Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 04-04-2015, 06:02 PM   #1  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Heart FAVORITES for the week ending 04/05/15

Hello everyone! Blessed Easter, Blessed Passover, Happy Spring, Happy Day!

This week�s Favorites is coming to you from Priscilla, on FRIGID Cape Cod. We are still waking up to temperatures that are 25 degrees below normal for this time of year. Temps soared to a balmy 52 degrees today � YAY! Sure hope the rest of you are staying warm and enjoying great weather. It�s an hour past my bedtime, so as soon as this posts, I�m off to bed. I don�t want to be awake when the Easter Bunny arrives�.

Spreading some sunshine via happy mail this week are: Brenda (tessaduck) , Sabrina (Cook22) , Stacy (JBgreendawn), Susie (susie australia), Vicki (vdm), and me.

Now, let�s get to the fun of sharing our favorites. Here are some of mine:

TLC527 One Colour Easter by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Hello Umbrella TLC527 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC April showers... by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Motorcycle flames by Shoe Girl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Winter Wind by Shoe Girl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Crescent Moonrise by NaomiW - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT525 The Mighty Jungle by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Dolphins love Water! by StampGroover - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC524 & F4A267 Baby Girl by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT525 Row Boats by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT525, Under the Weather by jdmommy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT525 Awesome Wonder by angelladcrockett - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Rain Showers WT525 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Butterfly Storm WT525 by kiagc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Angel on Earth by meisu4 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT525 April Showers bring May Flowers Reverse Gatefold by glowbug - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT Earth and Water by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

As always, the gallery was full of amazing cards this week. I hope you�ll share your favorites.

My Gallery
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-04-2015, 06:05 PM   #2  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Post If you are new to the FAVORITES thread, please read

This is the place to link all the fabulous favorites you discovered in the SCS Gallery last week. Everyone is welcome to join in.

About this thread: The current week's FAVORITES thread is a way to give recognition to some of the standout creations shared in our SCS Gallery. Everyone is invited to post links to any special cards or projects that were uploaded last week, March 29, 2015, through April 5, 2015.

----------
Post for those new to this thread......

Want to post a Thank You? Please do not use the quote button.

Instead of quoting, scroll down and either type your response in the Quick Reply box or click the Go Advanced button. This thread will be easier to read without all the same link lists quoted again and again.

Paying it forward is optional: When you say "thank you," you're encouraged to also link to at least one of your own Favorites from last week.

----------
Need help linking your Favorites? Follow these steps.
1. Load this week's Favorites thread in your first browser tab. Scroll down and click the Go Advanced button.

2. Open a second tab (or a separate window). Go to the Gallery and click on "My Favorites."

3. Click on a card you have saved. At the top, highlight the web address. (It says Splitcoaststampers: Stamping, Stamps, Card Making Ideas, Paper Crafts & Template Gallery ... and so on.) Hit Ctrl+C to copy.

4. Switch back to the first tab and hit Ctrl+V to paste your link there. Hit Enter twice to add a blank line. Repeat as many times as needed for all your links.

5. Click the Preview Post button and check that your links work. Then click the Submit Reply button

Join the fun and share your favorites.

My Gallery

Last edited by catluvr2; 04-04-2015 at 06:08 PM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-04-2015, 06:46 PM   #4  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Splitcoast Gallery Moderator

Received 368 Likes on 286 Posts
Smile

Wow! Thanks, Stacy! Falling leave was my wind element card for wtui. Fun to make, and thanks for choosing it...

Thanks, also, to Priscilla for a great start to this week's favorites thread. Yay!

Here�s a few of my favorites for last week:

TLC April showers... by Stamperrobin

F4A267 Floral Diorama by susie australia

Peacock Flowers by Shoe Girl

Mixed Mushrooms smooth like glass by MariLynn

MIX114 Flower Power Plus by Cook22

Happy! by stinkincute

Collage portrait by Magouille

Vintage Roses - Mr. & Mrs. by bfinlay

CC524 & F4A267 Baby Girl by Arizona Maine

Flowers and sponging by JD from PAUSA

F4A267 Blooming Sympathy by JBgreendawn

Easter Challenge Swing card outside by stampin fool
and
Easter Challenge Swing Card inside-sf by stampin fool

Sunset Silhouette Sympathy card by Jacquie J

IC487 ~ Look of Lace by sistersandie

Waddle I Do by LittleSeaOtter

Grace Will Lead Us Home by scrappigramma2

Language of Friendship Birthday~ by stampin'nana

Head's up: The Hostess Call is out for the nest virtual stamp night. The theme is Happy. Check it out!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-04-2015, 07:04 PM   #5  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess
Teapot Tuesday TEAm
Vintage Lover

Received 354 Likes on 259 Posts

Here are mine for the week:

Happy Spring with Lilacs! By MattsGirl
CC524 Happy Birthday by hskelly
MMTPT348 Greenie McSpud and friends by susie australia
CC524, Fast and Fun by Holstein
CC Friends by Stamperrobin
MIX114 Flower Power Plus by Cook22
Garden Arbor and Butterflies by kittie747
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-04-2015, 07:09 PM   #6  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
Proud Fan Club Member
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thank you for starting us off Priscilla. I am happy to report that the Easter bunny has already left the southern hemisphere and he is on his way west!! We finished daylight saving last night, it has just gone 1pm Sunday here, 8pm Saturday in LA, 11pm New York, 4am Sunday in Dublin. I will quickly do some notifying, then return to do my favs. Happy Easter everyone. xx

Please don't take your organs to heaven - heaven knows we need them here.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-04-2015, 07:49 PM   #7  
Proud Fan Club Member
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Thank you so much Polly for listing my Greenie McSpud card, I can't wait to hear which Teapotter I am sending it to. Double thanks to you Brenda, for choosing my Floral Diorama and for the happy mail.

Thank you to all the notifiers, I am very sorry that my list is so long.

IC487 F4A267 Daffodils by CherylQuilts - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC527,IC487 Best Wishes by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC487, F4A267, Repeat After Me by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Garden Arbor and Butterflies by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A267 Blooming Birthday by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Screen Divider Birthday~ by stampin'nana - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC524 & F4A267 Baby Girl by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Vintage Roses - Mr. & Mrs. by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Oodles Of Flowers, F4A267 by Margstamps - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Rainy Day Flowers by cjzim - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A267 - Taking the First Step by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Bunny Love F4A267 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A267, Burst of Colour by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MIX114 Flower Power Plus by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A267, CT0315, Filigree Wedding by Benzi - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Mixed Mushrooms smooth like glass by MariLynn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A267, Inked Poppy by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A267 ~ Shabby Style by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A267, " Forever in our Hearts " by wendy2512 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A267 Sunflower cracked pottery by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT525, Wind by JBgreendawn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Blowin' in the Wind by whippetgirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT Earth and Water by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT525, Nature's Best by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT525 The Mighty Jungle by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Shamrock Tickle by donnajeanne - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TCC32_MIX112_WT524 Just Because by Julie Gearinger - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Rainy Day ATC - 3 by AmyWho - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Wind blown poppies by Heather T - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MMTPT348, FIFTY SHADES OF GREEN - THE EMERALD ISLE by kokirose - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

ODBD God's Ultimate Love by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC524 Flower by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Your teepee or mine? by #Francine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC April showers... by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HMFMC191 Birthday!!! by Susiespotless - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Butterflies and Flowers Garden by Itsapassion - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

First ever uploads
Star Dad by MacungieMom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Easter Egg Hunt by NickelNook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Last edited by susie australia; 04-05-2015 at 12:12 AM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-04-2015, 09:58 PM   #8  

Received 299 Likes on 213 Posts

Thank you Priscilla for starting us out this week! Heartfelt thank you to the notifiers!!! I know it's quite a job to keep track of it all!

It's been a very odd week for me, I am not even sure why! Just seems like I haven't made it to the galleries very often this week. Here's some of the ones that jumped out at me when I did get the chance to look.

SC534 Basket Full by BeckyTE - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A267 Blooming Birthday by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A267, CT0315, Filigree Wedding by Benzi - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC487 F4A267 Daffodils by CherylQuilts - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MIX114 Flower Power Plus by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Peeking Buddies by cburry - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Perfect Wonderful by dizzymommie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC527 Very yellow box by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Unending Love...and Flowers by glowbug - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS318 ABC Tag & iPhone Case by hskelly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Rose Bushes and Thorns by housesbuiltofcards - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC524, Fast and Fun by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Butterflies and Flowers Garden by Itsapassion - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CCC15_Mar12_TLC527 by Jay_Bee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC527, Scene in Yellow by jdmommy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A267 Blooming Sympathy by JBgreendawn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Butterfly Spring Storm IC487 by kiagc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS425, New Life by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Cats in the Window by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

OLS15- Blowin' in the Wind by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT525 falling leaves by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Mixed Mushrooms smooth like glass by MariLynn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A267 ~ Shabby Style by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

My Beloved by stampersandee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A267, " Forever in our Hearts " by wendy2512 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT525 Earth, Fire & Water - Light it Up Blue for Autism by UnderstandBlue - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-05-2015, 01:55 AM   #9  
SCS Gallery Moderator
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Received 1,050 Likes on 810 Posts

Oops, I've been really missing in action this week - too much other stuff going on.
But, I am delighted to be subbing as a notifier today, which will help me see some of what I have missed while I was occupied elsewhere.
I did pop these two into my own favourites:

F4A267 Blooming Birthday by beesmom

MIX113_AYSI080_FM202 Thinking of You by Julie Gearinger
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-05-2015, 03:37 AM   #10  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 94 Likes on 52 Posts

Polly and Susie, thank you both for mentioning my Garden and Butterflies card this week. I appreciate it so much.

Priscilla, thank you so much for the notification.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-05-2015, 03:45 AM   #11  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Fantastic grouping of your list, Angie - THANK YOU!

My Gallery
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-05-2015, 03:53 AM   #12  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Angie, thank you for mentioning my Cats in the Window card this week. I sure do appreciate it.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-05-2015, 04:29 AM   #13  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Received 827 Likes on 583 Posts

Thank you Priscilla for starting this post this week. Thank you to all the wonderful notifiers Brenda (tessaduck) , Sabrina (Cook22) , Stacy (JBgreendawn), Susie (susie australia), Vicki (vdm), and Priscilla (Catluvr2). We sure do appreciate you taking your time to let us know we have happy mail.

Thank you
Priscilla (catluvr2) for adding 2 of my cards to your favorites.
Brenda (tessaduck) for adding my card to your favorites.

Thank you Brenda (tessaduck) for also sending me the happy notices.
You wonderful ladies sure know how to get a girl to smile waking up on this beautiful Easter morning.

Here are the cards I added to my favorites:
Susan's Garden Notes Rose by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Susan's Garden Notes Rose by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
TLC527, punch, glue & cut by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
TLC527 Hello!_dl by DawnL - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
TLC527 Very yellow box by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC524 You are not Alone by glowbug - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC486 Dance in The Rain by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC524 Primrose Wishes by peeps321 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
ODBD God's Ultimate Love by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Birthday Vase CC524 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT525 Don't Burn the Barn Down! by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Birthday Greetings by shendrian - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MMTPT348 Claddagh by jodylb - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT525 - Roger Catching The Wind by ravengirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Up and Away by ladybug91743 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT525, Nature's Best by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT525 Windy Winnie by cathymac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
*WT525 Row Boats by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT525 Wind and Water by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT525 Awesome Wonder by angelladcrockett - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Butterfly Storm WT525 by kiagc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT525 April Showers bring May Flowers Reverse Gatefold by glowbug - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Moonlit Rainstorm by NaomiW - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Moonlit Rainstorm by NaomiW - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Blowin' in the Wind by whippetgirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT525 Rain, Rain, Go Away! by angelladcrockett - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT525 The Sheltering Mushroom by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A267 Floral Diorama by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A Floral by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A267 Sunflower cracked pottery by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT525 The Perfect "Match" - Matchbook Style Wedding by Boss - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Unending Love...and Flowers by glowbug - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MIX114 Eek! by dini - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT525 - Sparkling Mushrooms by ravengirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A267, SC534, QFTD256, Pixilated Peonies by kokirose - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Bokeh technique with lavinia stamps by BMZ - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC487 ~ Look of Lace by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Heart in Kraft and Blue by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT525 Earth, Fire & Water - Light it Up Blue for Autism by UnderstandBlue - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Ok I know I did not see all the wonderful cards that came in the galleries this week. Show me your favorites.

Happy crafting!
Hugs, Lisa
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-05-2015, 04:50 AM   #14  
Proud Fan Club Member
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

What a lovely way to end my day, thank you so much Lisa for including my Sheltering Mushroom and Diorama card on your terrific list. I am off to bed now, see you all in the morning. Xx

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-05-2015, 05:04 AM   #15  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Lisa, thank you for mentioning my Susan's Garden Notes Rose card this week. I appreciate it so much.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-05-2015, 05:20 AM   #16  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Proud Fan Club Member

Received 136 Likes on 91 Posts

Easter Blessings to everyone.

Happy thanks to Priscilla (catluvr2) and to Angie (ohmypaper!) for the mention of my butterfly storm cards - one for each - yippee - I think I be lovin' those Bisters. A fabulous way to start Easter morning.

Thank you Priscilla too, for the hard work week after week.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-05-2015, 05:27 AM   #17  

Received 635 Likes on 361 Posts

Thank you, Susie, for mentioning my Filigree Wedding card. I'm so happy you liked it. Happy Easter!
My Blog---My Gallery---My PinterestI'm a Punchkateer! (Prez) FOREVERDirty Dozen Alumni2014 CAS Spring DT--- Inspiration Challenge Co- Hostess 12/02/17-12/28/19 Watercolor Wednesday Design Team Hebrews 13:2 Brenda
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-05-2015, 05:29 AM   #19  

Received 635 Likes on 361 Posts

Happy Easter, Angie, and thank you for mentioning my card in your favorites today. It makes me so happy that you liked it.
My Blog---My Gallery---My PinterestI'm a Punchkateer! (Prez) FOREVERDirty Dozen Alumni2014 CAS Spring DT--- Inspiration Challenge Co- Hostess 12/02/17-12/28/19 Watercolor Wednesday Design Team Hebrews 13:2 Brenda
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-05-2015, 05:48 AM   #20  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 402 Likes on 350 Posts

Thank you, Priscilla, Susie and Lisa, for all selecting a card of mine to be on your favorites list. I am truly appreciative. Thank you, Stacy, for giving of your time on this Easter/Passover Sunday to send me notifications. Happy Easter/Passover to all. Hugs, Sallie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-05-2015, 05:50 AM   #21  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 402 Likes on 350 Posts

Thank you, Kia, for your kind mention of two of my cards on your list. An extra bit of sunshine on this Easter morning. Thanks again, Stacy. Hugs, Sallie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-05-2015, 06:10 AM   #22  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Thank you so much Kia (kiagc) for adding my card to your favorites. I so enjoy the shout out. Thank you so much for the ever hard working notifiers and especially Brenda (tessaduck) for sending me the happy mail today. Hugs ladies and I sure hope you have a wonderful Easter today.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-05-2015, 06:12 AM   #23  
Forum Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thank you so much Catluvr2!! I am so glad you liked me card...Hugs...
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-05-2015, 06:17 AM   #24  

Received 69 Likes on 65 Posts

Thank you so much, Lisa, for mentioning my Birthday Vase! You're so sweet and I so appreciate it!

THanks, Priscilla, for letting me know!
Hugs & Happy Easter!
Julie
Facebook|Pinterest|Instagram
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni,
Featured StamperHostess & Inspiration Challenge Hostess

I design for: Rubbernecker Stamps
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-05-2015, 06:23 AM   #25  

Awww...thank you so very much, Priscilla, for mentioning my Hello Umbrella & Rain Showers cards and also for letting me know! You are so sweet and I appreciate it so much!

Hugs & Happy Easter!
Julie

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-05-2015, 06:31 AM   #26  

Thank you so much, Susie, for mentioning my Bunny Love card! You're so sweet and I really appreciate it!

Thanks, Priscilla, for letting me know!
Hugs & Happy Easter!
Julie

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-05-2015, 06:41 AM   #27  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Kia, thank you so much for mentioning my Cats in the Window card this week. I sure do appreciate it.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-05-2015, 06:50 AM   #28  
Forum Fanatic

Received 34 Likes on 24 Posts

How fun to open my email on Easter morning and discover a message from Vicki that my Perfect Match bride & groom card was chosen as a Fav of the Week.

Thank you, Vicki, for the happy news! And thank you Lisa (Shoegirl....love that name!) for including my card in your favorites. It makes me smile BIG to included with these other talented ladies.
Can't wait to have time to look at each and every card on this thread. So much eye-candy to enjoy!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-05-2015, 06:53 AM   #29  
Favorites Team Notifier

Received 51 Likes on 38 Posts

Thank you so much Brenda for the happy mail! You are such a hard worker, you and the other dedicated notifiers!!
I want to thank a few other ladies as well!
Thank you Priscilla-Catluv2 X2
Thank you Brenda-Tessduck
Thank you Polly-Peeps321
Thank you Susie Australia X3
Thank you Angie-OhMyPaper!
Thank you Lisa-Shoe Girl X4
Goodness Susie and Lisa, you have spoiled me silly!
Thanks to all of you sweet, kind hearted, wonderful ladies for taking your time to comment and to make these list and to make so many people so happy! I know that a lot of time goes into the bits of happiness you leave on each card all week, let alone this list on the weekend! Thank you all so much!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-05-2015, 07:12 AM   #30  

Polly thank you so much for including my Happy Birthday card in your favorites this week - I am honored! Thank you Stacy for letting me know. Happy Easter!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-05-2015, 07:20 AM   #31  

Angie thank you for including my iPhone case and tag in your favorites this week - I appreciate it! Thanks Stacy for letting me know.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-05-2015, 07:29 AM   #32  

Received 632 Likes on 444 Posts
Heart

Thank you Priscilla for starting us off on this Easter Sunday and for bringing news to me. Enjoy today and I hope it warms up. Thank you to all the notifiers giving their time so freely on a special Sunday. Happy Easter everyone.

Angie thank you for choosing one of my cards.
My gallery time was limited this week but I did try to whizz through a few days. I may however have dropped some off the end of my list due to an unexpected reboot of the PC!
Here are the lovely ones I found and didn't lose...
Peek a boo easter by Tonda Baldwin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Vintage Roses - Mr. & Mrs. by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A267, Burst of Colour by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Peacock Flowers by Shoe Girl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A267 Poppy Power! by hskelly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
For You with a cheery sunflower by jminer9188 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Birthday Butterflies by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Hello (dies Penny Black) by Micheline Jourdain - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Watercolored Indescribable Gift by tyque - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC534 Celebrate Everyday by suen - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Happy Easter by love2scrapnat - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Wind blown poppies by Heather T - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC524 Birthday Botanicals by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SCSCCMAR15 Poinsettia Christmas Tree by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Lakeside Sunset CC524 by NaomiW - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Sweet Kitties! by virgo5 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS318, QFTD255 - Butterflies by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Vintage Rose by Penny Ward - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Branches of Blessings by ravengirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Easter/Spring Sliderbox by Norma25 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Simple Flower by LittleSeaOtter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
TLC527, Scene in Yellow by jdmommy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Mixed Media Flowers by susanbri - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Last edited by Jay_Bee; 04-05-2015 at 07:38 AM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-05-2015, 07:43 AM   #33  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

Received 217 Likes on 134 Posts

Thank you, Susie, for mentioning my card; it is truly an honor to me as I SO admire your fabulous work! Vicky, thank you for giving your time to make the notifications!
Here are the cards I have placed in my favorites this week:

Flower collage card by calex
flower F4A by calex - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Bunny Love by justwritedesigns
Bunny Love F4A267 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jdmommy's burlap and floral beauty
F4A267, MIX114, Strength by jdmommy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Serenity by Laurene (a new gallery to me)
CAS318 Serenity by Laurene - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

My other favorites this week will go in the CAS favorites thread : )
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-05-2015, 07:44 AM   #34  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 456 Likes on 341 Posts

Janine, thank you so much for listing my Mixed Media Flowers! I'm thrilled. And thanks, Brenda, for the notification.

My SCS gallery is here should you care to look! Or please visit my blog, Cardmaker's Garret.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-05-2015, 07:51 AM   #35  

Received 206 Likes on 185 Posts

Thanks so very much to Susie and Janine for the mention of my Burst of Colour card. So very appreciated.
Thanks Priscilla for letting me know.
hugs,
K
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-05-2015, 07:53 AM   #36  

Thanks Lisa and to Susie again for including my Nature's Best card here. It is always a thrill.
Thanks again Priscilla.
hugs,
K
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-05-2015, 07:55 AM   #37  

THanks so very much ANGIE, for adding 2 of my cards to your fav list...so very appreciated.
I appreciate you letting me know too Priscilla.
hugs,
k
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-05-2015, 07:58 AM   #38  

Thank you Janine for including my Poppy Power card in your favorites this week - I appreciate it. Thanks again Stacy for letting me know!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-05-2015, 08:07 AM   #39  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 457 Likes on 235 Posts

Good Easter Morning Everyone! Christ Has Risen Indeed!! Praise The Lord! Happy News today: Big Thank You to Brenda for choosing my Language of Friendship Birthday card as one of your favorites this week! Woot Woot! Also A Big Thank You to Kia & Susie Australia for choosing my Screen Divider Birthday card as one of your favorites this week! More Woots for me to shout about! Double thanks to Brenda for delivering the happy news! Blessings and Hugs to each of you today~

�Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.�
― Lou Holtz
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-05-2015, 08:22 AM   #40  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Big thank you to (Jay_Bee) Janine for adding my Peacock Flowers to your favorites. You are sure giving me a big smile. Thank you again to the wonderful Brenda (tessaduck) for sending me the happy mail. Hugs! Lisa
Reply With Quote Likes