Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   Featured Stamper (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/featured-stamper-132/)
-   -   FS265 (3/4/12) (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/featured-stamper-132/fs265-3-4-12-a-549704/)

justwritedesigns 03-04-2012 08:20 AM

FS265 (3/4/12)

1 Attachment(s)
I don't know what happened to our challenge today or if Cindy's having problems, so I'm just doing this on the fly. I hope everything's ok w/ Cindy! And I hope I'm not stepping on any toes, so here goes:

Today's Featured Stamper is Kecia Waters aka LittleSeaOtter!
Check out Kecia's amazing Gallery

Congratulations Kecia and enjoy your day and special week as our Featured Stamper!

Here's my sample:
Be sure to check out all of the fun at the FS265 Gallery

HOW DO I PLAY?:

Go to the Featured Stamper's gallery and CASE a card, following these simple CASEing Guidelines:

1. Change 2 or more things on the Featured Stamper's project. It could be a color combo, embellishments, backgrounds, or even the main image could be different -- but similar because you don't own the exact image. Please list the changes you made in your description.

2. Give credit to the original stamper and put a link to the original card in your description.

3. Fan Club members may upload today (Sunday). Non-Fan Club members are encouraged to play, but please wait until Monday to upload your creations to give our volunteer moderators a day off. This is so much appreciated.

4. Please note the following regarding Sketch Challenge cards: If you are keeping the same layout but changing most everything else on the featured stamper's card, make sure it isn't a sketch challenge card (SC###). The reason is because it is essentially is a CASE of the sketch since it isn't the Featured Stamper's original idea. Sketch challenges include Mojo Sketches, Design Team Sketch Challenges, and Blog Sketch Challenges, etc. Please be sure to check the keywords!

UPLOADING DIRECTIONS:

1. Keyword FS265.

2. In the Details Section of your card, please describe the changes you have made, give credit to the Featured Stamper, and link her card. Fill in the products that you used in the blanks provided so that others can CASE your card too! Please do not link back to your personal blog.

If you are new to challenges, please feel free to this one or ANY of the challenges at any time. There is no time limit. They are not races to see who can do one first, nor are they contests of any sort. All the challenges are simply to provide inspiration and to get you stamping!

NEED HELP LINKING A CARD? FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS:

1. Open 2 windows. One for your card, one for the this thread.
2. In this thread, click on reply and type what you want to show before the link.
3. Go to your card window, highlight the address for your card. (The address bar will say www.splitcoaststampers.....).
4. Click edit. Click Copy.
5. Go back to this thread. Click Paste.

Thanks so much, y'all!

Blooms in a Box 03-04-2012 08:25 AM

Thanks so much Julie! Great choice. Congrats to Kecia- I just fav'd one of her cards this morning! Yeah!
Will keep Cindy's family in prayer. Hugs....

YLM 03-04-2012 08:35 AM

Thanks Julie I think this is awesome of you!!
I look forward to FS as Sundy is my day to stamp..
What a great choice Congrats Kecia.

bfinlay 03-04-2012 08:38 AM

I'm sure Cindy will appreciate you stepping in, Julie, hope all is okay. What a fabuous choice for FS, I've always admired Kecia's work - congrats, and I hope I get some time to play later!

Crafty Julia 03-04-2012 08:44 AM

FS265 Tartan Thanks

Congratulations Kecia! You have a super gallery. I was inspired by Clovers and came up with Tartan Thanks Have a great Sunday!

Crafty Julia 03-04-2012 08:53 AM

FS265 Pleasant Words

I also was inspired by Daisies and created Pleasant Words as I love flower cards, too!

KY Southern Belle 03-04-2012 08:54 AM

Thank you Julie. I'm at my dad's house in Chico as my mom's Celebration of Life service was yesterday and my sub accidentally forgot! It's just one of those things, but I'm glad there's a FS and I'll see you back next week. I hope all of you have a very blessed day.

yungs 03-04-2012 09:15 AM

Thanks for stepping in! I've been watching all morning! here's my First card

Lucky!

Biggan 03-04-2012 09:55 AM

Congrats Kecia! Your gallery is lovely! Here�s mine;

Happy Birthday

TFL!
Birgit

jdmommy 03-04-2012 10:10 AM

Thanks Julie! Here's mine:

Easter Purple for Kecia

TreasureOiler 03-04-2012 10:24 AM

Congrats on being the FS today!!! Enjoy your day!
It was nice to discover a new gallery :)

Here is my card:
Have a Sunny Day

Thanks for looking!

Kathy LeDonne 03-04-2012 10:43 AM

Julie, Thanks for stepping in, I was about to go and just find a fun gallery to CASE from. If I have time, I might still do that. Here's my tribute to Kecia:

http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...4281?nocache=1

SweetnSassyStamps 03-04-2012 10:47 AM

I am sooooooo sorry, everyone. I had the post all ready to go weeks ago and then totally forgot to move it over last night. Then I went to church this morning and only remembered when Cindy called to tell me it wasn't up. I feel terrible. Thank you, Julie, for jumping in and I am sooooo very sorry, Cindy, for dropping the ball when you asked me to fill in for you.

justwritedesigns 03-04-2012 10:51 AM

I'm just glad y'all are ok, Cindy & Korin! All's well that end's well! No problem, I enjoyed doing it!

suen 03-04-2012 11:25 AM

Thanks so much, Julie! Kecia's gallery is fabulous! Here's mine.

FS265 African Tree by suen - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

mzdjoy 03-04-2012 11:49 AM

Congrats Kecia. I followed Kecia's theme of St. Patrick's Day for my card. I cas'd her card here.

LittleSeaOtter 03-04-2012 12:17 PM

I am surprised and delighted to see this! Talk about a great Sunday!

I hope those playing along today will find some inspiration in my gallery.

Thanks so much, Julie, for this amazing honor!

Clownmom 03-04-2012 12:19 PM

Thanks, Julie, for jumping in with the challenge today. Here's my card --

Easter CASE

bensarmom 03-04-2012 12:44 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here's my card for today's featured stamper challenge.
Here's Keisha's card

artystamper 03-04-2012 12:49 PM

Big Congrats Kecia! so happy to see you here today as the FS!!!

here's my bunny in the garden card: FS265 Bunny in the Garden by artystamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TexasGrammy 03-04-2012 02:13 PM

Oh my goodness! Kecia!
Congratulations to you!
I will definitely try to play this week!

Toy 03-04-2012 02:33 PM

Congrats, Kecia!! Such a wonderful gallery to CASE!!

Here's my tribute to Kecia:

~ Inner Child ~

TFL!~

JBgreendawn 03-04-2012 03:11 PM

Here is mine :) (not the same technique but similar enough in the end I hope)
Congratulations Kecia, Hope you are enjoying this!

FS265 Ferns for Kecia by JBgreendawn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Markey 03-04-2012 03:14 PM

Thanks for the inspiration!
here is mine
~ Markey

hskelly 03-04-2012 06:34 PM

What a lovely gallery! Here is my C is for Cat card.

simplybeautiful 03-04-2012 06:38 PM

Congrats Kecia! lovely gallery

here's mine
Blessed Friend by simplybeautiful - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

n5stamper 03-05-2012 02:11 AM

Here is my CHERISHED LOVE.

scrapgranny 03-05-2012 03:59 AM

Here is Kecia's great birthday card:
Birthday Bash by LittleSeaOtter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers and here is the card I made:
Packed for a Birthday by scrapgranny - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Kecia's card reminded me of Stampin Up's Packed Birthday image....I changed the image, colors and added other accessories.

fishymom 03-05-2012 07:07 AM

Kecia's Gallery is great! Here is the card I chose to case, Picket Fence, isn't it cute! When I saw her card, it reminded me that I have been wanting to try to stamp this stamp from And Everything Nice without the little girl and the cat. This was just the inspiration I needed to give it a try! Here is my card, My Secret Gate. My changes:

Stamp Set
Added Sentiment
Card Orientation

Luv Flowers 03-05-2012 09:25 AM

Way to go filling in Julie!! Here is my card that I made for Kecia. FS265, Kecia, LittleSeaOtter, Shih tzu rides... by Luv Flowers - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

BobbiesGirl 03-05-2012 11:48 AM

Great choice of gallery. Kecia has wonderful cards. Here's mine.

Dara 03-05-2012 12:56 PM

here's mine. tfl

FS265-1 by Dara - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Dara 03-05-2012 01:29 PM

here's my second one. tfl

fs265-2 by Dara - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

mepylant 03-05-2012 01:34 PM

What's that saying? ....a day late and a dollar short? ....oh well, I'm always a dollar short! *giggle*

I'm glad I got a chance to drool in Kecia's gallery! Congratulations Sweetie!

Here's my card:

Easter Egg Caterpillar by mepylant - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Ardyth 03-06-2012 05:02 AM

Here is my favourite of the FIVE I made. I feel like someone who overeats at a party - I can never resist doing so many cards when there's just so much to be inspired by! Thanks for this challenge, and thanks to LittleSeaOtter for sharing your creativity!

Crafty Julia 03-06-2012 04:46 PM

FS265 Orchard Apples

Kecia, such a wonderful gallery! I came back to get inspired- and this time, it was your Apple Basket that led me to make my layered ATC- Orchard Apples, using SU's Farm Fresh and Mini Medleys. I cut out the apple branch so as to give it a different look, and added 2 brads, and two ribbons. Here's Orchard Apples.

RDey 12-16-2012 05:17 PM

Here's mine: FS265 Pink Penguin by RDey - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers