Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   Favorites Forum (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/favorites-forum-f447/)
-   -   CAS (Clean & Simple) Favorites for the Week Ending Sunday 11-15-15 (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/favorites-forum-f447/cas-clean-simple-favorites-week-ending-sunday-11-15-15-a-t605400.html)

nancy littrell 11-14-2015 10:11 PM

CAS (Clean & Simple) Favorites for the Week Ending Sunday 11-15-15

Thank you Diane, Debbie and Susan for hosting all the October CAS Favorites. We had an awesome vacation and now ready to get back to our normal routines :p

Here are my CAS Favorites for the Week Ending 11-15-15. Enjoy...

kiagc ...Gran's Candy..Beautiful textures with yummy Christmas candy.

Arizona Maine...CAS350 Grandma's Hollyhocks...Gorgeous & Elegant
simplicity :-)

Daizy-Mae...Autumn Leaves..Wow...Stunning die cut leaves and design.

Birgit..CAS350 Childhood...beautifully colored Grandma's house!

suen..TLC559 Mistletoe Kisses..Bright and cheerful mistletoe die cuts.

susanbri...practicing my quilting...GORGEOUS textured Quilted Card!

nwilliams6..Christmas Tags...Rustic Mixed Media Tags with simple textured design :-)

penny627..CAS350 Thoroughly Mod Christmas. Gorgeous gold accented beauty.

kiagc...Upon a Star..Beautiful Freestyle glittery stars.

justwritedesigns...Autumn Tree FS458...Stunning colors and design :p

Enjoy my CAS Favorites and hope you can add your CAS Favorites too !

nancy littrell 11-14-2015 10:16 PM

Do you need help uploading your CAS Favorites ?

Each week we have newcomers to these threads. EVERYONE is invited to join in. The more participation we have, the more interesting this thread will be.

---

Want to post a Thank You? Please do not use the Quote button.

Instead of quoting, scroll down and either type your response in the Quick Reply box or click the Go Advanced button. This thread will be easier to read without all the same link lists quoted over and over again.

Pay It Forward (optional).

When you say "thank you," you're encouraged to also link to at least one of your own Favorites from last week.

---
Need help linking your Favorites? Follow these steps.
1. Load this week's Favorites thread in your first browser tab. Scroll down and click the Go Advanced button.

2. Open a second tab (or a separate window). Go to the Gallery and click on "My Favorites."

3. Click on a card you have saved. At the top, highlight the web address. (It says Splitcoaststampers: Stamping, Stamps, Card Making Ideas, Paper Crafts & Template Gallery ... and so on.) Hit Ctrl+C to copy.

4. Switch back to the first tab and hit Ctrl+V to paste your link there. Hit Enter twice to add a blank line. Repeat as many times as needed for all your links.

5. Click the Preview Post button and check that your links work. Then click the Submit Reply button.

Shoe Girl 11-15-2015 05:07 AM

I can't believe we are 2 weeks from Thanksgiving and 6 Fridays From Christmas. I am not even close to ready for either and need to get on the ball. :)

Thank you Karen for taking the time to notify these great cafters they are on the CAS favorites.

Here are my CAS favorites this week:
CAS350 Bag of Apples by grannytranny - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1530SURVIVOR Never Give Up by CAKath - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Thinking of You by grannytranny - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Ok, I know I missed a ton of cards this week. Show me your CAS favorites.

Happy crafting!
Hugs, Lisa

wavejumper 11-15-2015 05:13 AM

Thank you Nancy for getting us started and to the notifiers (is that you too?). :)

Rainbow of Leaves by LittleSeaOtter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CCC15 Nov Deep Red Joy by jodylb - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC519, JOY by Benzi - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC519, Christmas Inspiration by cjzim - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

This guy I missed last week for posting:
circle tree by muscrat - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

susanbri 11-15-2015 06:33 AM

Nancy, you've brightened my day by choosing my "Practicing my Quilting" card as one of your favourites! Thanks, Karen, for the happy news!

kiagc 11-15-2015 07:08 AM

My gosh, thank you sweet Nancy for mentioning two of my cards in your faves this week, a huge compliment coming from you.

Thank you Karen - look at this, two of my favourite people I get to thank!

Benzi 11-15-2015 07:15 AM

I can only imagine how many beautiful CAS cards I didn't see this week but here are a few I did see.

Santa bird card by Daizy-Mae - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC556 Oh Happy Day! by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Practicing my Quilting by susanbri - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Christmas Tags by nwilliams6 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CASology Give by nancy littrell - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Casing My Card by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Benzi 11-15-2015 07:29 AM

Thank you so very much, wavejumper, for listing my card, IC519, JOY, on your favorite list this week. It makes me very happy.

And, thanks to Karen for the wonderful news.

justwritedesigns 11-15-2015 07:37 AM

Thank you so much, Nancy, for mentioning my Autumn Tree! You're so sweet to do this & I really appreciate it.

Thanks, Karen, for letting me know!
Hugs,
Julie

k dunbrook 11-15-2015 09:02 AM

Brenda, you just made my day so happy. Thanks so much for the mention of my card here...always an honor!
hugs,
Karen

nancy littrell 11-15-2015 09:53 AM

Thank you so much Brenda for mentioning my CASology Give card.
Nothing clears the mind like a quick and creative CAS design :-) Even better yet being mentioned on this awesome thread :-) Thanks so much Karen for the happy news too! Hugs, Nancy

beesmom 11-15-2015 12:13 PM

Thanks for the mention, Brenda- I am honored, as always!
Thank you, Karen, for the news!

Here are a few of mine:
Christmas Joy by kiagc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Joyful Poinsettia by kyann22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Magical Snowflakes by kiagc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC519 Arrangement by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Let's Party Mice Trio by swldebbie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Thanksgiving kth by kthaman - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

susanbri 11-15-2015 12:29 PM

Brenda, thanks so much for including my "Practicing my Quilting" card - I'm honoured. And, Karen, thanks for the notification.

mfb 11-15-2015 12:57 PM

I think Mary captured the essence of CAS in her card:
Merry Christmas Ornament by stampercamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
"Angels We Have Heard On High" by lisacurcio2001 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SUO Golden Wonderland by rbright - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Making Spirits Bright by stampercamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Cardinal Christmas Wish Card by Barb Mann - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Silver Embossed Peaceful Wreath by amyk3868 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Hello Fall by stampercamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Silent Night of Navy by pdncurrier - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

cjzim 11-15-2015 02:43 PM

Thanks!

So much for mentioning my ornaments card - made my day : )

Barb Mann 11-15-2015 03:04 PM

Hey there mfb - Stampin' fool! Thanks for picking one of my cards as a favorite this week! What a fun surprise today!

kyann22 11-15-2015 03:17 PM

Thank you, Maura, for mentioning my poinsettia card!

kiagc 11-15-2015 03:27 PM

Thank you bunches Maura for the mention of two of my cards - wow, such a treat. Thank you ...

and thank you to you Karen for sending me the news ...

CAKath 11-15-2015 06:33 PM

Lisa/Shoe Girl, thanks so much for mentioning my card Never Give Up. It makes my day!

kthaman 11-15-2015 07:25 PM

Maura, thank you so much for mentioning my card! And Karen, thank you for letting me know!

kthaman 11-15-2015 08:25 PM

Here are ones that caught my eyes:

Christmas Wishes by beesmom

CASology by Ardyth

Grateful Leaves by pdncurrier

Raindrops and Fallen Leaves by LittleSeaOtter

Daizy-Mae 11-16-2015 02:19 AM

Thank you so much Nancy for liking my 'Autumn leaves' card and for Karen for letting me know..............it made my day ;) xx

Daizy-Mae 11-16-2015 02:21 AM

Thank you to Brenda for liking my 'Santa bird' card and for Karen once again for letting me know........so lovely of you both :) xx

swldebbie 11-17-2015 09:59 AM

A belated thank-you to Maura (beesmom) for including my birthday card on her list this week. Thanks, too, dear Karen, for being the bearer of happy news each week. You ladies rock!

Here are some of my CAS favorites from last week:
Happy Birthday by Hzip *** NEW-TO-ME-STAMPER ***

Sparkly Winter Wishes by MrsOke

Christmas Wishes by beesmom

Magical Snowflakes by kiagc

kiagc 11-18-2015 10:00 AM

Thank you so very much Debbie for mentioning Magical Snowflakes - it is now an awesome Wednesday ...

thanks again Karen ...

beesmom 11-18-2015 07:09 PM

A big thank you to Debbie and kthaman (sorry I don't know your real name) for the shout-out this week - always puts a smile on my face!

Thanks for the happy mail, Karen!!

nwilliams6 11-20-2015 03:14 AM

Thanks for mentioning my little Christmas tags, Nancy L. and Brenda (Benzi). Thanks for letting me know, Karen. You three are sweet, sweet, sweet! Hugz

fionna51 11-20-2015 09:54 AM

I realized today that in the crush of activities this week I forgot to post my faves. :oops:

I was just going to skip...but there's some great cards that need some notice!

Love by jenh520 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Overgrown Bella Blossom by Lisa K Musil - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Yupo #3 by mother's daughter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Musical Birthday by karrenj - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Lighthearted Leaves With Stripes by amyk3868 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers