Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   Featured Stamper (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/featured-stamper-132/)
-   -   FS484 {5-15-16} She's Not Just a Chick (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/featured-stamper-132/fs484-%7B5-15-16%7D-shes-not-just-chick-609836/)

kittie747 05-14-2016 11:23 AM

FS484 {5-15-16} She's Not Just a Chick

She's a sprtchick. Todays featured stamper has a beautiful gallery and I had such a good time browsing through her beautiful projects. Our Featured Stamper today is Amber Shaw aka sprtchick. You will definitely want to grab your cup of coffee or tea and settle in for a great browsing session in Amber's gallery.

Congratulations Amber! You can grab your Featured Stamper badge.

http://understandblue.blogs.splitcoa...ed-Stamper.gif

This is my Framed Rose Cluster card inspired by Amber's All White Wedding Card.

FS484 Gallery

Keyword: FS484

HOW DO I PLAY?:

Go to the Featured Stamper's gallery and CASE a card, following these simple CASEing Guidelines:

1. Change 2 or more things on the Featured Stamper's project. It could be a color combo, embellishments, backgrounds, or even the main image could be different -- but similar because you don't own the exact image. Please list the changes you made in your description.

2. Give credit to the original stamper and put a link to the original card in your description.

3. Fan Club members may upload today (Sunday). Non-Fan Club members are encouraged to play, but please wait until Monday to upload your creations to give our volunteer moderators a day off. This is so much appreciated.

4. Please note the following regarding Sketch Challenge cards: If you are keeping the same layout but changing most everything else on the featured stamper's card, make sure it isn't a sketch challenge card (SC###). The reason is because it is essentially is a CASE of the sketch since it isn't the Featured Stamper's original idea. Please be sure to check the keywords!

If you are new to the challenges, please feel free to do this one or ANY of the challenges at any time. There is no time limit. They are not races to see who can do one first, nor are they contests of any sort. All the challenges are simply to provide inspiration and to get us stamping! But please remember...NEW uploads only!

UPLOADING DIRECTIONS:

1. Keyword FS484.

2. In the Details Section of your card, please describe the changes you have made, give credit to the Featured Stamper, and link her card. Fill in the products that you used in the blanks provided so that others can CASE your card too! Please do not link back to your personal blog.

If you are new to challenges, please feel free to this one or ANY of the challenges at any time. There is no time limit. They are not races to see who can do one first, nor are they contests of any sort. All the challenges are simply to provide inspiration and to get you stamping!

NEED HELP LINKING A CARD? FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS:

1. Open 2 windows. One for your card, one for the this thread.
2. In this thread, click on reply and type what you want to show before the link.
3. Go to your card window, highlight the address for your card. (The address bar will say //www.splitcoaststampers.com/fo...stampers.....).
4. Click edit. Click Copy.
5. Go back to this thread. Click Paste.

justwritedesigns 05-14-2016 06:16 PM

Congrats, Amber! Great choice, Kittie! Here's my Good with Rope. Thanks so much for looking!

ohmypaper! 05-14-2016 06:23 PM

Oh! I am so happy for you Amber! You are such a sweetheart!!! I love your gallery and can't wait to create something but it might be Monday before I can sit down again. Congratulations!!! Have a wonderful week as Featured Stamper!

sprtchick 05-14-2016 07:18 PM

What an honor ladies! Thanks so kindly!

sistersandie 05-15-2016 01:46 AM

Good Morning Kittie - it's been a delight to honour Amber today

FS484 ~ Engagement by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Sandie
x

Holstein 05-15-2016 02:46 AM

Congrats Amber!!! Enjoy your week as featured stamper.

CherylQuilts 05-15-2016 04:21 AM

Oh, Amber! Congratulations on being this week's Featured Stamper!! Yes, you are a sweetheart, and I love your cards and drool over many of the amazing dies you have! Enjoy your week, sweet friend! Hugs!

Precious Kitty 05-15-2016 04:52 AM

Amber your gallery is fabulous and I chose the very first one I saw!

FS484 Doily Thanks

angelladcrockett 05-15-2016 04:59 AM

Woo hoo! Congrats, Amber!! I thoroughly enjoyed cruising through your amazing gallery today!!! Enjoy your special week!!!

Starry Sky Cowboy

k dunbrook 05-15-2016 05:01 AM

Congrats to Amber! I hope you enjoy a wonderful week.
I really ventured out of my comfort zone today...here is my card:

Anything is Possible

kiagc 05-15-2016 06:31 AM

Congrats to you Amber - enjoy your week in the spotlight.

Crafty Julia 05-15-2016 08:04 AM

FS484 birthday bliss

Amber- loved your gallery! I went with a french inspired color scheme for my birthday card, using SU's Birthday Bliss and Eat Cake. DC black panel and butterflies are from my stamping buddies. Here's birthday bliss

LMcAree 05-15-2016 09:02 AM

Congratulations Amber!! Here is my card: FS484 by LMcAree - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

bensarmom 05-15-2016 09:39 AM

Here's my card to honor Amber.

Amisjag 05-15-2016 11:47 AM

FS484 A Pleated Thank You

Congratulations Amber- your gallery is amazing.

here's my card

FS484 A Pleated Thank You by Amisjag - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TFL!

cjzim 05-15-2016 12:17 PM

Congratulations, Amber - enjoy your week in the limelight!
Here is my card in your honor

Butterfly, Scripture

muscrat 05-15-2016 03:07 PM

I was excited to see amber was FS this week so I just had to case a card.
FS484 sympathy by muscrat - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

mlj-mlj 05-15-2016 03:16 PM

Congrats, Amber. Your gallery is lovely & I really enjoyed the viewing.
Thanks Kittie, for a great pick & your dedication & time to SCS.

I chose Amber's Gray yellow, white Inspirational card, seen here: Gray yellow, white Inspirational by sprtchick - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
You can see my case here: FS484 Sympathy by mlj-mlj - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TexasGrammy 05-15-2016 04:32 PM

I never dreamed I could get a challenge card today so late in the game ... but I'm glad to have played along! Congratulations on your FS week, Amber!

Diagonally Wow!

JBgreendawn 05-15-2016 07:30 PM

Congratulations Amber, here is mine: FS484 Fun Daisy by JBgreendawn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

bubblestx4 05-16-2016 04:37 AM

I chose to CASE a card Amber made in June 2011. It features my favoite PB flower "Blush"
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...0&ppuser=67711

Here is my version: Different background colors & saying Plus I added a tiny black frame -

Blush Rainbow by bubblestx4 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Linda aka Bubbles

Dockside 05-16-2016 05:57 AM

Here is my card in honour of Amber! FS484 Bright Winter by Dockside - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DCinkit 05-16-2016 09:12 AM

Kittie ~ Thanks for the challenge; wonderful choice.

Amber ~ Congrats on being chosen!

Here's mine: FS484 Butterflies to Mail by DCinkit - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thanks for looking.

shortonideas 05-21-2016 12:19 PM

Congrats Amber for being the Featured Stamper this week! Really enjoyed looking through your lovely gallery last night...lots of eye candy! I hope you are enjoying your week.

Here is my card:

Flower Hour

Based on your card:

Blessing Botanicals

DellsDani 05-23-2016 09:43 AM

How does one get chosen as the Featured Stamper?