Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   Favorites Forum (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/favorites-forum-447/)
-   -   Clean and Simple (CAS) Favorites for the week ending Saturday, February 15, 2020 (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/favorites-forum-447/clean-simple-cas-favorites-week-ending-saturday-february-15-2020-a-632388/)

Shoe Girl 02-15-2020 06:50 PM

Clean and Simple (CAS) Favorites for the week ending Saturday, February 15, 2020

Welcome to the Clean and Simple favorites thread. We are so happy to have you join us to share your Clean and Simple favorites this week here.

Thank you Karen for sending the notifications to the amazing CAS favorites this week

Here are my CAS favorites this week:

Mouse Wishes by kiagc - at Splitcoaststampers

CAS572 Chocolate Rabbits by jandjccc - at Splitcoaststampers

CAS572 Chocolate, Chocolate!! by Covington Crafter - at Splitcoaststampers

CAS572 Everyday is a Day for Chocolate by brentsCards - at Splitcoaststampers

We would love to see your CAS favorites. What did we miss this week? Show us here.

Shoe Girl 02-15-2020 06:52 PM

This thread is open to everyone and is a great way to recognize the work of SCS's many talented CAS artists.

There are really only two "rules" here on the thread:

The Gallery posts you link to should be in the CAS style...

--------------------------------

And what does it mean to be Clean and Simple?
It's all about the design.
* Uncluttered
* lots of white or open space
* one main focal point

--------------------------------

...and they should be from the past week.

If you have favorites to share that don't fit as Clean and Simple, we encourage you to share those favorites in the Regular Favorites Thread.

Did you find your way to this thread because someone listed one of YOUR creations as a favorite? In addition to saying thank you, we encourage you to pay that smile you're probably wearing right now forward by sharing a few of the cards/projects YOU favorite-ed this week.

If this is your first time being mentioned in this thread or you have a new blog we have blog badges found here in this
post.

Need help linking your Favorites? Follow these steps:

1. Load this week's Favorites thread in your first browser tab. Scroll down and click the Go Advanced button.

2. Open a second tab (or a separate window). Go to the Gallery and click on "My Favorites."

3. Click on a card you have saved. At the top, highlight the web address. Hit Ctrl+C to copy.

4. Switch back to the first tab. Type the cardmaker's SCS name, add a couple of spaces and hit Ctrl+V to paste your link there. Hit Enter twice to add a blank line.

5. Repeat as many times as needed for all your links.

6. Click the Preview Post button and check that your links work. Then click the Submit Reply button.

Kalla Walla 02-15-2020 08:07 PM

Lisa, thank you for starting the CAS favorites thread this week. Here are my CAS favs for this week.

susanbri 02-15-2020 08:59 PM

Last week I was very late getting my CAS favourites posted but am having a quiet evening at home tonight so thought I'd get them done nice and early.  Thanks, Lisa, for starting the thread.

Miss Boo 02-15-2020 09:34 PM

Lots of time in the gallery this week!

tyque

kiagc

janemom

fl_beachbum

mfb

kthaman

ohmypaper!

kalla Walla

stampin'nana

Angelnorth

sistersandie

jamieruthp

#Francine

card crazy

kittie747

KareBear51

dini

Peppermintpatty's

amyk3868

dahlia19

jksand

donidoodle

MiamiKel4

swldebbie

die cut diva

suen

whippetgirl

_

Jay_Bee 02-16-2020 01:15 AM

k dunbrook 02-16-2020 06:25 AM

Much thanks Susan, for the mention of my card here...thrilled and honored.
xx Karen

Benzi 02-16-2020 06:40 AM

die cut diva 02-16-2020 06:57 AM

Thank you Jen for mentioning my Die Cut Birthday Wishes card in your list of favorites!  You made my day!! :)

k dunbrook 02-16-2020 07:19 AM

Thanks so very much Brenda, for including my card here...just thrilled.
xx Karen

stampin'nana 02-16-2020 07:39 AM

Thank you, Jen for including my Gentle Bee card in your list of favorites! It always warm my heart! Hugs and Blessings to you and to Karen for the Happy Mail today~

Cook22 02-16-2020 08:20 AM

Susan, thanks for the shout-out. Karen - thanks, always, for letting me know. 

card crazy 02-16-2020 08:40 AM

Thanks so much Susan, Jen X2 and Brenda for listing my cards as favorites.  It means a lot.
Thank you, Karen for the notifications.

kittie747 02-16-2020 09:54 AM

Jen, thank you for mentioning my Dimensional Paper Flowers card this week.  I sure do appreciate it.

rokale 02-16-2020 10:12 AM

My CAS faves for the week:

https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/2968931?cat=fav

swldebbie 02-16-2020 10:58 AM

Thanks so much Susan and Jen for including my rainbow card on your lists this week. It makes me smile even more than all the sparkle on the rainbow.  Thanks, too, to Karen for stopping by with the happy news.

brentsCards 02-16-2020 12:37 PM

Thanks for selecting my card as a CAS Favorite for the week.

Here are my CAS favorites.

CAS572 ChocolatPoster: Covington Crafter

CAS572, Pure Bliss | Poster: kokirose

CAS572 Birthday Cupcake | Poster: Shoe Girl

You are all very skilled crafters!

mfb 02-16-2020 02:18 PM

Thanks so much Jen for mentioning one of my cards!! Thank you Karen for letting me know and all of the other crafters mentioned!

Birthday Stars by Miss Boo

Sun Burst by kiagc

WT779 MMTPT602 Blooms by DCinkit

Altenew Rainbow Dotted Diamonds Thank you by Tnikwil

FS679 Sailing by card crazy

Kalla Walla 02-16-2020 02:52 PM

Thank you Jen (Miss Boo) for including my card in your CAS favorites.  Karen, thanks for the happy mail.

fl_beachbum 02-16-2020 03:54 PM

Thank you Amy for choosing my floral card! �

kiagc 02-16-2020 05:09 PM

Oh my goodness, thanks so much to Lisa, Amy, Susan, Jen x 3, Janine, Brenda and Michelle for listing cards of mine in your faves, I am tickled pink. 

And thanks Karen for all the news.

ohmypaper! 02-16-2020 05:34 PM

Oh my word, Janine and Jen, you made my day!  Both of you chose two of my cards for your CAS favorites! It was extremely sweet of both of you.  Thank you!

Karen, thanks for letting me know!

ohmypaper! 02-16-2020 06:58 PM

Sorry for the extra space after each favorite.  I don't know how to eliminate it.  
FS679 Sailing by card crazy - at Splitcoaststampers

Cozy Valentine by Cindy H. - at Splitcoaststampers

IC741 Flower Truck by jandjccc - at Splitcoaststampers

IC741 - Pink Bubbles! by Miss Boo - at Splitcoaststampers

Beautiful Swan by shendrian - at Splitcoaststampers

Elephant Hugs, IC741 by Kalla Walla - at Splitcoaststampers

CC778, F4A519, MMTPT603, Rock Solid by Benzi - at Splitcoaststampers

SC788_IC740_Elegance by Jay_Bee - at Splitcoaststampers

Miss Boo 02-16-2020 08:33 PM

Thank you, Michelle and Angie, for favoriting one of my cards this week! Thank you, Karen, for the happy mail! Hugs!

_

Angelnorth 02-17-2020 05:26 AM

Big thank yous to Susan, Jen and Brenda for mentions of my Floral Hello and Office Supplies cards as faves this week, much appreciated. 

Benzi 02-17-2020 07:00 AM

Great way to start a Monday morning with Angie (ohmypaper!) listing my card, Rock Solid, among your favorites. Thank you so much.

Thank you to Karen (k dunbrook) for the notification.

Kalla Walla 02-17-2020 07:18 AM

Angie, thank you for including my card in your CAS favorites.  Karen, thank you for the happy mail.

Cindy H. 02-17-2020 07:21 AM

Thank you so much, Angie (ohmypaper!), for mentioning my card, Cozy Valentine, that I made for my DH!  You put a smile on both of our faces!!  And, to you, Karen (k dunbrook), thank you for sending me happy mail!

I almost forgot to add a couple of links to cards I favorited this week:

jandjccc's  A Button

TexasGrammy's If you were milk...  

Jay_Bee 02-17-2020 09:10 AM

Thank you Angie for mentioning my elegance card and thank you Karen for letting me know

susanbri 02-17-2020 09:25 AM

Amy and Brenda, thank you so much for including my cards on your lists!  I'm honoured.  And thanks, Karen, for the notifications.

dahlia19 02-17-2020 12:55 PM

Thank you Jen for including my card among your favs this week, you are so kind!  And thank you Karen for letting me know! 

annsforte3 02-18-2020 10:10 AM

Wow, thank you Janine for favoring my snowman card! So appreciated!

Karen, thank you for the notification!

fionna51 02-18-2020 05:25 PM

Here's my favorites from last week...

Thinking of you by Floridastampin

Chocolate Cake by sistersandie

Second release sneak peek by Cards4ever

Lovely day by jksand

Evening sail by Francie G.

Sweet Celebration by cullenwr

Big hugs by Peppermintpatty's

Birthday by card crazy

Calories don't count by #Francine

Congratulation by gunilla.holmqvist

Sunburst by kiagc

Cake by mfb

shoogendoorn 02-18-2020 05:38 PM

Thanks so much Jay_Bee for picking my card Rare Blessings as one of your CAS favorites!! And thank you Karen for letting my know! 

Covington Crafter 02-22-2020 05:00 PM

Belated thanks to Lisa and Brent for listing my cards!! Thank you Karen for the happy news.