Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   Favorites Forum (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/favorites-forum-447/)
-   -   Clean and Simple (CAS) Favorites for the week ending Saturday, December 26, 2020 (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/favorites-forum-447/clean-simple-cas-favorites-week-ending-saturday-december-26-2020-a-636696/)

susanbri 12-26-2020 04:32 PM

Clean and Simple (CAS) Favorites for the week ending Saturday, December 26, 2020

I hope those of you who celebrate Christmas had a good one despite all the Covid restrictions many of us are living with.

There were certainly lots of lovely
cards in the CAS gallery this week. I have these favourites:

Forest Solitude by lamoore

Winter Card - Rainbow Trees by #Francine

Jingle All the Way by Cook22

Winter Retirement by daisystampinator

CAS Sending Smiles by rlsnyder

SC833 Thinking of You by die cut diva

thinking of you by rokale

WCW030 Flowering Branches by hobbydujour

CAS617 Trees by Vickie Y

Hedgehogs sledding by SophieLaFontaine

CAS617 Christmas Night by LuvLee

Looking forward to seeing what caught your eyes!

susanbri 12-26-2020 04:33 PM

This thread is open to everyone and is a great way to recognize the work of SCS's many talented CAS artists.

There are really only two "rules" here on the thread:

The Gallery posts you link to should be in the CAS style...

-------------------------------

And what does it mean to be Clean and Simple?

It's all about the design.

* Uncluttered
* lots of white or open space
* one main focal point

--------------------------------

...and they should be from the past week.

If you have favorites to share that don't fit as Clean and Simple, we
encourage you to share those favorites in the Weekly Favorites Thread.

Did you find your way to this thread because someone listed one of YOUR creations as a favorite? In addition to saying thank you, we encourage you to pay that smile you're probably wearing right now forward by sharing a few of the cards/projects YOU favorite-ed this week.

If this is your first time being mentioned in this thread or you have a new blog we have blog badges found here in this post.

Need help linking your Favorites? Follow these steps:

1. Load this week's Favorites thread in your first browser tab. Scroll down and click the Go Advanced button.

2. Open a second tab (or a separate window). Go to the Gallery and click on "My Favorites."

3. Click on a card you have saved. At the top, highlight the web address. Hit Ctrl+C to copy.

4. Switch back to the first tab. Type the cardmaker's SCS name, add a couple of spaces and hit Ctrl+V to paste your link there. Hit Enter
twice to add a blank line.

5. Repeat as many times as needed for all your links.

6. Click the Preview Post button and check that your links work. Then click the Submit Reply button.

Shoe Girl 12-27-2020 01:29 AM

Thank you Susan for starting the CAS favorites. Thank you Karen for sending the happy mail to the amazing CAS designers on this thread.

Here are my CAS favorites:

We would love to see your CAS favorites. What did we miss this week? Show us here.

k dunbrook 12-27-2020 08:54 AM

Thanks so very much Lisa, for the mention of my card here!!!  So appreciated.
I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas despite the current situation.
xx Karen

DebbieinOC 12-27-2020 09:27 AM

Oh wow, Lisa (Shoe Girl).  Thanks for starting my week with a big smile.  I so appreciate your selection of my Celebratory Trees cards as one of you favorites.  And, Karen, thanks so much for the notifications.  So appreciate your work.  Wishing you everyone a very Happy New Year!

daisystampinator 12-27-2020 10:29 AM

Thank you for the shout out here in the CAS forum, Susan. And thank you Karen for letting me know.

Carrie3427 12-27-2020 11:27 AM

Favorites of Week ending December 26

Thank you Lisa for mentioning my card 'Stray little tree". That was a nice Christmas present and thank you Karen, for the notification.
I hope that everybody had a good Christmas (as good as it could be this year) and is in good health.

cathymac: Poinsettiaborder:
SC833 Poinsettia Border Red by cathymac - at Splitcoaststampers

susanbri: Snowy Trees:
Snowy Trees by susanbri - at Splitcoaststampers

Vicky Y: Trees:
CAS617 Trees by Vickie Y - at Splitcoaststampers

shendrian: Forest of Trees:
Forest of Trees by shendrian - at Splitcoaststampers

cheermom: Peace on Earth:
CAS617 Peace on Earth by cheermom - at Splitcoaststampers

catluvr2: Star of Wonder:
CAS617 Star of Wonder by catluvr2 - at Splitcoaststampers

jandjccc: Peace:
CAS617 Peace by jandjccc - at Splitcoaststampers

humma: La Tree:
CAS617 - La Tree by Humma - at Splitcoaststampers

Shoe Girl: Happy Retirement:
CAS617 Happy Retirement by Shoe Girl - at Splitcoaststampers

susanbri 12-27-2020 11:28 AM

Lisa, thanks so much for including my Snowy Trees card - I'm honoured.  And Karen, thank you for letting me know.

swldebbie 12-27-2020 11:31 AM

Loved this beauty from Sallie:

Vickie Y 12-27-2020 01:11 PM

Thank you so very much, Susan and Carrie for including my Trees card as one of your favorites.  I truly appreciate it.  And, thank you, Karen for delivering the happy mail!

die cut diva 12-27-2020 02:18 PM

Thank you Susan for favoriting my Thinking of You card!  You made my day!!  :)

fionna51 12-27-2020 03:04 PM

Here's my favorites....Well, I think I'll share those that haven't been mentioned yet. Susan listed many of my faves!

Sunset sail by PeonySnail

Christmas-prince of peace by Julie Gearinger

Winter hugs by Penny627

Glory to God by swldebbie

Happy birthday by hobbydujour

Happy holidays by Martinaskartjes

With gratitude by Bar

Watercolor Christmas by jkanack

From our family to yours by djlab

Thanks for the great gallery this week!

Shoe Girl 12-27-2020 03:20 PM

Thank you so much Carrie for adding my Happy Retirement card to your favorites this week. Doing a happy dance tonight.

swldebbie 12-27-2020 03:48 PM

Thanks so much for the mention, Diane.  Always such a thrill.  Thanks, too, to Karen for stopping by with the happy news.

susanbri 12-27-2020 05:18 PM

Carrie, thank you so much for including my Snowy Trees card - so kind of you.  And thanks, Karen, for letting me know.

mfb 12-27-2020 05:39 PM

Happy end of the year everyone! Really hard to believe this is it! Here's what I found this week:

Time to Celebrate by swldebbie - at Splitcoaststampers

Ink Smooshed Season's Greetings by papercrafter40 - at Splitcoaststampers

Merry & Bright Card by candee porter - at Splitcoaststampers

Merry Christmas by bearpaw - at Splitcoaststampers

Glory to God by swldebbie - at Splitcoaststampers

CAS617, Oh Christmas Tree by k dunbrook - at Splitcoaststampers

FS724 - Christmas Star by Ardyth - at Splitcoaststampers

CC821 To a Friend by inkpad - at Splitcoaststampers

hobbydujour 12-28-2020 12:16 PM

Thanks so much, Susan, Lisa, Debbie, and Diane, for including cards of mine on your lists. I truly appreciate it.  Thank you, Karen, for all your time and devotion you give to notifying all those mentioned on this thread. Happy, Healthy New Year to you all.   Hugs, Sallie

rokale 12-28-2020 12:34 PM

thank you so much susanbri for mentioning my card this week. what a great way to end 2020! thanks also to k dunbrook for the happy mail. happy new year and all the best for 2021!

k dunbrook 12-29-2020 05:04 AM

Thanks so very much Michelle for the mention of my card here....always a thrill.
xx Karen

Cook22 12-29-2020 08:12 AM

Susan, thank you so much for mentioning my Jingle All the Way card. It was a quick make for a last-minute remembrance, and I was so glad I'd sent it. My MIL died at the end of November, and apparently it was the only Christmas card the youngest daughter, who lived with her, got in the mail. 
Karen, thanks a mill for letting me know. 

candee porter 12-29-2020 09:04 AM

Thanks Michelle for having my Merry & Bright card in your CAS FAV list! Certainly an honor with all the talent and projects on Splitcoast!  Happy New Year!  Candee P

swldebbie 12-29-2020 04:56 PM

Wow, Michelle - I’m honored!  Thanks so much for the mentions.  Thanks, Karen, for stopping by with the happy news