Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   Favorites Forum (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/favorites-forum-447/)
-   -   Clean & Simple (CAS) FAVORITES for the week ending April 1st, 2012 (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/favorites-forum-447/clean-simple-cas-favorites-week-ending-april-1st-2012-a-551366/)

TrishG 03-31-2012 08:42 PM

Clean & Simple (CAS) FAVORITES for the week ending April 1st, 2012

This thread is a place for ANYONE to share the clean & simple (CAS) cards that they have favorited this week! This is a great place to view other's favorite cards too - it's such a HUGE gallery here, its way to easy to miss so many good ones!

Please share YOUR favorites, and don't forget to leave some comments too. That's so encouraging for the creator of the card!

Please feel free to ask questions too! We're all friendly here!

TrishG 03-31-2012 08:45 PM

Here's a list of some of my favorites from this past week!

Blossom Window by Kristin Moore
Flower Garden Monogram by Kristin Moore
Hello by Schofield27
Pastel Birthday/CAS163 by whippetgirl
Easter Cross by genesis
SSC 248 by pdncurrier
One More For Baby by Cards4Ever
Flyin' By CC368 by sweetnsassystamps
Masculine Thank you by TinyAcorns
CC368 - Happiness is Stamping! by girlgeek101
subway ham dmb by dawnmercedes
QFTD106 - Sylvia by BobbiesGirl
Good News Vintage Easter FTL184 by jillastamps

Tilly 04-01-2012 12:45 AM

Here are mine:
Loll's rose: The Rose by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Aimes (2): Sending you Love by Aimes - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
and Home sweet Home by Aimes - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Hobbydujour: IC330 Dream BIG by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Clear & Simple's: Tweet Love by Clear and Simple - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Suen's: IC329 Gracious Birthday by suen - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAKath's: FS268 CASING me- Garden Silhouettes in Sand by CAKath - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Stampin AK's: CAS163 - Family Circle Inspired by StampinAK - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
LA Latty's: Lucky Me by LaLatty - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Heather T's: OLW pink & orange by Heather T - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Zoie's: Sitting Thinking by Zoie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Sage Brush's: Chocolate Chip Coffee by SageBrush - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Mak Cards': Carpe Diem by MakCards - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Denise's: One Layer Cupcakes CAS163 by resqbarbie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Fishymom's: Hello Spring FM by fishymom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Happy2Stamp's: CAS163 Happy Easter 2 by Happy2Stamp123 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
germanstampler's: Through the Trees by germanstampler - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Angela's: CAS163 So egg-cited by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Patty's: Pastel Cupcakes by LaLatty - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Stampercamper's: CAS163 Celebrate Cupcakes by stampercamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

sue28 04-01-2012 02:30 AM

CAS Favourites w/e 1/4/12

Just a few favourites from so many great CAS cards this week -

bfinlay CAS163 Birthday Tulip by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

[COLOR="DarkOrchid"]fishymom[/COLOR] Hello Spring FM by fishymom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

nancy littrell Convention 2003 by splitcoaststampers - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MakCards 04-01-2012 03:06 AM

A big thank you to Tilly for mentioning my card as one of your faves this week! I'm thrilled.
Carpe Diem by MakCards - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

fionna51 04-01-2012 04:07 AM

Here's some of my favorite cards from this week's wonderful creations!

redlynny
hobbydujour
mamamostamps
limedoodle
stampingout
SandiMac
Biggan
ctorina
Aimes
morningsun47

Thanks everyone, and have a wonderful spring week this week!

Clownmom 04-01-2012 04:08 AM

I had one CAS card in my favorites this week --

morningsun47 - CAS163 Delight

hobbydujour 04-01-2012 05:23 AM

Diane(fionna51) you are so kind to mention my faux patina card as one of your favorites.......and Karen, for letting me know. I appreciate you both! Hugs, Sallie

limedoodle 04-01-2012 06:07 AM

Thanks Diane (fionna51) for the shout out for my poppy sympathy card :)

Aimes 04-01-2012 07:11 AM

Thank you so much, Diane (fionna51) and Tilly for mentioning 3 of my cards this week! :D
x

Loll Thompson 04-01-2012 07:20 AM

Tilly, thank you for fav'ing my Rose card this week ... what a fabulous start to the week! Thanks Karen for letting me know.

Here's a few of my favorite this week:

Cow Jumped Over the Moon by whoistracy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Woven Wishes by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Spring Banner by whippetgirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Thanks A Bunch by NoraAnne - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
With Sympathy by Aimes - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Freaky Smooches by pdncurrier - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Birthday Boy Banner-IC330 by stampingout - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A110 A Party of Butterflies by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

k dunbrook 04-01-2012 07:32 AM

Wow Loll...thanks so very much for the mention of my Woven Wishes card. It was an actual case of a card I made last year. I so appreciate the mention....especially after a whirlwind of a week!!
hugs,
K

hobbydujour 04-01-2012 07:33 AM

Tilly, thank you so much for mentioning my Dream Big card....just noticed it. Hope your week is starting off as wonderfully as you have started mine! Hugs, Sallie

shellied 04-01-2012 07:58 AM

CAS Favorites

No foolin', these stampers know what they're doing with CAS!

pdncurrier - Retro #4

Heather T - Queen Anne's Lace in blue

kthaman - Birthday Koi kth

Simone N - Cry Laugh Remember Sympathy Card

Simone N - Special to Me London Card

Simone N - Summer Blooms Thank You Card

Muffin67 - Together is the nicest place to be

elizgmom - CAS Card

Mrs Noofy 04-01-2012 08:04 AM

Greetings and thank you so much for the wonderful surprises this morning. Thanks Karen for giving me the heads up and a BIG THANK YOU to Loll for including me in your list of favourites.

Birthday Orchid by AFrenchAccent - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Queen Anne's Lace in blue by Heather T - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Sue

CAKath 04-01-2012 08:06 AM

Thanks, Tilly, for mentioning my card Garden Silhouettes in Sand in your favorites this week. It really jump starts my day! Thanks, Karen, for letting me know.

susanbri 04-01-2012 08:12 AM

Lots of my favourites have already been mentioned. Here are a few that haven't been:

Quilted Elementary by dostamping
CCC12 March - Merry Christmas by ceedee
Absolutely Fabulous CAS card by luv2stamp50
Hello! by stampinandrea
Honoring Sylvia! by mepylant
CC368/WT368 CAS Curly Cute by nancy littrell
Fresh Vintage CAS by Speedystamper
FS268 Featuring Myself by Mrs Noofy

Muffin67 04-01-2012 08:26 AM

shellied, thanks so much for mentioning my card among your favorites and thanks to Karen for letting me know!

Hugs to both of you! :)

Mrs Noofy 04-01-2012 08:31 AM

Oh my..Thank you Susan for mentioning my 'case yourself' card. It was a total surprise and my day just keeps getting better and better. Thanks Karen for letting me know.

Sue

kthaman 04-01-2012 08:32 AM

Thank you shellied for mentioning my card!

stampingout 04-01-2012 09:33 AM

Thanks so much to Diane and Loll for mentioning my cards! :)

jasonw1 04-01-2012 09:33 AM

I think some of the ones that I put in the general FAVs for the week should have been here in the CAS FAVs. This one I was sure about...

With Sympathy by Aimes - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Simply Beautiful!

swldebbie 04-01-2012 09:49 AM

I must have been in a bright colors/scrappy look mood this week as both my favorites have that in common. Oh well...good inspiration for using up some of my too-large pile of paper scraps.

Rainbow Flags by LexyP

My Door is Always Open by redlynny

Cards4Ever 04-01-2012 10:03 AM

Trish, thank you sooo much for choosing my card as one of your CAS favorites this week! And thank you Karen, for letting me know. What a nice April Fool's Day surprise!

AFrenchAccent 04-01-2012 10:09 AM

Thank you!

Thank you Mrs Noofy for mentioning my card as a case favorite! So happy... you made my day!!!!
Thank you Karen for letting me know... you guys are wonderful...

whippetgirl 04-01-2012 10:36 AM

Wow! Thank you Trish for liking my "pastel birthday" and Loll, thank you for favoriting my "spring banner". What a lovely surprise today! Thanks again, Karen for your notification and sweet comments!

whoistracy 04-01-2012 10:36 AM

Thanks for mentioning my card Loll- so sweet of you! And of course a big thank you to Karen for letting me know. You all are the best!

BobbiesGirl 04-01-2012 11:46 AM

TrishG, thanks so much for making my day and mentioning my card for Queen Sylvia. And thanks, Karen for letting me know.

nancy littrell 04-01-2012 01:50 PM

Thanks so much Susan. You made my day with the mention of my Curly Cute card. I am still nursing a really crummy cold and I think all if not most of my cards have been mentioned, so I will pass on trying to add more. It was another Awesome week of creative and beautiful CAS cards from so many fabulous CAS stampers. The Style has really taken hold and seems endless in its creativity. TFS

Thanks Karen for the heads up too :-)

stampinandrea 04-01-2012 01:52 PM

Thanks Susan for mentioning my 'Hello!' card :)

Arizona Maine 04-01-2012 02:20 PM

Dear Tilly, thank you so much for adding my "So Egg-cited" card to your favorites this week! I was traveling all week for funerals and I'm still playing catch up. It means so much to me and thank you again.

dawnmercedes 04-01-2012 02:49 PM

Thanks for honoring my piggie card, Trish G!

dostamping 04-01-2012 02:57 PM

Thanks Susan for mentioning my card!!

genesis 04-01-2012 03:05 PM

Thank you ,Trish G, for liking my Easter Card!

suen 04-01-2012 03:44 PM

Tilly, thanks so much for mentioning my card! Here's a few I noticed.

CCC12 March - Pine Boughs by ceedee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Love You Always by The Paper Freak - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Bamboo Thank You by CuttersCallous - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Friend - CC368 by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

The Paper Freak 04-01-2012 04:53 PM

Aaaww! Thanks for noticing my card! Here are my faves from this week:

sue28 Amethyst Butterfly CAS163 Amethyst Butterfly by sue28 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Tilly A 6 bun salute A 6 bun salute by Tilly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
meplyant Party Hats CAS163 ~ Party Hats by mepylant - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
fuzzymaddy Eat Cake Eat Cake by fuzzymaddy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
whippetgirl Pastel Birthday Pastel Birthday/CAS163 by whippetgirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MrsBoz Birthday Inspiration Birthday Inspiration (CAS163, LNS166) by MrsBoz - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
fishymom Hello Spring Hello Spring FM by fishymom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Arizona Maine You're egg-stra Special CAS163 You're egg-stra Special by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

morningsun47 04-01-2012 05:37 PM

Diane thank you so much for picking my sympathy card as a CAS fave~it means alot to me~and thank you Karen for letting me know. Hugs

whippetgirl 04-01-2012 06:09 PM

Cheri, thank you so much for mentioning my card, pastel birthday, here! Your sweet comments are so appreciated! Thanks to all of you who have favorited my cards and left sweet messages. You all have been a bright spot in a very difficult week.
Lee Ann

~CA~ 04-01-2012 06:15 PM

Wow! Thank you Cheri (Paper Freak) for mentioning my Birthday Inspiration card!! Thanks, Karen, for letting me know!!

I only added one CAS card to my favs this week. I love this baby card!!

Welcome Baby - CAS163 by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

sue28 04-02-2012 01:21 AM

Wow, it was a thrill to get a mention for my Amethyst Butterfly card - thank you so much Cherie (The Paper Freak) and Karen, too, for letting me know!!! Made my Monday!!!:)