Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 10-24-2015, 07:13 PM   #1  
vdm
Stazon Splitcoast

Location: In the beautiful Sequatchie Valley, Home of the Paper Clip Project - The National Cornbread Festival
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Heart FAVORITES for the Week ending 10/25/2015

Good evening to all my SCS family and friends!!! Oh my gosh,
what a week I have had. First, let me tell you that I was lucky enough to attend a stamping convention with three of my best friends last weekend. We attended a make & take class on Friday night, then we shopped til we dropped on Saturday... Our shopping started bright and early on Saturday morning at the convention, where we all bought some really good stuff that we just knew that we could not stamp without.... I know that you know what I mean.... Then we left there and had a really great lunch, then had some retail shopping.... Made it back to our rooms in time to hit the bed. On Sunday morning we had breakfast then headed home. It has been such a long time since I laughed as hard as I did that weekend, we had such great fun... Of course, then it was back to the real world and work on Monday, and it has been really crazy there all week, however, I am very grateful to have a good job with great people... Today, my family and myself drove into the Smokey Mountains to view the beautiful fall colors, and we were not disappointed.. Such a beautiful world our Lord has provided....

Those that will be delivering happy news this week are: Linda (Holstein), Brenda (tessaduck), Priscilla (catluvr2), Stacy (jbgreendawn), Susie (susie australia) and me (vdm).

I want to send a special Thank you out to Robin - who subbed for me last week.

Anyway, I have not had alot of time in the galleries, but I still found some beautiful works of art. I am going to depend on all of you to show me what I have missed...

Here are mine,

Vampire Envelope Pouch by Susiespotless - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC516 GOLD by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC516 All is Calm by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC A Fairy In The Moonlight by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Blessing - MZ by Zindorf - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Believe Take II by YoursTruly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CMCC94_CAS336 Silent Night by Julie Gearinger - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS454 - Sooo Thinking of You by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Double Window Card by punch-crazy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Multi-Colored Masked Background by basement stamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Ombre Challenge by starzlmom28 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Looks Like Christmas by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Sledding Snowman by stampwithkristine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Vintage Halloween...Monthly Challenge for October by SuzyS1104 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1518 intention by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Water Color Christmas Bulbs by wearestampers - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC553 Poppies by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
QFTD81.... FS295
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-24-2015, 07:15 PM   #2  
vdm
Stazon Splitcoast

Location: In the beautiful Sequatchie Valley, Home of the Paper Clip Project - The National Cornbread Festival
Exclamation New to this thread?

If you are new to the FAVORITES thread, please read

This is the place to link all the fabulous favorites you discovered in the SCS Gallery last week. Everyone is welcome to join in.

About this thread: The current week's FAVORITES thread is a way to give recognition to some of the standout creations shared in our SCS Gallery. Everyone is invited to post links to any special cards or projects that were uploaded last week, October 18, 2015, through October 25, 2015.

----------
Post for those new to this thread......

Want to post a Thank You? Please do not use the quote button.

Instead of quoting, scroll down and either type your response in the Quick Reply box or click the Go Advanced button. This thread will be easier to read without all the same link lists quoted again and again.

Paying it forward is optional: When you say "thank you," you're encouraged to also link to at least one of your own Favorites from last week.

----------
Need help linking your Favorites? Follow these steps.
1. Load this week's Favorites thread in your first browser tab. Scroll down and click the Go Advanced button.

2. Open a second tab (or a separate window). Go to the Gallery and click on "My Favorites."

3. Click on a card you have saved. At the top, highlight the web address. (It says Splitcoaststampers: Stamping, Stamps, Card Making Ideas, Paper Crafts & Template Gallery ... and so on.) Hit Ctrl+C to copy.

4. Switch back to the first tab and hit Ctrl+V to paste your link there. Hit Enter twice to add a blank line. Repeat as many times as needed for all your links.

5. Click the Preview Post button and check that your links work. Then click the Submit Reply button

Join the fun and share your favorites.
QFTD81.... FS295
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-24-2015, 07:44 PM   #4  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Splitcoast Gallery Moderator

Received 368 Likes on 286 Posts

Vicki, thanks for getting us started, and especially thanks for choosing the intention card!

Here's some of the cards I'd faved last week:

HYCCT1510 Hello by Cook22

IC516 All is Calm by beesmom

CC553 HYCCT1515 I Adore You by hskelly

HYCCT1518 - Make a Masterpiece by jenn47

HYCCT1519 PINKALICIOUS Spock by mamaxsix

HYCCT1522 - Possibility by ohmypaper!

CCC15 Silent Night by muscrat

Happy Scenes and Sparky Seasons Unite by Stamps-n-lingers

HYCCT1518 Angels Watching Over You by smowteach

HYCCT1520 Candy Striper by susie australia

Close Knit Friends by sgc

HYCCT Bunch of Happy by Stamperrobin

So, show me what I'd missed...!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-24-2015, 07:45 PM   #5  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
Proud Fan Club Member
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Thank you for starting us off off Vicki. A girls weekend away sure is the BEST therapy!!

I didn't get to spend much time in the gallery last week and also I seem to have forgotten to click the heart button. There are so many cards missing form my list!!! If you have a chance, check out and leave some love on the cards of the first and second time uploaders at the end of my list. WOW!!!

HYCCT1523 Tattoo by f.schles

CCC15_Sep12 by Jay_Bee

HYCCT1522 Tears by f.schles

IC516 All is Calm by beesmom

IC A Fairy In The Moonlight by Stamperrobin

HYCCT Thinking of You by Stamperrobin

Fall Balloons by nwilliams6

HYCCT1522 - Possibility by ohmypaper!

HYCCT BE YOU by Stamperrobin

FS454 ... Wintertime Mittens by Anne Ryan

Keep Climbing - Breast Cancer Awareness by MemoriesCrafters

1st uploads

6 baby card by Nickoletta

Cute Crazy Bird by Carolinakathy

well scripted botanical sketch by apryll

2nd uploads

"Time to go South" by loveofdogs

"Bun crisis" by loveofdogs

@quequecraft by in_quebec (absolutley stunning gallery).

Please don't take your organs to heaven - heaven knows we need them here.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-24-2015, 08:06 PM   #6  

Received 368 Likes on 205 Posts

Thanks, Vicki for starting the thread this week. Thanks to Sabrina for notifying for me last week.

Here are some awesome cards that I favored
IC516 America Girl by JBgreendawn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1523 Tattoo by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1524 Thanks A Bunch by Shoe Girl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CCC15_Sep4 by Jay_Bee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC A Fairy In The Moonlight by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1524 Thanks a Bunch by hskelly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC516 Boho Brusho by asweetjewel - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC519 Autumn Blessings by DandI93 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Holly Framed Trees by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1524 Thanks So Mush by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC516 ~ Embossed Baby Feet by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC516 Real Men by StampingQueenJAR - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC516-Lacy Dragonflies by parknslide - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC516 - Wine Tasting Invitation by girlgeek101 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1522 - Wrinkle free Flowers by pvilbaum - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1522 vision by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Hope22/WT ~ Read any good books.... by Redbugdriver - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT554 ... Lots of Books by Anne Ryan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC553 Old & Elegant Calypso Bay Butterfly by sue28 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Enjoy your week!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-24-2015, 08:12 PM   #7  
Rubber Obsessor

Oh thank you so much Susie for mentioning my 'Keep Climbing' card among your favorites! I still chuckled whenever I thought of your candy striper card story! Thanks for the laugh that day Susie! And I also want to thanks Brenda for delivering the happy news!

I did not get a chance to spend much time in the gallery this week. But here are some of my favorites!

HYCCT1520 Candy Striper by susie australia
First Fall Leaves by 905lovestostampHYCCT1522 - Possibility by ohmypaper
FS454 Frosty Wishes by Ruby-dooby-doo
L'enfant au traineau by Micheline Jourdain
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-24-2015, 11:43 PM   #8  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 174 Likes on 120 Posts

Thank you so much, Linda, for favouriting my butterfly card this week, I really appreciate it. Thank you, Susie, for the notification

QFTD143
FS420
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-25-2015, 01:00 AM   #9  

Received 632 Likes on 444 Posts

Vicki - thanks for getting us started. Sounds like you are having a busy but great time. Thanks also to all the notifiers and to all those that comment.
Susie and Linda - thank you for choosing my newly loaded Christmas cards this week - it is lovely to get a mention. Stacy - thank you for sharing the news.

We were in the Isle of Wight earlier in the week. We had a great time revisiting places hubby went to as a child and Tess loved the water and walks. The only downside was very slow internet so I had to do a big gallery browse on Thursday. Here is my list
Silent Night by pvilbaum - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Elegant present by Colorin' Kate - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1521 Friends by terry serman - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
L'enfant au traineau by Micheline Jourdain - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CMCC94_CAS336 Silent Night by Julie Gearinger - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FS454 - Sooo Thinking of You by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Fancy foliage by Heather T - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Scenic Sympathy by frenziedstamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1518 Make a Masterpiece by hdp - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS347 Happy Halloween by Biggan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT BE YOU by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Northern Lights Stamping Technique & Sleigh Ride Edgelits by dostamping - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Midnight (halloween kitten) by Milawi - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
@quequecraft by in_quebec - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
@quequecraft by in_quebec - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Birthday Blossoms by Covington Crafter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Shepherds, Sheep and Bokeh by genesis - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT North Pole by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1522 - Shimmery Snowflakes by Wdoherty - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Blessing - MZ by Zindorf - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Believe Take II by YoursTruly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Black and Gold for Christmas by calex - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT Thinking of You by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
"Bun crisis" by loveofdogs - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1523 When strong is the only choice by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT554 Reading Can be Fun by Shoe Girl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Baies rouge au pastel by Micheline Jourdain - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Enjoy the new crafting week!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-25-2015, 02:54 AM   #10  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 94 Likes on 52 Posts

Vicki, thank you so much for mentioning my Looks Like Christmas card this week. I sure do appreciate it.

Stacy, thank you for notifying me.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-25-2015, 02:58 AM   #11  
Proud Fan Club Member
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

What a terrific way to end my weekend, thank you so much Stacy and Janine for choosing my 'Strong' card and to Brenda and Christina for choosing my Candy Striper card...shesh that card caused a lot of problems LOL.

Brenda an extra thank you for all the happy mail. Good night xx

Please don't take your organs to heaven - heaven knows we need them here.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-25-2015, 03:14 AM   #12  
SCS Gallery Moderator
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Received 1,051 Likes on 811 Posts

Here are mine! I didn't have a lot of gallery time this week and will enjoy looking at what is shared here.

Owls Galore by lisacurcio2001

WT554 Wilde and Kind by StampingQueenJAR

SC563 Poinsettia and Sprigs by suen
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-25-2015, 03:57 AM   #13  
sgc
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 114 Likes on 63 Posts

What a thrill--my Close Knit Frliends card is listed in favorites! Tessaduck, thank you for mentioning me--and susieaustralia, thank you for telling me!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-25-2015, 04:19 AM   #14  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 60 Likes on 53 Posts

Thank you so much Stacy (JBgreendawn) for the mention of my Dog Hugs card! Thank you also Linda (Holstein) for letting me know. I saw so many wonderful cards this past week but these went into my favourites:

Anne Ryan F4A296 ... No Stamps Christmas by Anne Ryan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Sallie (hobbydujour) HYCCT1520 Christmas Present by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-25-2015, 05:06 AM   #15  
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 731 Likes on 353 Posts

Good morning
Thank you Vicki for getting it started and to all the notifiers.

I have a big list again with all the additional challenge cards. My apologies to the notifiers. I spaced them to make it easier to pick them up but does make it look all the longer.

House Mouse Folding Screen Card by Susiespotless - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Rainbow Mosaic by Covington Crafter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC553 Abstract Lakeshore by NaomiW - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

*CC553 Poppies by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1514 Tile Play by gregzgurl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Holy Night - laughingstamper by laughingstamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Going Batty by CalicoCat609 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Knit Gift for Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge by JanTInk - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers colors in the yarn are unbelievable!

Changing Scene Snow Globe Card by Qbee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1508 Fall Flowers by jodylb - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1521: Imagine by Precious Kitty - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

L'enfant au traineau by Micheline Jourdain - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

The Story of Your Life by NaomiW - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1522 Dance with fairies by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Glad Tidings! by scrappigramma2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

House Mouse - Pink Ribbon by karin van eijk - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1514 Mosaic Sunflower by kyann22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Peace On Earth by bmbfield - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC516 HYCCT1524 Snowflake Thank You by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC516, Merry Christmas by Cards_By_America - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Holly Framed Trees by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Green Noel IC516 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Autumn Owl by sweetbloominscraps - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

allee's HYCCT1524 by allee's - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Baies rouge au pastel by Micheline Jourdain - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1523 Zentangled Ribbon Tattoo by mamaxsix - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-25-2015, 05:29 AM   #16  
Polyshrink Goddess

Default Favorite!

Thanks so much, y'all! It was a very nice surprise to see that my Happy Scenes and Sparkly Seasons Unite card made a favorite list! What a great Sunday gift!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-25-2015, 05:39 AM   #17  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Proud Fan Club Member

Received 136 Likes on 91 Posts

Some delightful cards:

IC A Fairy In The Moonlight by Stamperrobin

IC516 Charming Scene by catluvr2

IC516 Bird Crazy Christmas by Laurene

WT554 HYCCT1522 A Good Friend by hobbydujour

*CC553 Poppies by hobbydujour

Sully by ValerieKaye

HYCCT1518 TK Cottage~ by stampin'nana

FS Lisa Swarm (Shoe Girl) by ladybug91743

Holiday Window FS454 by justwritedesigns

These are Newbies to SCS:

oh happy day botanical sketch by apryll

Hearts for Hope by hsmama
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-25-2015, 06:18 AM   #18  
Stazon Splitcoast

Heart

Good Morning, Everyone.

Such remarkable cards in the gallery this week. Here are a few that really caught my attention:

COOK22 has a beautiful scene going on here:
HYCCT1522 Green Bough by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

NANCY WILLIAMS' scene here was wonderful: Fall Balloons by nwilliams6 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

DOCKSIDE het her creativity run wild here: HYCCT1523 Floral Tattoo by Dockside - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CALEX's worked her magic with black and gold on this one: Black and Gold for Christmas by calex - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Have a wonderful Sunday everyone!
Hugs
Anne
DO U KNOW?
BRAK members love to send SCSers cards on their birthdays? Come join us.

"Do not go where the path may lead; go instead where there
is no path and leave a trail." ... Ralph Waldo Emerson
Fan Club Member

Last edited by Anne Ryan; 10-25-2015 at 11:09 AM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-25-2015, 06:33 AM   #19  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 210 Likes on 107 Posts

Thanks so much to Janine - Jay_Bee for choosing my Silent night card
and to Linda - Holstein for chosing my Wrinkle Free flowers ans one of their favorites.
Thanks to to Brenda - Tessaduck for all the work to send out notifications. We love this forum and appreciate your work!
I'll be back later today with a few favorites!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-25-2015, 06:36 AM   #20  
Stampin' Fool

Hi Wavejumper thank you for putting my card House Mouse - Pink ribbon the the favorites of the week ending okt24.

Gr karin
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-25-2015, 06:39 AM   #21  
~Coloring Rocket Girl~

Received 660 Likes on 542 Posts

Vicki....thanks so much for mentioning my Vintage Halloween card. Susie....thank you for letting me know!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-25-2015, 06:47 AM   #22  

Received 69 Likes on 65 Posts

Thank you so much, wavejumper, for mentioning my Green Noel! You are so sweet to do this & I really appreciate it!

Thanks, Stacy, for letting me know!
Hugs,
Julie
Facebook|Pinterest|Instagram
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni,
Featured StamperHostess & Inspiration Challenge Hostess

I design for: Rubbernecker Stamps
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-25-2015, 06:49 AM   #23  

Received 69 Likes on 65 Posts

Thank you so much, Kia, for mentioning my Holiday Window! You're so sweet to do this & appreciate it so much!

Thanks, Stacy, for letting me know!
Hugs,
Julie
Facebook|Pinterest|Instagram
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni,
Featured StamperHostess & Inspiration Challenge Hostess

I design for: Rubbernecker Stamps
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-25-2015, 07:14 AM   #24  
Kookie Creator

Thanks Kia for choosing my Bird Crazy Christmas card as a favorite this week. {{{hugs}}}

my blog: www.stamptart.blogspot.com
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-25-2015, 07:17 AM   #25  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 45 Likes on 28 Posts

Thank you, Linda, for the mention of my Boho Brusho card in this week's faves, and also for your sweet comment. It is much appreciated! Thank you, Priscilla, for giving me a heads up on this. Your efforts appreciated as well.

I pretty much stalked the IC gallery this week, making up for lost time. Life has been incredibly busy...albeit, a good busy!

Here are my faves:

Leaf of Autumn by jojot - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Green Noel IC516 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC519 Autumn Blessings by DandI93 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC516 ~ Embossed Baby Feet by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC516 - Wine Tasting Invitation by girlgeek101 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1510 Hello by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-25-2015, 08:07 AM   #26  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 94 Likes on 52 Posts

Linda and wavejumper, thank you both for mentioning my Holly Framed Trees this week. I appreciate it so much.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-25-2015, 08:58 AM   #28  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 60 Likes on 53 Posts

Anne (Anne Ryan) has set me in such honourable company today! Thank you Anne. Linda (Holstein), bigs hugs to you for letting me know!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-25-2015, 09:07 AM   #29  
Matboard Maniac

Stacey and Brenda, thank you for mentioning my Van Gogh Irises card in your favorites and for sharing the news with me. I appreciate it so very much. A bright note in a sad weekend. A dear lady in our church family passed this last Thursday from cancer. She will be greatly missed in our community. Prayers to her family.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-25-2015, 09:15 AM   #30  
Mad Swapper

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Thank you Brenda (tessaduck) for choosing my "Make a Masterpiece" card as one of your favorites this week! Thank you Stacy (JBgreendawn) for letting me know!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-25-2015, 09:28 AM   #31  
Watercolor Wizard

Received 66 Likes on 60 Posts

Here are my favorites for this week:

TLC556, CAS347, MOJO420, Happy Haunting Frankie by n5stamper:
TLC556, CAS347, MOJO420, Happy Haunting Frankie by n5stamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
TLC556 - ...we are here for you... by Mutnik:
TLC556 - ...we are here for you... by Mutnik - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC553 HYCCT1515 I Adore You by hskelly:
CC553 HYCCT1515 I Adore You by hskelly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC563 HYCCT1521 Light of My Life by hobbydujour:
SC563 HYCCT1521 Light of My Life by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT554 ~ Read AND Write by sistersandie:
WT554 ~ Read AND Write by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A296 Turkey Owl wishing a Happy Thanksgiving by cher2008:
F4A296 Turkey Owl wishing a Happy Thanksgiving by cher2008 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

I wish you all a happy and creative week,
niki
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-25-2015, 09:29 AM   #32  
Inky OceanGazer

thanks to Juliie (asweetjewel) for her mention of my leaf card.....made my day...thx
Inky Ocean Gazer (my original blog I can no longer get into)
The Inky Ocean Gazer 2 (my new simple blog)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-25-2015, 10:00 AM   #33  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I didn�t spend as much time in the galleries this week � my server was down for 3 days � squirrel chewed the wires. I did, however find these beautiful creations:

FS454, Green Pumpkin by Benzi - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS LISA by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1521 friend by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Give Thanks by pink_lady - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1522 WT554 Have a Magical Day_lb by Clownmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

White, black, and colors... by Luv Flowers - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Hope22/WT ~ Read any good books.... by Redbugdriver - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MIX143 JOY by MariLynn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Hocus Pocus MIX143 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A296 Turkey Owl wishing a Happy Thanksgiving by cher2008 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

White Noel by kiagc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1524 Thanks A Bunch by terry serman - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

My Gallery
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-25-2015, 10:07 AM   #34  

Received 635 Likes on 361 Posts

Thank you so much, Priscilla, for including my card, FS454, Green Pumpkin, in your favorites today. I haven't been around much this week to check out favorites. And, thanks for giving me the good news, also. I'm sorry about those squirrels..they do love to gnaw on things.
My Blog---My Gallery---My PinterestI'm a Punchkateer! (Prez) FOREVERDirty Dozen Alumni2014 CAS Spring DT--- Inspiration Challenge Co- Hostess 12/02/17-12/28/19 Watercolor Wednesday Design Team Hebrews 13:2 Brenda
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-25-2015, 10:35 AM   #35  
Watercolor Wizard

Received 28 Likes on 27 Posts

Vickie (Vickie Y), thank you so much for choosing my HYCCT1524 "Thanks Bunches" as one of your favorites. You made my day And thanks to tessaduck for letting me know of this honor!

Proud Fan Club Member

featured stamper #511
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-25-2015, 11:12 AM   #36  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 73 Likes on 60 Posts

Vickie- Thanks for picking my " Thinking of you" card as one of your favorites!!!

Linda- Thanks for letting me know!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-25-2015, 11:15 AM   #38  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 403 Likes on 351 Posts

Thank you, Vicki, Stacy, Ann, and Niki, for each mentioning a card of mine. Double thanks to you, wavejumper and Kia, for each mentioning two. I appreciate you all and am most thankful.....and thrilled. Thanks, Linda, for giving of your time to let me know. Hugs, Sallie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-25-2015, 11:32 AM   #39  

Received 11 Likes on 5 Posts

Oh my goodness! Thank you so much Stacy for mentioning my Joyeux Noel card in your favorites and Susie thanks for letting me know!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-25-2015, 12:08 PM   #40  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Received 828 Likes on 583 Posts

Thank you Vicki for starting us off this week. Thank you to all the wonderful notifiers Linda (Holstein), Brenda (tessaduck), Priscilla (catluvr2), Stacy (jbgreendawn), Susie (susie australia) and Vicki (vdm) for taking the time to send the happy mail to these wonderful crafters. We sure appreciate you volunteering to let them know they are on this list.

Thank you to these wonderful ladies for adding my cards on your favorites:
Linda (holstein)
Janine (Jay Bee)
Thank you to Mrs. Susie (susie australia) for the happy mail. I sure appreciate your sweet comments and taking the time to notify me.

We hope you are able to join us for the great HYCCT challenges. There is still time to join in on the fun.

Here are my favorites this week:
FS Lisa Swarm (Shoe Girl) by ladybug91743 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1516 Dog Hugs by Dockside - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Cheers FS454 by kiagc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FS454 S2S15PP For Gayle sm by smadson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1518 Picasso by lazylizard - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1518 - My Blue Boat by pvilbaum - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
DSP x2 by Stamping-C - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1511: flyin' by to say hi by monkeymama - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT BE YOU by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FS454, For Lisa's Flowers by annsforte3 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1519 You Cured Yet?~ by stampin'nana - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1518 Afremov Forgiveness by melissa59 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FS LISA by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1516, Welcome Baby Girl! by Cards_By_America - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FS LISA HYCCT by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1514 Tile Play by gregzgurl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Hearts for Hope by hsmama - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers (First Upload)
HYCCT1514 Mosaic Thanks by adopted2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1520 Candy Striper by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Rustic Wings by catcrazy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT North Pole by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1517 Blue ombre by eliotstamps - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1508 - Original You by lisa808 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1520 Candy stripes by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1521 Lifelong Friends by peeps321 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1507 Believe by jodylb - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1508 Fall Flowers by jodylb - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1521 Just For You! by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1520 - Peace Amaryllis by pvilbaum - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1522 - Possibility by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1521 Girlfriends by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
*WT554 HYCCT1522 A Good Friend by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1518 Pears For Mom by mamaxsix - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Love Is Like A Butterfly by belinda12 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1510 Sending Smiles by Rebeccaof - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1522 - Wrinkle free Flowers by pvilbaum - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Splattered MIX143 by Scrapacat - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1510 Hello by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1513: Sea of Dreams by Precious Kitty - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1514 Mosaic Sunflower by kyann22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1502: Collage Love by Precious Kitty - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Show me your Favorites, what did I miss? Happy Crafting! Lisa
Reply With Quote Likes