Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   Featured Stamper (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/featured-stamper-132/)
-   -   FS425 (3-29-15) She's a Country Beamer (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/featured-stamper-132/fs425-3-29-15-shes-country-beamer-597960/)

kittie747 03-28-2015 03:51 PM

FS425 (3-29-15) She's a Country Beamer

Today's featured stamper has a fun gallery. I had a wonderful time browsing through all of her lovely projects and went from beginning to the end. Our newest featured stamper is Lisa aka countrybeamer. Go and grab a cup of coffee, hop on over to Lisa's gallery, sit back and prepare for a gallery browsing treat.

Congratulations Lisa! You can grab your Featured Stamper badge.

http://understandblue.blogs.splitcoa...ed-Stamper.gif

This is my Country Cottage card based on Lisa's Heart House.

FS425 Gallery Submissions

Keyword: FS425

HOW DO I PLAY?:

Go to the Featured Stamper's gallery and CASE a card, following these simple CASEing Guidelines:

1. Change 2 or more things on the Featured Stamper's project. It could be a color combo, embellishments, backgrounds, or even the main image could be different -- but similar because you don't own the exact image. Please list the changes you made in your description.

2. Give credit to the original stamper and put a link to the original card in your description.

3. Fan Club members may upload today (Sunday). Non-Fan Club members are encouraged to play, but please wait until Monday to upload your creations to give our volunteer moderators a day off. This is so much appreciated.

4. Please note the following regarding Sketch Challenge cards: If you are keeping the same layout but changing most everything else on the featured stamper's card, make sure it isn't a sketch challenge card (SC###). The reason is because it is essentially is a CASE of the sketch since it isn't the Featured Stamper's original idea. Please be sure to check the keywords!

If you are new to the challenges, please feel free to do this one or ANY of the challenges at any time. There is no time limit. They are not races to see who can do one first, nor are they contests of any sort. All the challenges are simply to provide inspiration and to get us stamping! But please remember...NEW uploads only!

UPLOADING DIRECTIONS:

1. Keyword FS425.

2. In the Details Section of your card, please describe the changes you have made, give credit to the Featured Stamper, and link her card. Fill in the products that you used in the blanks provided so that others can CASE your card too! Please do not link back to your personal blog.

If you are new to challenges, please feel free to this one or ANY of the challenges at any time. There is no time limit. They are not races to see who can do one first, nor are they contests of any sort. All the challenges are simply to provide inspiration and to get you stamping!

NEED HELP LINKING A CARD? FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS:

1. Open 2 windows. One for your card, one for the this thread.
2. In this thread, click on reply and type what you want to show before the link.
3. Go to your card window, highlight the address for your card. (The address bar will say //www.splitcoaststampers.com/fo...stampers.....).
4. Click edit. Click Copy.
5. Go back to this thread. Click Paste.

justwritedesigns 03-28-2015 06:04 PM

Congrats, Lisa! Great choice, Kittie! Here's my Coffee Rules. Thanks so much for looking!

countrybeamer 03-28-2015 07:23 PM

Feeling blessed and grateful!

Kittie and all -- this totally made my day! If you could have seen the goofy smile on my face when I first saw this...well, I'm just glad you couldn't. :shock:

What a fun....happy....undeserved honor! Can't wait to see how you all improve my humble card ideas....once again, thank you.

allee's 03-28-2015 07:29 PM

Congratulations, Lisa! Here is the card I have stamped for your Featured Stamper Gallery!

Butterflies for You

bensarmom 03-28-2015 08:34 PM

Lisa, congrats! Your gallery was fun to look through. Here's my card to honor you. Enjoy your week.

lisa lara 03-28-2015 09:25 PM

Hi Kittie! Congratulations Lisa! Here's my card.

NANCYRUTH 03-29-2015 12:50 AM

Congrats Lisa! LOVE your gallery!!!! FS425 Flowers in the Rain by NANCYRUTH - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

k dunbrook 03-29-2015 04:35 AM

Congrats Lisa..I really enjoyed looking through your gallery.

here is my card:

New Life

angelladcrockett 03-29-2015 04:48 AM

Woo hoo!!!! Congrats, Lisa girl!!!!! I have always loved your fun, creative style and your sweet spirit!!! It was such a blast to cruise through your gallery this morning and it is an honor to help you celebrate!!!! Enjoy your special week!!!

Royal Birthday

sistersandie 03-29-2015 06:02 AM

Thanks Kittie, here's my card to honour Lisa -

FS425 ~ Baby Girl by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Sandie
x

Shoe Girl 03-29-2015 07:16 AM

Oh Yeah Lisa!!!! Congrats!!! I love your gallery. here is my card: Christmas Flowers by Shoe Girl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

stinkincute 03-29-2015 07:50 AM

Congrats Lisa! Here is my card:

Special Day

Crafty Julia 03-29-2015 08:03 AM

FS425 Furry Fella

Lisa- you have a wonderful gallery! I was inspired by your card Scallops & Swallowtail and used Lawn Fawn's Wheelie Like You with matching dies for my card- as your scalloped edges, brown tones, and central figure were elements I loved. I added exaggerated reverse scalloped edges, and a curly dc label. Finished with a floss/button combo. Here's Furry Fella, dedicated to all those cute little pets out there who we love so much :)

gregzgurl 03-29-2015 08:30 AM

I saved two of Lisa's cards to my desktop to CASE. I may give the other one a try later today, but meanwhile, here's my Doodle Bird

kiagc 03-29-2015 09:20 AM

Great choice Kittie, Lisa has a fun gallery to look through. Thank you

Doggie Fun FS425 by kiagc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Clownmom 03-29-2015 09:57 AM

Congratulations, Lisa! Here's my card made in your honor:

Get Well Mushrooms

Crafty Julia 03-29-2015 10:52 AM

FS425 Ocean Bound

Just loved our FS Lisa's card (not really CAS anymore). I took the turquoise blue and browns, and did some sponging, sewing, and doodling- with SU's The Open Sea and Hello Sailor for my images and sentiment. Added some woven trim, and stitched and knotted twine with white yarn- finished with a buttons/twine combo. Here's Ocean Bound- TFL!

Precious Kitty 03-29-2015 11:33 AM

Lisa you have a wonderful gallery -- I chose this card to honor you today!

Reddyisco 03-29-2015 02:10 PM

Great choice! here's my card to honour Lisa.

cjzim 03-29-2015 03:25 PM

Congratulations, Lisa! I enjoyed browsing your gallery; here is my card in your honor
Charming Gardeners

JBgreendawn 03-29-2015 04:18 PM

Congratulations Lisa, :) here is mine: FS425 Mothers Day Wash by JBgreendawn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

scootsv 03-29-2015 08:00 PM

Congrats to Lisa and here is her card. Lisa's card

Here is my card rita's card

Lmn 03-29-2015 08:57 PM

Hey, hey

Another fun gallery to check out! :D
Here's Mine: Miss You

Dockside 03-31-2015 06:46 AM

Wonderful gallery Lisa! Here is my card. FS425, SC533, Happy by Dockside - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers