Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   Favorites Forum (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/favorites-forum-f447/)
-   -   Clean and Simple (CAS) Favorites for the Week ending December 30, 2012 (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/favorites-forum-f447/clean-simple-cas-favorites-week-ending-december-30-2012-a-t566438.html)

momof5sons 12-29-2012 05:12 PM

Clean and Simple (CAS) Favorites for the Week ending December 30, 2012

Wow - The very last CAS Favorites thread for 2012?!? What a year it has been! I'm glad that some of you had your cooking, cleaning, visiting and gifting houses together enough to share your talent with us. I'd like to share some love with some of the best clean cards out there this past week:

DandI93's wit and artistry came together in her New "Cup"le card
Susanbri shared her little bit of heaven in Winter Resist
BarbieP used simple frames in a blockbuster way in You Are Special
JamiePTS made a delightfully inspired card with her QFTD
bon2stamp's Inchie, Twinchie is CAS perfection to me, as is her Snowflake Thanks ...sigh
*suzanne* leads me to believe that 2013 will be a banner year for CAS
k dunbrook's Resolutions Past shows that one layer can be full of depth
Tenia Sanders-Nelson's flair is perfectly executed in her Be Merry! card
AudreyAnn's Most Wonderful Time mesmerized my ADD sensibilites (ooooh, shiny!!)

Now it's your turn. If you saw some delightful CAS creations that beg to be shared, bring them on! If you haven't ever participated, see the instructions in the next post will help you to get started. Have a peaceful week and a joy filled, safe and peaceful New Year.

Spoiler

On January 1 the very Best CAS of 2012 will be featured in a special thread...take a look through your favorites and cull the best of the best from them. Share some of the amazing CAS work that you have seen here and be inspired by what you have missed. See you there!

If your work was shared in this thread as a Favorite, grab your Blog Badge HERE

momof5sons 12-29-2012 05:16 PM

Posting your own CAS favorites instructions

Need help linking your Favorites ? Follow these steps.
1. Load this week's Favorites thread in your first browser tab. Scroll down and click the Go Advanced button.

2. Open a second tab (or a separate window). Go to the Gallery and click on "My Favorites."

3. Click on a card you have saved. At the top, highlight the http:// address. Hit Ctrl+C to copy (or right click on your mouse and choose copy).

4. Switch back to the first tab and hit Ctrl+V to paste your link there (or right click on your mouse and choose paste). Repeat as many times as you need for all your links.

5. Click the Preview Post button and check that your links work. Then click the Submit Reply button.

k dunbrook 12-29-2012 05:57 PM

Thank-you so very much Marie, for the mention of my card here....very appreciated.
hugs,
Karen

BarbieP 12-29-2012 06:07 PM

Marie, how sweet of you to mention my card "you are special". Made my night. Thanks for all you do and happy new year.

hugs,
Barb

k dunbrook 12-29-2012 06:11 PM

Thanks so much to everyone who loves and creates such wonderful and inspiring CAS projects week after week....
Happy New Year!!

fionna51 12-29-2012 06:34 PM

My, oh, my, the gallery was sure wonderful this week! Some really stunning cards!

Here's some of what I fave'd...

KelliJo

hskelly

whoistracy

Tenia Sanders-Nelson

artystamper

Biggan

Dini

Hadassa

bfinlay

Happy New Year, everyone!

JamiePTS 12-29-2012 07:26 PM

Thank you, Marie. You made my night. Happy New Year everyone!!

susanbri 12-29-2012 08:14 PM

Thank you so much, Marie, for selecting my Winter Resist card! And thanks, Karen, for letting me know.

Here are my favourites for the week:

IC369 Flowers by Biggan
Winter Snowflakes F4A149 by justwritedesigns
WT407 Resolve to Use the Poppy by artystamper
Inspired Delightful Ornaments by Wdoherty
TLC409, Old Fashioned Christmas by k dunbrook
TLC408...Inchie Twinchie Ornament by HamiltonGal
FS307 Peeking Posies Set by hskelly
FS307 Pink Flowers for Fee by jdmommy
Bold Snowflake by stampercamper

nancy littrell 12-29-2012 09:30 PM

I have only just started the last couple of days getting into my stamping mode after a fun, fun Christmas with our adult kids and grandkids :p

Here are my CAS favorites for the week. I am looking forward to checking out more CAS favorites from other stampers.

jandjccc...QFTD145 Loll Thompson

hobbydujour....QFTD145, F4A149 Resist

loll thompson...Skating By...

lisacurcio2001....Spring Catalog Sneak Peak

hobbydujour...FS308 Heartbeat Valentine

dini 12-29-2012 11:05 PM

Thanks, Diane, for mentioning my Dahlia card!

hobbydujour 12-30-2012 03:19 AM

Nancy, you are SO kind to mention two of my cards among your favorites. I've come to embrace CAS more and more as time goes on....I still find it a difficult style(the old "less is more" adage). Mentions such as yours have spurred me on. Thank you. Hugs, Sallie

Biggan 12-30-2012 12:26 PM

Thanks to
Diane (fionna51)
Susan (susanbri)

for mentioning my cards! I wish you all the best for 2013!

Hugs
Birgit

DandI93 12-30-2012 01:09 PM

Thank you Marie (momof5sons) for mentioning my New "Cup"le card in your CAS favorites for the week.... Hugs

Thank you Karen for letting me know

*suzanne* 12-30-2012 02:50 PM

I love all the projects you've highlighted! Thanks very much for choosing one of mine. HAPPY NEW YEAR, everyone!

bon2stamp 12-30-2012 03:01 PM

Wow! Thanks, Marie! I'm struggling to get cards done and posted. This encouragement makes it all worthwhile.

And thank you Karen for letting me know! You guys are the best!

jdmommy 12-30-2012 03:54 PM

Thanks Susan (susanbri) for mentioning one of my cards. Made my day!!!

KelliJo 12-30-2012 08:53 PM

WOW! Thank you Diane (Fionna51) for giving me a shout out! :D MUCH appreciated!!! <3

kj

HamiltonGal 12-31-2012 04:56 AM

Thanks so much Susan (susanbri) for mentioning my 3d inchie twinchie ornament card and Karen for letting me know! Happy New Year!!!!

whoistracy 12-31-2012 02:56 PM

Thanks Diane for mentioning my card! Big thanks to Karen as well for letting me know. Hope everyone has a safe & happy new year!!

Tenia Sanders-Nelson 01-01-2013 08:24 AM

Marie, Diane and Karen.....thanks a TON for the happy news!!! Yayness!!!!

justwritedesigns 01-01-2013 04:40 PM

THank you so much, Susan, for mentioning my Winter Snowflakes card! It's so sweet of you and I'm very honored!

Thanks, Karen, for letting me know!
Hugs & Happy New Year!
Julie

hskelly 01-01-2013 05:10 PM

Thank you to Diane and Susan for mentioning my Peeking Posies Set in your list of favorites for this past week! I appreciate it! And thanks as always to Karen for letting me know - you sure have been busy my friend!!! Happy new year to you all.