Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   Favorites Forum (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/favorites-forum-447/)
-   -   Clean and Simple (CAS) Favorites for the week ending September 16, 2012 (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/favorites-forum-447/clean-simple-cas-favorites-week-ending-september-16-2012-a-561098/)

nancy littrell 09-15-2012 08:15 PM

Clean and Simple (CAS) Favorites for the week ending September 16, 2012

My turn to start this wonderful CAS Favorites Thread. I have been gone all week, but had fun tonight choosing favorites from the CAS gallery. Enjoy...

lisa lara......CAS187 Birthday Cod

suen...CAS187 Snowflake Ornaments

loll thompson...Delicate Branches

GimmeInk...Love is in the Air

lola612...Birds Stacked for you

Schofield27...Autumn Leaves

hskelly...Field Flowers

Aimes...Celebrate

loll thompson...Hey There, Peggy QFTD129 by Queen Loll 130 :p

Watch for more CAS style cards being CASE'd this week from Queen Loll's awesome gallery :p

nancy littrell 09-15-2012 08:20 PM

Need Help Linking Your Favorites?

Need help linking your Favorites? Follow these steps.

1. Load this week's Favorites thread in your first browser tab. Scroll down and click the Go Advanced button.

2. Open a second tab (or a separate window). Go to the Gallery and click on "My Favorites."

3. Click on a card you have saved. At the top, highlight the web address. Hit Ctrl+C to copy.

4. Switch back to the first tab and hit Ctrl+V to paste your link there. Hit Enter twice to add a blank line. Repeat as many times as needed for all your links.

5. Click the Preview Post button and check that your links work. Then click the Submit Reply button.

Please join in the fun :p

sue28 09-16-2012 03:09 AM

CAS Favourites For W/E 16/9/12

I haven't been able to spend much time in the gallery this week but did get to see the CAS challenge cards. So many beautiful cards, the ones below were some of my favourites -

hobbydujour CAS187 Color Block Thanks by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

naturecoastcrafter Block Thanks by naturecoastcrafter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

hskelly CAS187 Another Color Blocked Card by hskelly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Biggan CAS187 Fall by Biggan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

lisa lara CAS187 BIRTHDAY COD by lisa lara - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

kokirose CAS187, Thoughts of You (PR) by kokirose - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

BarbieP CAS187 - Thinking of You by BarbieP - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Loll Thompson JOY - CAS187 by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Happy Stamping,

Sue :smile:

fionna51 09-16-2012 03:35 AM

Good morning to everyone on this fine autumn morning!

I think I'm altogether too cheery for this early in the morning! :rolleyes:
But I do have a great collection of favorites that haven't been mentioned yet...

Scrapawayg3

Ardyth

bfinlay

ravengirl

westie2

Arizona Maine

westie2

atsamom

stampercamper

Biggan

Chupa

Beautiful gallery, everyone! Thanks!

hobbydujour 09-16-2012 05:00 AM

Thank you, Sue, for listing my color block thanks as one of your favorites. You started off my Sunday in a sunny way...even tho' it is gloomy here. I appreciate it. And again, Karen thank you for your ever vigilant notification. Hugs, Sallie

naturecoastcrafter 09-16-2012 07:15 AM

Thank you so much, Sue. I'm just out of bed, but now I'm raring to go! Karen, thanks for the notification.

Loll Thompson 09-16-2012 08:42 AM

I was so thrilled to be picked by TrishG to be Queen for the Day this week. Thank you to everyone who participated in the challenge --- I loved every one of the cards and am so honoured that you took the time to play along. I couldn't pick any favourites from the QFTD gallery, otherwise I'd be listing all of them!!

Here's a few other favourites that I came across this week:

Picturesque bird and tree by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A134 AUTUMN PUNKIN by lisa lara - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC392 ARGYLE PILE by lisa lara - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS187 Warmest Greetings by hskelly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Block Thanks by naturecoastcrafter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Loll Thompson 09-16-2012 08:46 AM

Thank you to my wonderful friend, Nancy Littrell, for mentioning two of my cards this week!! Love ya!

Thanks Karen for letting me know ... you're the best!!

BarbieP 09-16-2012 08:57 AM

Sue, you can imagine my surprise coming home from church to find you favorited me in this forum. Thank you so much for mentioning my "Thinking of You" card. You have made my day.

And thank you to Karen, for letting me know.

Now to pay it forward, Here a few of my faves:

WT392 Autumn Wishes by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Leafy Birthday by stampin'nana - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS187 BLOCK BACKGROUND BASIC by chrisations.ink - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS187 Colorblocked Steampunk by peeps321 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS187 by Mathilda - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
QFTD130 Peaceful Pines_lb by Clownmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Arizona Maine 09-16-2012 09:30 AM

Thank you so much Diane (fionna51) for adding my nutcracker card to your favorites! I failed spelling.

Thank you, Shellie for the notification.

Here are a few of my favorites:

WT392 Smackin Acetate Sympathy by CAKath - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS187 Simply Orange_lb by Clownmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS187 BIRTHDAY COD by lisa lara - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS187, Autumn Tree Blocks by cjzim - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Autumn color blocking CAS187 by Bailmac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers love it!

CAS187, Fall 2012... by Luv Flowers - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

togetherness by rosigrld - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Friend by Chupa - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

QFTD130 Masking Fluid Resist for Loll by nancy littrell - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

A Flower for Loll by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Clean and Pretty CASE and QFTD loll�s card!

stampin'nana 09-16-2012 09:42 AM

Aw.....what a sweet way to start the new week off! Thank you, Barbie for favouriting my Leafy Birthday card! It certainly made my day a whole lot brighter! Thank you to Karen for giving me the heads up~

naturecoastcrafter 09-16-2012 09:44 AM

Loll, you are a special lady and I am so grateful for your blessings. Thank you.

peeps321 09-16-2012 09:56 AM

Thank you so much Barbie for your mention of my Colorblocked Steampunk card..you're so sweet...that really made my day!!!!! Thanks Karen for the notif!

Clownmom 09-16-2012 10:06 AM

Thanks, Barbie, for mentioning my Peaceful Pines and to Angela (Arizona Maine) for mentioning my Simply Orange card. You've both made my day!!!

CAKath 09-16-2012 10:23 AM

Angela/Arizona Maine, thank you so much for mentioning my card Smackin Acetate Sympathy in your favorites. I am honored.

hobbydujour 09-16-2012 10:41 AM

Thank you so much, Barb(BarbieP), for listing my autumn card as one of your favorites. I truly appreciate it. And, thank you, Karen, for letting me know. Hugs to you both, Sallie

jasonw1 09-16-2012 10:51 AM

WOW! Two cards in the CAS favorites! A red letter day for me as CAS is my biggest challenge. Huge thank you's and hugs to Loll for mentioning my Picturesque Bird and Angela (Arizona Maine) for the mention of A Flower for Loll. Thanks to Karen (k dunbrook) for bringing this news to me.

Blessings,
Peggy

nancy littrell 09-16-2012 12:49 PM

Angela, thank you so much for mentioning my masking fluid resist card honoring this weeks QFTD130 Loll Thompson. You just can't go wrong CASE'ing Loll's awesome CAS style. Thanks Karen for the heads up too......you are wonderful.

Do try the technique.....It is soooooo much fun. Heather T's tutorial is so helpful.

rosigrld 09-16-2012 01:08 PM

thank you so much angela for picking my "togetherness" card as a favorite this week... you put a big smile on my face!! and thanks to karen for letting me know!!

Mathilda 09-16-2012 01:26 PM

Mathilda M

Barbie I really appreciate you picking one of my cards as your favorite ... what a pleasant surprise ... thank you ... and to you to Karen for letting me know.

lisa lara 09-16-2012 02:29 PM

My Faves:

swldebbie - CCC12 - SEPTEMBER AND QFTD130

Loll Thompson - PANDA BIRTHDAY

kokirose - QFTD130, F4A134, A MATTER OF MOMENTS

Loll Thompson - DELICATE BRANCHES

jkanack - CC392 CAS187 BLOCKS OF LEAVES

Miss Minx - PLENTIFUL HARVEST

biggan - CC392 TREE

Arizona Maine - CAS187 COLOR BLOCK NUTCRACKER

LittleSeaOtter - PAINT THE TOWN SCARLET AND GRAY

Bailmac - AUTUMN COLOR BLOCKING CAS187

Miss Minx - COLOR BLOCKED HONEYCOMB

kokirose - CAS187, THOUGHTS OF YOU (PR)

Loll Thompson - PILES OF FUN

dawnmercedes - WASTE NOT, WANT NOT ...DMB

biggan - CAS187 FALL

cookiebaker - COLORBLOCKING

stinkincute - FALLING LEAVES

octoberbabe 09-16-2012 05:11 PM

Here are some of my fav's for this week:

CAS187, Fall 2012... by Luv Flowers - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS187 Fall by Biggan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Falling Leaves by stinkincute - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Block Thanks by naturecoastcrafter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Schofield27 09-16-2012 05:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nancy littrell (Post 19689782)
My turn to start this wonderful CAS Favorites Thread. I have been gone all week, but had fun tonight choosing favorites from the CAS gallery. Enjoy...

lisa lara......CAS187 Birthday Cod

suen...CAS187 Snowflake Ornaments

loll thompson...Delicate Branches

GimmeInk...Love is in the Air

lola612...Birds Stacked for you

Schofield27...Autumn Leaves

hskelly...Field Flowers

Aimes...Celebrate

loll thompson...Hey There, Peggy QFTD129 by Queen Loll 130 :p

Watch for more CAS style cards being CASE'd this week from Queen Loll's awesome gallery :p

Thanks so much for mentioning my card Nancy!!

dawnmercedes 09-16-2012 05:17 PM

Thanks for the honor, Lisa Lara!! And the mime wants to say..."...." hahaha

Loll Thompson 09-16-2012 07:17 PM

Lisa ... thank you for mentioning three of my cards in your favourites this week!!! You're the best, gf!

fairsinger 09-16-2012 07:21 PM

I had so much fun looking at CAS cards in the gallery this week! Here are my favorites:

Color block Butterfly by Kathleen Lammie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS187 BIRTHDAY COD by lisa lara - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Green Summer Afternoon by TrishG - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

JOY - CAS187 by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Lovely Color Blocks JC by JamiePTS - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS 187 Color Blocking Challenge by newchinamom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Timeless Birthday by star - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS187 Snowflake Ornaments by suen - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS187, Autumn Tree Blocks by cjzim - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS187 - Celebrate Your Day! by cookiebaker - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS187 Thinking of You by hskelly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

naturecoastcrafter 09-17-2012 03:42 AM

Mary, you're a sweetie. Thank you so much for the mention of my Block Thanks card as a CAS Favorite! I'm honored.

Kathleen Lammie 09-17-2012 04:43 AM

Oh wow! What a wonderful surprsie to wake up to seeing my Color Block Butterfly list as a CAS favorite! Thank you so much Amy (fairsinger) I appreciate your kindness and thank you Karen for letting me know! It is always such an honor to be mentioned among such amazing artists!!! Thank you all for inspiring me!!!

JamiePTS 09-17-2012 10:53 AM

Thank you so much Amy (fairsinger) for picking my color blocks card as a fav. I have never tried this technique before but it is a lot of fun. And thank you Karen for letting me know. It is such an honor to be mentioned with such great artists.

GimmeInk 09-17-2012 04:42 PM

Thank you so much, Nancy, for mentioning my card this week! :)

cjzim 09-17-2012 04:48 PM

Angela and Amy, thank you so much for mentioning my color block Autumn trees this week : ) What an honor! Thanks, Karen, for notifying me - so kind of you.

swldebbie 09-20-2012 09:27 AM

Oh, wow! I am soooooooooooo far behind this week!

First and foremost -- thanks to lisa lara for mentioning my caroling mouse Christmas card.

Here are my CAS favs from last week:
CAS187 Birthday Cod by lisa lara

Panda Birthday by Loll Thompson
Delicate Branches by Loll Thompson

Thank You CF by CrysCraft

CAS187 by GailNM

One Layer with Prayers by atsamom

SC402 CAS Sunshine by bfinlay

Smile by Stamper K

Christmas Wishes by stampinandrea

Rainbow of Flowers by whiterockmama

QFTD130 Masking Fluid Resist for Loll by nancy littrell

CAS188 Grateful by tessaduck

westie2 09-20-2012 02:36 PM

Thank you for mentioning my cards Diane! :)

Stamper K 09-22-2012 10:31 AM

Thanks so much swldebbie for mentioning my Smile card this week. It was such a fun card to make. And thanks to Karen for letting me know!

nancy littrell 09-22-2012 10:42 AM

What a pleasant surprise Debbie to have my Masking Fluid Resist card for Loll favorited again this week. Thanks so much Karen for letting me know. Have a creative CAS week girls :-)

Loll Thompson 09-22-2012 12:57 PM

Thanks, Debbie, for mentioning two of my cards this week!!

Thanks Karen for letting me know!

tessaduck 09-22-2012 03:11 PM

Wow, Debbie-- I just found this! Thanks for choosing "grateful" as a favorite. Thanks, Karen, for the head's up.

lisa lara 09-22-2012 05:46 PM

I'm just now catching up on my emails. How fun to discover I was faved and by my sweet friend Nancy (nancy littrell) thank you so much gf.

lisa lara 09-22-2012 05:48 PM

Thank you Amy (fairsinger) for faving my birthday cod card. Happy day!

whiterockmama 09-23-2012 07:12 PM

Thanks so much for the mention of my rainbow flower card :)

Marisa

Quote:

Originally Posted by swldebbie (Post 19699387)
Oh, wow! I am soooooooooooo far behind this week!

First and foremost -- thanks to lisa lara for mentioning my caroling mouse Christmas card.

Here are my CAS favs from last week:
CAS187 Birthday Cod by lisa lara

Panda Birthday by Loll Thompson
Delicate Branches by Loll Thompson

Thank You CF by CrysCraft

CAS187 by GailNM

One Layer with Prayers by atsamom

SC402 CAS Sunshine by bfinlay

Smile by Stamper K

Christmas Wishes by stampinandrea

Rainbow of Flowers by whiterockmama

QFTD130 Masking Fluid Resist for Loll by nancy littrell