Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   Favorites Forum (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/favorites-forum-447/)
-   -   Clean and Simple (CAS) Favorites for the Week Ending 11-02-14 (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/favorites-forum-447/clean-simple-cas-favorites-week-ending-11-02-14-a-593637/)

nancy littrell 11-01-2014 08:51 PM

Clean and Simple (CAS) Favorites for the Week Ending 11-02-14

Hi girls, I am starting the CAS Favorites Thread for Debbie this week, while she is off playing in the sunshine :cool:

So many pink cards for the end of the HYCCT14 Challenges this week. Also many Holiday cards being uploaded. So many CAS cards to make your card making inspired and fun!

BeckyTE...CC502 Tag Trio...Do not miss these colorful creative designed Christmas Tags. Loved them all Becky!

bejoyce...CC502 Misty Green Midnight Tree...beautiful with wonderful textures.

swldebbie...Have a Purr-fect Birthday..Purrfect and so cute CAS style.

sistersandie...WT503 CAS Wedding...Elegant Monochromatic Wedding Card.

DocForHelp..Fall Wreaths...beautiful Fall Note Card set. *New to me CAS Stamper!

lisa lara..TIC144 Trick or Treat..Adorable and beautiful colored and shaded image and CAS design.

Jacquie J..Joy Wreath Christmas..Clean, Crisp and Creative CAS design!

Loll Thompson...Joyful Christmas..Sparkly and Beautiful dimensional Wreath.

suen...Snowflake Greetings...Stunning Metallic Snowflake and angled design.

k dunbrook..Mix92, HYCCT1419...Wow..Amazing pink watercolored background and snowflake Christmas Card. A must see!

~fee~...Wishing you the Sweetest Christmas Ever..Gingerbread boys sweet, creative card that really pops!

whoistracy..Striped Joy..Red and White Clean and Crisp Christmas Card!

hobbydujour..HYCCT1431B MIX92 Tickled Pink...Gorgeous background and perfect sentiment.

Please add your CAS Favorites too :-)

nancy littrell 11-01-2014 08:55 PM

Need Help Linking Your CAS Favorites?

Need help linking your Favorites? Follow these steps:

1. Load this week's Favorites thread in your first browser tab. Scroll down and click the Go Advanced button.

2. Open a second tab (or a separate window). Go to the Gallery and click on "My Favorites."

3. Click on a card you have saved. At the top, highlight the web address. (It says Splitcoaststampers: Stamping, Stamps, Card Making Ideas, Paper Crafts & Template Gallery ... and so on.) Hit Ctrl+C to copy.

4. Switch back to the first tab and hit Ctrl+V to paste your link there. Hit Enter twice to add a blank line. Repeat as many times as needed for all your links.

5. Click the Preview Post button and check that your links work. Then click the Submit Reply button

Join the fun and share your favorites. We can't wait to see what caught your eye this week!

lisa lara 11-01-2014 10:30 PM

Thank you Nancy aka nancy littrell for the shout out. Makes my day! Mwah.

Here are my faves this week:

cullenwr - SHAKER STAR

Stamping Virginia - MERRY CHRISTMAS

Loll Thompson - Silver Bells

#Francine - RAY OF STARS

k dunbrook - IC465,SCROLLWORK CHRISTMAS

rosigrld - HAPPY HALLOWEEN

shendrian - HAPPY HALLOWEEN GHOST

swldebbie 11-02-2014 04:45 AM

Thanks, Nancy, for calling out my kittie card. Always a wonderful thing to wake up to on a Sunday morning (or ANY morning!). Best of all, my friend loved it, too!

k dunbrook 11-02-2014 04:55 AM

Thanks so much Nancy, for faving my card. I so appreciate it!
hugs mf.
Karen

k dunbrook 11-02-2014 04:56 AM

Thanks Lisa, for including my card here. That scrollwork card was a fun one to make.
hugs mf.
Karen

cullenwr 11-02-2014 05:02 AM

Hugs to you, lovely Lisa, for mentioning my shaker card! Have a great day (you've made mine great already)!

hobbydujour 11-02-2014 05:25 AM

Thank you ever so much, Nancy, for mentioning my card as one of your favorites. It is ALWAYS a thrill to see a card of mine on this thread. Thank you, Karen, for your Sunday morning greetings and good news. Hugs, sallie

shendrian 11-02-2014 05:28 AM

Thank you Lisa for making my Happy Halloween Ghost card a favorite. It is so appreciated and you made my day! Thank you Karen for letting me know.

Oddesigns 11-02-2014 06:27 AM

Sorry I've missed the last few weeks of my favorites. I'm back to work and going to physical therapy, which is leaving me exhausted and I just don't have the energy to browse the gallery. I hope my stamina gets better soon.

mrslaird 11-02-2014 06:34 AM

I never actually make a list and it is always so exciting when one of my cards is picked so I'm giddy to post a couple of my favorites today! :)

These two stunners by Kathleen Lammie - Hope Soars and Smooshed Colors
By Shadow's Mom - Christmas Bound
By kyann22 - FMS Flower

Shadow's Mom 11-02-2014 08:58 AM

So sweet of you to mention my card, Paula!

Karen, mf...thanks for taking the time to notify me! Hugs to you both :)

rosigrld 11-02-2014 09:39 AM

aawww... so sweet of you lisa (lisa lara) picking my "happy Halloween" as a favorite! thanks, gf!! and as always... thanks to Karen for alerting me!! :D

susanbri 11-02-2014 11:45 AM

Some of my favourites have already been listed, but here are some others:

IC465 - Christmas Gift Card & Envy by girlgeek101

Peaceful Christmas by Loll Thompson (not sure I should list this one as it's a CASE of one of my cards that Loll made when we got together for a day of stamping, but I love it so much!)

CCMC Holiday Collection Blog Hop Week 3 by pdncurrier

CCC14 Home made walnut ink by stiz2003 (yes, it really does use homemade walnut ink!)

WT503~Holiday Wreath by wannabcre8tive

WT503, HYCCT1429, Snowy Night by k dunbrook

Many Merry Stars by abbysmom2198

Sympathy Bird by peeps321

CC502 Christmas Joy by beesmom

DocForHelp 11-02-2014 12:10 PM

Thank you for the honor of picking my Fall Wreath card! I had such fun making all sorts of seasons for my little wreaths! And thanks Karen for letting me know. :)

k dunbrook 11-02-2014 12:56 PM

oh Susan...thanks for making my day even more happy with the mention of my card here...so appreciated.
hugs,
K

abbysmom2198 11-02-2014 01:54 PM

What a nice surprise to get that email from Karen! Thanks so much for letting me know! And thanks to Susan for listing my card as a favorite! Totally made my day!

stiz2003 11-02-2014 02:13 PM

Thank you so much Susan for including my card in your favorites! You've made my day! Thank you too, Karen for the notification!

wannabcre8tive 11-02-2014 05:44 PM

Thank you, Susanbri, for mentioning my Holiday Wreath card in the fav's. You really made my day. I appreciate the mention.

Thanks, Karen, for notifying me.

mamaxsix 11-02-2014 05:46 PM

Some pretty CAS cards in the HYCCT gallery
Lucky Stars by Yours Truly
Hope by Shadow's Mom
Two Teddies Say Thanks by Misstreez
Pink Balloon by terry serman
Tilted Christmas by hdp

Shadow's Mom 11-03-2014 03:12 AM

Aww, thanks so much for making my Hope card one of your faves, Gail! Karen, I really appreciate the time you took to notify me!

Have a wonderful week ladies!

whoistracy 11-03-2014 09:37 AM

Thank you so much for mentioning my card Nancy! And a big thank you to Karen for letting me know.

k dunbrook 11-04-2014 12:59 PM

bump

fionna51 11-05-2014 04:51 AM

I know, I'm late posting my faves. I just have had only little bitty pieces of time recently. I'm MAKING time this morning.

bfinlay

donidoodle

TracyMac

jenmitchell

Broom

rohla

scrapaholic007

lorettal

rachnsarahsmom

karrenj

AmyR

Rebeccaof

YoursTruly

ilinacrouse

Loll Thompson

limedoodle

Hope you are having a great week...and thanks to everyone who makes such lovely CAS cards!

Broom 11-05-2014 02:33 PM

Diane, thank you so much for picking my card as one of your favorites! I struggle with CAS, so I'm thrilled to get a mention on this thread.

Thanks to Karen for the notification.

limedoodle 11-06-2014 05:52 AM

Thank you Diane; so glad you like my snowy birch tree scene!

TracyMac 11-06-2014 06:00 PM

Thank you so much Diane (fionna51) for adding my Flower Girl card to your fave list! :-)

lorettal 11-07-2014 04:54 AM

Diane, I'm honoured that you favourited and mentioned my card. It's one of my favourites too!

beesmom 11-07-2014 04:05 PM

Susan (susanbri), thank you, thank you for choosing one of my cards! Love that news!

Karen, as always, thanks for making the days brighter for so many of the rest of us with your news!