Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   Favorites Forum (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/favorites-forum-447/)
-   -   CLEAN AND SIMPLE (CAS) FAVORITES FOR THE WEEK ENDING MARCH 3, 2013 (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/favorites-forum-447/clean-simple-cas-favorites-week-ending-march-3-2013-a-569694/)

lisa lara 03-02-2013 08:15 PM

CLEAN AND SIMPLE (CAS) FAVORITES FOR THE WEEK ENDING MARCH 3, 2013

Hi. Lisa here. This is the thread where everyone is welcome to give recognition to those creations from the past week's gallery that are your favorites. First can I tell you how happy and blessed I am that my Marine son arrived safely to the states today from his 6 month deployment in Afghanistan. I am truly thankful.

Now (with tears in my eyes) here's my favorites:

texasjodylynn - HAPPY BIRTHDAY

texasjodylynn - SMILE

sweetnsassystamps - BOO! MAR13VSNB - MAR13VSNA

Holstein - QFTD154, MIX5, ANGIE'S CARD

CraftawayStudios - FLYING HI CARD

ldilsaver - SATURATED CANARY - THINKING OF YOU

One Happy Stamper - HI, HUNNY BUNNY!

cards4meagain - ONE LAYER WEDNESDAY - ALL IN A ROW

Bar - BUTTERFLIES

juliemcampbell007 - HAPPY EASTER [STUDIO CALICO MARCH CARD KIT }

lisaadd - YELLOW SMILE

hobbydujour - CAS209 PAINT THE TOWN

Clownmom - CAS209 FOREVER STAMPS _LB

If you have been faved you can get your badge HERE.

Thank you Karen our notification angel for all you do each week!

lisa lara 03-02-2013 08:20 PM

Need help linking your Favorites? Follow these steps.

1. Load this week's Favorites thread in your first browser tab. Scroll down and click the Go Advanced button.

2. Open a second tab (or a separate window). Go to the Gallery and click on "My Favorites."

3. Click on a card you have saved. At the top, highlight the http:// address. Hit Ctrl+C to copy (or right click on your mouse and choose copy).

4. Switch back to the first tab and hit Ctrl+V to paste your link there (or right click on your mouse and choose paste). Repeat as many times as you need for all your links.

5. Click the Preview Post button and check that your links work. Then click the Submit Reply button.
____

susanbri 03-02-2013 08:56 PM

Lisa, I'm so glad your son is safe and sound.

And on a much more minor note, I'm glad you started the thread early as I have a very busy day tomorrow so I want to add my favourites tonight. Lots of great stuff in the CAS gallery this week. Here are the ones I loved:

More Old Muse Memory by tmluke
Oh Happy Day by Petal Pusher
Horse Sympathy by Ardyth
MAR13VSNC Bird by Biggan
FS316 Love and Caring by nancy littrell
Spring Fling by k dunbrook
CCC13 Gifts of Christmas by Julie Gearinger
WT416 Happy 8th Anniversary! by Arizona Maine
SC425 Bird in the Brush by hobbydujour
Bordering on Romance by Loll Thompson
Poppies and Piercing by Rox71
CC415 Gentle Leaf by donidoodle
Serene Silhouettes Sponged by bon2stamp
CAS Circle by YLM
CAS209 CASING Ceal A Friend Accepts by CAKath
LoveFest K Anniversary Birds by Cook22
CAS209 Happy Spring! by angelladcrockett
FS316, Sunset silhouette by Marleygo

hobbydujour 03-03-2013 02:20 AM

Thank you, Lisa and Susan, for including my cards among your favorites. I truly appreciate it ...you started my Sunday in a most delightful way. : ) Hugs, Sallie

tessaduck 03-03-2013 03:39 AM

Here's a few of my CAS favorites from last week:

vsn feather note:
MAR13VSNJ, Take Note by JBgreendawn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

tender pet sympathy card:
Horse Sympathy by Ardyth - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

clever vsn nest in silhouette:
You Give Me Wings MAR13VSNC - MAR13VSNA by sweetnsassystamps - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
and
mask and sponge:
Feed Our Faith CC415 by sweetnsassystamps - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

great nature card:
CC415, Get Well by Pam MacKay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

tree with circle blooms:
*TLC418 CAS209 Easter Tree by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

KristaTracy 03-03-2013 03:41 AM

Congrats, Lisa!

Here are a few CAS cards that caught my eye:

FS317 Feel Better by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Papercrafts Cover CASE by allamericanstampers - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers (love the use of negative die cuts)
Laughter by abbysmom2198 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

fionna51 03-03-2013 03:48 AM

Here's some of my faves from this week...

Arizona Maine

Missro

inkpad

Loll Thompson

jenmitchell

Scrapacat

JMunster

yorkshire lass

DanielleFlanders

mom2n2

pixnglue

AmberAKAmom

Thanks, everyone for a great gallery this week!

And to Lisa...so glad your son is home safe and sound.

Cindy H. 03-03-2013 04:40 AM

I was so busy making cards for the LOVE FEST that I barely had time to look in the gallery. But I did manage to put these in my faves -

Look Who's 5 by swldebbie

CAS208 - Sparkling grapes (SUO) by ReginaBD

Holstein 03-03-2013 04:43 AM

Thanks Lisa for the mention of my card....Made my Sunday morning.

Here are some beautiful cards I found and favored.

You Are My Sunshine - CC415 by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS Circle by YLM - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT416 Happy 8th Anniversary! by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FC:WT416 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC378 Keep In Touch by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FS317 MASCULINE HAPPY BIRTHDAY by lisa lara - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thanks for all the inspiration!

texasjodylynn 03-03-2013 05:18 AM

Thank you so much, Lisa. :). You made my day. :)

k dunbrook 03-03-2013 05:23 AM

Firstly I want to say how thrilled!!! I am to hear that your son is home safely Lisa. You made my Sunday so happy and hopeful.

Thanks so very much Susan, for the mention of my card....you are so kind.
hugs,
Karen

Missro 03-03-2013 05:29 AM

Thanks Diane (fionna51) for mentioning my card! What a great way to start my Sunday!! Thanks Karen for letting me know!

abbysmom2198 03-03-2013 05:30 AM

Thanks Krista for mentioning my card! What a great way to start the day :)

hobbydujour 03-03-2013 05:31 AM

Brenda and Krista, thank you so much for listing my CAS cards among your favorites. You know how to make someone feel "sunny". : ) Thank you too, Karen, for all your wonderful and time-consuming notifications! You are all appreciated. Hugs, Sallie

JBgreendawn 03-03-2013 06:02 AM

Thanks Brenda for liking that little note card and Thanks Karen for letting me know :)

Reddyisco 03-03-2013 06:17 AM

Linda....thanks for favouring my card.....and thanks Karen for letting me know!

bon2stamp 03-03-2013 06:40 AM

Thanks Susan for listing my Serene Silhouettes card in your favorites! I'm so glad you liked it! And thank you Karen for spreading the word.

stiz2003 03-03-2013 06:58 AM

My gallery time was limited this week.
I did find beautiful card.

angelladcrockett CAS209 Happy Spring! by angelladcrockett - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAKath 03-03-2013 07:40 AM

Susan/susanbri, you are so sweet to mention my card CASING Ceal A friend accepts. It is so appreciated. And the news of Lisa's son returning safely from his deployment is just so AWESOME! We share your joy, Lisa.

Loll Thompson 03-03-2013 07:48 AM

Thanks to Susan, Diane and Linda for including my cards in your favorites this week! Thanks to Karen for letting me know.

Here's a few of my favorites this week:

Birds in a Honey Blossom Flower Spray by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC415 Gentle Leaf by donidoodle - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Musical Avery's 14th B-Day by nancy littrell - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT416 Happy 8th Anniversary! by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A158 Purple Chevrons by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FS316 Love and Caring by nancy littrell - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

kilroy 03-03-2013 09:32 AM

Here are my picks for the week.

Baby Blocks by karrenj - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CCMC241 Bloomin' Marvelous by stampercamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

swldebbie 03-03-2013 09:35 AM

Thanks to Cindy H. for mentioning my Look Who's 5 card as one of your favorites. My half-sister made my day earlier this week when she said my nephew loved it, saying "Look at the card she made for me!" Now you've given me a similar happy smile today.

berlycece 03-03-2013 10:05 AM

Before I forget....lots of CAS faves from the weekend VSN challenges... I hope to post more later!

MAR13VSNJ - Feathered Thanks by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MAR13VSNJ Heh Heh by UnderstandBlue - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

LL's 2nd MAR13VSNJ Inked Feather by muzbysmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MAR13VSNJ, Take Note by JBgreendawn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS209 when in doubt by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

You Give Me Wings MAR13VSNC - MAR13VSNA by sweetnsassystamps - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

//www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/2338820?&si=mar13vsnc .com/gallery/photo/2338402?&si=mar13vsnb"]//www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/2338402?&si=mar13vsnb[/URL]

inkpad 03-03-2013 10:12 AM

Thank you so much to Diane for mentioning my card and Karen for letting me know. I'm so happy for you and your family, Lisa. I hope that you will enjoy some special time together.

I know there's been a lot of great stuff in the galery this week but I don't believe I've seen this posted here yet:

Happy Birthday card by mbelles

Marleygo 03-03-2013 11:44 AM

Susanbri, thank you for favoring my card this week! You humble me and certainly made my day! Karen, thank you for letting me know....I appreciate all you do for this thread.

tessaduck 03-03-2013 01:08 PM

Thanks to Kim (Berlycece) for choosing "When in Doubt" as a CAS favorite. Credit's due to Ceil (simplybeautiful) and the CAS challenge team, since I CASEd Ceil's card from a challenge sketch. Thanks to Karen for the head's up.

This card was made for the current birds, bees and creepy crawlies vsn . There's still time to play with any one of 17 really fun challenges, several perfectly suited to CAS. Try Kim's black bright and beautiful challenge, or, for a lighter touch, my feathers challenge.

jasonw1 03-03-2013 02:00 PM

Thank you so much Loll for favoriting my card Birds in a Honey BLossom Frame. I had a fun time making my kitty cat "furry" with the black sprinkles (very messy!) Thank you Karen for letting me know! Coming from one whom I consider a MASTER at CAS this is quite a compliment to be honored in this category!

Many smiles,
Peggy

Pam MacKay 03-03-2013 02:27 PM

Thanks so much Brenda (tessaduck) for selecting my nature card as one of your favs! You made my Sunday especially coming from a sweet designer such as you!!! And thanks so much to Karen for taking your Sunday time and letting me know!

Pam MacKay 03-03-2013 02:31 PM

Here are some of my CAS favs:
CAS209 - Life is Beautiful by GimmeInk - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
He Will CAS209 by sweetnsassystamps - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS209 Happy Spring! by angelladcrockett - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS209 F-R-O-G by lisa lara - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS209 Forever Stamps_lb by Clownmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

UnderstandBlue 03-03-2013 03:05 PM

Oh my goodness Kim!! Thank you for including me in your faves this week. Your list is AMAZING and that's a huge honor!

Hugs!!

allamericanstampers 03-03-2013 04:45 PM

Thank you KristaTracy for taking the time to mention my set of cards here today! :) You totally made my day!!

donidoodle 03-03-2013 05:28 PM

Thanks Susan and Loll for favoring my card this week! It was a nice suprise to come home to!

swldebbie 03-03-2013 05:34 PM

So much great artwork, so little time to be in the gallery this week. This working for a living thing sure gets in the way of fun time. :(

But I did manage to pop in long enough to find some new favorites.

Hello Doily by Loll Thompson

Smile by KayM

Purple Chevrons by Arizona Maine

Arizona Maine 03-03-2013 05:37 PM

Thank you so much, Susanbri, Diane (fionna51), Linda (Holstein), and Loll for having a CAS card of mine in your favorites this week! It's such an honor!
Thank you Karen for the notification as well.

ohmypaper! 03-03-2013 05:58 PM

Kim, Thank you so much for mentioning my card in CAS favorites!! What a wonderful surprise this evening when I found out! I have been on my feet cooking for relatives most of the day. This makes my day!!!!

octoberbabe 03-03-2013 06:33 PM

Here are some of my favs for the week:

He Will CAS209 by sweetnsassystamps - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Bar 03-03-2013 06:52 PM

Thank you so much, Lisa! You totally made my day! And thanks, as always, to Karen for letting me know!

Julie Gearinger 03-03-2013 07:35 PM

Thank you so much Susan for listing my card as one of your favorites- it is truly an honor and wonderful surprise!! Thanks Karen for letting know- have a great week ladies!

nancy littrell 03-03-2013 08:11 PM

Thank you Susan and Loll for mentioning 2 of my cards. It made my day my friends. Thanks Karen for letting me know :-)

cards4meagain 03-04-2013 03:50 AM

Thanks Lisa for mentioning my card and SO GLAD your son is home safe and sound!! A big thanks to Karen too for letting me know...*�*