Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 08-15-2015, 06:39 PM   #1  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Splitcoast Gallery Moderator

Received 368 Likes on 286 Posts
Heart FAVORITES for the week ending August 16, 2015

Hi, all!

I think I�ve recovered from completing all this year�s dtgd challenges. I�ve thoroughly enjoyed checking out the dtgd galleries! Did you know that the pinterest favorites board for the 2015 dtgd is up? Check it out:

https://www.pinterest.com/splitcoast...ess-favorites/

Here are some of my favorites from last week:

CAS337 - AHOY, MATEY! by Tammie E

CAS337, TLC546, Happiness is... by jdmommy

FC:Two Challenges by Reddyisco

SC553 Peace On Earth by hobbydujour

SC553 ~ Wedding Bells by sistersandie

SC553, CC543, TLC546, Because I Care by n5stamper

Black Tie Birthday Bash by Cook22

MMTPT367, SC553, " Moonlit Peace " by wendy2512

Flurry of Warm Christmas Wishes by TreasureOiler

SC553, Hello Silver!! by annsforte3

WT544 Teachers Teach by Kathy LeDonne

IC506, In the Meadow by k dunbrook

My Dangle Art Adventure by nwilliams6

TPT SC Ladybug by Stamperrobin

SU Wonderland by nancy littrell

Telescoping Halloween by razldazl

F4A285 Happiness Defined by GailNM

IC506 Color My World Spinner by DandI93

Okay, so show me what I�ve missed...

----------------------

This is the place to link all the fabulous favorites you discovered in the SCS Gallery last week. Everyone is welcome to join in -- check my next post for directions.

Our dedicated team members will be making the notifications: Linda (Holstein), Vicki (vdm), Susie (susie australia), Priscilla (catluvr2), Stacy (JBgreendawn), and me.

--------------------

What did you add to your Favorites last week?

Post your links and make someone's day.

About this thread: The current week's FAVORITES thread is a way to give recognition to some of the standout creations shared in our SCS Gallery. Everyone is invited to post links to any special cards or projects that were uploaded last week, 9 August, 2015, through 16 August, 2015.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-15-2015, 06:40 PM   #2  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Default If you are new to the FAVORITES thread, please read:

Each week we have newcomers to these threads. EVERYONE is invited to join in. The more participation we have, the more interesting this thread will be.

---

Want to post a Thank You? Please do not use the Quote button.

Instead of quoting, scroll down and either type your response in the Quick Reply box or click the Go Advanced button. This thread will be easier to read without all the same link lists quoted over and over again.

Pay It Forward (optional).

When you say "thank you," you're encouraged to also link to at least one of your own Favorites from last week.

---
Need help linking your Favorites? Follow these steps.
1. Load this week's Favorites thread in your first browser tab. Scroll down and click the Go Advanced button.

2. Open a second tab (or a separate window). Go to the Gallery and click on "My Favorites."

3. Click on a card you have saved. At the top, highlight the web address. (It says Splitcoaststampers: Stamping, Stamps, Card Making Ideas, Paper Crafts & Template Gallery ... and so on.) Hit Ctrl+C to copy.

4. Switch back to the first tab and hit Ctrl+V to paste your link there. Hit Enter twice to add a blank line. Repeat as many times as needed for all your links.

5. Click the Preview Post button and check that your links work. Then click the Submit Reply button.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-15-2015, 06:54 PM   #3  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 299 Likes on 213 Posts

Thank you Brenda for starting us off this week! Thank you to all the notifiers for giving their time this weekend!

It was another wonderful week in the galleries. So many beautiful cards to view. Here are just a few that I was lucky enough to see...

Now it's your turn, can't wait to see what I missed!

DTGD Snowmen by AnnetteMac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD15DandI93 - Asian Artistry by bejoyce - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD15 Butterfly Kisses by Cindy H. - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Container by cathygalloway89 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT544, Leftie Pink Sparkle! by annsforte3 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT544 Treasure the Memories by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Easy Breezy Coneflower by CherylQuilts - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FABULOUS FIRST TIME UPLOAD:

Happy Father's Day by Collsouth - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT544, Bright and Cheerful by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC506 Color My World Spinner by DandI93 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MERRY CHRISTMAS by Tammie E - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD15itsapassion by jodylynn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD15SweetMissDaisy janeenk old wagon wheel by janeenk - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD15rainy, DTGD15StamperRobin, Happy Birthday by kokirose - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Spread Your Wings by kerbear - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT544 see beyond by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Inspired Flower and Framed Embossing by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC506, In the Meadow by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS Hello Fall by jeanmanis - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC553: Lovely Poppies by Precious Kitty - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

My Dangle Art Adventure by nwilliams6 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

The sweetest card for a dear one's passing. My thoughts are with you, Stacy.

DTGD15stampingqueenjar Wings {out} by JBgreendawn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Jumping for Joy by swldebbie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CathyMac's Church Window by ruby-heartedmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD15UnderstandblueB ~ Winter Waves by simplybeautiful - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD15StampmommaB by rainy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

With Love Poppies by Shoe Girl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FC:IC506 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TPT SC Ladybug by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MMTPT367 You are not alone. by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Mmmm Cookies by Ruby-dooby-doo - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Happy Birthday by Sinclair - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Feathered Wedding by whippetgirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-15-2015, 07:31 PM   #5  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 4,178 Likes on 1,816 Posts

Oh my goodness, thank you so much for mentioning my cards as some of your favorites, Brenda and Angie! You made my night!!

Susie, many thanks for letting me know about the post!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-15-2015, 08:14 PM   #6  
Cardstock Collector

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thank you so much Angie! I can't tell you how much you've made my day!
Thanks for letting me know Susie!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-15-2015, 08:19 PM   #7  
Proud Fan Club Member
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Thank you for starting us off Brenda and congratulations on being a DTGD Queen (with only one arm!!!). Big congrats to all the Queens, I dont know how you do it!!

Angie thank you so much for including my card on your terrific list, your comments and friendship mean the world to me.

I didn't get to spend a lot of time in the gallery this week, but here are a few gems I did see.

WT544 Lefties Celebration by sue28

TPT SC Ladybug by Stamperrobin

My Dangle Art Adventure by nwilliams6

WT544, Bright and Cheerful by Holstein

MMTPT367, Comfort & Hope by heartsong47

FS MISTI by Stamperrobin

Surprise Pop-Up Party by Cook22

FS444, MMTPT367, Faith by Cards_By_America

CC543, Gotta Hurry, Gotta Pedal Faster! by annsforte3

MMTPT367, CC543, You are loved by kokirose

MMTPT367: God Cares by Precious Kitty

CC543 MMTPT367 For Alice by peeps321

CC543, MMTPT367, Gray skies... by jdmommy

New to me

Preserved with Love Card by marisajob

First upload

Home Tweet Home - Housewarming by maria116

Please don't take your organs to heaven - heaven knows we need them here.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-15-2015, 10:06 PM   #8  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 174 Likes on 120 Posts

Thank you, sweet Susie, for favouriting my Lefties card - I never knew there was a day celebrating the Lefties of the World until this week!

So many beautiful cards in the galleries this week and, although I have only seen such a small proportion of them, here are those I favoured -

Christmas #3 by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers jandjccc
Christmas Card #6 by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers jandjccc
FC:2349 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Reddyisco
FC:WT544 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Reddyisco
FC:F4A286 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Reddyisco
Scary Chicken Soup by nwilliams6 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers nwilliams6
My Dangle Art Adventure by nwilliams6 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers nwilliams6
DTGD15cathymac Miracles by JBgreendawn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers JBgreendawn
DTGD15itsapassion Poured by JBgreendawn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers JBgreendawn
TLC CAS Waves by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Stamperrobin
TPT SC Ladybug by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Stamperrobin
CC543 White Flowers by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers hobbydujour
WT544 Sympathy by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers hobbydujour
SC553 Peace On Earth by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers hobbydujour
CC543, Sketched zinnia by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Holstein
WT544, Bright and Cheerful by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Holstein
MMTPT367 You are not alone. by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers susie australia
WT544, Watercolour Birthday by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers k dunbrook
WT544 Treasure the Memories by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers catluvr2
WT544 Mystical Forest by peeps321 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers peeps321
WT544, Leftie Pink Sparkle! by annsforte3 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers annsforte3
F4A286 Wisteria Wonderful by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Arizona Maine
SC553 classic by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers tessaduck
Snowflake Ornament WT544 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers justwritedesigns

A newbie to SCS, her first upload, in fact -
Home Tweet Home - Housewarming by maria116 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers maria116

Huge thank you to all the wonderful notifiers! Have a happy week,

QFTD143
FS420
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-15-2015, 10:19 PM   #9  
Stazon Splitcoast

Default Thank you

Thank you Brenda and Susie for mentioning my moonlit card. Was fun to make, a super fun sketch to follow, Made my day....oh TY too Brenda for mentioning it to me. I only have a couple favs this week.....

Cook22 (Sabrina ) CCE1533 Floral Screen by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers thought it was such a beautiful example of a screen card, and it was her first...what a natural...:0)...so pretty and colorful !
OOPs, the other 2 were from last week.
We as people are raindrops of colorful ink , falling down Crisp and Clear, each a different shade more vibrant then the last, but once we realize at the bottom of an endless abyss we all fall into the same inkpot forming one color, only then can we come together as one My son.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-16-2015, 12:34 AM   #10  

Received 632 Likes on 444 Posts

Thanks to everyone who takes part in this thread each week - sharing love and happiness. Thank you especially to the organisers and notifiers.

This week I did get a better look at the gallery and managed to make a card or two. I am even posting my list before Susie Australia has gone to bed.

CC543 White Flowers by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Mistletoe Bunnies by dizzymommie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
The Birdy Bunch by BeltwayButterfly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Hippity Hoppity Trio of Poppies by Ching - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC543 White Flowers by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Christmas Card # 5 by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT544 Treasure the Memories by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT544 Birch Trees in Winter by allee's - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Snowflake Ornament WT544 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT544, Watercolour Birthday by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT544 Sympathy by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Sunflowers and a Butterfly by wannabcre8tive - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FS MISTI by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Watercolor Sympathy by cullenwr - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC506 Magical Day - open by Clownmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
ODBD ~ Welcome Center Step Card ~ by saintsrule - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
and lastly one that made me cry this week -
IC506 - Love Forever by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Have a good week.
x
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-16-2015, 01:33 AM   #11  
Proud Fan Club Member
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Thank you sweet Sydney Sue for ending my weekend on such a happy note. Jay Bee it is lovely to see you here, I know it is safe to turn my computer off for the night after you and Sue have uploaded. I appreciate that neither of you have mentioned the cricket :(

Stacy thank you for the happy mail. xx

Please don't take your organs to heaven - heaven knows we need them here.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-16-2015, 02:41 AM   #12  
Glitter Guru

Thank you Brenda for starting us out. And thanks to all on the notification team.
Here are my favorites:
FS444, DTGD15, Thinking of you by kokirose - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC543, Sketched zinnia by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Mistletoe Bunnies by dizzymommie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

For all your help birdies by danni5199 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT544 Tickled Pink by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT544, Watercolour Birthday by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FC:WT544 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Masked Poppies by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Up North by NaomiW - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Brayered Background with Wonderland by higgiz - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Easy Breezy Coneflower by CherylQuilts - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

And this one that I missed last week DTGD15stampmommaB Lion Snorgle by dini - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-16-2015, 03:23 AM   #13  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Teapot Tuesday TEAm
Vintage Lover

Received 354 Likes on 259 Posts
Smile

Here are mine for the week:

The Birdy Bunch by BeltwayButterfly
With Love Poppies by Shoe Girl
Snowflake Ornament WT544 by justwritedesigns
WT544 Birch Trees in Winter by allee
FC:WT544 by Reddyisco
Candy Cornado by Amaranthine
CC543, MIX132 Hearts by asweetjewel
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-16-2015, 03:25 AM   #14  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Teapot Tuesday TEAm
Vintage Lover

Received 354 Likes on 259 Posts

Thank you Sue and Susie for listing my cards in your favs this week...I really appreciate it!! Great way to start my Sunday :p
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-16-2015, 03:38 AM   #15  

Received 368 Likes on 205 Posts

Good Sunday morning stampers. Thanks Brenda for getting the happy thread started this week. Thanks to Angie, Stacy, Susie, Sue28, and Gail for the mention of my cards this week. You know how to put a smile on a gal's face! Thanks to Vicki for your time notifying....I really do appreciate all your effort.

Here are my favorites this week:
Inspired Flower and Framed Embossing by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Leaves Thanks IC506 by kiagc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Brayered Background with Wonderland by higgiz - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT544, Good Things are going to happen (PR) by kokirose - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT544 Mum by GailNM - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT544, Leftie Pink Sparkle! by annsforte3 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
beautiful soul CC543, WT544 by Bailmac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT544 Celebrating Lefties by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT544 by snowmanqueen - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Snowflake Ornament WT544 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
PP257_RS176 Traveler- Thinking of You by Julie Gearinger - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT544 Tickled Pink by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT544, SC553, CC543, TLC546, Alana's 15th Birthday Card by n5stamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
My Dangle Art Adventure by nwilliams6 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Summer Sunshine by Debby4000 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Spread Your Wings by kerbear - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC553 ~ Wedding Bells by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC553 classic by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Thinking of You by ladybug91743 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Hope in the Lord by karentom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC543 ~hexagon birthday~ by MaryR917 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC543, DTGD15StampmommaA � Hang In There! by bejoyce - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC543 - IBS by vdutchr - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DTGD15stampingqueenjar Wings {in} by JBgreendawn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Not only did these cards make me happy...they all gave me inspiration.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-16-2015, 04:17 AM   #16  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Proud Fan Club Member

Received 136 Likes on 91 Posts

It has been such a struggle with my internet problems - only 4 more days to a new provider ..... cannot wait!!
With that said, such beauties this past week. Some I caught:

WT544 Tickled Pink by beesmom

FC:IC506 by Reddyisco

IC506 Magical Day - open by Clownmom

IC506 Summer's Bounty by hobbydujour

Inspired Flower and Framed Embossing by kittie747

[

Last edited by kiagc; 08-16-2015 at 07:53 AM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-16-2015, 04:18 AM   #17  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Wow, Angie...you certainly have picked some fabulous cards for your list! I am honored to have been included. Thanks, too, to Stacy for starting my Sunday with notification of hte happy news. Be back later with my own list.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-16-2015, 04:18 AM   #18  
Queen of Combos

Oh my Brenda thank you for mentioning my card in the favorites. Made my week. Linda thank you for letting me know.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-16-2015, 05:11 AM   #19  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Brenda, (aka tessaduck). Thank you for you thumbs up for my Teachers Teach card. It is such a thrilled to be named on someone's favorites list!

Come check out my Gallery and leave a comment!
FS465
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-16-2015, 05:26 AM   #20  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 94 Likes on 52 Posts

Angie and Linda, thank you both for mentioning my Inspired Flower and Framed embossing card this week. I appreciate it so much.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-16-2015, 05:49 AM   #21  
Stazon Splitcoast

Location: Sahuarita, Arizona originally from New Brunswick, Canada

thank you Linda (Holstein) for placing my card, "Thinking of you", among your favourites for the week... I feel very honoured and it makes me extremely happy... thank you also to Brenda (Tessaduck)for letting me know about this post....
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-16-2015, 05:57 AM   #22  

Thank you Kiagc!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-16-2015, 06:04 AM   #23  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni Splitcoast Challenge Hostess

Received 15 Likes on 13 Posts

Thanks for the shout out Linda -- and Brenda for letting me know! Made my day!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-16-2015, 06:20 AM   #24  
Mad Swapper

Thank you to Jay_Bee (Janine) for listing my Center step card in your favs this week! And thank you to JBgreendawn for letting me know! You brought a smile to my face this morning!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-16-2015, 06:38 AM   #25  
SCS Gallery Moderator
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Received 1,051 Likes on 811 Posts

I have another long (for me) list today, thanks to verifying all the DTGD Queens ;-). Some of them are date-stamped last Sunday, but I didn't get to see them in time for sharing on that thread apart from one I added in the afternoon.

Seas the Birthday by cindy_canada

Wetlands meets Woodlands by Hzip

CAS337, TLC546, Happiness is... by jdmommy

WT544, Watercolour Birthday by k dunbrook

UnderstandBlue's Texas Twilight by ruby-heartedmom

OhMyPaper's Desperate Frog by ruby-heartedmom

TLC CAS Waves by Stamperrobin

Vintage leaves squared by Tephie

WT544 see beyond by tessaduck

Calla Lily by ValerieKaye
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-16-2015, 06:59 AM   #26  
Kookie Creator

Received 25 Likes on 23 Posts

Thank you Angie for including my card in your list and to Priscilla for letting me know! Have a great week everyone!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-16-2015, 07:08 AM   #27  

Received 69 Likes on 65 Posts

Thank you so much, Sue, Janine, Polly & Linda, for mentioning my Snowflake Ornament! Y'all are so sweet to do this & I really appreciate it!

Thanks, Priscilla, for letting me know!
Hugs,
Julie
Facebook|Pinterest|Instagram
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni,
Featured StamperHostess & Inspiration Challenge Hostess

I design for: Rubbernecker Stamps
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-16-2015, 07:10 AM   #28  
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 5,901 Likes on 2,174 Posts

Really enjoying the cards this week!

Last edited by muscrat; 08-16-2015 at 09:00 AM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-16-2015, 07:12 AM   #29  
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 5,901 Likes on 2,174 Posts

I'll try to get my list together soon.

Last edited by muscrat; 08-16-2015 at 08:56 AM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-16-2015, 07:26 AM   #30  

Received 280 Likes on 231 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by muscratView Post
Its just the cards that are named CTO815 that I can't view. I can't even see them if I go to their gallery
LOL!! Kia was trying to let the cat out of the bag!! Since the 15th was on a weekend, the new fan club gallery won't be open until it is revealed tomorrow, so you aren't able to view them yet. At least you know that there will be some fun cards to see soon!!! :mrgreen:
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-16-2015, 07:27 AM   #31  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Quote:

Originally Posted by muscratView Post
Its just the cards that are named CTO815 that I can't view. I can't even see them if I go to their gallery
Kia jumped the gun a bit. The DD reveal isn't until tomorrow, and those cards will become public then. I've pm'd her, asking her to edit her post.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-16-2015, 07:27 AM   #32  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Ha! Cross post, Tricia!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-16-2015, 07:32 AM   #33  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 94 Likes on 52 Posts

Kia, thanks so much for mentioning my Inspired Flower and Framed Embossing card this week. I sure do appreciate it.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-16-2015, 07:41 AM   #34  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Received 830 Likes on 584 Posts

Thank you Brenda for starting the thread off this week and the link to the Pintrist board for the DTGD cards. Oh I see there are some beautiful cards I missed and need to take a closer look.

Thank you to the fantastic notifiers Linda (Holstein), Vicki (vdm), Susie (susie australia), Priscilla (catluvr2), Stacy (JBgreendawn), and Brenda (tessaduck) for sending happy mail to the wonderful crafters on this list. We sure appreciate you volunteering your time to let us know.

Thank you to these wonderful ladies for adding my cards to your lists:
Angie (ohmypaper!)
Janine (Jay Bee)
Gail (GailNM)
Polly (peeps321)
Linda (Holstein)

You ladies have sure brightened my Sunday morning and I am so grateful to be on your wonderful lists. Big thank you to Stacy (JBreendawn) for all the happy mail.

Here are my favorites this week:
DTGD15UnderstandblueB who you calling? by JBgreendawn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DTGD15 Magic of Nature by artystamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DTGD15TexasGrammy by yoorah - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC505 and DTGD Christmas by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DTGD15itsapassion by jodylynn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A285, For God So Loved.... by genistamps - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
TLC CAS Waves by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
TLC546: In the Honeycomb by Precious Kitty - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
TLC546 Burlap Birthday by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DTGD15 ~Friends~ by MaryR917 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Christmas Card # 5 by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC543, MMTPT367, Gray skies... by jdmommy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC543 MMTPT367 For Alice by peeps321 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MMTPT367: God Cares by Precious Kitty - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
For Alice - MMTPT367 by allee's - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Weathering The Storm by donnajeanne - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Lion Love by GailNM - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MMTPT367 You are not alone. by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC504_Sally50 by Jay_Bee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Surprise Pop-Up Party by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MMTPT367, SC553, " Moonlit Peace " by wendy2512 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT544, Bright and Cheerful by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT544 Left-Handed Poinsettias_lb by Clownmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT544 Fairy Screen Divider - open by Clownmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT544 Mystical Forest by peeps321 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
TPT SC Ladybug by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Calla Lily by ValerieKaye - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
beautiful soul CC543, WT544 by Bailmac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT544 Lefties Celebration by sue28 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC286 ~Thanks a Bunch ~ by heartsong47 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A286 Say hello to the world by niki1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A286 MIX133 Crepe Paper Poppies by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC543, MIX132 Hearts by asweetjewel - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A286, Love You by stampersandee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A286: Flutterbyes by Precious Kitty - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
*IC506 Summer's Bounty by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
B/W Wedding by jojot - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC506, Happy Hello by jdmommy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC506 Color My World Spinner by DandI93 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC506 - Love Forever by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Heart Puzzle IC506 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Ok, show me what I missed. What are your favorites this week?
Happy crafting! Lisa
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-16-2015, 07:47 AM   #35  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

So happy to hear your wrist is getting better, Brenda, thanks for getting us started this week, and continued thanks for leading us all in the Favorites Thread each week.

Thank you, Angie (ohmypaper!), Sue (sue2, Janine (Jay_Bee), Gail (GailNM), and Linda (Holstein) for adding my Treasure the Memories card to your list of favs. You�ve brightened my day!

Thank you Linda for the happy mail this week!

Here are some of my favs this week:

Fish Hunt CAS337 by kiagc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS337 TLC546 You're Fin-tastic by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC546 Burlap Birthday by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DTGD15rainy, DTGD15StamperRobin, Happy Birthday by kokirose - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC553 classic by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT544 Mystical Forest by peeps321 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT544 by snowmanqueen - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT544 - Worship by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS444, MMTPT367, Faith by Cards_By_America - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT544 and F4A286 Sails by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

My Gallery
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-16-2015, 07:51 AM   #36  
Polyshrink Goddess

Thanks Angie for mentioning my Stamping Bella Uptown Girls card I made for the DTGD challenge! I was pretty happy with the way it all went together(that doesn't always happen). It makes me happy that you enjoyed it.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-16-2015, 08:08 AM   #37  
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

Thank you so much for including my card in your favourites - I feel very honoured.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-16-2015, 08:13 AM   #38  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Back with my favorites list. Thanks to the notifiers for all you do each week!

Lydia's Dove by ruby-heartedmom

Flowers in the wind by kitty1wu
***** NEW-TO-ME-STAMPER *****

Feathered Wedding by whippetgirl

Butterfly! by jenmitchell

Easy Breezy Coneflower by CherylQuilts

Also see my list of CAS Favorites here.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-16-2015, 08:13 AM   #39  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Many thanks to Priscilla and Linda, who fave'd classic, to Lisa, Sabrina (!), Angie, and Linda, who fave'd see beyond, and to Stacy for choosing flip flops. Jazzed, happy dance, big smiles, giggling... Thanks to Priscilla for the notifying. Love it when we have lots to notify, right?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-16-2015, 08:17 AM   #40  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Proud Fan Club Member

Received 136 Likes on 91 Posts

I am trying to hide from everyone - BIG OOPS - made myself cry .... cause I'm a wimp too!! SORRY everyone ...
Reply With Quote Likes