Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   Favorites Forum (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/favorites-forum-f447/)
-   -   Favorites for the week ending February 3, 2018 (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/favorites-forum-f447/favorites-week-ending-february-3-2018-a-t622690.html)

ohmypaper! 02-04-2018 07:24 PM

Catherine, Thank you so much for listing one of my cards on your list!!!! So sweet of you!

wannabcre8tive 02-04-2018 07:35 PM

Thank you, Bev-Guneauxdesigns, for listing my Wild Thing Zebra card in your favorites this week. Thank you, so much, I am honored to have made your list.

Nancy, Thank you for delivering my Happy Mail. I appreciate all the time and hard work you put in to the notifications threads.

Stamperrobin 02-04-2018 07:45 PM

Just got back from seeing my son for the first time in almost a year. I have some thank yous but my list will come later.

Thank you to Sabrina for all the happy news!!
Thank you to:
Polly, Janine X 3, Marg, Sue28 X 2, BBBBrenda, Kia X 2, Stacy X 2, Maura X 2, Claudia, Francie, Linda, Michelle, sistah from a nudder mudder Susie, Bev X 2, Carlene, and Catherine
You ladies are so sweet and totally rock! Thank you so very much!!!!

CherylQuilts 02-04-2018 07:53 PM

Nancy, thank you for starting off this week's Favorites Thread, and thank you Janine (Jay-Bee), Sabrina (Cook22), Carla (Covington Crafter), Carlene (Chatterbox-1), Kia (Kiagc), Susie (susie australia), and Nancy (nwilliams6) for notifying this week. You bless and encourage so many at SCS, and I thank you for sacrificing your time and energy. Squishies to you!

A very special hug to sweet Kia for delivering notifications for me this week for my "All I Want for Christmas" card. Thank you Angie (ohmypaper!), Janine (Jay_Bee), Marg (Margscardcrazy), Brenda (Benzi), Kia (kiagc), Linda (Holstein), Bev (guneauxdesigns), and Carlene (Chatterbox-1). You have all overwhelmed me with your love, and I am so honored. I've not been as active as I'd like to, but I'm pushing through it. And I so love the warm and caring community here at SCS! Big ole sunny and warm hugs from South Florida to you all! You are dearly loved! xoxo

Francie G. 02-04-2018 07:54 PM

A big thank you to Carlene (Chatterbox-1) for mentioning my card! Doing a happy dance!

Thanks to Susie for all your hard work delivering the happy mail!

Hawaiian 02-04-2018 07:59 PM

Mahalo sis Carlene for making mention of my xoxo angel card. I’m deeply appreciated and humbly honored. Mahalo sis Susie for another happy mail today.

stampin'nana 02-04-2018 08:01 PM

Thank you, Linda, for choosing my Heart Pressed Valentine as a favorite this week! I'm so thrilled! Big Hugs & Blessings to you and to Sabrina for the happy mail~

guneauxdesigns 02-04-2018 08:02 PM

Oh, sweet Susie!! I feel terrible!! I just realized that I didn't thank you for all your hard work in sending me notifications! I hope you forgive me!! Thank you so much, special lady!

Carlene, thank you so much for including my card on your list of favorites. I so appreciate you doing that!! Hugs

cdimick 02-04-2018 08:10 PM

Wow, thank you so much to Carlene for choosing my Birthday Swing card in your favorites this week and thank you to Kia for the happy mail. I am honored and encouraged, thank you!

hobbydujour 02-04-2018 08:14 PM

Home from a Super Bowl Party and time to catch up with "thank yous". Heartfelt thanks, Claudia, Carla, Carlene, Liz(x2), Jo, and Catherine, for including cards of mine on your lists. It is much appreciated. Thank YOU, Susie, for all of your notifications....you are appreciated too. Hugs, Sallie

Stamperrobin 02-04-2018 08:17 PM

Favs for Feb 3

Hello sweet friends, sorry I'm so late!! I was gone all day!

FS574 Caring Thoughts by JBgreendawn
IC MIX Din-0-Mite by peeps321

You by kiagc

IC635 Love you Always by beesmom

IC635 Hearts by jandjccc

IC635, Take a Moment by k dunbrook

IC635, What's Under the Water by Benzi

Coffee Blend IC635 by justwritedesigns

F4A415 Pop Up Valentine (Inside) by guneauxdesigns

Hugs & Kisses by shelia

happy valentine's to ewe by rokale

scsccfeb18 - Holiday Hugs by ohmypaper!

WT673 Wooded Heartland (FG) by Francie G.

WT673 Be Mine by beesmom

SC682 WT673 Mr&Mrs by Holstein

WT673 Love Birds by cathymac

WT673 From the Heart by sue28

SC682 WT673, Hedgehog Valentine by guneauxdesigns

*WT673 Love by hobbydujour

WT673 True Love by Shoe Girl

MMTPT497 Channeling Vinnie by susie australia

MMTPT497 Night Sky by card crazy

Puppy Window TLC675, CAS466 by justwritedesigns

TLC675 laughter and joy by lacyquilter

Pop of Red~ by stampin'nana

TLC675 Spring is Coming by Cook22

CAS466 TLC675 Butterfly Bling by sue28

TLC675, Dream on by k dunbrook

For all of you who have voted for me over at Heartfelt, thank you so very much for your time and consideration, I sooo appreciate it!! :D

ohmypaper! 02-04-2018 08:27 PM

Please note this is Catherine's (cdimick) post #119 with links fixed. :)

Enjoy the glow by bubblestx4 - at Splitcoaststampers

FS573 Will You Be My Valentine by Art Deco Diva - at Splitcoaststampers

WT673 Love by Biggan - at Splitcoaststampers

Starry Swirl by casep - at Splitcoaststampers

F4A415 Piano by card crazy - at Splitcoaststampers

Tool Time Waterfall Birthday! - Front by Chatterbox-1 - at Splitcoaststampers

MIX262 Messy Joy by Cook22 - at Splitcoaststampers

F4A415 find your center by dawnmercedes - at Splitcoaststampers

Van Gogh's Moon by Dr Sonja - at Splitcoaststampers

Hawaiian_"YODA"One For Me by Hawaiian - at Splitcoaststampers

*SC682 Trio of Easter Eggs by hobbydujour - at Splitcoaststampers

SC682 WT673 Mr&Mrs by Holstein - at Splitcoaststampers

FS573 Purple Poppies by JustCallMeNana - at Splitcoaststampers

TLC675 Ink Fed by JBgreendawn - at Splitcoaststampers

SUO193_WT671 Love You by Julie Gearinger - at Splitcoaststampers

TLC675 laughter and joy by lacyquilter - at Splitcoaststampers

flip down stack card small open by lacyquilter - at Splitcoaststampers

FS573 Blooms by mfb - at Splitcoaststampers

MMTPT497, TLC675, My Sunshine by Margscardcrazy - at Splitcoaststampers

scsccfeb18 - Holiday Hugs by ohmypaper! - at Splitcoaststampers

MMTPT497 Channeling Vinnie by susie australia - at Splitcoaststampers

DD8ABC25Y Y for Yellows sm by smadson - at Splitcoaststampers

TLC Sailing - Robin by Stamperrobin - at Splitcoaststampers

susie australia 02-04-2018 08:40 PM

Ang thank you so much for redoing the list, I wouldn't know where to start.

tessaduck 02-04-2018 08:48 PM

Many thanks to Maura, Claudia, Francie and Linda for choosing my color card as a favorite. With Love. Thanks to Nancy for notifying.

Apologies-- I'd not spent much time in the galleries this week. However, these two caught my eye:

Tool Time Waterfall Birthday! - Front by Chatterbox-1 - at Splitcoaststampers
and
Doily Friends by kiagc - at Splitcoaststampers

Happy crafting, all!

susanbri 02-04-2018 08:53 PM

Thank you, Shirl, Maura, and Claudia for all including cards of mine - it's much appreciated. And thanks, Sabrina, for the notifications.

Hawaiian 02-04-2018 08:59 PM

Mahalo sis for selecting my Yoda Topper. I’m greatly appreciative and humbly honored . Mahalo sis Susie for happy mail again. Love ya all!!

mcschmidty 02-04-2018 09:29 PM

Thanks

Thank You Angie for mentioning my Panda 'Bee Mine' card in your favorites- so sweet and it makes my day! Thanks Janine for your time in posting to alert me of my card being mentioned. It is much appreciated!

Shelly

PaperPunchScissors 02-04-2018 10:10 PM

My Favorites List

Thank you Nancy for hosting this week, and a huge thank you to all the notification team. Happy mail brings smiles no matter the weather (and it's really cold in Charleston!) :D

Here is my list of favorites this week.

1. SCSCCFEB18 Purple by JBgreendawn - at Splitcoaststampers

2. Morning Blessings by LittleSeaOtter - at Splitcoaststampers

3. Happy Birthday to The Birthday Chick by Bar - at Splitcoaststampers

4. You by kiagc - at Splitcoaststampers

5. Shimmery Peony Prayers by ChristineCreations - at Splitcoaststampers

Beautiful cards ladies. You inspire us all!

sue28 02-04-2018 10:11 PM

Thank you, Robin, for faving 2 of my cards this week, so much appreciated ~

susie australia 02-04-2018 10:45 PM

Thank you so much Bev aka Susie (I love your DD story), Carlene, Catherine and my sistah from anudder mudder Robin. You all have my face and heart smiling.

Thank you for the happy mail Sabrina. Wishing you a happy week.

Tephie 02-05-2018 12:38 AM

Thank you so much to Linda (Holstein) for including my card in your amazing collection of favourites and also thank you to Nancy Williams for bringing me the happy news!

limedoodle 02-05-2018 01:01 AM

Thanks Bev for including my card in your favourites this week 😁

Ozpom 02-05-2018 01:16 AM

Here's mine for this week. Unfortunately I didn't have as much time to browse the gallery during the past week, and I'm sure there are lots more beautiful creations I've missed. These ones caught my eye on the day. Happy day everyone

Pop Out Card - Smitten Kitten by Stamping Kitty - at Splitcoaststampers

IC634 Sending Love Bunny by JustCallMeNana - at Splitcoaststampers

CC671, MMTPT496, SC681, Love You Mum by Margscardcrazy - at Splitcoaststampers

Beach Buddies by Annie's Pantry - at Splitcoaststampers

Leia is 5 by AnniePanda - at Splitcoaststampers

Fairy Wonderland by memorykeeper - at Splitcoaststampers

Blooming Garden Fabulous Birthday (TLC675) by KareBear51 - at Splitcoaststampers

Imagine Your Dream by sharonwisely - at Splitcoaststampers

Lil' Pig by sewflake - at Splitcoaststampers

Especially for You by creatingincolors - at Splitcoaststampers

LN - 2018 Today by Lmn - at Splitcoaststampers

MIX262, CT0118 Little Birdie for Deb sm by smadson - at Splitcoaststampers

Gilded Faux Silk Easter by donnaks - at Splitcoaststampers

Jay_Bee 02-05-2018 01:25 AM

Big thanks to Bev for adding 2 of my cards to your list, to Carlene for choosing me too, to Angie for spending time sorting out lists and to Susie for the notifications.

Chatterbox-1 02-05-2018 02:24 AM

More thank yous are in order for including my Tool Time Waterfall Birthday! - Front card that I made for my hubby's birthday! I am smiling on my way to bed tonight having received notice that I have more happy mail. More hugs and thanks to Kia for this wonderful mail, and to Catherine (cdimick) and Brenda (tessaduck) for adding this card to their FAVs lists...I am humbled to be included with some wonderfully talented ladies!

nwilliams6 02-05-2018 03:13 AM

Carlene - MANY thanks and hugz for faving my Valentine card this week! Susie thanks for letting me know!

Crafterlaine 02-05-2018 03:18 AM

So many thanks to Kia, Lisa and Angie for mentioning my card. I am thrilled and to Kia for letting me know!

hobbydujour 02-05-2018 03:36 AM

Thank you, Robin, for including my card on your list. You know that I appreciate it. Thanks again, Susie, for letting me know. Hugs, Sallie

memorykeeper 02-05-2018 03:46 AM

Thank you Jayne for mentioning my Fairy Wonderland card this week, makes my week!!!!

sue28 02-05-2018 04:00 AM

Thank you, Bev, for adding a cad of mine to your list, it is so much appreciated! Thanks, yet again, Sabrina, for the notification~

Francie G. 02-05-2018 04:05 AM

Thank you, Robin, for mentioning my card! Doing a happy dance!

Thanks to Susie for all the happy mail!

Carolinakathy 02-05-2018 04:11 AM

Thank you to Anne, Linda and Sue for favoring my Love Card! I really appreciate it and a great way to start my Monday! And thanks to Kia for notifying me! You girls all work so hard! Hugs to all!

Carolinakathy 02-05-2018 04:14 AM

Thank you so much ch Anita for favoring my Three Piggies. You are so takented that I feel honored! Thank you again Kia for the notifying me !

Carolinakathy 02-05-2018 04:18 AM

Thank you so much ch Carolyn for favoring my Birthday Tulips! The card is going to a dear friend who has a birthday next week. And hugs to Kia for all the notifying you have done!

grannytranny 02-05-2018 04:27 AM

Oh what an honor Linda (aka Holstein) that you added my Groovy Kind of Love card to your weekly favorites...many thanks! Thanks Susie for the notification,

naturecoastcrafter 02-05-2018 04:32 AM

Marg, Denise, Carlene, and Susie, thank you for making my world pretty special.

grannytranny 02-05-2018 04:37 AM

Thank you Carlene, Bev, Kia, Maura, Brenda, and Jean for listing my "Can't Find the Words" card in your weekly favorites! You girls rock!! :-) Also thanks Susie for this happy mail!!

peeps321 02-05-2018 04:52 AM

Thank you Robin for listing my card on your favs. So happy you got to see your son!! :pThanks also to Nancy for the notification. ;)

Benzi 02-05-2018 05:14 AM

Thanks to these girls for listing my card, IC635, What's Under the Water, among their favorites. It makes my Sunday even more special.
Carolyn (snowmanqueen)
Sue (sue28) That is sue28....won't let me edit.
Maura (beesmom)
Linda (Holstein)
Bev (guneauxdesign)
Robin (Stamperrobin)

I so appreciate Chatterbox-1 (Carlene) for the notifications. You're the best!

shelia 02-05-2018 05:27 AM

Thanks Robin, for choosing my Hugs and Kisses card as one of your favorites this week. You've made my day!!