Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   Featured Stamper (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/featured-stamper-132/)
-   -   FS510 - Jennifrann {11/13/16} (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/featured-stamper-132/fs510-jennifrann-%7B11-13-16%7D-614224/)

Ardyth 11-12-2016 02:55 PM

FS510 - Jennifrann {11/13/16}

Congratulations to Featured Stamper #510 - Jennifrann!

Jennifrann has a large gallery with so many fun inspiration pieces - grab a coffee before you sit down to be amazed by her work!

You can grab your Featured Stamper badge below!

Keyword:FS510

HOW DO I PLAY?:

Go to the Featured Stamper's gallery and CASE a card, following these simple CASEing Guidelines:

1. Change 2 or more things on the Featured Stamper's project. It could be a color combo, embellishments, backgrounds, or even the main image could be different -- but similar because you don't own the exact image. Please list the changes you made in your description.

2. Give credit to the original stamper and put a link to the original card in your description.

3. Fan Club members may upload today (Sunday). Non-Fan Club members are encouraged to play, but please wait until Monday to upload your creations to give our volunteer moderators a day off. This is so much appreciated.

4. Please note the following regarding Sketch Challenge cards: If you are keeping the same layout but changing most everything else on the featured stamper's card, make sure it isn't a sketch challenge card (SC###). The reason is because it is essentially is a CASE of the sketch since it isn't the Featured Stamper's original idea. Please be sure to check the keywords!

If you are new to the challenges, please feel free to do this one or ANY of the challenges at any time. There is no time limit. They are not races to see who can do one first, nor are they contests of any sort. All the challenges are simply to provide inspiration and to get us stamping! But please remember...NEW uploads only!

UPLOADING DIRECTIONS:

1. Keyword: FS510

2. In the Details Section of your card, please describe the changes you have made, give credit to the Featured Stamper, and link her card. Fill in the products that you used in the blanks provided so that others can CASE your card too! Please do not only link back to your personal blog.

If you are new to challenges, please feel free to this one or ANY of the challenges at any time. There is no time limit. They are not races to see who can do one first, nor are they contests of any sort. All the challenges are simply to provide inspiration and to get you stamping!

NEED HELP LINKING A CARD? FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS:

1. Open 2 windows. One for your card, one for the this thread.
2. In this thread, click on reply and type what you want to show before the link.
3. Go to your card window, highlight the address for your card. (The address bar will say //www.splitcoaststampers.com/fo...stampers.....).
4. Click edit. Click Copy.
5. Go back to this thread. Click Paste.

justwritedesigns 11-12-2016 06:12 PM

Congrats, Jen! Super choice, Ardyth! Here's my Ornament Tag. Thanks so much for looking.

StampingQueenJAR 11-12-2016 07:20 PM

Fabulous choice, Ardyth! Here is mine:
FS510 Just For You by StampingQueenJAR - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

smadson 11-12-2016 07:59 PM

Congratulations, Jen! Ardyth I love her gallery and have several cards I would love to CASE! It will be difficult to choose!

sue28 11-12-2016 10:14 PM

FS510

Congratulations, Jenn, here is my card -

FS510 Butterfly Script by sue28 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

susie australia 11-12-2016 10:49 PM

Congratulations Jenn, your gallery is wonderful. I hope you have a fabulous week Miss Featured Stamper??

Jennifrann 11-13-2016 02:53 AM

I woke up this morning and as usual the first thing I did was grab my phone off the nightstand to browse through the Featured Stamper gallery. How funny to find that the Featured Stamper is me! Wow! I'm so flattered and excited! What fun this will be. Thank you for your kind words, my dear friends!

sistersandie 11-13-2016 03:01 AM

Many congratulations Jen - your gallery is gorgeous!

FS510 ~ Elegant Birthday by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Sandie
x

hobbydujour 11-13-2016 03:18 AM

Wonderful choice, Ardyth. Jen participates in many of the daily challenges, leaves comments.......and has a fantastic gallery of her own.

Enjoy your week in the spotlight, Jen. Congratulations!

MERRY & BRIGHT

k dunbrook 11-13-2016 03:39 AM

Big congrats Jenn for being the FS this week! I always appreciate your most kind comments you leave for me. Enjoy your time in the spotlight!
Here is my card:

Snowy Wishes

Shoe Girl 11-13-2016 04:02 AM

Excellent selection for FS. Love her cards! Here is my card:

FS510 Thank You Friendship by Shoe Girl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MommaPatti 11-13-2016 06:21 AM

What a great gallery to choose from! Congrats, Jenn!

FS510 Blue Christmas by MommaPatti - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Crafty Julia 11-13-2016 08:22 AM

FS510 Seasonal Joy and Wonder

Love your gallery Jenn! I took inspiration from your Burberry Plaid with its off kilter weave and red and black color scheme. I used a holiday invitation, paper pieced, and did some coloring and sponging. Here's Seasonal Joy and Wonder

Stamperrobin 11-13-2016 08:40 AM

Hey, big congrats Jenn, I'm looking at your gallery now to see what to case!!Have fun this week!

cjzim 11-13-2016 09:03 AM

Thanks, Ardyth, for choosing a fun gallery to browse today! Here is my card in honor of Jenni:

Washi Candles

Stamperrobin 11-13-2016 09:48 AM

Congratulations again Jenn, here is a card for you!

FS Jenn by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Thanks for looking!

suen 11-13-2016 09:54 AM

Wonderful choice, Ardyth! Here's mine.

FS510 Ombre Poinsettia by suen - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

grannytranny 11-13-2016 10:10 AM

Congrats Jenn on being chosen our Featured Stamper this week!! You truly deserve this honor! Enjoy!

FS510 In My Thoughts by grannytranny - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Dockside 11-13-2016 11:09 AM

Lovely choice as FS! She has a great gallery with lots of variety. Here is my card FS510 Autumn Anniversary by Dockside - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Precious Kitty 11-13-2016 11:18 AM

Ardyth you picked a great person for Feature Stamper this week! Jennifrann your gallery is really cute! I chose the very first one!

FS510 Thanksgiving Turkey

swldebbie 11-13-2016 12:57 PM

Congrats, Jenn! Here is my card:

Merry and Bright by swldebbie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Enjoy your day/week!

snietje 11-13-2016 02:03 PM

Congratulations Jen your gallery is a book of inspiration, I love your cards , I cased two because I couldn't decide, it's an honnor to case your cards

here they are

Deer by snietje - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

and the second one

washi tape strips by snietje - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Snietje

JBgreendawn 11-13-2016 02:53 PM

Congratulations Jenn, here is one from me
FS510 Star Christmas by JBgreendawn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

angelladcrockett 11-13-2016 04:53 PM

Congrats, Jen!!!! I enjoyed every page of your gallery!!!! Love your creativity and the variety of styles!! Enjoy your special week!!

Dump Truck Birthday

TexasGrammy 11-13-2016 06:57 PM

Congratulations on being chosen as the newest SCS Featured Stamper!!
And thanks for inspiring me to make a little fun & a stencil!

Fluttery Heart Smiles

bwstamper 11-14-2016 04:19 AM

Congratulations Jenn, you have a beautiful gallery. Here's mine

FS510, Friendship Sunflower by bwstamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

bensarmom 11-14-2016 08:32 AM

Here's my first card, and my second card.

Shirleysgirl 11-14-2016 11:33 AM

Great gallery!

Here's mine:

Washi Sympathy by Shirleysgirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Here's her card:

CAS392 Washi Birthday by Jennifrann - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

BobbiesGirl 11-14-2016 04:57 PM

what a cute and simple gallery. Here's my card which was easier than the upload, but I defied the computer.

just4deborah 11-14-2016 05:20 PM

Congratulations Jenn!! You have a fantastic gallery and plenty to CASE, I hope to play along to honor you!

shortonideas 11-14-2016 08:11 PM

Congrats to Jenn for being the Featured Stamper this week. Her work is new to me, so I was happy to get a chance to see her pretty gallery. Jennifrann has some cards using the faux silk technique. I'm not familiar with this technique - will have to check that out. However, I appreciated the simple design of her cards - so I cased one using no faux technique.

here is my card:

No-Faux Technique

must love cats 11-15-2016 08:09 AM

Great gallery Jennifran. Here is my card Team by must love cats - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Ruby-dooby-doo 11-15-2016 09:16 AM

What a fab gallery! Here's my take on her Boss's Day card ...FS510 Peek-a-boo by Ruby-dooby-doo - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Jennifrann 11-19-2016 06:04 AM

Thank you to everyone who made a card for this challenge. I had such fun looking through this gallery. I loved all the twists and turns and improvements from my cards! Thanks again for choosing me as Featured Stamper!
Big Hugs!

berlycece 12-17-2016 03:37 PM

I am catching up on some recent FS challenges. I combined this with a VSN challenge.

Here is the card I CASE'd: F4A354 Snowy Thank You by Jennifrann - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Here is my card: Virtual White Christmas by berlycece - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Congratulations, Jen!