Register

Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 12-05-2018, 12:35 AM   #1561
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by stampscout View Post
Zero stamping today. Had doctor appointment to have some warts burned off. Three are suspicious so I have to wait for those results. I had a place on my palm that has been driving me nuts and asked that he look at it. I thought I was allergic to soap. Not. It’s psoriasis. Got the prescription filled and will hope that keeps it in check. Cedar fever is taking over here and will keep us not too well until sometime in February or early March.

So glad to hear your hubby is doing better. I’m sure you are in better spirits.
Although I have never heard of cedar fever - I did some research. Annoying more than anything I read. Here the pollen gets to me when the trees get their leaves and lose their leaves. I know we think we know why our skin is reacting and then find out it is totally different. I had a rash on my lower leg and it was due to high blood pressure. Finished my decorating for Christmas. It took a whole month to try and find things in the tubs and have enough energy and time to do the job. Going to Halifax today to deliver stuff for my son. I am going to treat myself by going to my favourite paper store enroute. Really low on tape. I have remembered that I have a kit of Valentine papers, so trying to avoid that. It should be a nice day.🎄🎄🎄💕💕💕
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 12-05-2018, 07:15 PM   #1562
Forum Fanatic

Buying more paper, huh! Oh I bet it’s a stocking stuffer because you’re a good girl! LOL

I didn’t do too much today. Got caught up watching President Bush’s funeral. Very moving and emotional.

But I did get an order placed so my catalogs would come soon. Had notice of shipment this afternoon so looking forward to that!
Old 12-05-2018, 07:46 PM   #1563
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Buying more paper, huh! Oh I bet it’s a stocking stuffer because you’re a good girl! LOL

I didn’t do too much today. Got caught up watching President Bush’s funeral. Very moving and emotional.

But I did get an order placed so my catalogs would come soon. Had notice of shipment this afternoon so looking forward to that!
Can you believe I was a good girl! I did buy a bunch of tape for the winter. I did get a chipboard banner as a gift for a friend for her January birthday. It is very cute and says snow. I got my tags delivered and it was a beautiful day for a drive. We had a nice lunch out and home by 3pm. I had to have a nap after all that driving. I felt good that that delivery was made.🎄🎄🎄💕💕💕
Old 12-05-2018, 11:18 PM   #1564
Proud Fan Club Member

Don't be shocked but I completed my xmas shopping and wrapped all the pressies up yesterday....I say shocked as this is not usual for me LOL. I was so happy with my efforts that I went to the scrapbook store and bought myself the TH Glass mat and an accessory...as you do. I now have to just unpack it and play.

Life is very busy this end with xmas gatherings with family and friends. Just wanted to check in and play and say hi. Happy Thursday everyone.
Old 12-06-2018, 08:32 PM   #1565
Forum Fanatic

Every day brings unexpected around here. Early morning up and about taking dog on walk, rained us back in house, got call from daughter she is crying so hard I can’t understand her. She was home by herself and her 15-year old dog had taken a critical turn for the worse. Needless to say I was on my way to Austin iwithin 15-minutes. We ended up having to take dog to vet and have her put to sleep. Very emotional day. Her husband couldn’t get home and the 2 kids in college are all very upset but we couldn’t wait for them as we didn’t want her to suffer.

I’m going to try to get back home tomorrow as her husband’s flight will be here soon.
Old 12-06-2018, 09:14 PM   #1566
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Every day brings unexpected around here. Early morning up and about taking dog on walk, rained us back in house, got call from daughter she is crying so hard I can’t understand her. She was home by herself and her 15-year old dog had taken a critical turn for the worse. Needless to say I was on my way to Austin iwithin 15-minutes. We ended up having to take dog to vet and have her put to sleep. Very emotional day. Her husband couldn’t get home and the 2 kids in college are all very upset but we couldn’t wait for them as we didn’t want her to suffer.

I’m going to try to get back home tomorrow as her husband’s flight will be here soon.
First sorry to hear your daughter lost a dear pet. They are members of your family. It will be a loss deeply felt by all.
So nice you could help her out during this difficult time. You are right each day is full of surprises and some are not nice. I have had my share this week - all financial - enough said. Today my cleaning gal came and really cleaned up the mess of a month without her. We had unexpected visitors from our old community. Did some banking and got home - finally.
Old 12-07-2018, 07:17 PM   #1567
Proud Fan Club Member

Gosh it's Saturday again here...the sun is shining today. We are heading out soon to a pre-xmas lunch with our DILs parents. They have 2 large dogs and our son and DIL also have 2 dogs. It is hard when a pet is lost as they are such a large part of the family.

Hope you are all well. Happy weekend
Old 12-07-2018, 11:42 PM   #1568
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozpom View Post
Gosh it's Saturday again here...the sun is shining today. We are heading out soon to a pre-xmas lunch with our DILs parents. They have 2 large dogs and our son and DIL also have 2 dogs. It is hard when a pet is lost as they are such a large part of the family.

Hope you are all well. Happy weekend
Hope everyone is fine and getting into the holiday swing of things. I missed my card group gathering for their Christmas party. Girls were great and sent a package of sweets and cards to me. Weather has been good so far to get around. I only need a holiday grocery shop to finish up. Hubby is better with less medication and able to do more and is less tired. So that is a blessing.🎄🎄🎄💕💕💕
Ozpom likes this post.
Old 12-08-2018, 03:57 AM   #1569
Proud Fan Club Member

I'm waiting for hubby to finish reading and then we will watch a show. Our family pre Xmas lunch was very relaxing. Delicious food...turkey, ham and trifle....yummy.

Happy day everyone
Old 12-08-2018, 02:55 PM   #1570
Forum Fanatic

Jingle bells, jingle bells . . .

Hope this has been a productive Saturday for you all. I'm bushed but got lots done so it's a good kind of tired. Will sleep well tonight for sure.

Have a pot of stew cooking now since the weather is just right for it--not too cold but certainly not hot. Love it and thank goodness the rain left last night late. Had driven to Austin in it on Thursday and then back home in it yesterday. So, am happy to see it gone for a while.

Need to get some baking done tomorrow. Wanting to make my yearly round of Christmas cookies.

Have a great weekend!
Old Today, 03:19 AM   #1571
Proud Fan Club Member

Kickin back after dinner and catching up on SCS. Will put my feet up after the dishes are done with a cuppa and some choccies....the only time we have them out in a basket is at Xmas time.

Today has been a day of chores....yuk. Had a wonderful weekend attending some pre Xmas gatherings.

Happy day everyone