Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 12-03-2016, 05:48 PM   #1  
vdm
Stazon Splitcoast

Location: In the beautiful Sequatchie Valley, Home of the Paper Clip Project - The National Cornbread Festival
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Heart FAVORITES for week ending December 4th, 2016

Good evening to all! We are finally getting some rain here after about two months, and we are all so thankful.. Although there have been some really bad weather including tornadoes that have left people here in the valley without a home, and then the horrible fires in the Smoky Mountains and Gatlinburg, we still have a lot to be thankful for...

I have had such a busy week and have missed out on some much in the galleries this week, as I have been in Orlando, Florida for workshops the first part of the week, got home late on Wednesday night and then had to go to Atlanta, Ga on Thursday and didn't get back until yesterday afternoon. So I am really depending on all of you to show me what I have missed.

You know that we have a great notification team, that truly enjoy delivering smiles each week. Those spreading the smiles this week are: Linda (Holstein), Stacy (JBGreendawn), Susie (Susie Australia), Brenda (Tessaduck), and me - Vicki (vdm).

For the short amount of time I spent in the galleries I found some beauties and want to share them with you....

IC A Chickadee by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS405 Snow Forest by Kemernow - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Pear Watercolor by annascreations - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

For the love of copper Birthday by Stampin' Hoot! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Cardinal Christmas by kiagc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC574 Christmas Doors by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC574 Santa Accordion Card_lb by Clownmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A354, MIX201 - Snowy Pines by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT612 Moose in the Woods by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Come play with us....
QFTD81.... FS295
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-03-2016, 05:55 PM   #2  
vdm
Stazon Splitcoast

Location: In the beautiful Sequatchie Valley, Home of the Paper Clip Project - The National Cornbread Festival
Exclamation New to the favorites thread?

This is the place to link all the fabulous favorites you discovered in the SCS Gallery last week. Everyone is welcome to join in.

About this thread: The current week's FAVORITES thread is a way to give recognition to some of the standout creations shared in our SCS Gallery. Everyone is invited to post links to any special cards or projects that were uploaded last week, November 27, 2016, through December 4, 2016.

Want to post a Thank You? Please do not use the quote button.

Instead of quoting, scroll down and either type your response in the Quick Reply box or click the Go Advanced button. This thread will be easier to read without all the same link lists quoted again and again.

Paying it forward is optional: When you say "thank you," you're encouraged to also link to at least one of your own Favorites from last week.

----------
Need help linking your Favorites? Follow these steps:

1. Load this week's Favorites thread in your first browser tab. Scroll down and click the Go Advanced button.

2. Open a second tab (or a separate window). Go to the Gallery and click on "My Favorites."

3. Click on a card you have saved. At the top, highlight the web address. (It says Splitcoaststampers: Stamping, Stamps, Card Making Ideas, Paper Crafts & Template Gallery ... and so on.) Hit Ctrl+C to copy.

4. Switch back to the first tab and hit Ctrl+V to paste your link there. Hit Enter twice to add a blank line. Repeat as many times as needed for all your links.

5. Click the Preview Post button and check that your links work. Then click the Submit Reply button
QFTD81.... FS295
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-03-2016, 06:38 PM   #3  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 299 Likes on 213 Posts

Thank you so much, Vicki for starting us off this weekend. Yes! So very thankful for the rain in our area as well. We have had months of dry weather. So thankful that the fires are out in the Smokey's!

It was a wild week here too. I held on and enjoyed the ride but I have to say I am glad it's the weekend! I ended up playing challenges at the beginning of the week and at the end so my faves this week come mostly from the two days I played!

F4A354, MIX201 Drifting Snow by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS405 Christmas Foliage by calex - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS405 Pine Swag by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT612 Moose in the Woods by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT612, SCSCCDEC16, Earth's Snowy Garment by Benzi - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS405 Lighted Poinsettia Ornament by DandI93 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS405 Holiday Table by grannytranny - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS405 Blue Foliage by hbrown - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Simple Wreath by justampin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A354 MIX201 Dove by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A354 Christmas Bulbs by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

your museum, is it...O4J by One4Joy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Snowy Evergreen Mix by mamaxsix - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FS512 - Case of Two Cards by nwilliams6 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS512 - Twit Twooo by Ruby-dooby-doo - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SIP#76 Snowman by Scraperwannabe - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC574 Christmas Bird by Shoe Girl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Snowing for an Architect by susanbri - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Snow Globe Village by sleepyinseattle - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS Watercolour Challenge- RESIST by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Wishing you by kiagc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Poinsettia Greeting by scrapaholic007 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FS512 For Jan by sue28 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT612 In search of the ugly duckling by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
TILUVWXYZ

F4A354 stick together by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Baby, It's Cold Outside by LittleSeaOtter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FS512 Stacked Cups vky by Vickie Y - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FS512~Snowy Barn by wannabcre8tive - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-03-2016, 07:24 PM   #5  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Here is my list of favorites!

CAS405 Holly & Berries by Precious Kitty - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS405 Christmas wreath by lazylizard - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS405 Pine Swag by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FS512, CAS405 - Good Will Toward Men by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Joy! by Pam MacKay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Christmas Cheer by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

twist and pop front by snietje - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MMTPT436 Fantasyland in Whykickamoocow by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC611 - DIGI by vdutchr - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC611 - HAPPY, HAPPY, JOY, JOY!! by Karen B Barber - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC611 ~Snow Globe Santa~ by MaryR917 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS512 Apple Blessings by angelladcrockett - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MMTPT436, TLC614, Tree Fairies at Night FRONT by annsforte3 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC611 joy by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC611 Birthday Tulips by Dockside - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FC:FS512 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Candy Cane Lane Christmas Wreath by starzlmom28 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC611 Coloring Fun! by sleepyinseattle - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Christmas Pinecone CC611 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
C621 Merry Christmas Star by Julie Gearinger - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Stamping your embossing folder by calex - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC Christmas Blessings by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT612 Mermaid and Shells by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
More Fairy Tales Please! by Covington Crafter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT612, SCSCCDEC16, Earth's Snowy Garment by Benzi - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Jingle Bell Ride by #1artist4highhopes - Cards and Paper Crafts at

SplitcoaststampersWT612 Moose in the Woods by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Little Red Truck by rutabagapie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Praying Bookfold (front) by scrappigramma2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT612 In search of the ugly duckling by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT612 Thumbelina by sleepyinseattle - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Double-Arching Fence Pop-up Holiday Card by KarenBurniston - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Winter Retreat by susanbri - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
The Lord's Prayer by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A354 Snowy Thank You by Jennifrann - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Snowy Season by cjzim - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A354 Season of Peace by janemom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
allee's F4A354 by allee's - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Snowball Fun by ladybug91743 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MIX201 Snowman Selfie by Jennifrann - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Interactive Pull Card - Rocky tips his hat by KarenBurniston - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MIX201 - Duoprinting With Chlorophyll by UnderstandBlue - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC574 - Life's Miracles by girlgeek101 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A354, MIX201 - Snowy Pines by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A354 Christmas Bulbs by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC574 Santa Accordion Card_lb by Clownmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC574 Christmas Doors by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC574 Forest Chickadee by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC621 O Holy Night by Precious Kitty - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

My Website - Guneaux Designs
My Gallery
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-03-2016, 09:09 PM   #6  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 2,976 Likes on 1,492 Posts
Default So Many inspiring cards!

Here are my favorites this week:

Silver and blue buble by must love cats - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

The Beatitudes by Julie Gearinger - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WMW Merriest Snowflakes by Wendybell - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Praying Bookfold (Inside) by scrappigramma2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CCC16 Christmas Joy by Julie Gearinger - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Wherever You Go (#foolproofwatercolor) by kimjolley - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DDABC19Y, CCC17APR, Yarn Cozy by annsforte3 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC Christmas Blessings by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CCC16 Jesus is the Reason for the Season by Julie Gearinger - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS512 - Case of Two Cards by nwilliams6 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS405 Lighted Poinsettia Ornament by DandI93 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-03-2016, 09:23 PM   #7  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 456 Likes on 341 Posts

What a great way to end my day - two notifications from Brenda! Thank you so much! And many thanks to Angie for including my "Snowing for an Architect" and Bev for listing my "Winter Retreat" cards - I'm thrilled!

My SCS gallery is here should you care to look! Or please visit my blog, Cardmaker's Garret.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-04-2016, 01:51 AM   #8  

Received 632 Likes on 444 Posts

Still not done with the builders and it is getting a bit "old" now. Not sure when they will be done and whether we will be able to get cleaned up enough to do any Christmas decorations. Creating is still not happening so I will give in and buy some extra cards to add to those made earlier in the year! All the Operation Christmas Child shoboxes are done and ours are on their way to Kyrgyzstan and Ukraine this year - over 10,000 checked and dispatched!
I had a brief look in the gallery this week so here are a few cards I found - there are loads of beauties there.
FS512, All Decked Out by Benzi - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FS512 Comfort & Joy by grannytranny - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Candles of Christmas by LittleSeaOtter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS405 Blue Foliage by hbrown - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS405 Green Foliage by hbrown - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Christmas Wishes by amylim - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT Little Mermaid by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MIX201 Snowman Selfie by Jennifrann - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Snow Globe Village by sleepyinseattle - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Penguins Are Present by #1artist4highhopes - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Baby, It's Cold Outside by LittleSeaOtter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Birthday Card For Mom! by tkcspot - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
May you all find peace at this busy time
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-04-2016, 02:41 AM   #9  
SCS Gallery Moderator
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Received 1,051 Likes on 811 Posts

Popping in very quickly - a lot of this past week vanished into a black hole so my apologies for not giving a formal thank you on last week's thread - it was not the less appreciated!

CAS405 - Foliage by BobbiesGirl

Punch Art Festive Sheep by DiHere

Anthuriums by KonaRose
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-04-2016, 03:55 AM   #10  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Splitcoast Gallery Moderator

Received 368 Likes on 286 Posts
Smile

Thanks, Vicki, for starting the thread, and thanks in advance for notifying-- Many thanks to Angie who chose my snow card and to Bev who chose my joy card as favorites. Jazzed!

(Head's up, all-- Be thinking about which cards/projects will show up on your BEST of 2016 lists! Coming soon...)

Here's a few of my favorites from last week:

MMTPT436, TLC614, Tree Fairies at Night INSIDE by annsforte3

WT612 Moose in the Woods by beesmom

SC621 Merry Christmas Star by Julie Gearinger

SC621 Piggy Bank Surprise by DandI93

Dreamy Foolproof "Watercolor" card by kimjolley

Serene Bamboo by kiagc
and
Cardinal Christmas by kiagc

SC Christmas Blessings by Stamperrobin

Fleece Navidad for PP323 by sanitystamper

Peaceful Homestead~ by stampin'nana

WT612 ~ The Fir Tree by sistersandie

Magical Pony Wishes by thecircleguru

Okay, now-- Show me what I'd missed.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-04-2016, 04:39 AM   #11  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Thank you Angie for listing my Holiday Table card in your weekly favorites!! You made my day!! Also thanks to Stacy for giving me this awesome news!! :-)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-04-2016, 04:57 AM   #12  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Received 828 Likes on 583 Posts

Thank you Vicki for starting the thread this week. Thank you Linda (Holstein), Stacy (JBGreendawn), Susie (Susie Australia), Brenda (Tessaduck), and Vicki (vdm) for volunteering to send the happy mail to all the wonderful crafters on this thread.

Is anyone else way behind on Christmas cards this year? Oh the pressure is on to get them done. Giggles!!!

Thank you Angie (ohmypaper!) for adding my card to your favorites. I really appreciate being on your fantastic list.

Here are my favorites this week:
MMTPT436 Fantasyland in Whykickamoocow by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MMTPT436 Fred's Full Moon Saloon by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MMTPT436 The evil side of Disneyland by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MMTPT436 Life's An Adventure by peeps321 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT612 Mermaid and Shells by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MMTPT436, Adventure Land by yabbadodo - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT612 Young Girl DDABC19Y by DCinkit - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT612, Bowling Ball? by jdmommy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT612 The Little Mermaid by Jennifrann - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT612 The Fairy & The Ladybirds by sue28 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
More Fairy Tales Please! by Covington Crafter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT612 A chickadee....not a nightingale by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Christmas Tree Farm by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Pear Watercolor by annascreations - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC574 Inspired Flowers by Jennifrann - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC574, Festive Berries by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
sponsored by the letter...O4J by One4Joy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC574 Chinese Lanterns and Berries by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Christmas Fairy by susanbri - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Christmas Hedgehogs with the Ugly Duckling by ladybug91743 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT Little Mermaid by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT612 - Little Mermaid by jenn47 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Show us your favorites. What did I miss this week?
Happy crafting!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-04-2016, 05:25 AM   #13  

Received 635 Likes on 361 Posts

Rain! We are finally getting rain, too, Vicki. It's wonderful after 3-4 months of no rain. Of course, we are still in a drought. We need so much more.

These girls have certainly brightened my rainy day with good news by listing these cards in their favorites:

Earth's Snowy Garment:
Angie (oh my paper!)
Bev (guneauxdesigns)

All Decked Out:
Janine (Jay_Bee)

Also, a huge thanks to Linda (Holstein) for coming my way with the good news.

I'll be back later today with some of my favorites this week.
My Blog---My Gallery---My PinterestI'm a Punchkateer! (Prez) FOREVERDirty Dozen Alumni2014 CAS Spring DT--- Inspiration Challenge Co- Hostess 12/02/17-12/28/19 Watercolor Wednesday Design Team Hebrews 13:2 Brenda
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-04-2016, 05:52 AM   #14  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 457 Likes on 235 Posts

Thank you, Brenda for putting my Peaceful Homestead card on your list of favorites this week, she says as she smiles! Big Hugs to you for not only choosing but also for notifying me~

�Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.�
― Lou Holtz
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-04-2016, 06:36 AM   #16  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Proud Fan Club Member

Received 136 Likes on 91 Posts

I would very much like to thank Vicki, Bev and Brenda for each listing Cardinal Christmas in your faves for the week .... you have put a big smile on my face.

Thank you also Brenda for sending me the news.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-04-2016, 06:38 AM   #17  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Proud Fan Club Member

Bunches of thanks to Angie and Sharon for the mention of Wishing You in your faves .... and to Brenda for the mention of Serene Bamboo ... like wow you guys, thank you.

Thanks bunches to you Brenda ... you made my Sunday!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-04-2016, 06:49 AM   #18  

Received 368 Likes on 205 Posts

To the stampers with ABC letters.....your notifications will be sent to you later today. Thanks for being patient.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-04-2016, 06:56 AM   #19  
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 2,503 Likes on 719 Posts

Ladies, thank you so much for including Snow Forest in your Favorites thread! I am thrilled!!!!!

Phil. 4:13: I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-04-2016, 07:01 AM   #20  

Received 69 Likes on 65 Posts

Thank you so very much, Bev & Kia, for mentioning my Christmas Pinecone! Y'all are so sweet to do this & I really appreciate it.

Thanks, Stacy, for letting me know.
Hugs,
Julie
Facebook|Pinterest|Instagram
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni,
Featured StamperHostess & Inspiration Challenge Hostess

I design for: Rubbernecker Stamps
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-04-2016, 07:24 AM   #21  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Proud Fan Club Member

So many thanks to Lisa for mentioning Cardinal Christmas in your faves list - I so appreciate it Lisa.

Thanks Brenda for the news ...
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-04-2016, 08:06 AM   #22  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 4,178 Likes on 1,816 Posts

Bev, Sharon, and Brenda, so many thanks for listing one of my cards as a favorite of yours!!

Linda, thank you for all the kind notifications!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-04-2016, 08:12 AM   #24  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
You know I love RED

Received 742 Likes on 354 Posts

Thanks Lisa for adding my Bowling Ball? to your favorites, and to Stacy for the shout.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-04-2016, 08:51 AM   #25  
Favorites Team Notifier

Received 51 Likes on 38 Posts

Thank you soooo much Brenda for all your wonderful notes of cheer!!!Thank you to these sweet ladies as well:
Vicki, Angie, mfb (I'm sorry I don't know your name yet!), Bev X3, Sharon, Janine, Brenda (the Tessa kind), Lisa X 2, Kia X 2, and Francie.
You ladies are so sweet and make the most amazing uplifting comments! Thank you so very much!!!! I feel very spoiled this morning!!! PS, I'm going on my 5th week of Bronchitis...not coughing as much or as hard but dang, it just keeps holding on! This fav list makes me feel on top of the world ladies, even while sick!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-04-2016, 08:58 AM   #26  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 456 Likes on 341 Posts

Lisa, I'm thrilled that you included my "Christmas Fairy" card in your list of favs! Thank you so much! And thanks, Brenda, for letting me know.

My SCS gallery is here should you care to look! Or please visit my blog, Cardmaker's Garret.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-04-2016, 09:08 AM   #27  
Mad Swapper

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Thank you Lisa (Shoe Girl) for including my Little Mermaid card in your favorites list this week! And thank you Stacy (JBgreendawn) for letting me know!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-04-2016, 09:59 AM   #29  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 403 Likes on 351 Posts

Thank you, Angie and Lisa(x2), for including my cards on your lists. A bright spot on a gloomy day weather-wise. Thank you, Stacy, for giving of your time on Sunday during this busy season to let me know. Hugs, sallie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-04-2016, 10:23 AM   #31  
Watercolor Wizard

Received 66 Likes on 60 Posts

Here are my favorites from last week:

TLC Winter by Stamperrobin:
TLC Winter by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
*F4A354 MIX201 Dove by hobbydujour:
*F4A354 MIX201 Dove by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Snowy Season by cjzim:
Snowy Season by cjzim - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
snow snow it's winter time by snietj:
snow snow it's winter time by snietje - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
*IC574 Chinese Lanterns and Berries by hobbydujour:
*IC574 Chinese Lanterns and Berries by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

I wish you all a happy and creative week:
niki
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-04-2016, 10:34 AM   #32  

Received 635 Likes on 361 Posts

A good list here and then I have a good list in the CAS favorites. Wow! A big week for great cards.

Wreath Card and Tag Blue by Twinshappy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC574 Sheep at Nighttime by janemom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Yuletide Greetings by Art Deco Diva - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC611, F4A354, MIX201, Let's Chill by guneauxdesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Fairy Tale Ending by bubblestx4 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT612 Thumbelina by sleepyinseattle - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Star of Bethlehem by #1artist4highhopes - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Praying Bookfold (Inside) by scrappigramma2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Merry Christmas by PaperCrafty - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Toys for Christmas by basement stamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT612 ~ The Fir Tree by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CCC16 May the Spirit of Christmas by Julie Gearinger - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC611,SC621~Free Trees by wannabcre8tive - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Stamping your embossing folder bycalex - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC Silver Bells by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC611 Merry Merry Christmas_lb by Clownmom- Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Seaside Christmas by kReN.afourthlife- Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Cherish by Penny Ward - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC611 - HAPPY, HAPPY, JOY, JOY!! by Karen B Barber - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Poinsettia Wreath~ by stampin'nana - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
birthday party by catherinen - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
PP322 Fusion-Joy Christmas Joy! by kleinsong - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS512, Christmas Bells by guneauxdesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Vintage Christmas by shendrian - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FS512~Snowy Barn by wannabcre8tive - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
grab a cup...O4J by One4Joy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Winter Birthday Card by caboney - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS512 Comfort & Joy by grannytranny - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
My Blog---My Gallery---My PinterestI'm a Punchkateer! (Prez) FOREVERDirty Dozen Alumni2014 CAS Spring DT--- Inspiration Challenge Co- Hostess 12/02/17-12/28/19 Watercolor Wednesday Design Team Hebrews 13:2 Brenda
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-04-2016, 11:13 AM   #36  
Stazon Splitcoast

Sending happy thanks to guneauxdesigns (Bev), Jay_Bee (Janine), ohmypaper!( Angie), Shoe Girl (Lisa), tessaduck (Brenda), and vdm (Vicki) ! Big smile on my face here in MN, thanks to you.

And thank you Linda, for your time in sending happy mail!

Here are mine:

Winter Retreat by susanbri - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MMTPT436 The evil side of Disneyland by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC574 Inspired Flowers by Jennifrann - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC574 MIX201 Watercolor Peacock by asweetjewel - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Mixed Media Holly Days by nwilliams6 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC611, F4A354, MIX201, Let's Chill by guneauxdesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A354, MIX201 Drifting Snow by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC574 Christmas Bird by Shoe Girl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC574 Hummingbird by snowmanqueen - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

for a teapotter friend by snietje - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-04-2016, 11:37 AM   #37  
Favorites Team Notifier

Heart Favs Dec 4

Hi guys, I have more than usual today and even left a few off because of multiples but...I just can't help myself, you ladies are amazing!

Peaceful Homestead~ by stampin'nana - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC574 Forest Chickadee by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A354 stick together by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
*IC574 Chinese Lanterns and Berries by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MIX201 - Duoprinting With Chlorophyll by UnderstandBlue - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Snowball Fun by ladybug91743 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
allee's F4A354 by allee's - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
The Beatitudes by Julie Gearinger - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
*F4A354 MIX201 Dove by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT612 elder flower tea by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Christmas Fairy by susanbri - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT612 The Ugly Duckling by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
bubble fairy by snietje - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT612 The Fairy & The Ladybirds by sue28 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC621 Lady Rose by sue28 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC621 O Holy Night by Precious Kitty - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Serene Bamboo by kiagc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC621 Mosaic Heart by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC621 Snowflake Sparkle by DCinkit - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Christmas Pinecone CC611 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Flaky Friends by ladybug91743 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC611 ~Snow Globe Santa~ by MaryR917 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Christmas Cheer by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS405 Holiday Table by grannytranny - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FS512, CAS405 - Good Will Toward Men by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS405 Vintage Christmas Greeting by sue28 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS405 Green Foliage by hbrown - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS405 Red Foliage by hbrown - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FS512 Stacked Cups vky by Vickie Y - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-04-2016, 11:51 AM   #38  
Favorites Team Notifier

Thank you Brenda again and thank you to these ladies:Jane, Niki, Brenda X 2, Tonda X2, Maura.
You ladies are so sweet! Thank you so very much!!!! You are amazing!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-04-2016, 12:01 PM   #39  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 63 Likes on 32 Posts

Happy December, everyone! Here�s my list of favorites forthis week.

IC574 Snowbound Chickadees by Dockside - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

For Thine is the Kingdom by angelladcrockett - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS513 Birds Playing Hockey by Jennifrann - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Merry and Bright House Mouse by Susiespotless - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Reindeer Games by TracyMac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Masculine Christmas Wreath by howdyheidi - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Toasty Greetings by amylim - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Candy cane Giftset by Twinshappy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Zebra in the Wild by helekins - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC574, Festive Berries by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC574 - Life's Miracles by girlgeek101 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Jingle Bells by Wattle - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS Watercolour Challenge- RESIST by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Toys for Christmas by basement stamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Christmas Gift Card Holders by CathieC - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

*WT612 A chickadee....not a nightingale by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CCC16 Christmas Joy by Julie Gearinger - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Christmas Wishes by amylim - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Ky (Scrapacat) did a wonderful tutorial this week, and here are three of her uploads. Beautiful work!

Giving Thanks by Scrapacat - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Put A K On It by Scrapacat - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Coloring Book Wall Plaque by Scrapacat - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC611 Birthday Tulips by Dockside - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Kim's Birthday card by bdeyes9 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Anthuriums by KonaRose - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

birthday party by catherinen - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Stockings Were Hung by Vervegirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Candles of Christmas by LittleSeaOtter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Sorry that my list is so long, but I found some lovely cardsthis week! Guess I�m getting into the Christmas mood? Special thanks and hugsto the wonderful Favorites Thread team! You are loved!!!! Hugs, all! xoxo

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-04-2016, 12:22 PM   #40  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Oh thank you so much Bev and Sharon for your graciously including my book fold card in your faves this week!!! Such a joy after being gone for quite a while! Thanks a million!!!

My BLOG

No card is complete without at least one cat hair
DT: Our Daily Bread designs
Happily a Fan Club Member
Romans 6:23
Reply With Quote Likes