Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   Favorites Forum (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/favorites-forum-447/)
-   -   FAVORITES for the week ending March 6, 2011 (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/favorites-forum-447/favorites-week-ending-march-6-2011-a-522119/)

Crafts 03-05-2011 07:03 PM

FAVORITES for the week ending March 6, 2011

This is the place to share all the fabulous Favorites you discovered in the SCS Gallery last week. Everyone can join in -- check my earlier post for directions.

http://www.dogproductshop.co.uk/smil.../party0011.gif Cheers for all who posted their links last week, since without them there wouldn't have been much of a thread to see: vdm, Cook22, diannep575, kittie747, writer's stamp, ChaosMom, Francie G., bspinks, TrishG, patsmethers, kenaijo, irishgreensue, whim6915, AndreaEwen, The Crafty Elf, scrappigramma2, Knuck134, jandjccc, corysnana1, LilLuvsStampin, MelodyGal, AudreyAnn, and DJRants. Here's my new list.

A bright Spring pop-up card.
Hello Spring Pop-Up Card by Regina Mangum by thestampinbean

'Tis the season for tulips.
Tulips card (CR84FN17) by cbuswell

A cool way to construct a sky with clouds.
Blue Skies by thepaperbug

The Ways to Use It challenge was polka dots, and there were some fun ones.
CSSC161, WT312 How Green Is My Valley by I love rubber
and
WT312, PRC40 Dream BIG!! by eggette

Three from the sketch challenge.
SC322 Butterflies and Silhouettes by Rox71
and
SC322 Fish You Were Here_dl by DawnL
and
SC322 Bamboo & Coin by hobbydujour

Two cards made with the same stamp set.
Easter Rejoicing by Jami
and
Joy by Stamper K

Kittie's framed scene with Finn:
Finn Whisting While He Works by kittie747

Sweetness in yellow and white.
Daffodil Fairy by Kathleen Curry

A jewelry box made with Fun Foam and Nestabilities.
Rose foam box by cyndiestamps

Remember these flowers from an earlier Favorites thread? They took a first.
Origami Flower Basket - Show Result by AiB

One more... I just couldn't resist this cuteness.
Jon's Cards by JamiePTS

What did you add to your Favorites last week? Post your links and make someone's day. http://www.millan.net/minimations/sm...vvyasmiley.gif

About this thread: The current week's FAVORITES thread is a way to give recognition to some of the standout creations shared in our SCS Gallery. Everyone is invited to post links to any special cards or projects that were uploaded last week.

hobbydujour 03-05-2011 07:31 PM

Judi, you know to make someone feel like a million! Thanks so much for mentioning my Bamboo & Coin card. I truly appreciate it. Hugs, Sallie

thestampinbean 03-05-2011 07:50 PM

WOW! Thank you SO MUCH, Judi! I'm so honored and thrilled to be included. XOXO

Blooms in a Box 03-05-2011 07:51 PM

Good Sunday Morning!!! I had some time to gallery gaze this week, and look at these beauties!

Framed Paperwhites by Beate - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

ODBDSLC50, A peaceful rest by wendy2512 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT312 ~ Tulips and Daffodots by Broom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC322 Springtime Breeze by heartsong47 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Be Strong (ODBDSLC50) by MrsBoz - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Tulips in the Window by scrappigramma2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CCC11-March Set One by stampersandee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

QFTD50 For Golden Queen Kim by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Delish, each one! Thanks for sharing your talents! Hugs.....

Judi~ thanks so much for mentioning Jon's card by Jamie! That is my grandson right there! He's my fav everyday single day!!!!:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

hobbydujour 03-05-2011 08:08 PM

Pat, thank you SO much for mentioning my card amoing your favorites. And, Judi, for letting me know of Pat's nod. Your warm my heart. Thank you. Hugs, Sallie

Broom 03-05-2011 08:26 PM

Thank you so much Pat! I'm honored (and delighted) that you liked my card enough to post it in the Favorites this week. :D
Judi, thank you for notifying me.
Hugs, Hilda

~CA~ 03-05-2011 09:40 PM

Oh, Pat!! You are such a doll!! Thanks for mentioning my card that I did for the ODBD Challenge!! It was YOUR sketch though!!! You're such a sweetie!! Judi, thank you for letting me know my card was mentioned here. I'm smilin' now!!!

wendy2512 03-05-2011 11:24 PM

Thank you so much pat for listing my daisy card. made my day...lifted me right up after a hard days work...your a angel...TAke care my friend..:0) adn thank you Judy for the nice message and all your work and time as well...:0)

Cook22 03-06-2011 12:24 AM

I'm just not going to have as much time as normal over the next month, but I have a couple of favourites to share today.

Broom's Tulips and Daffodots have already been mentioned, but I love them.

craftycaro's Hopes and Dreams - sweet scene, fabulous choice of papers.

I had a couple of new favourites from older cards too, but I'd have to find them!

hobbydujour 03-06-2011 02:59 AM

One of my favorites this week was:
Jovial Judi's Spring Dots Tree

ChaosMom 03-06-2011 03:19 AM

Happy Sunday!

Good morning! Everyone...Hope you had a good week! Work deadlines took up the week but I have a few beauties to share....if you agree, leave them a little love.

A BIG shout out to our Hostess who not only colored the Cutie but illustrated it too - THANKS! for sharing the color guide too!.... Crafts - My First Copics Card by Crafts - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Carlabaz - pretty spring colors - PPA 82 and HSS 56 Challenge by CarlaBaz - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

20something -sooo much work! and so worth it - Rolled Rose Book Flower Wreath by 20something - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

mcmahon5 - lovely use of fabric - HSC2 - Be Fabulous - Outside by mcmahon5 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

creatingisfun - this adorable baby carriage - baby carriage by creatingisfun - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

saintsrule - Pretty daffodils - Daffodil Place Card by saintsrule - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Becca Stamps - this pretty but she uploaded a bunch of beautiful cards - check out her gallery! - There Be Any Kindness by Becca Stamps - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers and Happy Spring by Becca Stamps - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Ocicat - the simple and pretty Victorian fan -//www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1921001

Can't wait to see what I missed!

Have a great week, Everyone! Happy Crafting!

DawnL 03-06-2011 03:22 AM

thanks Judi for mentioning my Fish You Were Here card!!

kittie747 03-06-2011 03:28 AM

Good morning everyone. Here are several of my favorites for the week.

CAS108 Play by morningsun47 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Sailing by StampGroover - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS108 Iris and gold by jaydekay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC274 - MFP by vdutchr - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC274, Speedy the Cat loves to SEW by markie's mom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Homespun Quality by jovialjudi - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Lovely Polka Dots by ladybug91743 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC274 Flowers and Dots by DawnL - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC274 Notebook Inspired by BeckyTE - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC274 Best Wishes by ctorina - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thinking Of You! by gbedwright - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

kittie747 03-06-2011 03:29 AM

Judi, thank you so much for mentioning my Finn card. What an exciting way to start my Sunday morning.

diannep575 03-06-2011 03:45 AM

Good morning everyone!

Spring Is In The Air! by Kharmagirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Signs of Spring by transtamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Silent Night by Becca Stamps - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

A Dose of Dimension by ChristineCreations - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Glittering Sixty by frou frou - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

bspinks 03-06-2011 03:59 AM

Here are my favs for the week:

THINKING OF YOU by gbedwright

DAFFODILS REJOICE! by stampersandee

SWEET SWEET SUMMER by Karen Barber

MISTY CELERY ROSE by barbaradwyer82

MAILING LETTERS
by kittie747

OH HAPPY DAY by kittie 747

A great week for fantastic designs...way to go ladies!!!

kittie747 03-06-2011 04:15 AM

Here is the link to ChaosMom's last favorite entry. It was to gorgeous to miss.

Victorian Fan by Ocicat

While you are at it take a look at Donna's Savanna Sunrise It is gorgeous!

kittie747 03-06-2011 04:37 AM

Becky, Thank you so much for mentioning my two Stampavie projects. I made them both to be taken to CHA for their booth. You put a big smile on my face this morning.

cbuswell 03-06-2011 05:03 AM

Thanks for mentioning my card Judi! Cards that caught my eye earlier in the week,

SC322 Easter Blossoms by stampercamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Be natural by TesaB - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Joy to the World by Becca Stamps - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

stampersandee 03-06-2011 05:22 AM

Oh I am so excited to have been mentioned here this week!!! Thank you sweet Pat!!! And thank you Judi for letting me know!!! Great way to start my day!!!!:p

TrishG 03-06-2011 05:27 AM

I have a lot of favorites again this week...

br Kissed Red Dress by raduse
Ink a Clear Block by luv my dolly
SC321 Punny Ladybug by cork1035
SC321 Punny Fish by cork1035
Embrace Life Magnolias by Hawkeye Stamper
Crazy Cupcakes Bright by cjzim
Gatefold card by ceramics
With Love by abbysmom2198
Polka Dots by hobbywoman
Potted Dafodills by Kathleen Curry
One Happy Carrot by KY Southern Belle
Sweetest summer by ahelynck
SSS98 - Rain or shine by MrsOke
SUO Watercolor Wash by myfairlady2511

Crafts 03-06-2011 05:31 AM

ChaosMom, thanks so much for including my bunny card and mentioning my Copic coloring guide in your favorites. Just a few days ago, Lydia (Understandblue) and the SCS team expanded the gallery's Templates Cards & More category to include things like coloring diagrams. I really appreciated the quick changes they made to accommodate this type of gallery content, and your mention of my coloring guide here is the icing on the cake.

Doin' a little happy dance. http://www.dogproductshop.co.uk/smil.../party0042.gif

whim6915 03-06-2011 05:31 AM

Judi, thank you so much for starting this thread each week. It lets me see some of the wonderful creations that I missed.

Here are a few of mine

mitchygitchygoomy
Izzie is Aquamarine by mitchygitchygoomy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

BeckyTE
SC322 Handwritten by BeckyTE - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

ctorina
SC322 Happy Birthday by ctorina - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

niki1
WT312 Diethe's spotted bag by niki1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jovialjudi
Spring Dots Tree ! by jovialjudi - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

bfinlay
WT312 Dotty Flower Trio by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

stampersandee 03-06-2011 05:36 AM

Oh Becky! Thank you also for mentioning my Daffodils Rejoice! card!!! You are so sweet!!!! :p:p:p

bethvb 03-06-2011 05:40 AM

This one by MrsBoz landed in my favorites. Just look at that flower - a beauty!

APandi 03-06-2011 05:49 AM

I am always impressed with all the talent on this site and appreciate the stampers who share their favorites. Here are a few more for the list Both by Glowbug.

IC274 Red Tulips and gingham by glowbug - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC274 Spring, roses and flowers by glowbug - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

~CA~ 03-06-2011 06:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bethvb (Post 18040541)
This one by MrsBoz landed in my favorites. Just look at that flower - a beauty!

Thank you so much, Beth, for mentioning my Owl Punch Rose card!!! What a nice way to start the week!!

Judi, you're a doll for keeping this thread going and for notifying each one of us to let us know we've been mentioned! That's a lot of work!! You ARE appreciated!!!

I didn't put anything into my favs last week. I was just too busy with my club to get anything else done. I will try to participate more this week!!

vdutchr 03-06-2011 06:28 AM

OH WOW! What a fabulous way to start my Sunday~~ thank you Kittie so much for mentioning my card!! WOO HOO. AND thanks to Judi M for letting me know! Telling me the post # was AWESOME!! Thanks girls -- have a great what's left of the week end~~

raduse 03-06-2011 06:34 AM

Thank you so much for choosing my card!!!

Jami 03-06-2011 06:54 AM

Oh my goodness Judi! Thank you so much for mentioning my Easter card! What a wonderful thing to wake up to!!!:D

KY Southern Belle 03-06-2011 07:01 AM

Thank you Trish for mentioning my One Happy Carrot card. What a nice surprise this morning and it definitely made my day! God bless.

Knuck134 03-06-2011 07:47 AM

Wow...what a week! There was some fabulous art this week. Here are my favorties that haven't been mentioned yet:

QFTD flowers for Kim by jaydekay
MFTED0311 - Inspired by Butterfly by tradergirl
Wrapped Up by corinnamcgregor
Miss you Mailbox by Darsie1
OCLDT54-Dude by ltecler
F4A54 your lucky charm by jaydekay
Thanks a Bunch by karengiron
Baby Fairy by Beate
Best O Luck by flowergal36
Pretty girl (Mojo 156) by Harley Queen
Happy Easter Flowers by dlounds
Love You to My Core by inglishrea
Black Magic Burst by barbara1940
Everyday Miracles by jessjean
Bee Yourself by susiestampalot
Chocolate is Music to My Ears by susiestampalot
Chipmunk & Vinca Card by Crafts
I Have a Date !!! by Anne Ryan
Celebrate life by Chupa
Little Cutie by CharmWarm
MFTeasers - Bee Yourself by tradergirl
More Brayering by suebay
Summer by the Sea for QFTD 49 Karen by AudreyAnn
make a wish by laadeedaa

Thanks for sharing your talents! Hugs.....
Sheila D

ctorina 03-06-2011 07:55 AM

Kittie and Christine, thank you so much for mentioning my cards! What a delightful way to start my day!

eggette 03-06-2011 08:03 AM

Judi - you are a sweetheart! Thanks for making my day!!

vdm 03-06-2011 08:04 AM

Here are a few of the many favorites I found this week;

Spring Blooms by Hawkeye Stamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Brayered Iris card by siobhannavarre - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SCH - Sketch by MDuffek - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Stampscapes Lakeside Cove by shulsart - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Stampscapes by shulsart - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC314 Happiness is a Journey by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC274 Thoughts and Prayers by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

I will be back with the rest of mine.... So many great ones this week....

Hawkeye Stamper 03-06-2011 08:11 AM

Trish, thank you so much for mentioning my Embrace Life Magnolias card. What a nice way to start the week.

myfairlady2511 03-06-2011 08:11 AM

Thanks so much, TrishG, for adding my card to your list of favorites! Made my day! :-)

Judi--thanks for taking the time to start the thread and notify everyone mentioned here---you are SO thoughtful!

gbedwright 03-06-2011 08:12 AM

WOW! Thanks so much for mentioning my cards, Kittie and Becky! You both made my day! Blessings!

niki1 03-06-2011 08:18 AM

I am so happy to have been mentioned here this week!!! Thank you Christine!!!
And thank you Judi for letting me know!!!

niki

Crafts 03-06-2011 08:32 AM

Sheila, thank you so much for including my chipmunk card in your list. Two fave mentions in one week have never happened to me before. I'm jumping for joy. http://www.dogproductshop.co.uk/smil...ng/jumping.gif