Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   Favorites Forum (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/favorites-forum-447/)
-   -   Clean and Simple (CAS) Favorite's of the Week ending 10-19-14 (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/favorites-forum-447/clean-simple-cas-favorites-week-ending-10-19-14-a-593215/)

nancy littrell 10-18-2014 08:47 PM

Clean and Simple (CAS) Favorite's of the Week ending 10-19-14

Another Week of many Creative and Inspiring CAS style cards.

Hopefully many of you can add your favorites to the list. So many cards celebrating the Fall and Winter Holidays and getting our creative juices flowing :p

Here are some of my favorites...Enjoy :p

Biggan..CAS294, TLC503 Leaf. CAS Perfection in Birgit's amazing style.

Hobbydujour..CAS294, HYCCT1413, TLC503 Wreath. Gorgeous and loved by so many :-)

scrappigramma2..HYCCT1413 just a note. Another very popular beauty. Congratulations to our new Dirty Girl Grace :-)

stinkincute..Best Gift. So Crisp, Clean and Cute!

suen..HYCCT1413 Christmas Birds...A beautiful Christmas Scene.

Luv Flowers..Music and Nature. CAS at its best.

die cut diva...CAS294...Krafty CAS Perfection.

vdutchr...CC500. Very Stylish and fun!

sleepyinseattle..CC500 Winter Snow...Creative and Colorful snow scene.

Loll Thompson...Subway Poinsettia...Stunning background and 3D Flower.

rosigrid..CC500 A Little Kindness...Gorgeous Winter Color Combo for her Collage Style beauty.

WeeBeeStamping...CC500 Summer...Her summer color combo sweet note card. Wendy is a "New to Me" CAS stamper :-)

pawallen142..SC510 Ornamental Pine...Elegant CAS wedding card.

Ardyth...CTS96 Happy Birthday..CAS Perfection. Don't miss this one!

beesmom..CC500 Fall Thanks...using my favorite French Foliage.

Another Beauty for this weeks Color Challenge using 4 color combos. One for each season. Great samples...don't miss them...

whoistracy..Be Jolly...so darn cute and perfect CAS style.

suen..HYCCT Joy of Candy. so creative and very, very CAS!!!

Loll Thompson...Thank You Julia. Gorgeous Watercolored BG and Flower. Love the Out of the Box Fussy Cutting too.

whippetgirl...Oranges...Collage Beauty!

suen..IC463 Golden Snowflake...Sue has been on a real CAS Creative Roll this week. Another can't miss beauty :-)

beesmom...IC463 Wedding Card...Gorgeous and Elegant.

OMG...so many CAS beauties this week. Enjoy and leave them all some love and....Please join in the fun with your CAS Favorites :-)

nancy littrell 10-18-2014 08:50 PM

Need Help posting your CAS Favorites

Need help linking your Favorites? Follow these steps.
1. Load this week's Favorites thread in your first browser tab. Scroll down and click the Go Advanced button.

2. Open a second tab (or a separate window). Go to the Gallery and click on "My Favorites."

3. Click on a card you have saved. At the top, highlight the web address. (It says Splitcoaststampers: Stamping, Stamps, Card Making Ideas, Paper Crafts & Template Gallery ... and so on.) Hit Ctrl+C to copy.

4. Switch back to the first tab and hit Ctrl+V to paste your link there. Hit Enter twice to add a blank line. Repeat as many times as needed for all your links.

5. Click the Preview Post button and check that your links work. Then click the Submit Reply button

Join the fun and share your favorites. We can't wait to see what caught your eye this week!

fionna51 10-19-2014 03:00 AM

I had quite a few that Nancy mentioned, but I have others as well. Here's some more eye-candy...

Loll Thompson

girlgeek101

JanTInk

akeptlife

beesmom

JulieHRR

karrenj

Rambling Boots

Sklauck *a new-to-me stamper*

Lisa Lisa

Angelnorth

karengiron

bfinlay

catluvr2

Tenia Sanders-Nelson

Hope YOU will join in and share your faves too... :p
Have a lovely day!

whippetgirl 10-19-2014 06:11 AM

Nancy, thanks so much for the honor! I so appreciate your kind words about my 'Oranges' card. Have an amazing day!

vdutchr 10-19-2014 06:13 AM

Thanks for the shout out! So fun!!

hobbydujour 10-19-2014 06:14 AM

Thank you, Nancy, for mentioning my card. It is always a thrill to be someone's favorite on this thread! You made for a happy Sunday. Thank you, Karen, for letting me know. You both have marvelous days. Hugs, Sallie

ohmypaper! 10-19-2014 07:26 AM

There were so many gorgeous cards from an abundance of challenges this week. Here are just a few that made me say "ahhhh!"

Wreath of Hope by LittleSeaOtter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS294 believe by stampercamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1412 sweet on you by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1413 Just a Note by scrappigramma2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS294 Hi There by die cut diva - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1415 His Refuge by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1416 janeenk tea time by janeenk - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1417, Gifted leaves by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC500 Fall and Winter Notes by nancy littrell - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Here for you by stampingwriter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1414 cold outside by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Tenia Sanders-Nelson 10-19-2014 07:54 AM

Thanks Diane and Karen for showing me some love on my Hello Friend Feathers card.....made my day!!! Thanks again!!!! :)

JanTInk 10-19-2014 08:42 AM

Thanks, Diane, for mentioning my card. Considering my cards usually are NOT CAS cards, this is my first time getting a mention in the CAS favorites of the week!

nancy littrell 10-19-2014 09:11 AM

Thank you so much Angie for mentioning my Fall/Winter note cards. This week's CC500 four seasons color combos are awesome for a 500th Challenge! Thanks too Karen for letting me know..you are special too mf.

Holstein 10-19-2014 09:34 AM

Thanks so much Angie for the mention of my card....Makes me so happy when I do a cas right. Thanks so much Karen for all your time, and the sweet comment on my card. Hugs, Linda

rosigrld 10-19-2014 09:54 AM

so very sweet of you to pick my card as a favorite this week, nancy!! it really made my day! hugs... and thank you to Karen for letting me know!! :D

catluvr2 10-19-2014 10:01 AM

Thank you Diane (fionna 51) for adding my Inspired Snowflake to your list of favorites.
Thank you Angie (ohmypaper!) for listing His Refuge as a favorite. You ladies sure know how to make a girl smile! This is especially meaningful since CAS is still a little daunting for me. I�ve been finding the challenge it presents more fun as time goes by and as a result have been paying more attention to the CAS designs of others. Here are some of my favorites from this week:

HYCCT1408 Unsung Heroes by scrapaholic007 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS401, Sparkles by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Silver Ornaments by ~Fee~ - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC500 Winter Wishes by hskelly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1415 ~ Denim Feathers by simplybeautiful - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS Joy Poinsettia by Jacquie J - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Boo! by whippetgirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Make a Wish by basement stamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

catluvr2 10-19-2014 10:02 AM

A big thanks to Karen (k dunbrook) for the notifications! I so appreciate your hard work.

stampingwriter 10-19-2014 10:24 AM

Angie thanks for mentioning my card.
Also, thanks to Karen for letting me know.

Angelnorth 10-19-2014 11:45 AM

Thanks Diane (fionna51) for picking out my Gilded Autumn card in your favourites list this week - much appreciated!

Holstein 10-19-2014 12:20 PM

Thanks Nancy for starting the cas thread. Here are some wonderful cas cards I favored this week.

Snowy Birdies FS402 by kiagc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FS402, Snowy Wishes by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Boo! by whippetgirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1415 His Refuge by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC510 Ornamental Pine by pawallen142 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
You're Wonderful! by jdmommy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS294 Autumn Blessings by LuvLee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS294, Mascline by ashjoy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Have a great week!

karrenj 10-19-2014 12:47 PM

Thanks so much, Diane, for mentioning my Jug of Flowers card. And thanks to Karen for letting me know.

tessaduck 10-19-2014 01:24 PM

Thanks, Angie! Thanks, Karen! Jazzed!!

k dunbrook 10-19-2014 01:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by catluvr2 (Post 20786217)
A big thanks to Karen (k dunbrook) for the notifications! I so appreciate your hard work.

Awwhh...happy to bring good news.

k dunbrook 10-19-2014 01:42 PM

Thanks so very much Linda, for including my card here....it was a really fun one to make.
hugs,
Karen

kiagc 10-19-2014 01:55 PM

OMGoodness, what a surprise, thank you Linda (Holstein) for the mention of Snowy Birdies in your CAS list - such a treat - and many thanks to Karen (K dunbrook) for letting me know, have a great week

Kia

whippetgirl 10-19-2014 02:58 PM

Thanks to two great ladies, Linda and Priscilla, for the mention of my 'BOO' card here. You brought a smile to my face this evening! Thanks to you, Karen, for your dedication to this weekly feature.

Jacquie J 10-19-2014 03:17 PM

Thank you Priscilla (catluvr2) for including my poinsettia card in your favorites, and thank to Karen (k dunbrook) for letting me know!

simplybeautiful 10-19-2014 03:22 PM

Priscilla (catluvr2) for mentioning my Denim Feathers card in your favorites and big thanks to Karen (k dunbrook) for letting me know!
always brings a smile!

scrapaholic007 10-19-2014 03:24 PM

Thank you Pricilla! Karen, thank you for letting me know! Animated Thank You

basement stamper 10-19-2014 04:52 PM

Thank you!

Thank you so much for favoring my card Priscilla! And thanks to Karen for letting me know! :)

susanbri 10-19-2014 05:06 PM

Lots of mine have been listed already but here are those that haven't been:

Reverse Poppies by fionna51 - learned a great tip from this card - ink up large surfaces of rubber with various distress inks and spritz with water to avoid the frustration of getting a good image with just one colour!

IC463, HYCCT1418, Scrollwork Christmas by k dunbrook - love the stencil behind the faux-stitched snowflake

IC463 ~ Embossed Joy by sistersandie - fabulous layers of white-on-white and texture

HYCCT1410 Missing Stars! by hdp - great use of stars and sentiment - very adaptable for a Christmas card too

Warm Wishes by jeanmanis - sweet little village on snowy hills

Happy Holidays by NikiE - another lovely snowy village

CAS CHRISTMAS by Tammie E - more beautiful white-on-white

Circle Greeting Cutout Tag Set by kittie747 - fabulous Christmas tags

hskelly 10-19-2014 07:32 PM

Thanks so much Priscilla for including my Winer Wishes card in your favorites this week. As always, thanks to Karen for letting me know - I appreciate you!

die cut diva 10-19-2014 08:26 PM

Thank you Nancy and Angie for mentioning my Hi There card in your list of favorites. :)

k dunbrook 10-20-2014 02:41 AM

Thanks so very much Susan, for the mention of my card here....smiling!

kittie747 10-20-2014 02:50 AM

Susan, thanks so much for mentioning my Circle Cutout tags this week. I appreciate it.

fionna51 10-20-2014 03:30 AM

Thanks so much, Susan! You made me smile this morning!

scrappigramma2 10-20-2014 03:55 AM

Oh goodness... Nancy... thank you so much for mentioning my Just a Note card! You truly made my day!!!

buddy'smama 10-20-2014 05:55 AM

Here are my favorites:

CC500 Fall and Winter Notes by nancy littrell - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC510 stitching close-up by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Here for you by stampingwriter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS294: Pierced Oval by Precious Kitty - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
TLC503 Giant eraser flowers by f.schles - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS294 Pink in my Pocket by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Gingerbread Trio by kiagc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1413 Just a Note by scrappigramma2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS294 Christmas Poinsettia Wishes by glowbug - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
*CAS294 HYCCT1413 TLC503 Wreath by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jeanmanis 10-20-2014 06:18 AM

Thank you Susan for including my card on your list and to Karen for letting me know! Have a wonderful week, everyone!

catluvr2 10-20-2014 09:35 AM

Big hugs and thanks you's to Linda (Holstein) and Ruthie (buddy'smama) for including me in your lists of CAS favorites - super way to start a Monday!

hobbydujour 10-20-2014 10:30 AM

Thanks so much, Ruthie, for listing my card as one of your favorites. I truly a[ppreciate it. Thanks again, Karen, for your ever vigilant notification. Hugs, Sallie

NikiE 10-20-2014 12:58 PM

Susan, thank you so very much for mentioning my card! Hugs!

kiagc 10-20-2014 01:18 PM

Thank you bunches Ruthie (buddy'smama) for mentioning my card Gingerbread Trio in your CAS favs for the week - so very pleased, hugs, Kia