Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   Favorites Forum (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/favorites-forum-447/)
-   -   Favourites for the week ending June 30, 2018 (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/favorites-forum-447/favourites-week-ending-june-30-2018-a-625012/)

wannabcre8tive 07-02-2018 08:16 AM

Thank you, Carlene-Chatterbox1, for mentioning my Color Burst Window and Q-tip Painting cards in your favorites. I appreciate it, very much.

Thank you, Carlene and Kia, for the notifications.

ohmypaper! 07-02-2018 08:21 AM

I am on with the weekday notifications!!! I hope everyone has a wonderful week!

Covington Crafter 07-02-2018 08:21 AM

Thank you Shirley, Anita, Lisa, Bev and Carlene for listing my card in your favorites. You added sunshine to my day :) Thanks Janine for delivering my happy mail.

Daizy-Mae 07-02-2018 08:47 AM

Thankyou to Stacey for liking my 'Best Wishes' card and to Janine also for letting me know.....so lovely of you both ;) xx

pvilbaum 07-02-2018 09:05 AM

I'm slow getting to the thread this week. But want to thank Kia for sending me happy mail. I also got a couple of happy messages from Carlene. thank you both for brightening a Monday morning!

I want to thank Carlene also for adding my card "Special Dragonfly" and "Cocoa on the Beach" to her list this week.
Thanks to Snetje for adding "Birthday News" to her list

Here are a few of my Favorites:
WT694 Child of the King by cathymac - at Splitcoaststampers

CAS TLC Fish Wish by peeps321 - at Splitcoaststampers

CC693 F4A435 CAS487 Peaceful Sunrise by dahlia19 - at Splitcoaststampers

SC703 little things by tessaduck - at Splitcoaststampers

CC693 Surprise Box by guneauxdesigns - at Splitcoaststampers

MMTPT518 - A Happy Hello! by Miss Boo - at Splitcoaststampers

Thinking of you in saffron by TrishG - at Splitcoaststampers

Liz's F4A436 and MIX283 by lazylizard - at Splitcoaststampers

Sail by Jeanne S - at Splitcoaststampers

IC656 Be calm by nwilliams6 - at Splitcoaststampers

FS595 Some Sneakers by ravengirl - at Splitcoaststampers

mfb 07-02-2018 09:20 AM

It has been nice to get back to SC this week. My girls were at camp. :) Thank you for all of the love in the favorites this week. Thank you to Nancy, Janine, Maura and Jeanette for the shoutouts and Nancy and Angie for the notifications!!

Here's a few of my faves, sorry I'm late:

LAUGH! by TLady - at Splitcoaststampers

CC SC Sunny Day -RobinC by Stamperrobin - at Splitcoaststampers

Power_Poppy_Kate by Jay_Bee - at Splitcoaststampers

Let the Heavy Stuff Go by beesmom - at Splitcoaststampers

sea of textures by lizzier - at Splitcoaststampers

Just a little humor by KonaRose - at Splitcoaststampers

Roses are Yellow by cullenwr - at Splitcoaststampers

Fish Net Shaker Card by lisa foster - at Splitcoaststampers

CC693 F4A435 CAS487 Peaceful Sunrise by dahlia19 - at Splitcoaststampers

FS594 Jar of Hugs by JBgreendawn - at Splitcoaststampers

karrenj 07-02-2018 11:09 AM

Thanks so much, Jeanette, for mentioning my Spring Bouquet card and thanks also to Angie for letting me know.:D

peeps321 07-02-2018 11:33 AM

Thanks for the mention Pat...I appreciate it! :p
SaveSave

snowmanqueen 07-02-2018 12:02 PM

Carlene you are so sweet to add my cards High Tide and Waltz of Flowers to the favorites list!
Great big hug!

guneauxdesigns 07-02-2018 02:42 PM

My heartfelt thanks to these sweet and wonderful ladies for mentioning my Surprise Box Card. I am touched and very grateful!

Maura, Carlene, Pat (pvillaum)

Thank you, sweet Sabrina, for the notifications!! You are great!

Cindy H. 07-02-2018 03:09 PM

Linda (bubblestx4), thank you so much for including me in your list of favorites! It is so appreciated. Thanks also to Janine (Jay_Bee) for sending me the happy mail :)

TLady 07-02-2018 04:12 PM

WHAT A TOTAL SURPRISE this evening to get a notice that my card, Laugh, was chosen "FAVORITES!!!" WOW!!!! You've ended my Monday WELL!!!! THANK YOU to Michelle for choosing my card, & THANK YOU to Angie for letting me know!!! (((HUGS!!!!))) DEAR LADIES!!! ;)

Miss Boo 07-02-2018 04:14 PM

Wow! I�m getting more spoiled this week. Thanks ladies! I really appreciate you! :D

Pat, thank you for including Happy Hello doggy card on your favorites list and Angie for the happy mail!

Wow Carlene! Thank you for mentioning two of my cards this week and the sweet comments on my Happy Hello doggy card and my No Peeking card (my personal fave of the week!)

JBgreendawn 07-02-2018 04:35 PM

Carlene, Michelle & Angie, thanks ladies I am grinning from ear to ear :)

dahlia19 07-02-2018 05:24 PM

Bev, Carlene, Pat and Michelle, I am thrilled to have my card included as one of your faves this week! Thank you so very much! And big thanks to Janine and Angie for the notifications!

artystamper 07-02-2018 08:24 PM

Thank you Jen for listing my Panda Friend card here on your list of fav's this week!

artystamper 07-02-2018 08:25 PM

Thank you Carrie for including my So Sorry card here on your list of fav's this week!

Jay_Bee 07-02-2018 11:18 PM

Michelle - thank you for the mention and Angie - thank you for the happy mail

snietje 07-03-2018 01:04 AM

Sorry dear friends I'm late to thank you all for favoring one of my cards and I had many happy mails, I'm so glad you like my cards it's encouraging to continue!!

Lisa, Jeannie, jen70, Maura, Angie, Stacy, Linda, Robin, Bev, Carlene

and especially a big thank you for Carlene and all the notifiers who do a real great job!!

grannytranny 07-03-2018 03:56 AM

Thanks so much Linda (Holstein) for listing my I've Got a Crush On You card in your weekly favorites!! You really made my day! :-) Thanks Sabrina for this notification.

beesmom 07-03-2018 04:20 PM

Sending big thank yous to Anne (x2!), Linda, Gutsport56 (sorry I don't know your name), Carlene, Robin (x2!), Linda and Michelle - I am honored and grateful!!

And thanks to Shirley, Carlene, and Angie for the heads up!!

Art Deco Diva 07-03-2018 06:56 PM

A big thank you to Shirley (wannabcre8tive), Kandie (Kemernow) and Carla (Covington Crafter) for choosing my cards as favorites this week. I so appreciate this! And a big thank you to Shirley (wannabcre8tive) for all the happy mail too. I hope those of you in the states have a safe and happy 4th of July! ~Karen.

lizzier 07-04-2018 09:20 AM

thank you for the mention Michelle, and thank you to Angie for letting me know! Honored to be mentioned!

Cook22 07-04-2018 12:02 PM

Many thanks to Janine for the happy mail she delivered my way! Big thanks too to Carlene, Carla, Bev, Julie, Kandie, Shirley and Polly for all mentioning some of my cards. Hard to be creative in this heat, but worth it for the warm fuzzies this thread spreads around the community.

tessaduck 07-04-2018 03:40 PM

Wowzers! Many thanks to all these folks who chose my sketch card from last week. Jazzed. Thanks to Carlene, Bev, Robin, Marg, Julie, Anita and Carolyn. Thanks, also, to Kia for notifying.

Wow!

susanbri 07-04-2018 03:48 PM

Huge thanks to jdmommy, Bev, Carlene, Julie, and Maura, who all included my Watery Waves card - I'm thrilled as it was really outside my comfort zone! Thanks to Carlene for all the notifications.

Krashscrapper 07-05-2018 12:56 AM

Thank you Forest Ranger for choosing my Drive People Crazy card as a favourite this week and to Oh My Paper for letting me know. You all sure do know how to start a week off right! <smile></smile>

basement stamper 07-05-2018 05:19 AM

Thanks to Janine for adding my "masked floral eclipse" card to your favorites! Such a fun card to create! Thank you to Shirley for letting me know!! Hope everyone had a wonderful July 4th celebration! :)

KonaRose 07-05-2018 05:11 PM

Many, many thank you's for fav'g the Bob Ross card -- Carlene, Robin, Michelle & Polly!!!

and big mahalo to Angie & Nancy for notifying me with the happy mail :D

nwilliams6 07-06-2018 01:22 AM

Pat, thanks so much for faving and mentioning my card here! Sorry I am late with my thanks. Angie you are the best doing all these later notifications!