Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   Featured Stamper (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/featured-stamper-132/)
-   -   FS231 {07/10/2011} Do You Hear the Pitter Patter...? (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/featured-stamper-132/fs231-%7B07-10-2011%7D-do-you-hear-pitter-patter-532609/)

KY Southern Belle 07-09-2011 07:12 PM

FS231 {07/10/2011} Do You Hear the Pitter Patter...?

of IdenticalTriplets running around? I sure do and they're documented in Patter Cross' wonderful GALLERY that is packed full of inspiration.

Beth has asked me to do the Featured Stamper Challenge today due to previous commitments.

Patter has a lot of scrapbook pages, journals, cards, and organizational pictures that might leave you wondering how to pull this off. It's very easy. You can derive anything to CASE from this gallery, even some of her organization pictures if you happen to like the color of the drawers and the tag attached to it.

I took Patter's Each Minute scrapbook page and made my Christmas Friend card by simply picking up on the flowers and colors of the page.

Be sure to check out all of the fun at the FS231 GALLERY!

I had a few girlfriends help me out for even more inspiration. Be sure to check out:

Angie Crockett
and
Jan Marie

HOW DO I PLAY?:

Go to her gallery and CASE a card, following these simple CASEing Guidelines:

1. Change 2 or more things on the Featured Stamper's project. It could be a color combo, embellishments, backgrounds, or even the main image could be different -- but similar because you don't own the exact image. List the changes in your description.

2. Give credit to the original stamper. Put a link to the original card in your description.

3. Fan Club members may upload today (Sunday). Non-Fan Club members are encouraged to play, but please wait until Monday to upload your creations. Thanks!

4. Please note the following regarding Sketch Challenge cards: If you are keeping the same layout but changing most everything else on the featured stamper's card, make sure it isn't a sketch challenge card (SC##). The reason is because it is essentially is a CASE of the sketch since it isn't the featured stamper's original idea. Thanks! Sketch challenges include Mojo Sketches, Design Team Sketch Challenges and Blog Sketch Challenges. Please be sure to check the keywords!

UPLOADING DIRECTIONS:

1. Keyword FS231.

2. Details section of your card: Describe the changes you have made, give credit to the featured stamper, and link her card. Please don't forget to add a recipe!

If you are new to challenges, please feel free to this one or ANY of the challenges at any time. There is no time limit. They are not races to see who can do one first, nor are they contests of any sort. All the challenges are simply to provide inspiration and get us stamping!

NEED HELP LINKING A CARD? FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS:

1. Open 2 windows. One for your card, one for the this thread.
2. In this thread, click on reply and type what you want to show before the link.
3. Go to your card window, highlight the address for your card. (The address bar will say www.splitcoaststampers.....).
4. Click edit. Click Copy.
5. Go back to this thread. Click Paste.

janaria 07-09-2011 07:23 PM

What a blessing to honor sweet Patter! Love your CASE, Cindy! Here's mine!
Wait on the Lord
Wait on the Lord Inside

Blooms in a Box 07-09-2011 07:45 PM

Patter! Woo-hooo! I am so pleased to see your name here, and your gallery honored! Your SCS pages are so full of the love for your family (and organization... lol!) and you are so inspiring! Bless your heart for all you share. Off to shop Patter's Store! Hugs.....

bensarmom 07-09-2011 07:58 PM

I loved all of the butterflies I found in Patter's gallery. Here's my card to honor Patter today. Congratulations on a beautiful gallery Patter.

angelladcrockett 07-09-2011 08:06 PM

Big congrats, Patter!!!!! Enjoy your special week....you deserve it!!!! Love and hugs, Angie

Hope, Faith, and Love

hobbywoman 07-09-2011 08:43 PM

Here is mine

Waterlily

vdutchr 07-09-2011 11:22 PM

Congrats Patter!! I have gotten a lot of very useful information from you! I can't wait to CASE a card!! Meanwhile -- enjoy your week!!

Biggan 07-09-2011 11:22 PM

Congrats Patter! Lovely gallery with lots of inspiration! Here�s mine;

My Bureau

TFL!
Birgit

identicaltriplets 07-10-2011 03:48 AM

Oh sweet friends! Thank you, thank you! My family is going through a rough road at the moment but I not only woke up to encouraging words from a family member but I also woke up to this!!!!! What a blessing, and I am humbled! Thank you all for sweet words and gorgeous creations thus far. WOW! Y'all are knocking my socks off! :) Blessings to each of you!

va.sunshine 07-10-2011 04:08 AM

congrats to you Patter, you work is amazing and your spirit is so uplifting and encouraging....a well deserved honor today....I am so happy for you!

identicaltriplets 07-10-2011 04:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by va.sunshine (Post 18505244)
congrats to you Patter, you work is amazing and your spirit is so uplifting and encouraging....a well deserved honor today....I am so happy for you!

Agh, thanks sweet Teresa! :)

n5stamper 07-10-2011 06:09 AM

Here is my LET GO LET GOD.

Here is her THINKING OF YOU.

artystamper 07-10-2011 08:01 AM

Congrats to you Patter for being the FS today! I 'met' you when I participated in the His Holy Name Challenges a few years ago - which I thoroughly enjoyed!

here's my card: FS231 Happy Birthday Mom! by artystamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

suen 07-10-2011 08:03 AM

Thanks for the challenge, Cindy! Patter has a wonderful gallery! Here's mine,

FS231 Frond Thinking by suen - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Clownmom 07-10-2011 10:10 AM

I started this card before I went to church and finished it up after I got home. I enjoyed your gallery, Patter, particularly the storage/organizational hints.

Here's my card: Summer Sunset

identicaltriplets 07-10-2011 10:21 AM

More stunning pieces everyone. I am trying to leave love for everyone. :) You all have blessed me so today! Thank you!

suen 07-10-2011 12:03 PM

Thanks again, Cindy! Here's another.

FS231 Sympathy Tree by suen - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

yungs 07-10-2011 01:28 PM

Here's my card!

Just A Note

BobbiesGirl 07-10-2011 01:49 PM

Here's mine.

SweetnSassyStamps 07-10-2011 01:55 PM

Congrats, Patter and thanks, Cindy! :)

Here's mine: Anniversary Tree FS231 by sweetnsassystamps - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

pbvkt 07-10-2011 02:07 PM

What a gorgeous gallery! I loved all the scrapbook pages and art journal pages Patter includes with the cards!!!
I chose this card to CASE and came up with this card.
Thanks for highlighting this awesome gallery this week!

stampingfordummies 07-10-2011 02:31 PM

Her gallery does rock! I cased 2 cards of her's today here is the 2nd one I did. I waiting on the first one to dry. My cased card

Thanks for looking let me know what you think this was my 1st time sewing on a card.

tamijo 07-10-2011 04:36 PM

here's mine with a loose interpretation :)

tamijo-Great Blessing from Difficulty by tamijo - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

etsdas 07-10-2011 05:21 PM

I used two of the lovely examples as inspiration for my one card! What a stunning gallery.

FS231 & IC 292 ~ Vintage by etsdas - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

hollerinastamps 07-11-2011 03:59 AM

Congratulations, Patter, on being the Featured Stamper of the week! I've loved your cards from the monthly scripture challenge and on the ODBD website. Here is my tribute to you and your lovely cards Baptism

beasbloomers 07-11-2011 05:55 AM

pitter patter

It took me 2 days to go through this gallery. I looked at every single thing and went back and forth to her blog too. I am amazed and overwhelmed at her creativity and organizational skills.

~CA~ 07-11-2011 06:46 AM

Congratulations, Patter!!! Thanks, Cindy!!

CASEing Patter (FS231) by MrsBoz - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Amisjag 07-11-2011 04:57 PM

A Case for July Christmas

here's my card

A Case for July Christmas by Amisjag - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

101Airborne 07-11-2011 06:14 PM

Congratulations, Patter. You have a wonderful gallery, full of beautiful cards and awesome organizational ideas. Here is my card.

amyfitz1 07-17-2011 06:33 AM

Inspired by FS231

What an incredible gallery to inspire us for this challenge! Amazing stuff, IdenticalTriplets! This is the card that inspired me: LetsCatchUpATree

Inspired by You

gotthebug818 07-18-2011 10:49 AM

Congrats, Patter!

Ruby-dooby-doo 07-18-2011 01:38 PM

Wow, what a fabulous gallery! And you're right Cindy, one CASE just wasn't enough!
Here's mine (so far!):
Type Talk and
Whale Note