Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 09-08-2012, 06:34 PM   #1  
Forum Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Heart Favorites for week ending September 9. 2012

I'm sure that this has been a busy weeks for so many of you! Deadlines! Getting back into a school routine! The anticipation of Autumn, because I've certainly notice the change in sun shadows....and later sun risings and earlier sunsets....(Ugh! where did the summer go?) but put that aside for now and join us in a little quiet time to enjoy the beauties in the galleries....and see all that you may have missed!

As you know, this is the special place that we recognize the Fabulous Favorites that you've discovered in the SCS Gallery each week. We encourage you to share those special masterpieces so we can all enjoy then! and give credit to those very special Crafters! So take a few appreciated minutes to link all of your special finds here to share with the rest of us! and in the process bring a smile to someone's day!

Our dedicated team members that will help me with notifications are: Linda (Holstein), Shellie (shellied), Brenda (tessaduck) and Vicki (Vdm). THANK YOU Ladies!
:p

So grab your favorite drink, warm up to your computer (or other electronic wonder) and let's see what we've missed!

I can't wait!

.If you haven't already -Don't forget to pick up your blog badge: You can check it out in this thread.

I'll list my wonderful favorites in another listing below!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-08-2012, 06:43 PM   #2  
Forum Fanatic

Default Thread Helpful Hints

Each week we have newcomers to these threads. EVERYONE is invited to join in. The more participation we have, the more interesting this thread will be.
--

Need help linking your Favorites? Follow these steps.
1. Load this week's Favorites thread in your first browser tab. Scroll down and click the Go Advanced button.

2. Open a second tab (or a separate window). Go to the Gallery and click on "My Favorites."

3. Click on a card you have saved. At the top, highlight the http:// address. Hit Ctrl+C to copy.

4. Switch back to the first tab and hit Ctrl+V to paste your link there. Repeat as many times as needed for all your links.
---

Want to post a Thank You? Please do not use the Quote button.
Instead of quoting, scroll down and either type your response in the Quick Reply box or click the Go Advanced button. This thread will be easier to read without all the same link lists quoted again.

Pay It Forward (optional).

When you say "thank you," you're encouraged to also link to at least one of your own Favorites from last week.

--------

Check out the New Favorite Blog Badges:

New Blog Badges for Weekly Favorites and CAS Favorites by Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-08-2012, 06:46 PM   #3  
vdm
Stazon Splitcoast

Location: In the beautiful Sequatchie Valley, Home of the Paper Clip Project - The National Cornbread Festival

My time in the galleries has been spotty, but I found quite a few, but know that I missed alot.... but here are mine;

God in Heaven by Stamper4Hire - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

golden waves of grain by stamper008 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

All the best by Janja - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

~Chocolate Christmas~ by Blooms in a Box - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Love card by Daizy-Mae - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS 186 Thinking by stampinumba - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Brilliant Sky by 3boymom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Stampscapes and Trees by ndawes - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Adorned Wreath by Michele G - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Flower Power by BonnieBeth - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS186 Alaska Winter Village by suen - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Pine Tree and Misty Hills by Illinois Marge - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Birthday in Paradise... by orangegymnut - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CCREW912CF by ponygirl40 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Potter & The Clay by BarbieP - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

OSW #10 Owl Occasions by mazequeen - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CASING Snowmanqueen by CAKath - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Very Hungry Caterpillar by LittleSeaOtter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

I really look forward to seeing from all of you the ones that I missed.... Have a great Sunday... A GREAT BIG THANK YOU to Elaine for starting this thread this week and to all of our very dedicated notification team.....
QFTD81.... FS295
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-08-2012, 06:50 PM   #4  
Forum Fanatic

Default My Favs

Despite some heavy deadlines, I did find some time to enjoy the gallery and OH! what wonders it held! Here are but a few - hope you enjoy them! can't wait to see all that I missed!

FS291 Blossoms n Teal by vdm - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Mother of the Bride thank you card by xx vicki xx - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thanks to God The Father by busyhoneybee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

BWT Friendship Cherries by Wattle - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC400/33 Thank You card with Lydia's CitraSolv technique by Crafts - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Raspberry Floral Birthday Card by PJStamps - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

mftwsc87 rose by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Gypsy Fortune Teller 1 by moonpie11 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC352 First Baby Dress Card by tommygirloz - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Easel-ATC - "limited edition" by stampingcbee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

~Tattered Prayer~ by Blooms in a Box - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Christmas Colors Bouquet by abuist - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

25th Anniversary... by justsoducky - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MMTPT214, with prayers by Ksnurse - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Heartfelt Creations Pumpkin Harvest Alter Box with Gift Tags by Gingerbeary8 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

My Grandma Weir by blondy99s - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Belated Birthday by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Noel by AngelicaTurner - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC401 baby's breath and roses by MariLynn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Washi Tape Storage Jar by susiestampalot - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC401 Butterfly Layers by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thank You Mums - MFTWSC88 by stampertammy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

leopard fan by LLCotter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SSC75 - Red Posies by justbehappy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Apples the Snowman by ladybug91743 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Tiered Cake Pocket Card by cher2008 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Once Upon A Time... by girlydecou - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT391 Old truck by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Old Water Pump by MissyMe - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Mom is 90 by vegasgem - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CTD208, Pink Hydrangeas... by Luv Flowers - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Floral Anniversary by MattsGirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Reese's Turkey by momhom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

The Rubber Cafe' - Home is Where your Cat Sleeps - Birdcage by Karenth1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Something Wicked by magic-boxes - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Ringo's Memory Box by heather freeman - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

3D Flute Glasses & Box by silverst170 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CCC 12 christmas challenge 080912 by Magouille - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Colours of Autumn by PapwPrince - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Toled Rose by TorreyjustTorrey - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Spellbinders 65th Birthday card and box by xx vicki xx - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Occasions Door Card by silverst170 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Lynn's Paper Wedding Bouquet by leighastamps - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Stamps Happen Glorious Dress Card by Dips - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

pude_322_ko_na_40_rocznic_281_347_lubu_6_by_Monia by Monia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

347_lubny_exploding_box_2_by_Monia by Monia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

kartka_na_urodziny_4_by_Monia by Monia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thanks! to all who share their inspiration - it is truly appreciated!

Thanks! to all who contribute so much to this thread --- you bring many smiles and much gratitude!

Have a great week, Everyone!
Happy Crafting!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-08-2012, 07:13 PM   #5  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
Stamp Like You Mean It

Hey Elaine! Hello Fav Friends! Up front thanks to Linda (Holstein), Shellie (shellied), Brenda (tessaduck) and Vicki (Vdm)- a most wonderful team of encouragers! Thanks and hugs for all you do!

And here are a few beauties I spied this week:

Infant boy card Nathan by JD from PAUSA - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Yellow Just Because by MattsGirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

'Keep Climbing' Reflection Card by angelladcrockett - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

God's Creations by sillyfilly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Pomegranates in Blue - Heartfelt Creations by rosekathleenr - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

And, of course...the card that started my week, by none other than my Professor, Kittie!
Christmas Lodge by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
"The Lord will guide you always; He will satisfy your needs in a sun scorched land and strengthen your frame. You will be like a well-watered garden." Isaiah 58:11
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-08-2012, 07:17 PM   #6  
Stamp Like You Mean It

Aaaack! I just did my list, and here ya are, Vicki! Ya spoil me girl! Hugs....thank you!
"The Lord will guide you always; He will satisfy your needs in a sun scorched land and strengthen your frame. You will be like a well-watered garden." Isaiah 58:11
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-08-2012, 07:17 PM   #7  
Stamp Like You Mean It

Elaine! The same goes for you! Seriously! You are the best! Hugs....
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-08-2012, 07:19 PM   #8  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Splitcoast Gallery Moderator

Received 368 Likes on 286 Posts

It's been an amazing week in the scs galleries. Here's some of my favorites:

lovely gilded layers:
Chickadee Christmas Card by kathi17 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

white wonder:
God in Heaven by Stamper4Hire - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

beautiful:
VLVSep2012 Mercies by Runs with scissors - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

spooky night scene:
Halloween Moon by gails - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

adorable Christmas card:
Christmas Joy by basement stamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HOW does she do so many unique and magnificent textures?
F4A133 All paper baby by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

cute baby card:
Baby Girl Coveralls by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

seaside sweet:
Watercoloring on Fabric by Miss Minx - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-08-2012, 07:24 PM   #9  
vdm
Stazon Splitcoast

Location: In the beautiful Sequatchie Valley, Home of the Paper Clip Project - The National Cornbread Festival

Thank you so much Elaine, for the honor of being listed in your favorites.... yOu have definitely made my day..... Thanks so much, I do so appreciate you...
QFTD81.... FS295
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-08-2012, 07:34 PM   #10  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Mississippi McGyver

Received 21 Likes on 16 Posts

Thanks so much for listing my baby's breath and roses card in your favorites.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-08-2012, 08:05 PM   #11  
Die Cut Diva

Wow!! Thank you so much to ChaosMom for favoring my Floral Anniversary card. I am so very flattered!

Katie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-08-2012, 08:06 PM   #12  
Die Cut Diva

Awww, Pat...my partner in Jammer crime! Thank you so much for favoring my Yellow Just Because card! You are just the bestest!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-08-2012, 08:12 PM   #14  
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess

Received 368 Likes on 205 Posts

Thanks Elaine and Brenda for the mention of my cards this week. Makes my Saturday nite a happy happy one!

Here are some cards I found this week....We have so many talented artists on this site
Yellow Just Because by MattsGirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Antique Friends by marshallgal - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC353 You Have Blessed My Life! by angelladcrockett - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC353 French Bluebird Floral by DawnL - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Take Heart by scrappigramma2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
ic353 happy baby boy by MaryR917 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
French Baby Girl, IC353, F4A133 by Cards_By_America - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
So Shines a Good Deed by ellentaylor - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A133 Baby Boy Boat by DandI93 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
With Sympathy by Silvergirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
For Queen Peggy by Kathleen Lammie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Apples in Truck by SophieLaFontaine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Snowy Pine Landscape by Janet Hunnicutt - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT Love is a Fruit CKM by LilLuvsStampin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Back to school for Katie by marshallgal - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT391 Country Apples by hbrown - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Oh Crop... by dpritschet - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Highest Mountain SC401 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Sentiment...al Roses Technique by Qrafty One - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC391 A Floral Get Well by artystamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS186 Alaska Winter Village by suen - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS186 Paisley by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Blue Acorn by GailNM - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Sweet Rainbow Day by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Christmas Lodge by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
~The Stamp Whisperer~ by Blooms in a Box - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers I can't put in print what I said when I saw the last two cards on this list!!! Let's just say they both are in a class by themselves.

Thanks for everyones inspiration. Have a great week!!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-08-2012, 08:20 PM   #16  
Stazon Splitcoast

Location: Sahuarita, Arizona originally from New Brunswick, Canada
Default Apples the snowman

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChaosMomView Post
Despite some heavy deadlines, I did find some time to enjoy the gallery and OH! what wonders it held! Here are but a few - hope you enjoy them! can't wait to see all that I missed!

FS291 Blossoms n Teal by vdm - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Mother of the Bride thank you card by xx vicki xx - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thanks to God The Father by busyhoneybee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

BWT Friendship Cherries by Wattle - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC400/33 Thank You card with Lydia's CitraSolv technique by Crafts - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Raspberry Floral Birthday Card by PJStamps - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

mftwsc87 rose by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Gypsy Fortune Teller 1 by moonpie11 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC352 First Baby Dress Card by tommygirloz - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Easel-ATC - "limited edition" by stampingcbee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

~Tattered Prayer~ by Blooms in a Box - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Christmas Colors Bouquet by abuist - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

25th Anniversary... by justsoducky - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MMTPT214, with prayers by Ksnurse - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Heartfelt Creations Pumpkin Harvest Alter Box with Gift Tags by Gingerbeary8 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

My Grandma Weir by blondy99s - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Noel by AngelicaTurner - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC401 baby's breath and roses by MariLynn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Washi Tape Storage Jar by susiestampalot - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thank You Mums - MFTWSC88 by stampertammy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

leopard fan by LLCotter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SSC75 - Red Posies by justbehappy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Apples the Snowman by ladybug91743 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Tiered Cake Pocket Card by cher2008 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Once Upon A Time... by girlydecou - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Old Water Pump by MissyMe - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Mom is 90 by vegasgem - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CTD208, Pink Hydrangeas... by Luv Flowers - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Floral Anniversary by MattsGirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Reese's Turkey by momhom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

The Rubber Cafe' - Home is Where your Cat Sleeps - Birdcage by Karenth1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Something Wicked by magic-boxes - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Ringo's Memory Box by heather freeman - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

3D Flute Glasses & Box by silverst170 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CCC 12 christmas challenge 080912 by Magouille - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Colours of Autumn by PapwPrince - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Toled Rose by TorreyjustTorrey - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Spellbinders 65th Birthday card and box by xx vicki xx - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Occasions Door Card by silverst170 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Lynn's Paper Wedding Bouquet by leighastamps - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Stamps Happen Glorious Dress Card by Dips - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

pude_322_ko_na_40_rocznic_281_347_lubu_6_by_Monia by Monia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

347_lubny_exploding_box_2_by_Monia by Monia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

kartka_na_urodziny_4_by_Monia by Monia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thanks! to all who share their inspiration - it is truly appreciated!

Thanks! to all who contribute so much to this thread --- you bring many smiles and much gratitude!

Have a great week, Everyone!
Happy Crafting!

thank you so much for entering my card in the General stamping forum for this week...I feel so honoured to have my card chosen to be among so many beautiful cards made by some really talented and artistic people...I thank you again for putting my card on your list of favourites and thank you also to Linda (Holstein) for letting me know about this....
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-08-2012, 08:23 PM   #17  
Insane Embellisher

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Aww, thank you sweet Pat for mentioning my Pomegranates in Blue card this week! You're such a sweet lady!

Thank you ChaosMom for letting me know! You ladies are the best!!!

Blessings!

Kathy
Let your light so shine before men...glorify your Father which is in heaven. Matt. 5:16 My blog MyGallery
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-08-2012, 08:30 PM   #18  

Received 368 Likes on 205 Posts

Thanks so much Pam MacKay for the mention of my card. You are so kind.
Sorry about the print being so large on my thread, but it's late and Im too tired to fix it. On the bright side I now know what size 5 looks like. Linda
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-08-2012, 08:34 PM   #19  

Linda, thanks for mentioning my Sweet Rainbow card among your favorites this week ... so appreciated!

Here's a few favorites of mine this week:

Apple Pickin' by BarbieP - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Apples in Truck by SophieLaFontaine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FS291 JOY! by Shadow's Mom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Dirty Dozen
DT Member:CAS Mix Up and CAS Watercolour
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-08-2012, 09:04 PM   #20  

ChaosMom....OMWord....thx so much for mentioning me in favorites thread....what an honor....I had fun making that and glad you enjoyed it....thx again....

and Linda, thx for letting me know...I'd have missed it, I always forget about this thread....
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-08-2012, 09:13 PM   #21  
Hardware Hotshot

Thanks so much for the mention of my card Linda and shellied for letting me know!! Y'all made my day!!

Here are some beauties from last week I managed to catch....

MattsGirl~Yellow Just Because by MattsGirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Holstein~F4A133 All paper baby by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Hobbydujour~CAS186 Memories by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

pegmac71~Witch Hat 2011 by pegmac71 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

bfinlay~SC401 Celebrating a Miracle by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Holstein~CC391 On the Lookout by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MattsGirl~Oh Hail to Thee-Queen of Jammer Town by MattsGirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Schofield27~A Pocketful of Sunshine by Schofield27 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Rubbernecker Stamps
Dolce Impressions
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-08-2012, 09:55 PM   #22  
Rubber Obsessor

Thank you Vicki. I am very happy. You brighten my day.

http://janja10.blogspot.com/
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-08-2012, 10:04 PM   #23  
Proud Fan Club Member

We are having strange humid weather topped with an outstanding thunder and lightning storm here today. We are up against the mountains so our weather can be a little different here in my corner of the woods. A good day to be creating but alas I was doomed to do errands!

I know I missed a lot of wonderful creations this week but here are a few I did get to see!

CAS186 Paisley by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Reddyisco:FS291 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS186 Memories by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC393 Gift holder by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Adorned Wreath by Michele G - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Reddyisco:QFTD128 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC399, Happy Birthday Hubby by heartsong47 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC401 Chalked collage by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Highest Mountain SC401 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Bianca on Homemade DP by susanbri - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC391 Happy Anniversary by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

We Fit by PaperPunchScissors - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Aunt Mary's Card by donidoodle - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Vanilla Pear Wedding by darbaby - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Merry Espresso Christmas by ladybugdesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Lovely as a Tree by karrenj - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A133 All paper baby by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A133 Christmas Baby Girl by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Apple of My Eye - WT391 by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Bling... Bling! by From Leanne - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Delicate Florals by karrenj - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Pink and Grey Birthday by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Mouse Painter by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

One More Candle FS292 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

I look forward to seeing what I missed! Many thanks to our dedicated crew of notifiers that bring us the joy that makes our heart sing when we have been nominated to this great thread.

"She who lives with the most JOY wins!"
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-08-2012, 10:10 PM   #24  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

Received 359 Likes on 185 Posts

Vicki/vdm, I am speechless that you chose to highlight a card that I really thought was a failure. Thanks for the encouragement to share all with my inky friends here. You are the best!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-08-2012, 10:10 PM   #25  
Proud Fan Club Member

Many thanks to dear Loll and sweet ChoasMom for putting Belated Thank You in your favorites. This card was made for a very special lady and I am so happy you liked it! Hugs to Linda (Holstein) for bringing me the news!

Smiles and more smiles!
Peggy

"She who lives with the most JOY wins!"
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-08-2012, 10:46 PM   #26  

Thank You so much Chaosmom for mentioning my Friendship Cherries card!!! What a lovely surprise!! And thank you to Brenda for letting me know!
My Blog - Inspired to Stamp
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-08-2012, 11:07 PM   #27  
Proud Fan Club Member
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Tessaduck, I can't begin to tell me how much it means to me that you mentioned my card. I am thrilled!!! Thank you also for letting me know. I saved so many into "My favs" this week, but most of them were from a while ago. Here are two that were created last week.
~The Stamp Whisperer~ by Blooms in a Box - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HI-YA! HENRY by lisa lara - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-08-2012, 11:19 PM   #28  
Stazon Splitcoast

Thanks so much Mattsgirl for mentioning my Halloween Harvest card!

I design for Heartfelt Creations,
The Stamps Of Life
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-09-2012, 12:07 AM   #29  
Stazon Splitcoast

Location: Recently moved to the seaside, with views over to the Isle of Wight
Received 57 Likes on 53 Posts

My favourites this week - both so inspiring - thank you

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-09-2012, 12:13 AM   #30  
Stazon Splitcoast

Location: Recently moved to the seaside, with views over to the Isle of Wight
Received 57 Likes on 53 Posts

Thank you Peggy for your kind words about my card for Stevie....

Pink and Grey Birthday by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

... she's going to be 70. Her inner beauty is ageless - hence the card is too !!!

Sandie
x
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-09-2012, 12:35 AM   #31  
SCS Gallery Moderator
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Received 1,049 Likes on 809 Posts

Thank you to Vicki for starting my day off with warm fuzzies with notifications, along with Holstein, MattsGirl and ChaosMom - I feel honoured this morning.

And despite yet another busy week, I knew I had tucked several into my favourites.

gabalot - Butterflies and Flowers for Brenda

darbaby ~ Brayered Thinking of You

suen - Alaska Winter Village

Monia ~ Monia from Poland : her first upload and what a "sweet" idea for a back-to-school card.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-09-2012, 01:39 AM   #32  
Inking Addict

Send a message via Skype™ to silverst170

Sincere Thank you to Chaos Mom... you have made me one happy lady thank you so very much...And 2 of my designs here too....Thank you! And thank you to everyone that takes the time to veiw my gallery and leave such lovely comments
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-09-2012, 01:55 AM   #33  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 94 Likes on 52 Posts

Pat, thank you for accepting the fun throwdown using the Cottage Cutz Mountain Lodge die set and for mentioning my Christmas Lodge card this week. You are a tremendous inspiration to this whole community and especially to me. Thanks for all the wonderful and inspiring projects you bring but most important for your loving and supportive community spirit.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-09-2012, 01:57 AM   #34  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 94 Likes on 52 Posts

Linda, thank you so much for mentioning my Christmas Lodge card this week. I appreciate it so much as well as your lovely supportive comments on my projects.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-09-2012, 03:23 AM   #36  

Oh my Goodness Holstein! Thank you so very much for taking the time to post and for mentioning my French Baby Card. It's greatly appreciated and motivating. You have made my day!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-09-2012, 03:34 AM   #37  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Oh my goodness, thank you so much Kittie and Holstein for favoring and mentioning my Take Heart card! Y'all made my day!!!!

Thanks to Brenda also for letting me know... and thanks to ALL the girls who so faithfully write to all of us weekly to let us know! You all bless me beyond measure!!!

My BLOG

No card is complete without at least one cat hair
DT: Our Daily Bread designs
Happily a Fan Club Member
Romans 6:23
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-09-2012, 03:48 AM   #38  

Default Just a few of my many faves this week...

There was quite a bit of wonderful inspiration in the galleries this week. So many beauties.... here are just a few....
HOLSTEIN - All White BABY CARD

KITTY - Spooky Hollow

SUSIE AUSTRALIA - Baby Girl Coveralls

AUDREYANN - Every moment is a Gift

LOLL THOMPSON - Boo To You

KAS2667-Shake Your Booty

JUSTWRITEDESIGNS - The Sky is the Limit
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-09-2012, 03:50 AM   #39  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 171 Likes on 117 Posts
Default My favourites for the week ending 9/9/12

I haven't had much time to participate in this week's challenges but did manage to see some of the beautiful cards in the gallery. Of the cards I did see, these were my favourites -

AndreaEwen I Adore You by AndreaEwen - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers With Heartfelt Gratitude by AndreaEwen - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

hobbydujour *CC391 Leaves by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MMTPT214 For Brenda by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

kokirose MMTPT214, FS291, You're on my Mind by kokirose - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

gabalot Butterflies & Flowers for Brenda by gabalot - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

stampin'nana Life's Gifts by stampin'nana - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

bfinlay SC401 Celebrating a Miracle by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Holstein SC401 Chalked collage by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

stampingout Halloween Harvest-SC401 by stampingout - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Cook22 SC401 Butterfly Layers by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

allee's allee's WT391 by allee's - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jkanack WT391 SC401 CC391 domestic happiness by jkanack - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Happy stamping,

Sue :p
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-09-2012, 04:08 AM   #40  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 402 Likes on 350 Posts

Mattsgirl, thank you for listing my sunflowers card among your favorites for the week. I truly appreciate it. Hugs, Sallie
Reply With Quote Likes