Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   Free for All (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/free-all-45/)
-   -   F4A490...I'm Melting!! (7/12/2019) (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/free-all-45/f4a490-im-melting-7-12-2019-a-629847/)

dawnmercedes 07-11-2019 07:08 PM

F4A490...I'm Melting!! (7/12/2019)

F4A490
I'm MELTING!!

It's that time of year in the northern hemisphere. The sun is scorching and we are drooping. So, show us your take on "I'm Melting!"

A big thank you to the ladies who inspired us with their creations during the first half of the year. Please welcome our new crew!

Check out their creations for today's theme in the F4A490 gallery submissions!

Keyword: F4A490

Uploading: Remember the keyword is without spaces. Use a comma between keywords with a space after each comma.

If you are new to the challenges, please feel free to do this one or ANY of the challenges at any time. There is no time limit. They are not races to see who can do one first, nor are they contests of any sort. All the challenges are simply to provide inspiration and to get us stamping!

Need help linking a card? Follow these instructions!

1. Open 2 windows: One window for your card and one for this thread.
2. In this thread, click on reply and type anything you want to show before the link.
3. Got to your card window. Highlight the address for your card. (It says www. splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/showphoto..... and so on)
4. Click EDIT. Click COPY
5. Go back to this thread. Click PASTE.

snietje 07-12-2019 03:40 AM

Here's my card for your fun challenge, I know how a melting ice cream feels...

F4A490, MIX337 Beach Life by snietje - at Splitcoaststampers

Scraperwannabe 07-12-2019 05:01 AM

We are in NC for an archery tournament & yesterday I would have loved to have had some ice!!! :lol:

F4A490 Chill Out! by Scraperwannabe - at Splitcoaststampers

jkanack 07-12-2019 07:46 AM

I miss sampling for this group but happy for some new creators. Here's mine. What fun!

Seaside by jkanack - at Splitcoaststampers

Crafty Julia 07-12-2019 08:36 AM

F4A490 melting cones

Dawn- great challenge, thank you! I thought back to my childhood and getting ice cream cones on a hot summer day at the treat truck. If you didn't madly lick your cone, it would melt all over the place! For my card, I used my aqua painter to mimic melting ice cream, and echoed the scalloped edging of the treat truck window's awning in my borders. I thought the shaving cream technique worked well for this, adding some fun with 2 partial dotted and scalloped borders as companions. Finished with a large heart shape to go with my sentiment. Here's melting cones

susanbri 07-12-2019 10:16 AM

It hasn't been very warm here in Vancouver, Canada lately so I'm not personally melting from heat, so instead I did some melting in my old Tim Holtz Melting Pot:

Melting Pot by susanbri - at Splitcoaststampers

ArtzadoniStudio 07-12-2019 11:31 AM

F4A490 Velveeta Melt

Betty Crocker to the rescue! Thanks, Dawn! F4A490 Velveeta Melt

bensarmom 07-12-2019 01:59 PM

Dawn, when I read the title of your challenge I thought of the wicked witch in The Wizard of Oz. As I didn't have any witches, I used my House Mouse Stamp. This was a fun challenge! Here is my card.

DCinkit 07-12-2019 03:47 PM

Fun challenge, Dawn!

F4A490 Our Favorite Treat by DCinkit - at Splitcoaststampers

Thanks for looking. I will be back to comment and see all the melting.

niki1 07-13-2019 06:23 AM

Thanks Dawn for the challenge !
Here is my card:
F4A490 Kids at the waterfront by niki1 - at Splitcoaststampers

niki

jacqueonmulberry 07-14-2019 11:17 AM

With a sun this hot, you know that Ice is melting! Here's my card.
My ice is melting! by jacqueonmulberry - at Splitcoaststampers