Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   Featured Stamper (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/featured-stamper-132/)
-   -   FS260 {01/29/2012} Let's Cre8te! (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/featured-stamper-132/fs260-%7B01-29-2012%7D-lets-cre8te-547225/)

KY Southern Belle 01-28-2012 06:11 PM

FS260 {01/29/2012} Let's Cre8te!

With WANNABCRE8TIVE! Check out Shirley's beautiful GALLERY!

Shirley Quarry has a totally creative gallery insomuch that I couldn't really nail down her style because she does it all! From CAS to vintage, it's in there and you're going to have a tough time picking just one to CASE. Don't forget to check out her albums too for additional inspiration!

Congratulations Shirley and enjoy your day and special week as our Featured Stamper!

I chose Shirley's Shabby Chic Christmas card and made my Vintage Baby Carriage card.

Be sure to check out all of the fun at the FS260 Gallery!

HOW DO I PLAY?:

Go to the Featured Stamper's gallery and CASE a card, following these simple CASEing Guidelines:

1. Change 2 or more things on the Featured Stamper's project. It could be a color combo, embellishments, backgrounds, or even the main image could be different -- but similar because you don't own the exact image. Please list the changes you made in your description.

2. Give credit to the original stamper and put a link to the original card in your description.

3. Fan Club members may upload today (Sunday). Non-Fan Club members are encouraged to play, but please wait until Monday to upload your creations to give our volunteer moderators a day off. This is so much appreciated.

4. Please note the following regarding Sketch Challenge cards: If you are keeping the same layout but changing most everything else on the featured stamper's card, make sure it isn't a sketch challenge card (SC###). The reason is because it is essentially is a CASE of the sketch since it isn't the Featured Stamper's original idea. Sketch challenges include Mojo Sketches, Design Team Sketch Challenges, and Blog Sketch Challenges, etc. Please be sure to check the keywords!

UPLOADING DIRECTIONS:

1. Keyword FS260.

2. In the Details Section of your card, please describe the changes you have made, give credit to the Featured Stamper, and link her card. Fill in the products that you used in the blanks provided so that others can CASE your card too! Please do not link back to your personal blog.

If you are new to challenges, please feel free to this one or ANY of the challenges at any time. There is no time limit. They are not races to see who can do one first, nor are they contests of any sort. All the challenges are simply to provide inspiration and to get you stamping!

NEED HELP LINKING A CARD? FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS:

1. Open 2 windows. One for your card, one for the this thread.
2. In this thread, click on reply and type what you want to show before the link.
3. Go to your card window, highlight the address for your card. (The address bar will say www.splitcoaststampers.....).
4. Click edit. Click Copy.
5. Go back to this thread. Click Paste.

GardenDiva 01-28-2012 06:36 PM

Oh what a fun gallery Shirley has....................have scoped a couple that I will sleep on and be back to play in the morning before church.
Nighty Nite !!!

simplybeautiful 01-28-2012 08:14 PM

Congrats Shirley! great gallery

here is my card

Doily Hugs & Kisses by simplybeautiful - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Doodledop 01-28-2012 08:18 PM

I must say that traveling through Shirley's gallery made me want 2 B cre8tive, too! Congratulations Shirley. You do beautiful work!
Here's my card:
FS260 - Stylish in Coral by Doodledop - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Pam MacKay 01-28-2012 08:25 PM

Love Gardening

Congratulation Shirley you have a wonderful gallery loaded with great cards!
Here is the card I made FS260, Love Gardening by Pam MacKay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

It was inspired by this card from your gallery Nothing better than daisies and the sea, saq by wannabcre8tive - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Again Congrats

NanH 01-28-2012 09:08 PM

Congrats to Shirley! Fun gallery to browse! Lots of inspiration.
The card I chose to CASE is Razzleberry Sympathy it was a card she CASE'd of Korin's when she was a featured stamper!

Here is mine: Thinking of You

I've changed:
1.The image and the color of ink
2. The embossing folder
3. Ribbon
4. Sentiment

Vicky Gould 01-29-2012 02:25 AM

Yea, "Shirt".....gonna love checking out your amazing gallery! Enjoy your reign!

Benzi 01-29-2012 03:12 AM

Yea for Shirley...a DT pal. So good to see you here in the limelight. You know I'll be catching you soon. Have a ton of fun today seeing what everyone cases.

Blooms in a Box 01-29-2012 03:35 AM

Aaaaaack! No way! I am too excited for words! Oh, my Bestie is the FS! About time I say! This sweet stamper was close to my heart from day one, and she is one of the most encouraging stampers ever. Shirtley Q, I love you girl and as soon I get home from churchin', I am all over this! Congrats Bestie!!! LYMI

Vicky Gould 01-29-2012 04:29 AM

Always fun to case someone we've met and share a challenge team with. Shirley is quite the gal and quite the artist. Congrats again, Shirt!

True Love

Mothermark 01-29-2012 04:31 AM

OMG! Shirtley! Congrats my friend! I am so happy that you are the chosen one this wonderful January day! Long over due! You go girl! I have often thought, what is the deal, why is Shirtley's SCS name (Wannabcre8tive?) She must not know what she's doing! She is Creative, no wannabee for you silly goose! Whoot! I love it! You deserve the recognition................Change your screen-name....you are quite creative!! Ya hear? Snort!

Clownmom 01-29-2012 05:34 AM

Congratulations, Shirley! A well-deserved honor! You are definitely creative. Here's my card -- FS260 Red and Pink_lb by Clownmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

LilLuvsStampin 01-29-2012 05:56 AM

Yaaaaay, it's Shirt the Squirt!!! Congratulations, Shirley! I agree with da Mudder that you should change your screen name because you ARE creative, my friend!

GardenDiva 01-29-2012 06:00 AM

FS260 Western Cross by GardenDiva - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Here's my first entry today..............will be back to play more after church.
Congrats Shirley !!! Love your gallery.

k dunbrook 01-29-2012 06:12 AM

Congrats Shirley on your special day...enjoy.
here is my card:

Masked Heart

jdmommy 01-29-2012 06:13 AM

Congratulations again, Shirley!!! Here's my card for you:

Home For Shirley!!

Flatbdgrl 01-29-2012 07:06 AM

Yeah!! Congrats Shirley!!! Way to go girl!!!! :)

MattsGirl 01-29-2012 07:35 AM

Congratulations to Shirley!! Way to go, girl! Here is my card:

FS260-Vintage Love by MattsGirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

I hope you enjoy your week in the spotlight!! :)

bfinlay 01-29-2012 07:54 AM

Congrats, Shirley, you're hugely talented and I enjoyed your gallery!
Here's my: Starry Night

wannabcre8tive 01-29-2012 08:49 AM

I got a phone call a little bit a go to tell me I needed to get on SCS to see something exciting. Oh, my gosh, I can't believe that I am seeing my name in lights on the featured stamper thread. I am truly honored to be chosen. Thanks so much everyone for the kind words. I am off to see your cards.

101Airborne 01-29-2012 08:49 AM

YEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAAW! WOOOOOO HOOOOOO!! Awesome choice, Cindy, Shirt really deserves this honor - she is an amazing and talented stamper and a sweet and wonderful friend!! Hugs, Shirt!

Here is my card for Shirt.

coffeediva 01-29-2012 09:12 AM

Thanks Cindy
congrats shirley here is my card
get well kitty by coffeediva - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TreasureOiler 01-29-2012 09:37 AM

Congratulations Shirley!

Great gallery!

Here is my case:
The Last Thing....

Thanks for looking!

JamiePTS 01-29-2012 10:05 AM

Congrats on being this weeks FS Shirt. Your cards are so creative and fun. Wish my little guy gave me a chance to stamp once in a while. Maybe soon. Enjoy your FS week.

suen 01-29-2012 10:27 AM

Thanks Cindy and Shirley! Here's mine.

FS260 Budding Hearts by suen - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

LilLuvsStampin 01-29-2012 10:32 AM

Here's my Apple of My Eye card in honor of our talented featured stamper, Shirley!

corysnana1 01-29-2012 10:58 AM

Congrats on being this week's Featured Stamper, Shirley.
I have two cards - one I did last night and this one that has kept me creating the better part of today! I am so grateful to your gallery for helping me finish this just so - trust me when I say that before the pleated ribbon and flower, it looked cute-but didn't have the special touch I need. Thanks for the inspiration.

PKPenn 01-29-2012 11:24 AM

I had so much fun looking through Shirley's gallery. I really had a hard time choosing a card to case!

Here's my card
Flowers on the Wall

stinkincute 01-29-2012 11:54 AM

Here is my card for today's challenge. Congrats to Shirley!

With Sympathy

arlybeans 01-29-2012 12:31 PM

Congratulations Shirley. You have a beautiful gallery... was very hard to choose which card/layout to case.

This is my contribution: FS260 Butterfly Thank You by arlybeans - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

I picked this cheerful, or should I say cherryful, card...
A Cherry Hello, saq by wannabcre8tive - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Congrats again, Shirley. Have a great day!

MaryR917 01-29-2012 12:45 PM

a great choice this week Cindy. A big congrats to you Shirley-enjoy your week in the spotlight. You ahve a fab gallery. Here is my card

my giddy up

BobbiesGirl 01-29-2012 01:16 PM

Congrats to Shirley - wannaBCre8tive - for a great gallery. Here's mine.

mepylant 01-29-2012 02:48 PM

Congrats Ms. Shirley! :)

You have a lovely gallery.
Here's mine:

Honoring Toni AND Shirley :) by mepylant - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Reddyisco 01-29-2012 02:57 PM

Congratulations, Shirley! Here's my card in your honour!

yungs 01-29-2012 04:36 PM

So happy for Shirley! Here's my card

Happy bird day

artystamper 01-29-2012 05:09 PM

So excited to see you here today Shirley! here's my card: FS260 The Music in My Heart by artystamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

BarbieP 01-29-2012 06:40 PM

Congratulations, Shirley. Well deserved honor this week for featured stamper, your gallery is amazing. I have a card picked out, but son and fiance still in town and will leave late tonight. So I will play sometime tomorrow:)

die cut diva 01-30-2012 03:31 AM

Wonderful gallery Shirley, Congrats! Here is my card for the challenge:
FS260 Merry Christmas by die cut diva - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

angelladcrockett 01-30-2012 04:29 AM

Congrats, Shirley! It was such an honor to case such a classy lady as yourself! Thanks for leaving the sweetest comments....you are a blessing!!! I was inspired to try alcohol inks for the first time....here is my card:

Grunge Cross

BarbieP 01-30-2012 06:23 AM

Shirley, your gallery is amazing, and it was full of inspiration. Here is the card I made in your honor:

FS260 Black-eyed Susan's by BarbieP - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers