Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 06-23-2013, 12:41 PM   #41  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 29 Likes on 12 Posts
Heart My Favorites this Week

Summer is officially here! The weeks are flying by. I have to tell everyone that I had the most amazing weekend (no not my run in with a scratched cornea). My local stamp store, Angela's Happy Stamper, in Reston, Virginia hosted Korin Sutherland (Sweet n Sassy Stamps), and Darcie Bruno, Designing for JustRite. What a pleasure to meet these two talented women. It made my weekend.

Now for my favorites in the gallery this week.

1. IC394 I Shore Do by StampingQueenJAR - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

2. Ship Shape SC441 by sweetnsassystamps - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

3. SC441 Birthday Cake by DandI93 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

4. A New Canvas by GailNM - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

5. Polka Dot Anniversary by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

6. MMTPT255, TSC, ODBD, Have Faith! by irishgreensue - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

7. CAS and CC by cullenwr - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

8. Craft Camp Momento Peg by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

9. TLC434 Happy Days by StampingQueenJAR - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

10. CC431....to my friend by justcrazy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

11. WT432, Embossed Vellum... by Luv Flowers - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

12. CC431 Overgrown Beauty by DandI93 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

13. CC431, Birdie by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

14. CC431 Mumu's Ride by BeckyTE - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

15. WT432 Vellum Sorry by Kathleen Lammie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

16. WT432 VELLUM SUN KISSED FLEUR by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thank you to the notification team. We appreciate everyone of you! Have a wonderful weekend.

Susie ~
My Blog
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-23-2013, 12:54 PM   #42  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 263 Likes on 202 Posts

Thank you so much ChaosMom for picking one of my cards for this special thread...I do so appreciate it..

Thank you Stacy for letting me know one of my cards was picked...surprised is truly an understatement...lol...

Here are a few of my favorites for the week....there are so many amazing stampers here.... The Lord Gives Strength by janaria at Splitcoaststampers The lord gives strength-janaria
image_by_Rozski by Rozski at Splitcoaststampers image_by_Rozski--Rozski
IC394 by u1st_hollyharris at Splitcoaststampers IC394 by ulst_hollharris
Flowers are heaven's masterpiece by scrappigramma2 at Splitcoaststampers Flowers are heaven's masterpiece by scrappigramma2
Rainbow Grunge by whippetgirl at Splitcoaststampers Rainbow Grunge by whippet girl
Venetian Wedding/ IC394 by whippetgirl at Splitcoaststampers Venetian Wedding?IC394 by whippet girl
Thank you #101 by nwilliams6 at Splitcoaststampers Thank you #101 nwilliams 6
Patterned Flowers by Diane Malcor at Splitcoaststampers Patterned flowers by Diane Malcor

Thanks so much for all who do this forum....this is awesome...

~~~Some girls are just born with glitter in their veins...~~~

BRAK member

http://lostinmycraftroom.blogspot.com/
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-23-2013, 12:59 PM   #43  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Oh my gosh! Peggy I did it again! ACK! Thank you so VERY much for mentioning my WT vellum card! I don't know how I missed your kindness two weeks in a row....I must need chocolate or something! Please accept my apologies and thank you so VERY much!!!

Jennifer, thank you so much for listing this card also! I appreciate so very much!!!

Brenda, thank you for the notices! You are right on top of it all! I would be so lost without you and the other gals!!!

https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/g...&ppuser=336745
Fan Club member
QFTD128
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-23-2013, 01:03 PM   #44  
Stazon Splitcoast

Wow! I know I am looking so silly, Susie (PaperPunchScissors) Thank you very much too! You all are so gracious with me and I truly appreciate the kindness shown to me!
Thank you so much for mentioning my WT vellum card too!!!

Brenda, thank you again!

Fan Club member
QFTD128
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-23-2013, 01:18 PM   #45  
Favorites Team Notifier
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess

Received 51 Likes on 38 Posts

Thank you, thank you, thank you to Jasonw1 (Peggy), Holstein (Linda) and Mother's Daughter (Jennifer) for liking my card enough to make it a favorite!! (Vellum Asters).
I soooo appreciate the comments!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-23-2013, 01:24 PM   #46  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 456 Likes on 341 Posts

Thank you so much, Jennifer (mother's daughter) for mentioning my card amongst such fabulous stampers! I'm honoured. And thanks to Brenda (tessaduck) for letting me know. It was great to come in and find that after two hours of gardening in on-and-off rain showers!

My SCS gallery is here should you care to look! Or please visit my blog, Cardmaker's Garret.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-23-2013, 01:26 PM   #47  
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni
Demo Challenge Leader
Splitcoast Challenge Host

Location: South of Oklahoma, North of DFW Airport = North Texas!
Received 242 Likes on 129 Posts

I know you'll enjoy these as well! ;)

kittie747 - Bunch of Framed Flowers

BeckyTE - MuMu's Ride

Luv Flowers - Fabulous Florets
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-23-2013, 01:54 PM   #49  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 94 Likes on 52 Posts

Bev Girl, thank you much for mentioning my Bunch of Framed Flowers card this week. I appreciate it so much. Hugs!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-23-2013, 02:00 PM   #50  
Stamp Like You Mean It

Thank you so much Jennifer! ((((Hugs))))
"The Lord will guide you always; He will satisfy your needs in a sun scorched land and strengthen your frame. You will be like a well-watered garden." Isaiah 58:11
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-23-2013, 02:11 PM   #52  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 402 Likes on 350 Posts

Thank you, Kat, for listing my card as one of your favorites. I truly appreciate it. And ever-vigilant Mary, thank YOU for letting me know. Hugs, Sallie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-23-2013, 02:12 PM   #53  
Proud Fan Club Member

HUGE thank you's and warm hugs for the mention of my Polka Dot Anniversary card by
Sue28 (Sue), Susie Australia (Susie), PaperPunchScissors (Susie), mother's daughter (Jennifer) and sillyfilly (Sylvia). You ladies all know how to put a smile in my heart! Another thank you and hug for MaryT for the notifications...

Have a WONDERFUL creative week!
Peggy

"She who lives with the most JOY wins!"
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-23-2013, 02:43 PM   #55  
Glitter Guru

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Thank you so much for favoriting my card, Kat! It made my day!

And many thanks to Brenda, for letting me know.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-23-2013, 02:57 PM   #56  
Stazon Splitcoast

Heart Thank you

This gloomy day has gotten brighter, due to the wonderful ladies here on SCS.
Sallie (hobbydujour) it's a great honor to be added to your favorites for the Dream Big card. It pleases me greatly, putting a big smile in my heart!
Thank you!

Sylvia (sillyfilly) thank you for the acknowledgement, what an honor that you have included the Thoughts and Prayers card in your favorites and this forum. It's as if you are sending your warm thoughts and prayers to the recipient of that card too, I hope she feels the love!

And Thank you to Stacy for your time to make the notifications!

Have fun and be creative!

Jennifer
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-23-2013, 03:14 PM   #57  
Stazon Splitcoast

Awww, thanks to Linda (Holstein) and Sylvia (sillyfilly) for mentioning my cards, Uplifting and QFTD170 for Lori this week. Kudos to Chaos Mom and Karen D for giving me a shout out and all you do each week!!!

Here are some fantastic cards I spotted this week -

Jill - JD in PAUSA - Lift up your heels by JD from PAUSA - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Sallie - hobbydujour - *CC431 Rear View Poppies by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Sherry - Kushabella - Circle of Love by Kushabella - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Shirley - wannabcre8tive - F4A174-A quick one, saq by wannabcre8tive - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Katie - Mattsgirl - Let's Have S'more Fun! by MattsGirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Susie - PaperPunchScissors - Spanish Quilt by PaperPunchScissors - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Sylvia - sillyfilly - Blessing by sillyfilly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DJRants - In Thy Presence by DJRants - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Kathleen Lammie - WT432 Vellum Sorry by Kathleen Lammie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

And there were oh so many I did not get to see till today that I would have included if I were not busy babysitting - I wanted to include all of your cards - Thanks so much for all the support and encouragement that LIVES right here on SCS - Bless your hearts!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-23-2013, 03:20 PM   #58  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Goodness! Many thanks going out to Carol (momcgw) AND Judi M. (Crafts) for mentioning both my Rainbow Grunge and my Venetian Wedding cards here. You have no idea how much you have brightened my day! Hugs, Ladies!

My Blog
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-23-2013, 03:32 PM   #59  
Stazon Splitcoast

My apologies for posting this so late, especially to the notification team.

Emily (stamp muse) sent me the most beautiful card and RAK this week. I implore you to please take a look, I feel honored to have it!
Emily's beautiful card by Kathleen Lammie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
So BEAUTIFUL!
Jasonw1 Polka Dot Anniversary by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Mamasix CASEd Muted Mix by mamaxsix - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Jodlb Wildflower Song by jodylb - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Mother�s daughter WT432 Beautiful Butterfly by mother's daughter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
And WT432 Dream Big by mother's daughter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Hobbydujour *QFTD170 50th Wedding Dinner Invitation by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
StampMuse WT432 - Vellum Dragonflies by Stamp Muse - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Justcrazy CC431....to my friend by justcrazy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
I love rubber MMTPT255 Sew Special by I love rubber - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Sillyfilly Mama's Hands by sillyfilly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Stamp300 MMTPT255 Sewing Mends The Sould by stamp300 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Frenziedstamper Masking & Stencils by frenziedstamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CUTIE PIE!
Twinshappy Melon sweetness by Twinshappy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Luanne Ford FS332 - Relaxing! by Luanne Ford - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DJ Rants Oh Baby by DJRants - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Jacque3125 Wee Ruby by Jacque3125 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Gabalot WT432 YIPPEE Little Monsters by gabalot - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DandI93 IC394 When the Tide Rolls in by DandI93 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

One of a Kind Creative! (in other words Creative Geniuses!)
Karenliz Father's Day Card by Karenliz - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Peeps321 WT432 Dare to Dream by peeps321 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Cook22 MIX21 Brilliant Sky by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
And ODBDSLC159 Pastel Floral by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Jodylb World Flight by jodylb - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Mutnik MIX21 - F4A174 - ...confetti... by Mutnik - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Susie Australia Tea Time - MMTPT255 by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
And Craft Camp Momento Peg by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Sorry, I know that is a lot, would you believe this is with our internet out for two days?!!! Thank you all for the inspiration and kindness!!!

Fan Club member
QFTD128
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-23-2013, 03:32 PM   #60  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 14 Likes on 12 Posts

Oh, Sallie, thank you for faving one of my cards. I feel honored coming from one as talented as you. You made my day And thank you Judi, for letting me know
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-23-2013, 03:33 PM   #61  

Received 11 Likes on 5 Posts

Jennifer thank you sooooo much for including my pink card in your list of favorites today!!! I am so excited!!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-23-2013, 03:57 PM   #62  

Thank you Susie for mentioning my Birthday Cake card and my Overgrown Beauty card and Thank you Lee Ann for mentioning my When the Tide Rolls in card. I really appreciate it...

Thank you Mary for letting me know... Hugs
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-23-2013, 04:02 PM   #63  
Stamp Like You Mean It

Aw.....thanks Gail! ((((Hugs))))
"The Lord will guide you always; He will satisfy your needs in a sun scorched land and strengthen your frame. You will be like a well-watered garden." Isaiah 58:11
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-23-2013, 04:12 PM   #64  
Stazon Splitcoast

Aw, thank you so VERY much IrishGreenSue for lisiting my WT vellum card in your favorites! Bless your sweet heart too!

Thank you once again Brenda!!!

Fan Club member
QFTD128
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-23-2013, 04:22 PM   #65  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Thanks so much!

Thanks so much for mentioning my card as one of your favorites! This made my day. I'll be posting my favorites later tonight too!

Hugs,
Audrie

Quote:

Originally Posted by whippetgirlView Post
A big thank you to Sue-Sue 28, for favoriting my Rainbow Grunge card. And to Susie (Susie Australia), A big thank you as well, for mentioning my Bicycle, Vintage Style. I appreciate you for taking the time out to encourage others! Thanks to Chaos Mom for letting me know!
Some of my Favorites this week are-
Circle of Love by Kushabella - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC394 When the Tide Rolls in by DandI93 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Colors of Summer by Stamp Muse - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC394 - Thanks for Staying in Touch! by girlgeek101 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-23-2013, 04:29 PM   #66  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Thank you, Kat, for including my Butterfly Birthday card on your list of favorites. I really appreciate that!

And Katleen, you sweetheart, for including two, as well as your sweet comments!

AND thanks to the amazing volunteers for completing the difficult task of notifying everyone!
QFTD 258
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-23-2013, 04:30 PM   #67  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 33 Likes on 6 Posts

Gracious! What a great surprise! Thank you Jennifer (Mother's Daughter) for including my card in your list of favourites this week. Thank you to Stacy for letting me know. It's been a fabulous day.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-23-2013, 04:37 PM   #68  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess
Teapot Tuesday TEAm
Vintage Lover

Received 353 Likes on 258 Posts
Smile

Thanks Kathleen for mentioning my Dare to Dream card. You're always so sweet in this thread and make so many feel so special. I'm honored to be in their company as well as yours. You have such a beautiful gallery!

I so appreciate all the hard work that the notification team does...thank you Stacy for the heads up.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-23-2013, 05:04 PM   #69  
Insane Embellisher

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Thank you Jennifer (mother's daughter) for mentioning my CottageCutz's Springtime Bluebell Flowers card this week! Sorry to be increasing your wish list, lol!

Thank you Brenda for letting me know!

Blessings!

Kathy
Let your light so shine before men...glorify your Father which is in heaven. Matt. 5:16 My blog MyGallery
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-23-2013, 05:16 PM   #70  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 402 Likes on 350 Posts

Sue(irishgreensue) and Kathleen, thank you both for listing my cards among your favorites. I truly appreciate it. Thanks again, Mary, you work tirelessly at your job of notification. Hugs, Sallie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-23-2013, 05:24 PM   #71  
Stazon Splitcoast

Heart

Kathleen Kathleen Lammie), Thank you so very much for the mention here in the favorites thread! I'm so glad that you like the Dream Big card enough to add it to your favorites! What a joy this is!

Thanks again, Stacy, for the notification!!

Have fun and be creative!

Jennifer
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-23-2013, 05:28 PM   #72  
Stazon Splitcoast

I am always amazed when I see my name in the favorites. With all the beautiful cards that are made each week,( I LOT OF THEM I WOULD MISS IF NOT FOR THIS THREAD) it just blows my mind to see that I made it.
And a special thanks goes out to the lovely ladies that added me to the list of such talent.
sillyfilly
Holstein
mother's daughter
One of Kota's Kids

Mary T.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-23-2013, 05:48 PM   #73  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Thanks so much Gail! Great way to end the day, getting a shout out here!

My Blog
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-23-2013, 06:05 PM   #74  
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 29 Likes on 12 Posts
Heart Thank you Sue (Irishgreensue)

My goodness! Thank you Sue for favoring my card, Spanish Quilt. What a nice surprise. And thank you again, Stacy, for the notification. I'm thrilled!
My Blog
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-23-2013, 06:29 PM   #75  
Easily Inspired

Susie thank you so very much for favoring my card. I truly appreciate it. :0)
2010 DT for Rubbernecker Stamps
My Gallery
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-23-2013, 06:32 PM   #76  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 44 Likes on 32 Posts

Linda (holstein), you are such a sweetheart to mention my "Lush Razzleberry Green at Midnight" this week. Hugs to you girlfriend! And thanks so much to Stacy (JBgreendawn) for taking the time to let me know. Appreciate that so much. Here a few of my fav's this week:

CC431, Fabulous Florets... by Luv Flowers - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MMTPT255 Believe by mother's daughter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MMTPT255 quilt with warm wishes by Kathleen Lammie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC431 Overgrown Beauty by DandI93 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Mama's Hands by sillyfilly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MMTPT255 Sew Special by I love rubber - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MMTPT255, " A quilt for Karin " by wendy2512 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC431....to my friend by justcrazy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Let it Be by Vervegirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC441 Birthday Cake by DandI93 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC441 Wedding Cake by NaomiW - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Mary ~~ QFTD #152, FS#514CC Guest Design Team 2012, 2013, 2017 & 2022 2014 CAS Spring Design Team Member SC Guest Design Team 2015 & 2022 SU Consultant "Life's greatest adventure is finding your place in the Circle of Life" - Lion King
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-23-2013, 06:33 PM   #77  
Easily Inspired

Kathleen I so appreciate it that you favored my card. I almost didn't post that one because I thought know one would like it. so thank you again. :0)
My Gallery
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-23-2013, 06:35 PM   #78  
Easily Inspired

Polly thank you for favoring my card. It sure made me feel special. Thanks too to Stacy for notifying me. You gals are great! :0)
My Gallery
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-23-2013, 06:37 PM   #79  
Stazon Splitcoast

MUCHO GRACIAS to PaperPunchScissors - Susie, for the mention of my quilt card for MMTPT255 this week - you are a Blessing with a capital "B" - thank you for being so kind - you really made my day in more ways than you know!! HUGS
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-23-2013, 06:42 PM   #80  
Easily Inspired

Susie just noticed you favored not one but two of my cards. Double thanks go to you. :0)
My Gallery
Reply With Quote Likes