Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   Favorites Forum (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/favorites-forum-447/)
-   -   Clean and Simple (CAS) Favorites for the Week Ending March 13, 2011 (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/favorites-forum-447/clean-simple-cas-favorites-week-ending-march-13-2011-a-522741/)

LateBlossom 03-13-2011 04:40 AM

Clean and Simple (CAS) Favorites for the Week Ending March 13, 2011

Welcome to the Clean and Simple (or CAS, for short) Favorites Thread! This is the place to add your links to the beautiful CAS creations posted in the past week in the Gallery. Everyone is invited to participate...don't be shy! Add your links. Leave comments. It's all good!

Before I post my links, I'd like to thank Karen Dunbrook for starting last week's thread while I felt miserable. Thanks, Karen! You ROCK!

Here are my favorites from last week. It was an AWESOME week in the gallery.

moonrise posted a fabulous stationery set that I'm totally gonna copy!

Freshn'Sassy improvised her way into my favorites with her colorful imitation of a soon-to-be-released PTI set

stampinandrea showed off some amazing coloring skills on her Lil Bee's Big Day card

craftycrunchymama made me giggle with her delighful Almost Took the Plunge card

stampertammy's He Is Risen card is amazingly beautiful

k dunbrook used a white backdrop to make her happy colors pop on her F4A55 challenge card

frenziedstamper's set of one-layer cards is simply fabulous

kittykya made a delighful CAS yet also artsy card with her Thank You grid

GimmeInk let her pretty felt focal point stand in lots of glorious white space to make a fab CAS card

DCinkit used color spectacularly on her silhouette card

biggan's ***** willow card is stunning in its sponged and textured goodness

mbrcutie25 combined a beautiful sentiment with an equally beautiful birdie scene

stampingout used fabulous blue butterflies and a cute vine on her color challenge card this week

YvonneAna posted a set of simply elegant cards using the negative diecut space absolutely perfectly

willysgirl used a simple image with simple matting that is simply wonderful

Now it's your turn! Please share your favorites and leave some love in the form of comments for the cards posted on this thread. Some of my favorites had very few comments. What a shame!

NOTE: I didn't censor biggan's description...it must be done automatically. Interesting that her gallery description of the card isn't censored. Hmmm.

k dunbrook 03-13-2011 05:12 AM

Welcome back Susan....so happy you are feeling better!!
Thanks so very much for the mention of my Bringing Peace card....I am so happy!!

Happy Sunday everyone.....another fab week for cas!!!

vdm 03-13-2011 06:40 AM

Here are a few of my favorites for this last week;

Coincidence? by Chupa - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS109 Skinny Dip by wishfulthinker - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Stella All Wound Up by BarbieP - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS109 SUPPORTIVE FRIENDS by Chrissyd723 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Enjoy....off to surf some more wonderful cards.....

susanbri 03-13-2011 07:45 AM

My eye was really drawn to some lovely cards that made me think ahead to spring. Here they are:

QFTD51 Spring 2011 by DandI93

*F4A55 A Crock of Tulips by hobbydujour

Shimmering dragonflies 2 by Heather T

Blissful Butterflies by bon2stamp

CAS Masculine Foliage by ambouth

Thinking of You... by bdindle

k dunbrook 03-13-2011 07:56 AM

If anyone needs a laugh or a 'pick me up', go to the CAS109 gallery from this past Monday....it was called Tickle Your Funny Bone....some really fun and funny cards there to see.

Oddesigns 03-13-2011 08:06 AM

I got almost no gallery time in this week, so I'm sure I missed some fabulous cards. But there were two from CAS109 that were my favs:

What Mess? by MrsBoz

and

Translation by DandI93

DandI93 03-13-2011 08:24 AM

Thank you Susan ( susanbri ) for mentioning my Spring 2011 card. Every day we inch one step closer to Spring. You made my day a special one, thank you

Big Hugs to Karen ( k dunbrook ) for letting me know

hobbydujour 03-13-2011 08:33 AM

Thank you, Susan(susanbri), for mentioning my tulip card. I SO appreciate your nod. You have brightened my day! Hugs, Sallie

DandI93 03-13-2011 08:45 AM

Thank you Sue ( Oddesigns ) for mentioning my Translation card. I so appreciate it Sue.
Sometimes you need a little humor to get you through the day.

Karen you are one special person, thanks again for the heads up, you rock

stampertammy 03-13-2011 09:41 AM

Thanks Susan, for mentioning my He is Risen card! I don't do CAS very often, so it's a thrill to be recongized here! Thanks also to Karen for letting me know!

GimmeInk 03-13-2011 10:13 AM

Thank you so much for mentioning my card, Susan! I'm honored! Thanks for making my day! :) Thank you, Karen, for giving me the heads up!! :)

moonrise 03-13-2011 10:35 AM

What beautiful CAS cards this week!! Thanks so much for including mine in your faves Susan!!
Smiles,Deena

TrishG 03-13-2011 11:03 AM

My CAS favorites this week...
Please take time to leave a comment if you can!

GD2011spring1 - Rock Star by rainy
Toadstool by Colleen Schaan
Thoughts of You by pegmac71
CC313 Irises by bfinlay
CC313~Concord Tulips by WeeBeeStampin
CAS Silhouette Stamps by ejkeaton
Nature Walk Stamping Off by patstamps2001
Motorcycle Birthday by jacynthe
*WT313 Felt Flower Showers by hobbydujour
Happy Birthday by limedoodle
Simple Wedding Card by willsygirl
Bunny & Violets _pb by peanutbee
Wishing You All They Joys.... by ltllea23
Thank You for Touching my Life by ltllea23
Build A Bear by Stampin' Nanna

hobbydujour 03-13-2011 11:40 AM

Trish, thank you so much for mentioning my Felt Flower Showers. I consider CAS to be my nemesis and you certainly gave me a boost! : ) I hope your coming week is as wonderful as you made mine start out! Hugs, Sallie

limedoodle 03-13-2011 11:57 AM

Thanks Trish for picking my Happy Birthday card. You've made my day!

YvonneAna 03-13-2011 12:17 PM

Oh, thank you so much for mentioning my card set, Susan!! You just made my (birth) day :)

lisa lara 03-13-2011 01:08 PM

This week's CAS challenge did make for such a fun gallery to go through. Hee Hee. I swear laughter is the best medicine.

I also have great news to share....my Marine son is back in the states safe from his deployment in Afghanistan. YAY!! I am so thankful.

MY TOP TEN

Carolyn V
huera90
cullenwr
2ndhandstamps
kittykya
YvonneAna
Beate
Clear and Simple
Francie G
Risa

fionna51 03-13-2011 01:52 PM

Hooray for you, Lisa! I'm just praying my son-in-law doesn't have to deploy before his time is up.

Here's some of my faves

girlgeek101
k dunbrook
artystamper
shelly923
Clear and Simple
Kim Hughes
genesis
itzann
JulieHRR

Now I want to see what you all favorited...gotta see what I missed this week!

bspinks 03-13-2011 01:52 PM

Some great CAS cards this week...here are my favs:

Dandelion Hello... by stampingout - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC313 Framed Pansies by artystamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

k dunbrook 03-13-2011 02:38 PM

WOW Diane....aka Fionna51...thanks so very much for the mention of my 'Luv Ya' card. I love that image and it makes me so happy....just like you made me feel.

frenziedstamper 03-13-2011 02:39 PM

Thanks Susan for mentioning my Elegant Gift Set: OLC Elegance Set by frenziedstamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
It was great to wake up this morning and see the message (thanks Karen!)...I'll be smiling all day today!

LateBlossom 03-13-2011 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lisa lara (Post 18068167)
This week's CAS challenge did make for such a fun gallery to go through. Hee Hee. I swear laughter is the best medicine.

I also have great news to share....my Marine son is back in the states safe from his deployment in Afghanistan. YAY!! I am so thankful.]

AWESOME!!!! Please tell him that Lt. Col. Raihala (ret., USAF) and Susan Raihala thank him and honor him for his service! And super big hugs to you, Marine Mom! Semper Fi!!!

Shelly923 03-13-2011 02:59 PM

Thank you fionna51 for the favorite, Thank you k dunbrook for the nice words, and Thank you LateBlossom for the kind, kind words...I have been an admirer of yours for a long time (I just can't seem to pull off your beautiful style of CAS)!

Chupa 03-13-2011 02:59 PM

Thanks so much Vicki! I'm glad you like my card :)
Thank you also, Karen! You're doing such a wonderful job!

genesis 03-13-2011 03:11 PM

Thank you Diane (Fionna51) for mentioning my card! It was a lovely surprise.

jacynthe 03-13-2011 07:22 PM

Thank you so much for honouring one of my CAS cards! Totally made my day!!!

jennv 03-14-2011 03:33 AM

Here are a few more:

Thanks A Million by ltllea23 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Welcome to the World by ltllea23 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Chandelier by NoraAnne - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Gift set Pocket Silhouette by Suzstamps - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

So much inspiration! :)

Clear and Simple 03-14-2011 08:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lisa lara (Post 18068167)

I also have great news to share....my Marine son is back in the states safe from his deployment in Afghanistan. YAY!! I am so thankful.

MY TOP TEN

Carolyn V
huera90
cullenwr
2ndhandstamps
kittykya
YvonneAna
Beate
Clear and Simple
Francie G
Risa

Where do I start....thank you so much for selecting my card and nugget purse :) It's always so fun to see the favs of the week, and an extra lil' bonus to see my card listed, so thank you!

Congrats on the CAS DT! You so rock it every week, and I can't wait to see more of your style - fun times ahead :)

But most of all I am so, so, so very happy to hear about your son's safe return! Such a blessing to have him home, we appreciate his sacrifices and service to our country!

whoistracy 03-14-2011 08:46 AM

Here are my favorite CAS cards from this past week that weren't already mentioned!!

atsamom: Anyone CAN stamp
ju012835: 3 Lucky Shamrocks
livelys: Hello Spring

artystamper 03-14-2011 10:30 AM

Thanks Fiona51

Thanks Diane for honoring my little scottie dog card by favoriting it this week!!

much appreciated!

hugs,
Julia

wishfulthinker 03-14-2011 10:42 AM

Ahh, thanks Vicki for mentioning my card! And thanks Karen for letting me know!

stampinandrea 03-14-2011 12:15 PM

Thanks Susan, and thank you so much Karen! You are both amazing!

NoraAnne 03-14-2011 03:24 PM

Thank you SO MUCH for mentioning my Chandelier card as a Favorite~you made my night :)

NoraAnne 03-14-2011 03:53 PM

I love this super cute St. Patty's Day card by Artsy_Em!!!
Lucky to Know You by artsy_em - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

stampingout 03-14-2011 06:11 PM

Thank you so much Susan and Becky for mentioning my cards! :)

ejkeaton 03-14-2011 07:21 PM

Thanks, Trish, for the shout-out on my African silhouette card!! And a big thanks to Karen for letting me know. You both are big sweeties!!!

ltllea23 03-14-2011 08:41 PM

Wow! Thanks TrishG and jennv for giving me some CAS favorite love...and thanks to Karen for pointing it out to me!! I appreciate it!!

ju012835 03-15-2011 07:56 AM

Tracy, thanks so much for the shout out of my 3 Lucky Shamrocks card. It was fun to make!

Karen, thanks for letting me know. Have a great day ladies!

willsygirl 03-15-2011 08:11 AM

A BIG thank you to Susan & Trish for mentioning my cards - what an honor - I am in awe of the talented stampers here and you have made my day :)

bfinlay 03-16-2011 01:22 AM

Trish, you're an absolute sweetheart, thanks for mentioning my irises card in your favs for last week, I'm delighted! And Karen, I would have missed the pleasure completely without your heads up, thanks, my friend!