Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   Favorites Forum (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/favorites-forum-447/)
-   -   Clean and Simple (CAS) Favorites for the week ending Saturday, May 12, 2018 (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/favorites-forum-447/clean-simple-cas-favorites-week-ending-saturday-may-12-2018-a-624320/)

fionna51 05-12-2018 07:48 PM

Clean and Simple (CAS) Favorites for the week ending Saturday, May 12, 2018

Here's my favorites from the past week...

Peekaboo butterfly by Bailmac

Blue skies by k dunbrook

Large peony by craftincaly

Hello beautiful by giogio

Crane in gold by JennyStampsUp

Card Drive by limedoodle

Big wishes amazing day by amyk3868

Please join in and share your favorites too!

fionna51 05-12-2018 07:52 PM

This thread is open to everyone and is a great way to recognize the work of SCS's many talented CAS artists.

There are really only two "rules" here on the thread:

The Gallery posts you link to should be in the CAS style...

--------------------------------
And what does it mean to be Clean and Simple?
It's all about the design.
* Uncluttered
* lots of white or open space
* one main focal point

--------------------------------

...and they should be from the past week.

If you have favorites to share that don't fit as Clean and Simple, we encourage you to share those favorites in the regular favorites thread.

Did you find your way to this thread because someone listed one of YOUR creations as a favorite? In addition to saying thank you, we encourage you to pay that smile you're probably wearing right now forward by sharing a few of the cards/projects YOU favorite-ed this week.

If this is your first time being mentioned in this thread or you have a new blog we have blog badges found here in this post.

Need help linking your Favorites? Follow these steps:

1. Load this week's Favorites thread in your first browser tab. Scroll down and click the Go Advanced button.

2. Open a second tab (or a separate window). Go to the Gallery and click on "My Favorites."

3. Click on a card you have saved. At the top, highlight the web address. Hit Ctrl+C to copy.

4. Switch back to the first tab. Type the cardmaker's SCS name, add a couple of spaces and hit Ctrl+V to paste your link there. Hit Enter twice to add a blank line.

5. Repeat as many times as needed for all your links.

6. Click the Preview Post button and check that your links work. Then click the Submit Reply button.

susanbri 05-12-2018 09:56 PM

Thanks for starting the thread, Diane. Here are my favourites:

CAS480 WT687 Apple Picnic by DCinkit - at Splitcoaststampers

Pink Magnolia by Ellibelle - at Splitcoaststampers

Snow at Christmas by Angelnorth - at Splitcoaststampers

WT687 Apple by hobbydujour - at Splitcoaststampers

CAS480 Picnic Parade by Kathy LeDonne - at Splitcoaststampers

CAS480 Geraniums by Scraperwannabe - at Splitcoaststampers

Blue Skies by k dunbrook - at Splitcoaststampers

Shoe Girl 05-13-2018 04:13 AM

Thank you Diane for starting the thread. Thank you Karen for volunteering your time to send notifications. We really appreciate you taking the time to notify.

Here are my CAS favorites this week:

*WT687 Apple by hobbydujour - at Splitcoaststampers

Liz's WT687 by lazylizard - at Splitcoaststampers

IC649 Mimosa by Biggan - at Splitcoaststampers

Show us your CAS favorites. What did we miss?

Happy crafting!

nancy littrell 05-13-2018 09:19 AM

Thank you Diane for starting the CAS Fav's for me. We just got our internet back, but who knows for how long. Has been out since yesterday evening. Tech comes tomorrow to fix our satellite:-) Happy Mother's Day to all the Mother's of Children and pets:-) Hugs..Nancy

hobbydujour 05-13-2018 10:13 AM

Thanks so much Susan and Lisa, for including my card on your lists. I truly appreciate it. Thanks, Karen, for taking the time to notify me. Happy Mother's Day. Hugs, Sallie

k dunbrook 05-13-2018 03:49 PM

so sorry I'm late today...

Thanks so very much Diane and Susan, for the mention of my card here. I always see it as such an honor.
xx Karen

Kathy LeDonne 05-13-2018 06:14 PM

Susan, thank you so much for including my Picnic Parade card on your list of CAS favorites for the week. What a nice Mother’s Day surprise!

lazylizard 05-13-2018 06:56 PM

Thanks, Lisa for mentioning my Ways to use challenge card. I am honored.

limedoodle 05-14-2018 12:05 AM

Thanks Diane, for making my Monday that much brighter by including my Card Drive card in your favourites. Also thanks Karen, for always keeping me in the loop :D

Angelnorth 05-14-2018 01:14 AM

Thank you so much Susan for the mention of my Snow at Christmas card in your faves this week - a lovely start to Monday! Thanks to Karen for taking the time to do the gallery notifications too, you’re a star!