Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   Featured Stamper (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/featured-stamper-132/)
-   -   FS358 {12/15/13} She's One Sensational Sister! (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/featured-stamper-132/fs358-%7B12-15-13%7D-shes-one-sensational-sister-582066/)

bfinlay 12-14-2013 01:47 AM

FS358 {12/15/13} She's One Sensational Sister!

Our talented Featured Stamper this week is Sandie , aka sistersandie !
Sandie's clean, elegant style is so eye catching,
and she often graces the daily challenge galleries with her gorgeous creations.
So enjoy a browse through her beautiful gallery , get inspired, and get stamping!

Here's my card Tag Love Collage based on Sandie's beautiful Love card .

FS358 Gallery Submissions
Keywordd: FS358

HOW DO I PLAY?:

Go to the Featured Stamper's gallery and CASE a card, following these simple CASEing Guidelines:

1. Change 2 or more things on the Featured Stamper's project. It could be a color combo, embellishments, backgrounds, or even the main image could be different -- but similar because you don't own the exact image. Please list the changes you made in your description.

2. Give credit to the original stamper and put a link to the original card in your description.

3. Fan Club members may upload today (Sunday). Non-Fan Club members are encouraged to play, but please wait until Monday to upload your creations to give our volunteer moderators a day off. This is so much appreciated.

4. Please note the following regarding Sketch Challenge cards: If you are keeping the same layout but changing most everything else on the featured stamper's card, make sure it isn't a sketch challenge card (SC###). The reason is because it is essentially is a CASE of the sketch since it isn't the Featured Stamper's original idea. Please be sure to check the keywords!

If you are new to the challenges, please feel free to do this one or ANY of the challenges at any time. There is no time limit. They are not races to see who can do one first, nor are they contests of any sort. All the challenges are simply to provide inspiration and to get us stamping! But please remember...NEW uploads only!

cullenwr 12-14-2013 06:33 PM

Congrats, Sandie!! Can't wait to check out your gallery for a card to CASE tomorrow afternoon! Long day today, so off to get some shut eye. Thanks for your many sweet comments in the gallery! You are very deserving to be our featured stamper!

One4Joy 12-14-2013 06:44 PM

Congratulations, Sandie!!!! Can't wait to peruse your gallery and get to know you even more!

justwritedesigns 12-14-2013 06:58 PM

Wonderful choice, Bridget! Congrats, Sandie, you have a super gallery! Here's my Stained Glass Ornament . Thanks so much for looking!

Holstein 12-14-2013 07:36 PM

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! Sandie. Your gallery and style is amazing. Will be back tomorrow with a card.

k dunbrook 12-14-2013 07:50 PM

Big congrats Sandie on your very special day! I really enjoyed looking through your gallery and I appreciate all the kind comments you leave.
Enjoy!

here is my card:

Faux Embossed Snowflakes

Miss Boo 12-14-2013 09:27 PM

Congrats Sandie!

Sandie's Card

My Card

_

Vicky Gould 12-15-2013 12:11 AM

Gonna be some beauties in this gallery. Congrats, Sandie....you so deserve this honor!!!

GardenDiva 12-15-2013 01:21 AM

Oh Bridget............. I love Sandie's work. Will be back to play in a bit... :)

hobbydujour 12-15-2013 02:38 AM

Congratulations, Sandie, your work is truly inspired and wonderful and you certainly inspire others(me included). Lovely choice, Bridget.

Enjoy your week in the spotlight, Sandie....a well-deserved honor!

GEM WREATH

GardenDiva 12-15-2013 03:02 AM

FS358 Bus Driver Thank You by GardenDiva - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Here's my card. Congratulations Sandie enjoy this special week!!!

catluvr2 12-15-2013 04:52 AM

Bridget, you've made such a wonderful choice! Sandie's cards are super gorgeous and she is so supportive, kind and generous with her comments. Congratulations, Sandie! This is so well deserved!

StampingQueenJAR 12-15-2013 05:57 AM

A simply marvelous choice, Bridget!

Season's Greetings

MelodyGal 12-15-2013 06:13 AM

Wow! I love her style. Her cards are so gorgeous. I just had to subscribe to her gallery. Thanks for introducing me to this fabulous artist.

jdmommy 12-15-2013 06:50 AM

Great choice, Bridget. Congrats again Sandie!!

Here's mine:

RED heart for Sandie

angelladcrockett 12-15-2013 07:16 AM

Woo hoo! Congrats, Sandie!!!! Thank you for blessing others with your sweet comments throughout the gallery and thank you for inspiring us with your amazing artwork! It was an absolute honor to help you celebrate today!!! God bless!!

Love and Prayers

YLM 12-15-2013 07:19 AM

Cragulation's Sandie
love your gallery

mine

donidoodle 12-15-2013 07:36 AM

Congratulations Sandie! I loved looking through your wonderful gallery. WTG-Bridget!
Here's my card :
Warm Wishes by donidoodle - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

bensarmom 12-15-2013 07:58 AM

Wow Sandie, I had a hard time picking just one card to CASE. Here's my card to honor you. Enjoy your week.

catluvr2 12-15-2013 08:03 AM

Sandie Style

I love Sandie's clean, elegant style. I have been inspired by so many of her creations and even purchased dies after seeing how she used them. Sandie and I have conversed via email a number of times and I can tell you she's as lovely as her cards. This is my card , in Sandie's honor.

Crafty Julia 12-15-2013 08:22 AM

FS358 Very Special Someone

Sandie- loved your Chocolate Bauble ! I used SU's Chalk talk- to create a metallic framed, intricate stamped card like yours- here's Very Special Someone

Reddyisco 12-15-2013 09:14 AM

Congratulations, Sandie!! Here's my card in your honour!

Clownmom 12-15-2013 10:48 AM

Between one thing and another, I have been somewhat absent from the challenges this week; but I found time to honor our Featured Stamper today. Congratulations, Sandie! Here's my card:

Stylin' Birthday

CherylQuilts 12-15-2013 10:50 AM

Oh, sweet Sandie, congratulations on being this week's Featured Stamper! You are not only precious, but you have so creativity and such a gift! I love your cards and can't wait to make a card in your honor! Have a wonderful week! Hugs!

Vera 12-15-2013 11:16 AM

Congratulations, Sandie! Enjoy your day/week in the spotlight!

I loved your CAS Holly Branch card. Here's my version.

grannytranny 12-15-2013 12:03 PM

Congrats Sandie!! It was hard to pick just one from your awesome gallery! Here is mine:

FS358 One of a Kind Sandie by grannytranny - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jasonw1 12-15-2013 12:06 PM

Congratulations and so well deserved! I remember when I saw your first couple of posts on Splitcoast I KNEW being honored was in your future! Your style is clean, creative, beautiful, innovative and oh SOOOO classy and elegant! I have loved conversing with you privately and I am happy to call you friend! I am BLESSED and inspired by your talent and we all thank you for sharing it with us...Enjoy your week of being the Featured Stamper!

Hugs,
Peggy

LMcAree 12-15-2013 12:45 PM

Congratulations Sandie!!! Here is my card: FS358 by LMcAree - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

susanbri 12-15-2013 01:16 PM

You have a lovely gallery, Sandie. Here's my card in your honour:

Ornaments for Sandie

BarbieP 12-15-2013 02:29 PM

Congratulations, Sandie, for being our Featured Stamper this week. I have admired your work and always appreciate your sweet comments - so I was thrilled to be able to honor you today with this card:

FS358 Snowflake Bauble by BarbieP - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Congratulations, again, and enjoy your week Sandie.

nancy littrell 12-15-2013 02:43 PM

Bridgit......I am so excited that you chose sistersandie as your FS358. Sandie has such a creative and beautiful CAS style. I hope to play later. Congratulations Sandie :-)

BobbiesGirl 12-15-2013 05:19 PM

Thanks bridget for picking another good one! Sandie your cards are wonderful and here is mine to honor you.

Stamperrobin 12-15-2013 09:53 PM

I have a card done but I can't upload it till tomorrow cause my husband is already asleep in our room with the computer!!! Ratz! :D

sue28 12-16-2013 02:34 AM

FS358

Here is my card for Sandie as this week's Featured Stamper -

CAS251 FS358 LIME BLING by sue28 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Stamperrobin 12-16-2013 07:52 AM

Here is my card for Sister Sandie!
FS Father Christmas by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers :D

tessaduck 12-16-2013 10:45 AM

What an inspiring gallery! Congrats to Sandie and grateful to Bridget for the invitation to play.

FS358 gifted by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Dockside 12-18-2013 06:47 AM

Wonderful gallery Sandie! Here is my challenge entry for you.
FS358 Swag of Flowers by Dockside - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

bon2stamp 12-19-2013 03:35 PM

FS358

What a wonderful choice for Featured Stamper, Bridget!

Heres' my Featuring Sandie.

I wish I had time to CASE more of these beautiful cards!

Thanks for the inspiration, Sandie!

Kathleen Lammie 12-20-2013 04:08 PM

SisterSandie is such a wonderful choice! Sorry to be so late, here is my card:

Thank You SisterSandie by Kathleen Lammie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

It was such a pleasure to see her gallery!!!