Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   Favorites Forum (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/favorites-forum-447/)
-   -   FAVORITES for the week ending April 15, 2012 (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/favorites-forum-447/favorites-week-ending-april-15-2012-a-552200/)

shellied 04-14-2012 08:41 PM

FAVORITES for the week ending April 15, 2012

Hi Everyone! Welcome back to the FAVORITES thread for the week ending April 15, 2012. This is the place to link all of your favorite finds from the SCS Gallery last week. Everyone is welcome to join in. Please check my next post for directions. Give our wonderful notification team some love: Linda ("Holstein"), Elaine ("ChaosMom"), Mary ("jandjccc"), Gail ("GailNM"), and Shellie ("shellied"--that's me).

Here are my favorites for the week:

Quixotic - Elaine's Magnolia World - Altered SMASH Book

B-gin-R - Fairy Good Day!

jellybean74 - RCC48 Need an egg?

thestampinbean - Up Up & Away

girlydecou - Shop 'til You Drop!

ilinacrouse - Simply Soft Thanks

~Fee~ - Thinking of You

ellentaylor - Emboss Resist Rose

stagccva - SC380 - Growing Tulips

What did you add to your Favorites last week? Post your links and make someone's day.

About this thread: The current week's FAVORITES thread is a way to give recognition to some of the standout creations shared in our SCS Gallery. Everyone is invited to post links to any special cards or projects that were uploaded last week, April 8 through April 15, 2012.

shellied 04-14-2012 08:51 PM

If you are new to the FAVORITES threads, please read.

Each week we have newcomers to these threads. EVERYONE is invited to join in. The more participation we have, the more interesting this thread will be.

---

Want to post a Thank You? Please do not use the Quote button.

Instead of quoting, scroll down and either type your response in the Quick Reply box or click the Go Advanced button. This thread will be easier to read without all the same link lists quoted over and over again.

Pay It Forward (optional).

When you say "thank you," you're encouraged to also link to at least one of your own Favorites from last week.

---

Need help linking your Favorites? Follow these steps.

1. Load this week's Favorites thread in your first browser tab. Scroll down and click the Go Advanced button.

2. Open a second tab (or a separate window). Go to the Gallery and click on "My Favorites."

3. Click on a card you have saved. At the top, highlight the web address. (It says "www.splitcoaststampers.com" ... and so on.) Hit Ctrl+C to copy.

4. Switch back to the first tab and hit Ctrl+V to paste your link there. Hit Enter twice to add a blank line. Repeat as many times as needed for all your links.

5. Click the Preview Post button and check that your links work. Then click the Submit Reply button.

tessaduck 04-14-2012 09:14 PM

A few fabulous finds:

favorite mftwsc66
Love You Mom by Zehra - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

lovely embossing
Love You Mom by Zehra - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

just lovely flowers
Joan's Garden Weekly Challenge #14 by Nancy on Prairie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

clever tulips and grass border
Basket of Tulips by Selma - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

brilliant simplicity
Button It Up - C4C #132 by Bar - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

interesting place holders
4th of July Table Scatters by candee porter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jasonw1 04-14-2012 11:16 PM

Happy Spring filled Sunday! I am confused as to when the week runs for favorites. My first few are ones I put in my favorites after I posted last Sunday. Is it Sunday THROUGH Sunday??

Here are my favorites for the week:

CAS165 Christening for baby girl by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

VLVApr2012 #2 Unfailing Love by kaye222 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS270 With Love Poppies by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC372, CAS165 Home by Biggan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS165 Pink Clematis by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC372 White on White by jdmommy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC372 Faux Embossing by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS165 Tulips by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC372 Faux Butterflies by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC372 A yellow teapot with spring flowers by niki1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/2176717 By From Leanne

http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/2176953 by dini

http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/2176952 by dini

http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/2176972 by Holstein

http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/2177039 by LaLatty

http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/2177044 by by barbaradwyer82

http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/2177055 by Mrs Noofy

http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/2177110 by AFrenchAccent

http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/2177120 by Octoberbabe

http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/2177343 by patsmethers

http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/2177438 by kittie747

http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/2177537 by ctorina

http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/.../photo/2177538 by ravengirl

I hope you all have a fabulous week!

Peggy

Holstein 04-15-2012 03:28 AM

Good Morning! I hope all our friends in Iowa and the midwest are all ok after the storms yesterday.

On a much brighter note...A big applause goes out to Shellie for being this week's Featured Stamper! Well deserved. Congrats!

Here are some of my favs from this week.

FS270, Albongo by card crazy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Cherry Blossoms Thank You - F4A111 by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS165 Scalloped Christmas trees by Tilly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers So clever how she did her trees.
TLC372 White on White by jdmommy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Newsprint Congrats by mamaxsix - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Stampendous/Dreamweaver Stencils - Dogwood on Vellum by Lynn in St. Louis - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
TLC372 Wedding Card Box by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Happy Sunflower For You - CAS165 by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS165, TLC372, Thoughts of You by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Baseball Birthday by Diane Malcor - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Friendly Phrases by fl_beachbum - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
It's Your Day by Lynn in St. Louis - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A112, QFTD108 Inchies For You, Charlene!!! by joan ervin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC332, WT369, CT0312, Welcome Little One by kokirose - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
~Perfect Peace~ by patsmethers - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC332, MMTPT193 - Flowers for a Hummer by Stamp Muse - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC332 Flowers in a sack by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC332 Inspired by Door Knobs by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Sweet Baby Boy by notimetostamp - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Congratulations by karengiron - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Now show us all the ones I've missed. I'm off to case one of Shellie's cards from her awesome gallery. Have a great week. Linda

Holstein 04-15-2012 03:31 AM

A big Thank-you to jasonw1 for the shout out of my two cards. A welcome boost for me this morning. Thanks so much. Linda

stagccva 04-15-2012 03:43 AM

Ooooh, Shelie - what a wonderful thing to wake up to! Thank you so much for mentioning my card!!!

peeps321 04-15-2012 03:52 AM

Here are my favorites for the week! Check them out!

bfinlay
Sunny Roses

LittleSeaOtter
Circle of Orange Tulips

Stampin Meg
Stampin'Up!'s Gnome Sweet Gnome

mother's daughter
IC332 Peace

SophieLaFontaine
Mom's Birds

GailNM 04-15-2012 04:02 AM

My quick picks!

I am so far behind on everything. I had to brows an entire week this morning. Once again, I found some wonderful cards

Egg-cited by MustangSarah - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
House Mouse Sweet Christmas by Susiespotless - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
TLC372 Faux Embossing by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
And Furthermore by StickUps - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
~Olga's Man~ by patsmethers - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
And Baby Makes 3 by nancyt - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Lily Of The Valley by havonfamily - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
ADFD-Birds Resting -LORi BOYD by 3Bugs&Me - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Sunny Days by redlynny - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
QFTD108 Spring by ctorina - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT370 Ruffles by morningsun47 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC332 Flour sack by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Strawberry Farms by KatarinaM - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

niki1 04-15-2012 05:17 AM

Thank you so much for choosing my card "TLC372 A yellow teapot with spring flowers "as a favorite this week jasonw1 ! You totally made my day!!!!

Here's my favorites for the week:

F4A112 Inchies by Biggan
F4A112 Inchies by Biggan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Belleek Inspired Blossom by kittie747
Belleek Inspired Blossom by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Tulips in a basket by jasonw1
Tulips in a basket by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Patchwork Bird by frenziedstamper
Patchwork Bird by frenziedstamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Birthday Present Pop Up by genesis
Birthday Present Pop Up by genesis - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Girly Lego by ladybugdesigns
Girly Lego by ladybugdesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Greetings niki

jandjccc 04-15-2012 05:34 AM

What a wonderful way to greet a beautiful day here in Tennessee.
Thanks to Peggy (jasonw1) for picking 2 of my cards. I'm thrilled. ty ty ty ty ty ty
Guess you can tell I'm thrilled. lol
Thanks also to Holstein (Linda). I am always honored to be on your list. Huggs

Blooms in a Box 04-15-2012 05:42 AM

Good Morning! Hey Shellie, so good to see you as Featured Stamper!!!

Gail, thanks so much for the mention. (((hugs)))
Here's a few Favs I would love to share this week.

Thanks So Much by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS165, Abby's 1st Communion by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC372 Wedding Card Box by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HMF #117 So Sweet Berries by Twinshappy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FTTC163, FLLC, Violets, Choose Joy on your birthday... by Luv Flowers - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

QFTD108 Spring by ctorina - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS271 Birds of Hope by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Have a beautiful week!

Crafts 04-15-2012 05:42 AM

Thanks for starting us off this week, Shellie. Here are mine:

IC332 Butterfly Quilt by bfinlay

Springtime Fuchsia by jasonw1

Poppies in a Stone Vase by Loll Thompson

113# Hand Stamped Sentiments- All About Mom by Diane Vander Galien

Thinking of you by Westies

I Am... picture 1 of 2 by Linda D

Flower Box Window - CC370 by Loll Thompson

Baby Curio Photo Frame by KimberlyRae

Strawberries by havonfamily

MMTPT193 Hummer Haven by mother's daughter

Charlotte's Dream by notimetostamp

Hey There Cupcake by AndreaEwen

Flourishes � Timeless Tuesday #163 by Castlepark

CASEing Ali (FS270) by MrsBoz

TrishG 04-15-2012 05:48 AM

Some of my favorites from this week...

TLC372 Wedding Card Box by Arizona Maine
Bright Blossoms Top Note Card by SandiMac
Love You- PP90 Color Challenge by Julie Gearinger
F4A112, QFTD108 Inchies For You, Charlene!!! by joan ervin
Birthday Present Pop Up by genesis
Inching My Way to Christmas by mepylant
QFTD108, Queen Charlene by barbaradwyer82
IC332 - APRON INSPIRATION by Karen B Barber
IC332 Little Leaves by stampercamper
With Love by TreasureOiler
Mom's Birds by SophieLaFontaine

Blooms in a Box 04-15-2012 05:50 AM

Linda....bless your heart! Thanks GF (((hugs)))

Crafts 04-15-2012 06:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jasonw1 (Post 19353526)
Happy Spring filled Sunday! I am confused as to when the week runs for favorites. My first few are ones I put in my favorites after I posted last Sunday. Is it Sunday THROUGH Sunday??
. . .

That's correct, Peggy. Each weekly thread actually covers an 8-day period that overlaps. Items uploaded on Sundays can either be listed in the thread ending on that Sunday, or in the thread starting on that Sunday. :)

Luv Flowers 04-15-2012 06:15 AM

Thanks so much Pat for favoriting my violet card, Choose Joy on your birthday. This definitely helped to put a smile on my face this morning. You are such a sweetie. Hugs, Kim :>)

~CA~ 04-15-2012 06:22 AM

Thank you Judi (Crafts) for mentioning my CASEing Ali card!! What a nice way to start the week!! Thanks to Mary (jandjccc) for the alert!!!

I wasn't online that much this week, but I did add one card to my Favs:

CAS165 Pink Clematis by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

AndreaEwen 04-15-2012 06:30 AM

Thanks, Judi...what a wonderful surprise for a Sunday morning! (Or any other morning for that matter!) I appreciate your mention of my cupcake card...I was really trying to shy away from a cupcake stamp on this one and I like the way the 'upcycling' worked!

thestampinbean 04-15-2012 06:49 AM

Thank you so much, Shellie, for including my Up, Up & Away card! I am away and haven't been gallery hopping, but I will definitely be adding to my favorites!

LaLatty 04-15-2012 06:59 AM

Thanks so much, Peggy for mentioning my card! How sweet of you :)

Mrs Noofy 04-15-2012 07:25 AM

Fabulous surprise on a rather gloomy day here in Ontario! Thank you Chaos Mom for giving me the heads-up and thank you so very much to Peggy (jasonw1) for including 2 of my cards in your favourites. Also Linda (Holstein) for favouring my 'door knobs'! LOL. I feel really privileged to be noticed by such wonderful artists as yourselves.

Here are the ones I included in my favourites this week.
SC380 Tulips and Circles by jaydekay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MFTApr-MOM card corsage combo by lisahenke - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A112:Twinchie with dies by maryrose - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Happy Easter!! by Understandblue - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Sue

Lynn in St. Louis 04-15-2012 07:31 AM

Thank you so very much Linda for listing my vellum project as one of your favorites this week. I can't tell you how happy this makes me! Have a wonderful day!

UnderstandBlue 04-15-2012 07:56 AM

Whoa - thank you Sue for highlighting my charcoal bunny!!!! A real bright spot on tax day!!! :D

AFrenchAccent 04-15-2012 08:03 AM

Thank you Jasonw1 for choosing my card as one of your favorite! I am so flattered! You definitively made my day, a wonderful way to beginning this Sunday!!!!

Arizona Maine 04-15-2012 08:10 AM

To Linda (Holstein), patsmethers and TrishG you ladies are so sweet for adding my WEDDING CARD BOX to your favorites this week and I appreciate it so much!

To Peggy (Jasonw1) thank you for including my girl Christening card to your favorites!

Thank you Shellied and ChaosMom for the notices too! Congrats Shellied for being Featured Stamper. I've got to CASE at least a couple of those beautiful cards!

Here are my favorites this week:

IC332 Life, CAS by morningsun47 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Butterfly and Flowers by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC370 by Kathleen Lammie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC372 CAS 165 My Dear Friend by sue28 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Loll Thompson 04-15-2012 08:14 AM

Thank you to Judi (Crafts) for mentioning both my Poppies in a Stone Vase and Flower Box Window cards. And thank you to Linda (Holstein) for mentioning both my Happy Sunflower For You and Cherry Blossoms Thank you cards! What a wonderful surprise to start my day!!

Thank you also to Mary and Shellie for letting me know - you ladies are the best!!

lisahenke 04-15-2012 08:26 AM

thanks, Sue for mentioning my Mother's Day card and corsage combo! sure made my DAY! :)

kittie747 04-15-2012 08:28 AM

Thanks to both Jasonw1 and Niki for mentioning my Belleek Inspired Blossom card today in the favorites. I appreciate it so much.

B-gin-R 04-15-2012 08:29 AM

THANK YOU Shellie for favoriting my Fairy Good Day card!!!! You really know how to make a girl feel loved!! ((((hugs))))

kittie747 04-15-2012 08:33 AM

Pat, thank you so much for mentioning my Thanks So Much card. LOL! That is a funny sentence. I really appreciate it, Pat! You are one of my favorites and it is an honor.

jaydekay 04-15-2012 08:35 AM

Sue, thank you so much for mentioning my tulips and circles in your favorites this week! you made my day special.
hugs to ya
Judy

sillyfilly 04-15-2012 08:39 AM

I didn't have much gallery time other than the challenges this week. Here are a few that I loved.

CAS165, Abby's 1st Communion by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers By Holstein

TLC372 Wedding Card Box by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers By Arizona Maine

mamaxsix 04-15-2012 09:03 AM

What a treat to find my card listed in the favorites today! Thanks so much Linda (Holstein) for including my newsprint congrats in your favorites. I will be back later to list some of mine.

ChaosMom 04-15-2012 09:28 AM

Marathon FAVS!

Good Sunday Afternoon, Everyone! -- Boston Marathon fever is in the air....as well as a bunch of other Boston sports.....so it's nice to settle back and enjoy some creative talents too.....Again some new names on my list - Woo Hoo! :D always nice to find some new inspiration!....Hope you enjoy checking these out! (leave a little love as encouragement - if you have a minute - share a smile!)

Oh Duck! by Illinois Marge - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

www.highonscrapbooking.wordpress.com by tolentsm - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

www.highonscrapbooking.wordpress.com by tolentsm - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Baby Curio Photo Frame by KimberlyRae by KimberlyRae - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

joy with Lotus by Madushi - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

I Believe In You by AngelicaTurner - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Royal Rose Topiary by stampinjewelsd - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Spring Birthday Card by Charminglycreative - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Love Remains by Jay_Bee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Anniversary by brianslan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Mom by Stamp out loud - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Congratulations on Your Special Day by kcs1955 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Paper Corset with mini carnations by Msmellys - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Joan's Garden Weekly Challenge #14 by Nancy on Prairie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC332 Inspired by Door Knobs by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

THANKS! to all who share so generously! Thanks to all who contribute to this thread! always nice to see what we miss!

Have a great week Everyone!
Happy Crafting

k dunbrook 04-15-2012 09:29 AM

thanks so very much Linda...aka Holstein, for the mention of my card...very appreciated!!
thanks also to Shellied for letting me know....smiling!

joan ervin 04-15-2012 09:37 AM

Thanks Linda and Trish for mentioning my card....you have just brightened my day!!!!

jellybean74 04-15-2012 09:50 AM

Thank you so much shellied for mentioning my card!!! Between this and dirty dozen, I'm smiling ear to ear today.

Holstein 04-15-2012 09:56 AM

Thanks Pat, Gail, and Sylvia for the mention of my cards. You made my Sunday. Thanks to Elaine and Gail for the notifications. Totally appreciate your time. Hugs , Linda

genesis 04-15-2012 09:57 AM

Thanks, Niki and Trish G for mentioning my Pop Up Birthday card! You made my day!