Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   Favorites Forum (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/favorites-forum-f447/)
-   -   CAS (Clean and Simple) Favorites for the week ending Sunday, February 14, 2016 (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/favorites-forum-f447/cas-clean-simple-favorites-week-ending-sunday-february-14-2016-a-t607525.html)

fionna51 02-13-2016 06:57 PM

CAS (Clean and Simple) Favorites for the week ending Sunday, February 14, 2016

What a wonderful collection of cards in my favorites this week!

amyk3868
annie21211
frenziedstamper
hskelly
housesbuiltofcards
jentimko
Loll Thompson
melmel
hobbydujour
Ardyth
Daizy-Mae
genesis
Reddyisco

Lovely!
Let's see what you saved this week... :grin:

fionna51 02-13-2016 06:59 PM

This thread is open to everyone and is a great way to recognize the work of SCS's many talented CAS artists.

There are really only two "rules" here on the thread:

The Gallery posts you link to should be in the CAS style...

--------------------------------
And what does it mean to be Clean and Simple?
It's all about the design.
* Uncluttered
* lots of white or open space
* one main focal point

--------------------------------

...and they should be from the past week.

Did you find your way to this thread because someone listed one of YOUR creations as a favorite? In addition to saying thank you, we encourage you to pay that smile you're probably wearing right now forward by sharing a few of the cards/projects YOU favorite-ed this week.

Need help linking your Favorites? Follow these steps:

1. Load this week's Favorites thread in your first browser tab. Scroll down and click the Go Advanced button.

2. Open a second tab (or a separate window). Go to the Gallery and click on "My Favorites."

3. Click on a card you have saved. At the top, highlight the web address. Hit Ctrl+C to copy.

4. Switch back to the first tab and hit Ctrl+V to paste your link there. Hit Enter twice to add a blank line. Repeat as many times as needed for all your links.

5. Click the Preview Post button and check that your links work. Then click the Submit Reply button.

kiagc 02-14-2016 05:42 AM

Happy Hearts Day!

Some pretties from the past week:

IC532 All you need is love... by beesmom

IC532 It's a New Day by hskelly

IC532 Hello by Holstein

IC532 Watercolour Butterfly by Weekend Warrior

CAS363 Pretty Much by JBgreendawn

FS470, Magical by k dunbrook

FS470 - Happy Birthday to You by Ardyth

hobbydujour 02-14-2016 06:15 AM

Thank you, Diane, for listing my card among your favorites. When it wasn't even in a challenge gallery, I am so much more thrilled that you even noticed it! Thank you, Karen, for letting me know. Hugs, Sallie

k dunbrook 02-14-2016 06:20 AM

Thanks so very much Kia, for including my card in this amazing list of favs...so very appreciated!
hugs,
Karen

Holstein 02-14-2016 07:30 AM

Thanks, Kia for the shout out today. I'm always thrilled to be mentioned in this thread. Here are some fantastic cards that I favored:
Happy Birthday Heart by mother's daughter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS363 Hidden Heart by Biggan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Grow A Little Love by LittleSeaOtter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS363 - Heart Love by Humma - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Daizy-Mae 02-14-2016 07:47 AM

Thank you so much to Linda for liking my 'Faith,Hope & Mad Love' card and to Karen for letting me know..............hugs to you both ;) xx

hskelly 02-14-2016 09:01 AM

Thank you Diane for including my Just Because card in your list of favorites this week - I am honored! Thank you Karen for letting me know! Happy valentines day to you both and to all of my SCS family!

hskelly 02-14-2016 09:01 AM

Kia thank you so much for including my It's A New Day card in your list of favorites this week - I am honored! Again, thank you Karen for letting me know - I appreciate you!

swldebbie 02-14-2016 09:24 AM

Happy Valentine's Day all -- a day to remind you that no matter what the current state of your love life is, you should love yourself and celebrate you!

Here are my CAS favorites from this past week:
Grow A Little Love by LittleSeaOtter
LOVE how Kecia creates dimension with her coloring and how she grounded her cute little lady.

CC569 Just Because by hskelly
Harriet's card is beautiful! I especially like how she faded out her blue to keep this card CAS.

hello by gunilla.holmqvist
Amazing use of neutrals!

Life Is Good by jeanmanis
Jean's card just makes me happy!

CCC16 Feb NOEL by jodylb
I loved Jody Lynn's card so much I immediately got online and bought the die! (Thank heavens she posted it before Lent since I am giving up crafty toy spending for Lent)

Bloom Friend by annie21211 *** NEW-TO-ME-STAMPER ***
Great choice of colors and contrast for this beauty!

More watercolouring by Loll Thompson
Loll's watercolor is just phenomenal!

CAS363 V-Tine for DH by nancy littrel
Love how Nancy's card is romantic, but not overly foo-foo for her honey.

IC532 ~ Especially For You by sistersandie
A promise that Spring WILL come again - love the delicate flowers on this beauty. The small pearls are a perfect accent.

Smile by kiagc
Kia got me with her bright, happy colors and smile themed card!

IC532 It's a New Day by hskelly
Another favorite from Harriet - love EVERYTHING about this card!

Weekend Warrior 02-14-2016 11:24 AM

Thanks Kia!

Thank you Kia for mentioning my Watercolour Butterfly card in your list of favourites this week! Made my day!

And thanks Karen for the happy news!

Have a great day ladies!

Cindy :D

beesmom 02-14-2016 12:19 PM

A big thank you to Kia for the shout-out today - I am always honored to hear this news, my friend!

And thank you, Karen, for the happy mail!

Here are mine:

CAS363 - Heart Love by Humma - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC532 It's a New Day by hskelly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC532 Big Day by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT570 Frog went a-courtin by GailNM - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT570 some bunny by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Bloom Friend by annie21211 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Washi Tape and Lg Vase by frenziedstamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

mother's daughter 02-14-2016 12:28 PM

I always forget that every once in awhile I make a CAS card.

A huge Thank you to Linda (aka Holstein) for adding the Happy Birthday Heart card to this CAS forum and your favorites! Coming from one of my favorite artists, this is quite an honor. Thank you Linda!!

And a Big Thank you to Karen for the notification! You are adding to this love filled Valentine's Day!

fionna51 02-14-2016 12:54 PM

Okay. I'm going to have to change my gallery-browsing habits. I'm missing too much! I found a bunch more that I missed in your posts!!

http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/s...omputer004.gif

swldebbie 02-14-2016 01:41 PM

Diane,
I'm sure it was intentional - you wanted to leave some for us to find. :)

Humma 02-14-2016 01:42 PM

Thanks for Beesmom and Holstein for the shout outs this week!
Here are a few of my faves:
CAS363 Hidden Heart by Biggan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WEE NOTE by lisa lara - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS363 - HAPPY MAIL by Tammie E - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jeanmanis 02-14-2016 01:59 PM

Thank you so much Debbie for including my card and to Karen for letting me know!

hskelly 02-14-2016 02:01 PM

Thank you Debbie for including not one but two of my cards in your list of favorites this week! I am honored! Thanks again Karen for letting me know!

hskelly 02-14-2016 02:02 PM

Thank you Maura for including my card in your list of favorites this week - I am honored. Again, thanks to you Karen for letting me know!

kiagc 02-14-2016 03:04 PM

Many thanks Debbie for mentioning Smile in your faves - so pleased am I.

Thanks to Karen for the news too!

nancy littrell 02-14-2016 03:13 PM

Thank you Debbie for mentioning my Valentine for Denny. He will receice with dinner :-)

Here are my favorites for the week. Enjoy. Nancy

Loll Thompson...Happy Birthday Mom..Gorgeous watercolor stamped flower!

KimKards..gate fold Valentine..*new SCS Gallery* Gorgeous Gate Fold Valentine. Congratulations Kim for starting your SCS Gallery.

suen...F4A312 Birthday Flower..Gorgeous and so Creative!

lisa lara..Brush Stroke LOVE...CAS Creative Perfection!

swldebbie...Homespun Hello...Gorgeous dimensional Quilt Hello!

kiagc...Happy Hearts Day...CAS with beautiful heart embellishments!

Humma...CAS363 Heart Love...Crisp, Clean and Creative red and white Valentine.

So many gorgeous Valentines this week. Enjoy and Happy Valentines Day my friends. Hugs, nancy

genesis 02-14-2016 03:13 PM

Diane, thank you for choosing my Summer Flowers card as a favorite this week!

kiagc 02-14-2016 03:31 PM

Hugs Nancy - thanks so much for mentioning Happy Hearts - speaking of which - Happy Hearts Day to you!

thanks Karen for the news....and Happy Hearts Day to you too!

swldebbie 02-14-2016 03:34 PM

Thanks for the mention, Nancy - we must be in the mutual admiration society this week! LOL!

Thanks, too, to Karen for taking time out of her Valentine's Day to do the notifications. Appreciate it!

jodylb 02-14-2016 04:42 PM

Debbie, thank you(!) for choosing my Noel card as one of your CAS favorites this week! I hope you enjoy the die as much as I have ;)

Karen, thanks for your sweet comment in the notification message - you ate so appreciated!

I lump all my favorites together, and they will be posted shortly on the other forum!

JBgreendawn 02-14-2016 05:22 PM

Kia, thanks for mentioning hubs valentine and Karen, thanks for my happy mail :)

Humma 02-14-2016 05:43 PM

Thanks for the shout out Nancy!

Reddyisco 02-14-2016 06:47 PM

Thanks so much, Diane for faving my card this week....I'm so glad you liked it! Thanks Karen for letting me know!

lisa lara 02-14-2016 08:09 PM

Oh my goodness, thank you so much my sweet friends Nancy (nancy littrell) and Julie (Humma) for the kind faves. Here are mine:
abbysmom2198 - HELLO LITTLE SUNSHINE
va.sunshine - TAKE NOTHING FOR GRANTED
Daizy-Mae - FAITH, HOPE AND MAD LOVE
Loll Thompson - MORE WATERCOLOURING
cullenwr - WATERCOLOR VALENTINE

susanbri 02-14-2016 08:41 PM

Several of mine have been listed already so I'll just add those that haven't been:

Watercoloring with Zig markers by nancy littrell

IC532 Tulips by Biggan

Muse 152 - Merry Christmas by Ardyth

F4A312 Hugs in Pink by Arizona Maine

WT570, Easter Lamb by stampersandee

More Than Chocolate by genesis

CAS363 - Framed Heart Kitty by swldebbie

CAS363 rose heartprints by tessaduck

FS470 Harlequin Thank You by hobbydujour

stampersandee 02-15-2016 07:47 AM

Oh my! I am honored to have my Easter Lamb card mentioned here! Thank you so much Susan! And thank you Karen for letting my know!

Daizy-Mae 02-15-2016 07:55 AM

Thank you so much Lisa Lara for liking my 'Faith, Hope & Mad Love' card and to Karen yet again for letting me know......so lovely of you both and it made my day again ;) xx

tessaduck 02-15-2016 08:01 AM

Thanks, Maura! Thanks, Susan! Jazzed... And thanks to Karen, master of notifications.

nancy littrell 02-15-2016 08:29 AM

Thank you so much Susan for mentioning my WC tulips card. You made my day my friend. Thank you Karen for the happy news...even on Valentine's Day:-)

abbysmom2198 02-15-2016 10:17 AM

Thank you Lisa for the shout out for my sunshine card! And thanks Karen for letting me know! Great start to the week!

swldebbie 02-15-2016 10:23 AM

Thank you, Susan (susanbri), for listing my framed kitty as one of your favorites. Thanks, too, to Karen for sharing the happy news. Brightens up my snowy Monday.

hobbydujour 02-15-2016 11:59 AM

Thank you, Susan, for listing my card with your favorites. A lovely surprise...and appreciated. Thanks for being ever on the alert, Karen....you are appreciated too. : ) Hugs, Sallie

gunilla.holmqvist 02-16-2016 01:54 AM

Thank you so very much swldebbie for picking my card. You made my day.
AND thank you k dunbrook for letting me know.

melmel 02-26-2016 02:05 PM

Thank you Diane, for mentioning my flower sketch card, I'm glad you liked it! :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by fionna51 (Post 21175664)
What a wonderful collection of cards in my favorites this week!

amyk3868
annie21211
frenziedstamper
hskelly
housesbuiltofcards
jentimko
Loll Thompson
melmel
hobbydujour
Ardyth
Daizy-Mae
genesis