Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   Favorites Forum (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/favorites-forum-f447/)
-   -   FAVORITES for the week ending January 15, 2017 (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/favorites-forum-f447/favorites-week-ending-january-15-2017-a-t615503.html)

pawilliams 01-15-2017 06:47 PM

Thanks Vicki for starting the favs thread this week and for all you wonderful, busy ladies who do the time consuming work of letting everyone know that we have chosen their work as one of our favorites. Here is my list for the week:

White Flowers by karin van eijk - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers by karin van eijk

TLC620 Twine Snow Bird by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers by catluvr2

Vintage Gift Box by CathieC - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers by CathieC

Bloomin' Heart Valentine by cmstamps - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers by cmstamps

CC617 ~ Spring Birthday by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers by sistersandie

Moonlit Ride 2 by #1artist4highhopes - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers by #1artist4highhopes

A Little Fussy Cut in Blue by tjdstampsalot - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers by tjdstampsalot

thanks.... by stampersandee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers by stampersandee

Beaded Ornaments by akeptlife - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers by akeptlife

Miniature Conservatory by salome000 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers by salome000

Wildwood 3D Fairy Cottage by Castlepark - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers by Castlepark

SC599 The Captain by Julie Gearinger - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers by Julie Gearinger

Wildwood Cottage Foldout Card by AngelicaTurner - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers by AngelicaTurner

Cute Sweetheart Marci by danni5199 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers by danni5199

Fairy Cottage Wall Hanging by rosekathleenr - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers by rosekathleenr

Hugs & Kisses by ribbonbonnie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers by ribbonbonnie

I didn't get through the whole list this week but congrats to everyone who was able to get some crafty time in and I hope everyone has a great week ahead.

Hugs to all :0)

Tonda Baldwin 01-15-2017 06:56 PM

Sorry this is so late. Health and internet seem to be two things sabotaging my sanity lately. I haven't hadn't much time in the gallery this week but I do have a few.

CC Hugs! by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC627, Honor by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS411 That Empty Feeling by grannytranny - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

I Saw Him Standing There by meisu4 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A359 XOXO by GailNM - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Paris memories...O4J by One4Joy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A359~Looking Good In Red by wannabcre8tive - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT617 Sending flowers... by niki1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Moonlit Ride 2 by #1artist4highhopes - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Amazing Valentine Fun by nwilliams6 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Copper Dragonfly Dreams by cmstamps - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Step card by Conniecrafter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Sweet by JenCarter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

But First, Coffee by scrapper79 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

*F4A360 love by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Apple Crate by ChristineCreations - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Swirly Love by ribbonbonnie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC580-Oh Carp by parknslide - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Turning on the Twinkle by nwilliams6 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A360 Big Love by GailNM - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Happy Stamping. With the anticipated ice storm due tonight. It might not see you ladies this week. Stay warm, stay safe.
Tonda

Tonda Baldwin 01-15-2017 07:01 PM

Happy Sunday evening. I feel so fortunate that four of you ladies favorited my little ol creel basket for my hubbies birthday. He loved it and I loved making it for him. Heartfelt Thanks to Benzi, Nancy, Robin and Gail. You ladies have made be forget the pain and being back in my cane, if only temporarily.

Thank you Vicki (vdm) for all the notifications.

As always, thanks to the volunteers on this site.

Happy Stamping.

Tonda

ohmypaper! 01-15-2017 07:19 PM

Thank you so very much, Sweet Susie, for bringing me all the happy news this weekend! You always know how to put a smile on my face!

Thank you Benzi, Lisa, Janine, Maura and Linda for favoring my popcorn card! I had so much fun making that card! You have made my night!!! Thank you!!!!

Stamperrobin 01-15-2017 08:10 PM

Thank you dear Susie L and Tonda for favoring my card! I so appreciate it girls!You are so sweet!
Thanks again WonderDuck or Mighty Tessa or is it Brave Brenda, well it's mighty brave and wonderful all you do!! Thanks for bringing me delightful news!
Thank you ladies!

Vickie Y 01-15-2017 08:31 PM

Thank you so very much, Brenda for including my Wear a Smile card as one of your favorites. I truly appreciate it. And, thank you, Vicki (vdm) for the notification. :)

karin van eijk 01-15-2017 09:59 PM

Patricia thank you for putting my card in the favorites of the week.

gr karin

snietje 01-15-2017 10:09 PM

thank you, Monique (niki1), Lisa (showgirl) and Robin (stamperrobin) you 3 made me feel happy once again, I miss it already to make cards, but I love to play and take care about our grand daughter too

Thank you once more Brenda for the happy mails
Snietje

snietje 01-15-2017 10:14 PM

my list
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...774969&cat=fav
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...774883&cat=fav
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...774784&cat=fav
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...774713&cat=fav
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...774480&cat=fav
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...772999&cat=fav
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...773822&cat=fav

So this were my favorites from last week, I finally managed to copy and past
enjoy your week and be crafty
Anita (snietje)

Chatterbox-1 01-15-2017 11:14 PM

Thank you Vicki for starting the thread. Thank you Linda (Holstein), Sabrina (Cook22), Susie (susie australia), Brenda (tessaduck), and Vicki (vdm) for sending glad tidings to our wonderful cardmakers in this week ending FAVORITES. I so appreciate all of the volunteering hours you so willingly give! [IMG]//www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/images/icons/heartsmooth.png[/IMG]

These are my FAVORITES for this week...being sick had lots of gallery time! I promise I will get better at my timeline...pretty good for me...it's only 12:16 am my time...now I'm off to bed!!!

January 9, 2017

Lavinia Mystical Harietta by akeptlifei

Mint Butterfly by akeptlife

SC627, DDABC23V, Be Mine by annsforte3

TLC620 Twine Snow Bird by catluvr2

May Your Day Be Perfect by cindy_canada

Elegant Die Cutting with Victorian Accents by Graciellie

CC617 ~~BRIGHTER DAYS by Karen B Barber
White Flowers by karin van eijk

Christmas Angel by karin van eijk

Winter trees shaker card by LeaR

Thank You For My Cawfee! by MaryFran2323

January 10, 2017

Absolutely Fabulous by akeptlife

Chill Wishes by akeptlife

Feeding The Birds by akeptlife

lily card by anitak160

New beginnings, CC617 by Bailmac

CC617 Keep smiling by Biggan

Grow Like Wildflowers by DawnL

Cup of love II. by Janja

PP326 Live, Laugh, Love - a Recycled Card Design by kleinsong

Shield of Peace by PaperPunchScissors

CC617 ~ Spring Birthday by sistersandie

little fairy by snietje

Joyful 2017 by Twinshappy

Fairy House by yellowrose46

January 11, 2017

PCC226 by crykomara

SC627, Honor by Holstein

SC599 The Captain by Julie Gearinger

Merry christmas star by Martinaskaartjes

SC627 Birdie Birthday by mr33634

Amazing Valentine Fun by nwilliams6

So In Love Wedding Card and Heart Box by ocavanaugh

Thinking of You by Sinclair

Where There is Love by Vervegirl

January 12, 2017

Buttoned Up Heart by basement stamper

WT618 Wonderful by Biggan

On Top of the World by Cathy Mc

Midwinter sky by Heather T

F4A360 Mixed Media Friendship by Julie Gearinger

Birthday Fairy Boogie by kraftyaunt

F4A360 Vintage Valentine by peeps321

Bzzzzzzz.... by piggy30

Posy Bear by piggy30

Be Still by pvilbaum

Hugs & Kisses by ribbonbonnie

Love You! by ribbonbonnie

F4A360 Love by snowmanqueen

F4A360 Sent With Love by StampingQueenJAR

SC627 From our Home by summerthyme64

Rose Wrapping by yellowrose46

Wow You're Incredible - MZ by Zindorf

January 13, 2017

A Birthday Party by beechwood

Winter Birthday by Benzi

MIX207 Christmas Triptych by Cook22

Party Animals by Covington Crafter

Snow-One Like You! by K. Joy

Swirly Love by ribbonbonnie

Respected - Stamp Class 1/17 by susie nelson

F4A Key To The Door by Stamperrobin

Astral Winter Birthday by tweedcurtain

January 14, 2017

IC580 Poppy Birthday by beesmom

Today & Always by JenCarter

Cool Treats Birthday Shaker Card by JosannaP

Lavinia Farie by karin van eijk

Victorian Rose by Kemernow

You Lifted Me Up by Krashscrapper

parisian papers by Luv Flowers

Turning on the Twinkle by nwilliams6

Lacy Love - Card #2 by pvilbaum

IC A Lighthouse by Stamperrobin

DDDJan2017--"Riley's Valentine" by SuzyS1104

January 15, 2017

TMS385 Stand Tall Happy Birthday by Julie Gearinger

Blessed by k dunbrook

Hugs by kiagc

FS519, Bright and Cheerful Hello by kittie747

TLC620 DDABC23V varigated valentine by lacyquilter

FS518 Gorgeous & Elegant Summer Flowers by octoberbabe

Winter Thank You by PaperCrafty

FS519 Sewn with Love by Precious Kitty

For Baby by sistersandie

Let it Rain - MZ by Zindorf

kittie747 01-16-2017 12:37 AM

Robin, thank you so much for mentioning my Come Into My Garden card this week. I appreciate it.

Margscardcrazy 01-16-2017 01:05 AM

Hi all, thank you so much Susie aka "susie australia" for sending me the happy mail, over and over :lol: :lol: I really appreciate the time you dedicate to us all getting these wonderful posts.Thank you, thank you, thank you to Sharon aka "smadson", Brenda aka "Benzi" and Linda aka "Holstein" for choosing my card Smiles and Laughter as one of your favourites I'm so chuffed. :D
Thank you to all the people that left wonderful comments too it is very encouraging. Some of you mentioned you would like to CASE the card. Go right ahead it is one of the best forms of flattery and I'm feeling very flattered at the moment especially as it was my only weekly challenge card and done quite late in the week.
Big, big hugs to all of you.
Marg

gutsport56 01-16-2017 01:28 AM

Hi all,thank you so much Susie aka "susie australia" for for putting my card in the favorites of the week. I`m so happy.

Thank you Sabrina for the notification.

Margscardcrazy 01-16-2017 01:39 AM

Below are some of the cards that caught my eye this week, it is by no means all of them, we are a truly talented bunch ;) Welcome to our newest gallery members.

New gallery members;

Spotlight with a twist by SwedeMom
Valentine in blue & green by bzzzeee
Parade for Rylee by lamoore
Primrose Hello by lovinpaper

My favourites for the week is;

Learning Is Fun by clairebear1

Closely followed by these gorgeous cards;

TLC620 MIM271 Twine Heart by hobbydujour
CC617 ~~BRIGHTER DAYS by Karen B Barber
CC617 ~ Spring Birthday by sistersandie
CC617 Keep smiling by Biggan
*SC627 CC617 Thinking of You by hobbydujour
*WT618 Relax by hobbydujour
Winter Girls I by Kelbelpcs
Get Well Soon by Luv Flowers
Mini Sewing Basket! by scrappigramma2
F4A360 Mixed Media Friendship by Julie Gearinger
F4A360 Key To My Heart by Mrs Noofy
My Heart Pitter Patters~ by stampin'nana
Orchid by lada

Have a wonderful creative week and try to colour something ;)
Cheers

tessaduck 01-16-2017 02:06 AM

Many thanks to Monique, Lisa and Priscilla (lots of hearts), Robin (in search) and Linda (sorry beaver) for choosing my cards, and thanks to Vicki for notifying. Jazzed!

tessaduck 01-16-2017 02:10 AM

Post 89

Anita's corrected links:

SC627 Snails and Puppy Dogs Tails by Jennifrann - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC617 With Sympathy by summerthyme64 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC Hugs! by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC617 ~~BRIGHTER DAYS by Karen B Barber - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS411 Feel The Love by StampingQueenJAR - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS517 Wish Big Elephant by Jennifrann - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A359 ~ Wedding Arch by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

stampin'nana 01-16-2017 02:36 AM

Thank you Marg for listing one of my cards in your favorites this week! What a nice way to start a Monday! Hugs and Blessings to you and to Brenda too for the Happy mail~

must love cats 01-16-2017 02:59 AM

Thanks ohmypaper and Sharon for nominating my cards. It's always a thrill seeing my name on this list.

hobbydujour 01-16-2017 03:10 AM

Thanks, Robin and Tonda, for each mentioning a card of mine on your lists. I truly appreciate it. Thanks again, Sabrina, for letting me know. Hugs, Sallie

kraftyaunt 01-16-2017 03:12 AM

Thanks so much for mentioning my Birthday Fairy Boogie card this week.

hobbydujour 01-16-2017 03:14 AM

Thank you SO much, Marg, for having three of my cards on your list. I'm a bit overwhelmed...but thrilled....and appreciative. Hugs, Sallie

grannytranny 01-16-2017 03:21 AM

Oh sweet of you Priscilla to add my Smart Valentine to your weekly favorites!! Thank you kindly and also to Sabrina for letting me know!

kiagc 01-16-2017 03:35 AM

Thank you very much Carlene (chatterbox-1) for listing Hugs in your faves for the week, it is always such a treat.

And thank you bunches Brenda for letting me know.

niki1 01-16-2017 03:36 AM

Thank you so much Lisa (Shoe Girl) for choosing "F4A360 Fan with bear (inside)" and
Anne (jdmommy) for choosing "F4A360 Fan with bear (front)"card.
Thank you so much Robin ( Stamperrobin) for choosing "TLC620 A blue Christmas star" and Tonda (Tonda Baldwin) for choosing my "WT617 Sending flowers..." card.

Thank you so much Susie (susie australia) for taking the time to let me know !
Thanks to all the ladies for all the happy messages on my cards...
Greetings with a hug,
niki

peeps321 01-16-2017 03:46 AM

Thank you Carlene for listing my Vintage Valentine as one of your favs....I'm honored! What a great way to start the morning :) Thanks Susie for the heads up.

snietje 01-16-2017 04:15 AM

Thank you Carlene, (chatterbox1) for mentioning my card among your favorites I really appreciate this.

and thank you very much Brenda for all the extra work you've done for me, I'll wait to be back home again to add new favorites...

Anita (snietje)

basement stamper 01-16-2017 05:00 AM

Thanks to Stacy and Nancy for listing my "Buttoned Up Heart" as one of your favorites for this week! Also a thank you to Linda for delivering the happy news! Honored to know someone likes to see what I like to do for fun! :) HUGS

DawnL 01-16-2017 05:02 AM

Thank you, Carlene for mentioning my Grow Like Wildflowers card!Thanks to Sabrina for letting me know.

PaperPunchScissors 01-16-2017 05:04 AM

Thank you

Thank you Charlene (Chatterbox-1) for listing my Bible Journal page, Shield of Peace, as one of your Favorites this week. And, thank you again Susie (Susie Australia) for the notification.

danni5199 01-16-2017 05:07 AM

Thank you pawilliams for choosing my card as a favorite! You are too sweet!

Mutnik 01-16-2017 05:31 AM

Lisa, THANK YOU for favoring my card. I so appreciate it. Curt does too! hehe :0)

Mrs Noofy 01-16-2017 05:56 AM

Oh my....what a wonderful surprise! Thank you so much Niki and Marg (Margscardcrazy) for including my Valentine in your list of favourites this week. The weather is not so nice here to-day so this really lifted my spirits! Thank you also to Susie (Australia) for delivering the great news. You and the crew really work so hard and we truly appreciate it. Thank you so much.

stampersandee 01-16-2017 06:14 AM

Oh my Patricia! Thanks for mentioning my thanks card here! Wow!!!

Thank you Brenda for letting me know!

justwritedesigns 01-16-2017 06:16 AM

Thank you so much, Priscilla, for mentioning my Smile card! You're so sweet to do this & I really appreciate it.

Thanks, Sabrina, for letting me know.
Hugs,
Julie

kittie747 01-16-2017 06:22 AM

Carlene, thank you so much for mentioning my Bright and Cheerful Hello card this week. I do appreciate it.

JBgreendawn 01-16-2017 06:31 AM

Robin & Linda, thanks so much ladies for mentioning that snowball fight card And Sabrina, thanks again for the happy mail! :)

JosannaP 01-16-2017 06:52 AM

Thanks! It's always an honor to be chosen as a favorite!

octoberbabe 01-16-2017 06:54 AM

Oh thank you so much Carlene (chatterbox-1) for faving my Gorgeous & Elegant Summer Flowers. Being my own worst critic, I wasn't all that happy the way the card turned out, so am rather surprised (and honored) that it got any comments. So thanks Carlene for boosting my ego a bit today :) And as always, thanks to the ladies who let us know, and this week it is my pal gal from down under, none other than our own Susie Australia!!!! Hugs my friend!!

Chatterbox-1 01-16-2017 07:12 AM

To Octoberbabe...sometimes we are our own worst critics!

JenCarter 01-16-2017 07:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tonda Baldwin (Post 21397557)
Sorry this is so late. Health and internet seem to be two things sabotaging my sanity lately. I haven't hadn't much time in the gallery this week but I do have a few.

Sweet by JenCarter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Happy Stamping. With the anticipated ice storm due tonight. It might not see you ladies this week. Stay warm, stay safe.
Tonda

Thank you SO MUCH for sharing my card! How sweet!!