Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   Featured Stamper (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/featured-stamper-132/)
-   -   FS436 (6-14-2015) Calling all laughing stampers... (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/featured-stamper-132/fs436-6-14-2015-calling-all-laughing-stampers-600380/)

Twinshappy 06-13-2015 05:43 PM

FS436 (6-14-2015) Calling all laughing stampers...

Hee Hee Okay how about just one laughingstamper aka Paula! Congrats Paula, you are this weeks Featured Stamper! Paula has a beautiful gallery that will surely appeal to everyone. You can see Paula's gallery HERE! Here is my Zinnia case. Paula's Poppies Birthday card I cased. Enjoy your week Paula!

FS436 Gallery Submissions

Keyword: FS436

HOW DO I PLAY?:

Go to the Featured Stamper's gallery and CASE a card, following these simple CASEing Guidelines:

1. Change 2 or more things on the Featured Stamper's project. It could be a color combo, embellishments, backgrounds, or even the main image could be different -- but similar because you don't own the exact image. Please list the changes you made in your description.

2. Give credit to the original stamper and put a link to the original card in your description.

3. Fan Club members may upload today (Sunday). Non-Fan Club members are encouraged to play, but please wait until Monday to upload your creations to give our volunteer moderators a day off. This is so much appreciated.

4. Please note the following regarding Sketch Challenge cards: If you are keeping the same layout but changing most everything else on the featured stamper's card, make sure it isn't a sketch challenge card (SC###). The reason is because it is essentially is a CASE of the sketch since it isn't the Featured Stamper's original idea. Please be sure to check the keywords!

If you are new to the challenges, please feel free to do this one or ANY of the challenges at any time. There is no time limit. They are not races to see who can do one first, nor are they contests of any sort. All the challenges are simply to provide inspiration and to get us stamping! But please remember...NEW uploads only!

UPLOADING DIRECTIONS:

1. Keyword FS436.

2. In the Details Section of your card, please describe the changes you have made, give credit to the Featured Stamper, and link her card. Fill in the products that you used in the blanks provided so that others can CASE your card too! Please do not link back to your personal blog.

If you are new to challenges, please feel free to this one or ANY of the challenges at any time. There is no time limit. They are not races to see who can do one first, nor are they contests of any sort. All the challenges are simply to provide inspiration and to get you stamping!

NEED HELP LINKING A CARD? FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS:

1. Open 2 windows. One for your card, one for the this thread.
2. In this thread, click on reply and type what you want to show before the link.
3. Go to your card window, highlight the address for your card. (The address bar will say //www.splitcoaststampers.com/fo...stampers.....).
4. Click edit. Click Copy.
5. Go back to this thread. Click Paste.

justwritedesigns 06-13-2015 06:05 PM

Super choice, Stace! Congrats, Paula!! Here's my Sunshine Umbrella. Thanks so much for looking!

hskelly 06-13-2015 07:45 PM

Here is my Poppies for Paula card.

lisa lara 06-13-2015 08:24 PM

Hi Stace! Congratulations Paula. Here's my card.

JBgreendawn 06-13-2015 09:22 PM

Congratulations Paula :) ( gotta go narrow it down to something)

DawnL 06-14-2015 04:32 AM

Woohoo!!! Congrats, Paula!!!

Clownmom 06-14-2015 06:05 AM

Congratulations, Paula! I saw several cards in your gallery that I may CASE today or during the week, and this is my first project:

Spinning Christmas Tree Pop-Up

I've got to get ready for church, but I'll be back this afternoon to look through the FS gallery.

Shoe Girl 06-14-2015 08:30 AM

Yeah, congrats Paula, here is my card: FS436 Birthday Poppies by Shoe Girl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers.

suen 06-14-2015 09:13 AM

Great choice, Stacy! Paula has a beautiful gallery! Here's mine.

FS436 Poinsettia on Plaid by suen - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

scootsv 06-14-2015 10:28 AM

Beautiful gallery.

Boy and Wagon

Puppy Love

RDey 06-14-2015 11:43 AM

Here's mine: FS436 wedding card for Dave by RDey - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Our Daily Bread Designs 06-14-2015 12:14 PM

Congratulations, Paula!!!!!! So awesome!

dancerriley 06-14-2015 01:03 PM

Congratulations!! Here is my card:
Happy Balloons {FS436 & JUN15VSNJ} by dancerriley - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Luv Flowers 06-14-2015 01:03 PM

Congratulations Paula!! I enjoyed casing your card. FS436, For Paula, Laughingstamper by Luv Flowers - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

annsforte3 06-14-2015 01:43 PM

So many to pick from!

Here is my card to honor Paula!!

Get Well Poppies!

I was inspired by this card!

cathymac 06-14-2015 01:44 PM

Great choice, Stacy! Congratulations, Paula .. what a pleasure to CASE one of your cards!
Here's my version of The Good Seed.

Crafty Julia 06-14-2015 01:47 PM

FS436 Big Sky Cowboy

Paula- congrats on being this week's FS! I was inspired by your card Vintage Sailboat and went with a Western image- using SU's Out West. For my "Big Sky", I used some pictures from the latest REI catalog, cut with my SU deco label. Used a cream and brown label for a vintage vibe. Here's Big Sky Cowboy, based on our latest trip to Bozeman, MT- TFL!

angelladcrockett 06-14-2015 02:34 PM

Woo hoo!!!!! Congratulations, Paula!!!! I am so excited to see one of my Sistah Sticks in the spotlight this week!! You know I'm a huge fan of your work......have been ever since our Christian Paper Craft days....way back when!!!! It is an absolute honor to help you celebrate your special week!!!! God bless!!!!

Brilliant Blue Butterfly

bensarmom 06-14-2015 02:58 PM

Stacy, what a gorgeous gallery you chose today. Here's my card to honor Paula.

JBgreendawn 06-14-2015 03:01 PM

Here is mine... it was hard to choose. FS436 Best Day Pot by JBgreendawn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

laughingstamper 06-14-2015 08:05 PM

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! I was so surprised to see this during the afternoon today! It was such a pick me up and I'm so honored!!!! I can't wait to peruse the gallery to see all of cool projects that everyone comes up with!!!!

Cards_By_America 06-15-2015 05:07 AM

Congrats Paula! Ive created a card in your honor too!
FS436, Paula's Tools for Dad by Cards_By_America - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Stamperrobin 06-17-2015 06:35 AM

I'm still working away on your card Paula!!!
I want to congratulate you again! So thrilled for you!

Stamperrobin 06-17-2015 04:58 PM

Here is my card for Paula! Big Congrats Paula!
CC SC NOT FAT! by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Thanks for looking!