Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   Featured Stamper (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/featured-stamper-132/)
-   -   FS547 {7/30/17} Sweet as an Angel.....from up north! (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/featured-stamper-132/fs547-%7B7-30-17%7D-sweet-angel-up-north-619307/)

StampingQueenJAR 07-29-2017 10:00 PM

FS547 {7/30/17} Sweet as an Angel.....from up north!

Congratulations to
Angelnorth - Joanne Allison
our Featured Stamper 543!

She has a simply lovely gallery -- so many wonderful cards to choose from for your inspiration! She has such a wide variety of techniques and images, as well as CAS and layers! Something for everyone!

Congratulations!
You can grab your Featured Stamper badge below, Joanne!
http://understandblue.blogs.splitcoa...ed-Stamper.gif

*My sample: Relax

***FS547 Gallery Submissions***

Keyword: FS547

HOW DO I PLAY?:

Go to the Featured Stamper's gallery and CASE a card, following these simple CASEing Guidelines:

1. Change 2 or more things on the Featured Stamper's project. It could be a color combo, embellishments, backgrounds, or even the main image could be different -- but similar because you don't own the exact image. Please list the changes you made in your description.

2. Give credit to the original stamper and put a link to the original card in your description.

3. Fan Club members may upload today (Sunday). Non-Fan Club members are encouraged to play, but please wait until Monday to upload your creations to give our volunteer moderators a day off. This is so much appreciated.

4. Please note the following regarding Sketch Challenge cards: If you are keeping the same layout but changing most everything else on the featured stamper's card, make sure it isn't a sketch challenge card (SC###). The reason is because it is essentially is a CASE of the sketch since it isn't the Featured Stamper's original idea. Please be sure to check the keywords!

If you are new to the challenges, please feel free to do this one or ANY of the challenges at any time. There is no time limit. They are not races to see who can do one first, nor are they contests of any sort. All the challenges are simply to provide inspiration and to get us stamping! But please remember...NEW uploads only!

UPLOADING DIRECTIONS:

1. Keyword: FS547

2. In the Details Section of your card, please describe the changes you have made, give credit to the Featured Stamper, and link her card. Fill in the products that you used in the blanks provided so that others can CASE your card too! Please do not only link back to your personal blog.

NEED HELP LINKING A CARD? FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS:

1. Open 2 windows. One for your card, one for the this thread.
2. In this thread, click on reply and type what you want to show before the link.
3. Go to your card window, highlight the entire address for your card.
4. Click edit. Click Copy.
5. Go back to this thread. Click Paste.

sistersandie 07-30-2017 01:04 AM

My card to honour Joanne's today - a well published lady indeed!

FS547 ~ Father's Day by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Sandie
x

Angelnorth 07-30-2017 02:16 AM

Awww, what a lovely surprise on a Sunday morning - thank you! And thank you Sandie for leaving the comment that alerted me, I'm having a morning cleaning out the bathroom cabinets so this is a welcome break!

Shoe Girl 07-30-2017 03:10 AM

Congrats Joanne!!!! Love your amazing gallery. Here is my card:

FS547, CCC17MAY, Holly Christmas by Shoe Girl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

sistersandie 07-30-2017 03:11 AM

Another card to honour Joanne

FS547 ~ 3 Trees by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Sandie
x

angelladcrockett 07-30-2017 04:04 AM

Congrats, Joanne!!! I thoroughly enjoyed every page of your gallery this morning!! I love all of the cool techniques and different styles you use....amazing projects, girl!!! Enjoy your special week!!!! :)

Butterfly Hello

justwritedesigns 07-30-2017 04:25 AM

Congrats, Joanne! Great choice, Judy! Here's my Breathless Sunset. Thanks so much for looking.

bubblestx4 07-30-2017 06:14 AM

Congratulations Joanne on being this week's featured stamper! You have a beautiful gallery and I will be back later today to do more browsing there. for now a quick case of your dad's birthday card since I am alway's short on 'masculine ideas' .

Here is: Gearing Up by bubblestx4 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Precious Kitty 07-30-2017 07:46 AM

I forgot to put an eyeball on my rooster, so did that after I took the picture. OOPS! Judy you picked a fine person to Feature Stamp this week! Joanne your gallery is amazing! I chose this one to honor you this week though:

FDS547 Poultry in Motion

wendy2512 07-30-2017 09:35 AM

" Cottontails Flowers "

Peter has a family business and relatives to elp..." Cottontails Flowers " these little guys are showing some of them off....here are their flowers...all for someone to enjoy...:0)...thanks for the visit...:0)

AnniePanda 07-30-2017 09:47 AM

Congratulations! Lucky for us Joanne had such a fabulous gallery full of beautiful cards. I can to CASE them all!

DCinkit 07-30-2017 12:42 PM

Joanne ~ Congratulations! You are a talented stamper and your gallery is awesome!

DTGD17jacquelineA FS547 Butterfly Birthday by DCinkit - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thanks for looking!

snowmanqueen 07-30-2017 12:57 PM

Congratulations, Joanne! I have always admired your work. Here's my card:FS547 Sympathy by snowmanqueen - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

ohmypaper! 07-30-2017 05:40 PM

Wow, Joanne's gallery is AMAZING! I have enjoyed viewing her work over the years. Such fun to see all the fun CASE work of her beautiful gallery entries! Congrats Joanne!!! Have a wonderful week as Featured Stamper!

Here's mine: Fall Decorating Tips

bensarmom 07-30-2017 10:18 PM

Joanne, You have a beautiful gallery. Here's my card to honor you.

Ruby-dooby-doo 07-31-2017 09:12 AM

Wow, Joanne has such a fabulous gallery!Here's mine ...
FS547 Buzzy Bees by Ruby-dooby-doo - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Chatterbox-1 08-03-2017 10:14 PM

I was looking at the Featured Stamper challenge and checked out Joanne Allison's gallery. I saw this card: Glittering Hello She uses dandelions on her card, and it so reminded me of an idea I had lurking in the back of my mind for my first ever DTGD challenge. Joanne's card confirmed that I was on the right track. So, I borrowed Joanne's dandelion idea, though my background is watercolored and it is an anniversary card. Thanks Joanne, for giving me the courage to go with it! Here is my card: DTGD17UnderstandBlueA - Anniversary Twosome Sail With the Breeze!

NickieD78 08-04-2017 01:15 AM

Such a fun challenge! Angelnorth is sooooo talented :)

My card has a similar square layout, 3 embellishment elements and it's a Happy Birthday card.

FS547 Big Happy Birthday Blossom Square Card by NickieD78 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Aastha 08-04-2017 05:27 PM

Congrats Joanne. You have a wonderful gallery. I cased your card - Rainbow Celebrations. Here is my card -

Rainbow Fairies

AnniePanda 08-05-2017 09:51 AM

Here is a card from me, didn't want to miss getting one in for you during your special week, you are a marvelous card maker!!
FS547 - Back to School by AnniePanda - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers