14 PM   #1324

you do that and i WON'T call you back!! ha! we're taking the boys to see the new Transformers movie at 3:30pm!! so excited! even dh is staying home tomorrow so we can catch it early!

g'nite, girlie!! great chattin' w/ ya!
Old 06-23-2009, 09:16 PM   #1325
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Enjoy your movie.. I so want to see that but will have to wait.

HUGS>.. GN
Old 06-24-2009, 07:39 AM   #1326
Glitter Guru

I has been so long since I checked up on you guys. How is everything going?
Old 06-24-2009, 01:48 PM   #1327
Stazon Splitcoast

Hi guys. Just wanted to let you know that my catalogs should be here tomorrow. I will try to get your catalogs out to you in the mail by Saturday, if not sooner.
BLOG
Old 06-24-2009, 02:04 PM   #1328
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Giraffes & Laughs

I saw that on FB, Debi!! COOL! I will get my check in the mail to you tomorrow -- I just haven't had a chance this week with two sets of relatives, new carpet (and having to take out the old), teaching every day, and then rehearsals at night! Oh - and Dad's bday!

I am TIRED! LOL

Thanks for holding one for me!
Old 06-24-2009, 10:05 PM   #1329
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Debi I will get a check out to you tomorrow. I did forget before we left, but I had warned you that might happen. LOL I am excited to see the new catty.

Workout was ruff tonight. I even skipped the last set... Wimp.. I know... I know...

Tomorrow night DH has Hog and Dogs night. Local riders go over to this park with their bikes and such. They have vendors etc there. DH and a few friends are all riding over and the kids will go with me in the truck over. Not much fun for me as the bikes all look the same. BUT the kids love it and see it like the *men* folk do. haha

Got a little stamping done today, now to take pictures. I had to help MIL out so much on the phone today. Really didn't feel like summer. lol Oh well...

Okay off to bed I am tired.

Judy new carpet... that is awesome. I didn't know you were getting it. What color? I want new carpet, but will wait another year or so till the kids out grow the mud. Right... right....

Oh yea Angel I did talk to Deb today. She answered the phone with I bet you are thinking I am ignoring you right... bawhahaha... I told her I was giving her a hard time on the thread and she needed to read it. ANd I did tell her that you were going to get into that costume and take a picture for me. bahwhaha.... Atleast take one standing enxt to it for me.

Okay off now...
Old 06-24-2009, 10:06 PM   #1330
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Quote:
Originally Posted by teach0123 View Post
I has been so long since I checked up on you guys. How is everything going?
Hi! Doing good. Glad its summer and enjoying or trying to enjoy the days. how are you doing?
Old 06-25-2009, 07:58 AM   #1331

g'morning!!!

yay to new carpet! i'd like to get rid of our carpet in the downstairs living room ( i know, it's not even 2 yrs old yet). but i'm sure we'll get rid of it someday and either put down the tile that matches the kitchen, or the hardwood that matches the hallway.
took the boys to see Transformers last night ~ oh, it was SOOOO cool!!!! they can't get over how real it looks!
oldest 2 have tournaments this weekend. have to buy ods white baseball pants. they usually wear black pants, but we're hoping they'll stay cooler in the white. yds needs new cleats bad. always something!
trying to do the verve sketches for the new release. have 2 to go. hoping to find time to stamp today. have 2 new flourishes sets waiting to see ink!
hope everyone has a great day!!!
Old 06-26-2009, 04:43 AM   #1332
Gallery Gazer

:P Heeelllloooooo!!!!

Yeah yeah yeah.... I am alive and well... just need to get out of my creative funk... how is everyone? Stacy filled me in on you guys and what is up... I am so out of the loop and out of the the stamping "society!" LOL! I have been kept busy with Army families as we are creeping up on deployment. Or as I call it, Family Readiness hell! LOL!! It really has taken up a lot of my time. But I enjoy doing it...just wish it didn't come with so much drama!

DEBI- I want a catty!!! Please please please!! I can get a check out to you... let me know if you have some more.

I will keep checking back now that I know this thread is still going....
Hope you all are well!! HUGS....
Old 06-26-2009, 04:55 AM   #1333
Stazon Splitcoast

I'll send you one Deb just pm me your address so I don't have to look for it. I ordered 3 cases so I have plenty to share. I will have another case coming as soon as they update my points.
BLOG
Old 06-26-2009, 06:46 AM   #1334
Glitter Guru

Good morning everyone...
Old 06-26-2009, 07:22 AM   #1335

g'morning ladies!!

hiya sunshine!

hey, stranger, er, uh, i mean, deb!!!!!! i totally understand the Family Readiness thing. hope it all goes very smoothly for you and that the days fly by.
ok, off to create!! have a good one!
Old 06-26-2009, 08:18 AM   #1336
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Morning! Deb so nice to see you... bawhahaha... Did you read back a few posts. lol You know I love ya.

Okay so the family drama now is....... My Middle sister is engaged. Yep ingaged. She is the one who was going to get PG this last winter and all that drama. Anyhow... She has been dating this guy she met on Eharmony (thats right) for about 6 months. he lives in Wyoming ( thats right) she has traveled there about 5 times, the talk daily etc. A few other deets that I won't post on here as to not offend anyone else reading. We are meeting him tonight, he is meeting all the extended family in Oregon and Boise this week. Then she goes back to Wyoming to meet his extended family. LOTS of drama with that and the biggest issue is his religion or religion choice change. So that is my family readiness drama. lol

Going to Costco today, then walmart before we meet the new *guy*.... Oh myy... my... my.... the drama continues... I love my little bubble world at my house. Hence why I try to stay in it. lol

is anyone having issues with scheduled posts not posting and hvaing to manually go in to post them. Even if it says scheduled? Mine have done that all week, rather irritating
Old 06-26-2009, 10:00 AM   #1337

i read on someone's blog that they were having probs w/ posts.

sorry about the family drama. call me if you need to!!!!!!!!! my family is almost nothing BUT drama!!!!!!!!!!!!!

off to run errands!
Old 06-27-2009, 09:04 AM   #1338
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Howdy. Angel beware there are new Star Wars legos coming out. Oh man.... I am just as hooked as the kids are lol.

Nothing planned for today but RELAXING.... Whohooo... Trying to get the grandparents to watch the kids so we can see Transformers. We will see...

have a great day girls.
Old 06-27-2009, 09:15 AM   #1339
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Giraffes & Laughs

Can't have families w/o drama, eh? LOL

Done teaching summer school! YAY!

Going shopping with DD and sister today - I hope you all have a great weekend!
Old 06-28-2009, 08:26 AM   #1340
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Quote:
Originally Posted by StampingQueenJAR View Post
Can't have families w/o drama, eh? LOL

Done teaching summer school! YAY!

Going shopping with DD and sister today - I hope you all have a great weekend!
That was fast for summer school. glad your done? Have fun shopping?
Old 06-28-2009, 08:29 AM   #1341
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Transformers was AWESOME!!! Oh I loved it... Not for the boys for sure on this one.... It had a lot more of the *scary* images etc in this one. I totally loved it. I think they are going to have to make another one. I mean they make all the good ones in three's right... Lord of the Rings.... Ice Age.... Terminator... etc... They so can't leave you hanging with just two.

Rode on the back of DH motorcycle to the movies and for a small ride afterwards. ACK..... I was so scared. Its been 12 years since I have ridden on the back and I forgot how vulnerable I feel on that thing. Sheesssh.... So it was only a small ride as he calls it. But its a start.

Kids are at gma's house and will be here soon. Need to get a get well card done before they get here. have a great day!
Old 06-29-2009, 04:38 AM   #1342

Hey all!
I have been MIA. LOL!
Last week the two big kids were at camp, and here we had VBS. And little dd was sick for 2 days of that--so we did some tag team parenting while I did VBS.

At pick up from camp we were pleased to see how ds's soccer skills have improved and dd tried out (and got) a solo in her musical. (DS was at camp for Soccer and dd was there for music) DD's musical included a STOMP-type # and I loved watching her face glow while she did her jazz routine with drumsticks!! VERY COOL!
I think both grew spiritually a bit, too.

VBS was great-196 kids! It was so nice to be a part of a "team" rather than being in charge of the crafts and doing it all myself! The highlight was the kids decorating pillowslips that will be sewn into dresses for girls in Africa (girls are major second class citizens in this particular area--and are not given proper clothing to keep them that way). The care and creativity that came out of the kids amazed us all!

I am having some (hopefully minor) computer issues, so I am using ds's laptop this week.
I am trying to keep it to an hour a day. Will be hard tomorrow, as I have some major uploading to do. If you have a chance, stop by my blog on Wed. I have a bit if good news--nothing huge, just good.

Last night little dd and I went to see UP! It was fun and very sweet!! AND the first movie I have seen in a theatre in over a year. (DH usually takes the kids--too expensive to take me too most of the time)

Have a great week, all!!

my blog

Last edited by Julesiana; 06-29-2009 at 04:41 AM..
Old 06-29-2009, 10:53 AM   #1343
Gallery Gazer

Hey everyone!!

Hope you all had a great weekend...Stacy, how did the meeting go? I think we all have a bit of drama in our families.. I know we do!! But it is surprising to know your sister got engaged!!

VBS ended Saturday for us... {SIGH} ... now we need to find something else for the kids to do!! LOL!! Is it wrong to church hop to attend the VBS at each one until summer is done?? BWAHAHAHA!! The boys have been seeing one of the teachers at their schools since the end of school for reading tutoring so that at least keeps them occupied 2x a week.

Just got back from Tylers ENT appt which they had to go up the nose, down the throat AGAIN to take a look at those vocal nodules he has to see if they got worse or any better...... of course, its the same so they will have him attend therapy again; the good news is that Tyler wont have to do this procedure again until he is about 12. Whew!

Other than that, we are trying to spend as much time as a family since deployment is creeping up on us... Tom and I will spend a week together in the middle of July, I have CHA at the end of July, and then we will take the boys to Disney in Aug. Hope you all have a great day... I am actually going to make a card for once!! Jewelry has taken up some of my time lately... Talk soon!
Old 06-29-2009, 06:48 PM   #1344
Stazon Splitcoast

Hi all. Kids all home from school now. Mds and oldest dd are at camp this week but eeekkk my parents are hear until the 12th. Lacrosse season continues meaning a minimum of 3 games a week. Thankfully dd is at camp or I would have had two lacrosse games tonight, at the same time, nearly 90 miles apart. Nothing like trying to be in 2 different counties at the same time. Didn't get catalogs in the mail Saturday because of my parents visit I was crisis cleaning. Will have them take it to the post office for me tomorrow but I don't have Deb's address. So Deb, pm me with your address, please.
BLOG
Old 06-29-2009, 10:01 PM   #1345
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Jules sounds like you had a good time at VBS also. That is great. I am pretty sure you are loving being in the *city* now. hee hee DD had a good time I see also. Very cool! I think its great you had so many kids there. Only like 2 churches do it here now and I found out too late to sign the boys up. Our church is huge you would think they would do it but noone will work it to help etc. Whatever....

Deb I so laughed at your church hopping... I am sure there are some parents who try to do that. haha Glad you came around to say hi. Enjoy the family time while you can. We understand... I just call to harrass you.

Workout was not that great tonight. I am so tired, didn't do the cardo afterwards. I am hitting the shower and then bed.

Does anyone know if this stupid blogger thing is fixed with scheduled posts or when it will be? Rather irritatiing.... ggggrr.... Okay off for now. GN
Old 06-29-2009, 10:02 PM   #1346
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Hi Debi. Sounds like you are busy too. Glad your parents are visiting, enjoy that time. I mailed a check out to you on Friday. No hurry.... Do you have my addy?
Old 06-30-2009, 07:41 AM   #1347

hi everyone! so nice to see more faces around here!

deb, how funny w/ the church hopping! hehe! hey, whatever it takes to help keep you sane during summer, right?! enjoy your family time!!!

jules, sounds like the kiddos had a blast! glad you did, too!!!

debi, you sound like me running all over, needing to be in 2 or 3 different places at once! except you have more kiddos, so probably a little more stressful for you! i just wish it'd cool down a bit over here!

have to pick mom up from the airport today. i think her trip went well, for the most part. long story. have some things to take care of today, also. then, ods has practice and yds has a game (praying that they win!). dh is out of town til friday morning! need to get the important stuff out of the way so i can stamp!!!!

have a good one!
Old 06-30-2009, 07:42 AM   #1348
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Stamping is the important stuff... what are you talking about. lol
Old 06-30-2009, 07:43 AM   #1349
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Morning... I am pulling out one of my new Hanna sets that I got a few weeks well probably months ago and playing with it today. The baby set... its adorable... So I am gonna stamp with it this morning. Kids are playing hotwheels...
Old 06-30-2009, 07:46 AM   #1350
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinshappy View Post
Hi Debi. Sounds like you are busy too. Glad your parents are visiting, enjoy that time. I mailed a check out to you on Friday. No hurry.... Do you have my addy?
I have it.
BLOG
Old 06-30-2009, 09:18 AM   #1351
Gallery Gazer

Hi everyone!
Deb- PMd you my addy....

Inside for a bit while the boys play their DS. I am going to attempt to stamp again (can you believe it??) and then maybe actually do a darn post on my blog!! I have like 4 projects I have not put up!! I am getting behind on that... Anyway, I hope everyone enjoys their day with or without the parents!!! LOL!!! Leaving Thursday to NJ to visit Tom's grandfather who is unfortunately getting frailer (is that a word?) and has gotten a bit worked up about Tom's deployment. His mind is going... so sad, but happy to see him. Stacy...I will have to see about the scheduled blogger thing... I will need to do that while I am gone, so I hope it works!! Talk soon!
Old 06-30-2009, 12:16 PM   #1352
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Oh my goodness.... My grandma and Aunt just left out house... My grandmother bought us a Wii and the Wii fit.... holy cow... Talk about fun... She said she was coming by and had a surprise for us. She has been in Oregon with family the last few months. ANyways... she made me and the boys sit on the couch with our eyes closed, then told us to open them. She was so excited... it was like seeing a kid in a candy store. Not to mention the boys were tickled pink. lol

Now we have to wait till DH gets home to hook it all up with all the other gadgets he has hooked up. lol

Okay... thought I would share.
Old 07-01-2009, 06:05 PM   #1353

hiya ladies!

how fun, stacy!!! are they getting along better than earlier today? we had gotten a Wii in HI and love it!
mom came over for dinner. the boys were playing outside w/ the hose. i'm so glad because they obviously had some extra energy to use up! she had a good trip, i suppose. she and my grandmother didn't have the best relationship and that became more obvious during her visit. nothing to do about it at this point.
ok, going to see if i feel up to being creative tonight. not wild about my SC card today. guess i was trying to combine too many challenges!
catch y'all later, maybe! i know i'll be up late!
Old 07-01-2009, 11:00 PM   #1354
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Whohoo... Congrats Angel... Check it out girls....

http://clearlyistamp.typepad.com/my_...r.html#comment
Old 07-02-2009, 09:27 AM   #1355

thanks chickie! i'm excited!

helping me deal w/ some other stamp-world news. whatever is what i say! right, debi!!! *hugs*
ok, i've just spent over an hour on the 'puter ~ need to accomplish something today! see y'all!!
Old 07-02-2009, 09:50 AM   #1356
Stazon Splitcoast

whatever is right Angel!
BLOG
Old 07-02-2009, 11:34 AM   #1357
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Do you girls have luck with selling stamps on your blogs or listed them I mean? I ahve a bunch of CTMH ones acrylic and some SU retired ones from like way back. I don't want to give them away, but don't want to keep them either. Let me know if you have had luck.
Old 07-02-2009, 03:35 PM   #1358

not off my blog, though i may try to list them in a post w/ specific prices on the side. i had some listed on the sidebar once and no one ever asked about any of them. i've seen some "popular" bloggers sell some on their blogs and seem to do well. but i don't think i'm "popular" enough, RIGHT DEBI???!!!! sorry, a little hurt....
Old 07-02-2009, 03:44 PM   #1359
Stazon Splitcoast

don't feel bad Angel, we can be unpopular together...

Stacy I always have stamp sets listed for sale on my sidebar and I rarely ever sell any, other then to my real life customers
BLOG
Old 07-02-2009, 07:43 PM   #1360

I never sold any(stamps) off my blog--Shelly did well over a year ago--but she had a lot of traffic at the time.

Advertising a "Craft Supply" garage sale is usually the best bet. But they will go low--but no shipping hassle.

Here is hoping tomorrow is a better day! Today just stank!

my blog