Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   Featured Stamper (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/featured-stamper-132/)
-   -   FS374 ~ You Make Me Feel So Young ~ {4/6/14} (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/featured-stamper-132/fs374-%7E-you-make-me-feel-so-young-%7E-%7B4-6-14%7D-586160/)

StampingQueenJAR 04-05-2014 06:47 PM

FS374 ~ You Make Me Feel So Young ~ {4/6/14}

Congratulations to LISA YOUNG
~aka genesis~
our Featured Stamper this week!

She has a gorgeous {gallery}
that I know you will love!

Grab the badge, Lisa, and enjoy your week!
http://understandblue.blogs.splitcoa...ed-Stamper.gif

My sample: Dance & Dance Open

FS374 Gallery Submissions

KEYWORD: FS374 (no spaces)

HOW DO I PLAY?:

Go to the Featured Stamper's gallery and CASE a card, following these simple CASEing Guidelines:

1. Change 2 or more things on the Featured Stamper's project. It could be a color combo, embellishments, backgrounds, or even the main image could be different -- but similar because you don't own the exact image. Please list the changes you made in your description.

2. Give credit to the original stamper and put a link to the original card in your description.

3. Fan Club members may upload today (Sunday). Non-Fan Club members are encouraged to play, but please wait until Monday to upload your creations to give our volunteer moderators a day off. This is so much appreciated.

4. Please note the following regarding Sketch Challenge cards: If you are keeping the same layout but changing most everything else on the featured stamper's card, make sure it isn't a sketch challenge card (SC###). The reason is because it is essentially is a CASE of the sketch since it isn't the Featured Stamper's original idea. Sketch challenges include Mojo Sketches, Design Team Sketch Challenges, and Blog Sketch Challenges, etc. Please be sure to check the keywords!

justwritedesigns 04-05-2014 07:39 PM

Congrats, Lisa! Super choice, Judy! Here's my Sundial . Thanks so much for looking!

LMcAree 04-05-2014 07:41 PM

Congratulations Lisa!! Here is my card: FS374 by LMcAree - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

sue28 04-06-2014 12:06 AM

FS374

Congratulations, Lisa, you have such a lovely gallery! Here is my card -

FS374 A Bee For Birthday by sue28 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

k dunbrook 04-06-2014 05:43 AM

Congrats Lisa....I enjoyed seeing your gallery. Enjoy your special day.

here is my card:

Friendship

gabalot 04-06-2014 06:05 AM

CONGRATS Lisa, great gallery full of inspiration! Enjoy your week. :)

Trust God

Thank you for looking!

Toy 04-06-2014 06:17 AM

Yet another fabulous gallery that I had never seen. That's why I love this challenge. Oh, and of course the hostesses are pretty darn cool, too :)

Here's my tribute to Lisa:

~ Inner Child ~

TFL!~

catluvr2 04-06-2014 07:21 AM

Grunge?

Where has Lisa's gallery been hiding? Beautiful creations and I can't believe I'm not familiar with her work. Makes me wonder how many other's there are. I CASED Lisa's, super, Feminine Grunge card, but I'm not sure just what constitutes the term grunge. I have a feeling my card is too crisp to actually qualify, hence the question mark in the title. Anyway .... I had a lot of fun creating it. Surprising myself with my new fascination for inks, stencils and water coloring. Thank you to all the ladies who Host the many challenges! You've enticed me to try so many new things. Here's my GRUNGE?

angelladcrockett 04-06-2014 07:51 AM

Big congrats, Lisa! What a fabulous, fabulous gallery you have!!! Not only are your cards insanely gorgeous, but I loved all of your other projects too....wow!!! Enjoy your special week! God bless!

Lavender Cross

RDey 04-06-2014 08:00 AM

Here's mine: FS374 Perfect Plum Blossoms for Tanya by RDey - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

sistersandie 04-06-2014 08:53 AM

Hi Judy - thank you for choosing Lisa as our Featured Stamper - a deserved honour without a doubt! Here's mine ...

FS374 ~ Love to Lisa by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Sandie
x

One4Joy 04-06-2014 10:13 AM

Congratulations to genesis (Lisa Young) our newest Featured Stamper.
I enjoyed perusing your gallery, you have lots of wonderful designs. I
especially l like the cake you did for your daughter's shower and the 3-d
purses/handbags.

I laid out on my table cups for
tea. Come have a look!

Reddyisco 04-06-2014 10:14 AM

What a lovely gallery....Here's my tribute to Lisa.

Crafty Julia 04-06-2014 10:24 AM

FS374 Chocolate Equals Happiness HB

Lisa- congrats on being this week's FS! I loved your Perfect Blend Birthday card with its birthday and happiness themes, and large central image. I used MFT's Dip Me in Chocolate for my images, and added some embossed panels for texture. Here's Chocolate Equals Happiness HB

MelodyGal 04-06-2014 10:27 AM

Congratulations, Lisa. Here's my card: FS374-Flower Shop Birthday by MelodyGal - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

nines 04-06-2014 11:32 AM

Fabulous Gallery, Lisa! Here is my card: Summertime Bouquet by nines - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

scrappigramma2 04-06-2014 12:04 PM

Congratulations Lisa! You have a BEAUTIFUL Gallery!!! Here is my card

bensarmom 04-06-2014 12:29 PM

There are so many cards I want to copy from Lisa's gallery. Here's the one I settled on.

bspinks 04-06-2014 12:48 PM

HERE is my case of Lisa's Purple and Yellow Easter Card . I loved browsing her gallery and this card just spoke to me.....congrats Lisa (aka genesis)...a well-deserved honor!

mzdjoy 04-06-2014 01:27 PM

HUGE congrats to you Lisa. Your gallery is fabulous. Here is my take on your card seen here .

TrishG 04-06-2014 02:02 PM

Congrats, LISA.
You have a beautiful gallery.

Here's the card I made in honour of you...
FS genesis by TrishG - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Redbugdriver 04-06-2014 04:07 PM

I did two! Here they are.....

Happy Birthday

Shameless Case

blackbirdcreations 04-07-2014 04:26 AM

What a fabulous gallery, Lisa! Congrats! I managed to do two cards based on this one:

Lisa's Card
Hello, Hello, Hello &
Heart Art Love

NancyK. 04-07-2014 04:27 AM

Love all the cards in the gallery!!

BobbiesGirl 04-07-2014 11:50 AM

Thanks, Judy for finding this gorgeous gallery. Lisa, I am so glad you were featured as I got to see so much beauty. Here's my card to honor you.

genesis 04-07-2014 06:41 PM

All I can say is, "Wow"! And thank you! I had no idea so thank you Judy for PMing me and for choosing me as the Featured Stamper. I read all of the congratulations and kind comments and I am speechless. I love stamping, as I am sure all of you do as well - and to know that I inspired so many talented stampers is mind boggling to me. Thanks again.

AnniePanda 04-09-2014 08:30 AM

I had picked out several cards from Lisa's gallery, settled on one in particular, then when the color challenge went up I decided to adapt my colors from Lisa's inspiration.
So happy Lisa was picked! Awesome stamper!!
Happy Birthday Birdie in Blue by AnniePanda - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

bon2stamp 04-09-2014 04:18 PM

FS374

So much inspiration in Lisa's gallery!

Featuring Lisa

Thanks.

scootsv 04-13-2014 01:18 PM

Slow but I finally got to play yesterday and get caught up, well, as caught up as I am gonna be.
Here is my card to honor Lisa.

mayodino 04-24-2014 10:45 AM

Here is my CASE of Lisa's beautiful card:
It's a Beautiful Life by mayodino - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers