Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   Favorites Forum (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/favorites-forum-447/)
-   -   CAS (Clean and Simple) Favorites for the week ending Sunday, November 8, 2015 (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/favorites-forum-447/cas-clean-simple-favorites-week-ending-sunday-november-8-2015-a-605227/)

fionna51 11-07-2015 07:30 PM

CAS (Clean and Simple) Favorites for the week ending Sunday, November 8, 2015

What a week! My daughter ran the NY marathon and I had her kids for 6 days while mom and dad were in NY. My daughter-in-law gave us another little bitty grandson, whose name is Oakley Gibbs. (Gibbs is a family name on my side of the family) So I had their kids for a couple of days when she went for an emergency c-section. I've now had two days of "normal". :rolleyes:

Here's some beauties I found in the gallery this week...in between all the happenings...

Carolinakathy *a new-to-me stamper*
swldebbie
Biggan
frenziedstamper
hobbydujour
gunilla.holmqvist
Stamping-C *a new-to-me stamper*
Sherrie-crafts4fun *a new-to-me stamper*
hobbydujour
yoorah *a new-to-me stamper*
sistersandie
Arizona Maine
tessaduck
byHelenG *a new-to-me stamper*
paperberrylane *a new-to-me stamper*
mfb
susie australia
Ardyth
Simone N
rokale *a new-to-me stamper*
Therez *a new-to-me stamper*
karrenj
Ardyth
Bar
k dunbrook
Weekend Warrior

Whew! I managed to find a lot! But I didn't post everything. I left plenty for you to share!

fionna51 11-07-2015 07:33 PM

This thread is open to everyone and is a great way to recognize the work of SCS's many talented CAS artists.

There are really only two "rules" here on the thread:

The Gallery posts you link to should be in the CAS style...

--------------------------------
And what does it mean to be Clean and Simple?
It's all about the design.
* Uncluttered
* lots of white or open space
* one main focal point
--------------------------------

...and they should be from the past week.

Did you find your way to this thread because someone listed one of YOUR creations as a favorite? In addition to saying thank you, we encourage you to pay that smile you're probably wearing right now forward by sharing a few of the cards/projects YOU favorite-ed this week.

Need help linking your Favorites? Follow these steps:

1. Load this week's Favorites thread in your first browser tab. Scroll down and click the Go Advanced button.

2. Open a second tab (or a separate window). Go to the Gallery and click on "My Favorites."

3. Click on a card you have saved. At the top, highlight the web address. Hit Ctrl+C to copy.

4. Switch back to the first tab and hit Ctrl+V to paste your link there. Hit Enter twice to add a blank line. Repeat as many times as needed for all your links.

5. Click the Preview Post button and check that your links work. Then click the Submit Reply button.

wavejumper 11-07-2015 10:01 PM

Thank you Diane for opening the thread and to all the notifiers.

You have been busy! I hope they had a good time.

I'm not always great about what is CAS...some self identified here and I would think they were more...some I hope are not insulted I put it here and not the other one.

CAS349, TLC558 JOY by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Can we go for a walk? by Stamping-C - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS349 Quiet please...critters hibernating. by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Baubles by whippetgirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1530SURVIVOR shine by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Holiday Glitter by jamieruthp - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1531A Be Kind by UnderstandBlue - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1531B Tired Bird by kyann22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1501A Windy Wishes by superjen - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

hobbydujour 11-08-2015 05:05 AM

Thank you, Diane, for including my cards on your list. It means a lot to me and I appreciate your nod. Thanks, Karen, for giving of your time to send me this happy news. Hugs, Sallie

tessaduck 11-08-2015 05:24 AM

Thanks, Diane and Wavejumper, for choosing my gold cards as CAS favorites this week. Gold and white are so classy, and just invite CAS! Thanks to Karen for the head's up. Jazzed!

k dunbrook 11-08-2015 05:24 AM

Thanks so very much Diane, for including my card here today. Always a thrill and very appreciated.

Fantastic cas cards this week ladies....keep the fantastic! inspirations coming.

swldebbie 11-08-2015 06:38 AM

Thanks, Diane, for including my scripty love card on your list. So appreciated!

yoorah 11-08-2015 08:26 AM

Thank you for your sweet tag Fionna51!

karrenj 11-08-2015 09:05 AM

Thanks so much for mentioning my card Diane and thanks also to Karen for letting me know.

jamieruthp 11-08-2015 09:31 AM

Super excited to have my card mentioned along with these beautiful creations!!, Thank you so much!!

Weekend Warrior 11-08-2015 10:51 AM

Big thanks

Thank you Diane (post #1) for listing my Christmas Wreath card in your favourties this week ! You made my day!

And thank you Karen for the happy news :)

Have a wonderful day ladies!

Cindy

Shoe Girl 11-08-2015 12:58 PM

Thank you Karen for sending all these great notification off to these wonderful crafters. We sure appreciate you taking the time.

Thank you to all the great hostesses that helped on the HYCCT challenges.

Here are my CAS favorites this week:
HYCCT1528 Rainbow by kramomma - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1503 Fierce by mrslaird - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT556 Golden Mercies by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1509, Diane's Hope by annsforte3 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1512 Thanks a BUNCH by UnderstandBlue - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT556 Thanksgiving Gold Burst by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FC:WT556 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1502 Abstract by Scrapacat - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

I know I missed a lot of cards. Please show me your favorites. I look forward to checking them out.

Big hugs!!! Lisa

beesmom 11-08-2015 01:06 PM

Here's a few of my faves:
IC518 Christmas Deco by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Bundle UP! CAS349 by kiagc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FC:WT556 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS349 Holiday Hugs by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1531A thankful for you by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Benzi 11-08-2015 01:51 PM

Here are a few I ran across this week that were very special:

HYCCT1509 Sparkly Peace by UnderstandBlue - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT556 ~ Christmas Colours by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1530SURVIVOR quilt by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Let's Party Mice Trio by swldebbie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

kiagc 11-08-2015 02:43 PM

Sending you bunches of thanks Maura for mentioning Bundle Up this week - you know it is a real kick to get a mention here .... thank you

thanks also to Karen for delivering happy mail

catluvr2 11-08-2015 02:57 PM

Thank you Karen for the happy mail!

Thank you wavejumper and Maura (beesmom) for favoriting cards of mine this week - always such an honor to make this list!

UnderstandBlue 11-08-2015 03:09 PM

Thank you Lisa & Brenda - you made my day!

It's been so fun to see all the amazing HYCCT cards in your picks this month - I love seeing all the new people's names in here. So fun.

rokale 11-08-2015 03:39 PM

thank you so much Fionna51 for favouriting my card this week and thanks to k dunbrook for notifying me. you ladies made my day :).

catluvr2 11-08-2015 04:10 PM

A few I especially liked this week:

WT556 - Autumn Song by BobbiesGirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS351 Fall Fun by Scraperwannabe - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1531B Tired Bird by kyann22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1506, Stacy's Kitty Trio by annsforte3 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1531A Be Kind by UnderstandBlue - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

BobbiesGirl 11-08-2015 05:54 PM

Thanks so much, Priscilla for liking my Autumn Song. That makes me feel special. And thanks Karen for telling me.

annsforte3 11-08-2015 06:11 PM

Thank you to Lisa and Priscilla, wow it was so nice to see that you have listed one of my cards as a favorite!

Karen, so many thanks for letting me know about the post!! Hugs!

swldebbie 11-08-2015 06:28 PM

Oh, Brenda! Thanks so much for the mention. Always an honor, but even more so when outside my comfort zone with a card. So appreciate it!

susie australia 11-08-2015 08:56 PM

Thank you so much Fionna for including me on your wonderful list. It is a shock and an honour to be on this incredible thread.

Karen than you very much for the happy mail.

Reddyisco 11-09-2015 10:25 AM

Lisa and Maura......thanks so much for including my card in your list of faves this week....it is so very much appreciated! Karen.....thanks for letting me know and for your continued dedication to this process!!!

Stamping-C 11-09-2015 10:59 AM

Thank you so much Diane and wavejumper for choosing my card :D
And thank you Karen for letting me know.

tessaduck 11-09-2015 11:37 AM

Thanks to Maura for choosing my gold rose card, and to Brenda (Benzi) for choosing the cat on a quilt card. Jazzed to be recognized in the CAS faves! Thanks to Karen, queen of CAS notifications.

superjen 11-09-2015 02:07 PM

Thank you so much for the shout out!

mfb 11-09-2015 04:18 PM

Thank you for mentioning my card Diane! And thank you to Karen for letting me know!

swldebbie 11-10-2015 09:47 AM

Here are my CAS favorites from last week...

Bundle UP! CAS349 by kiagc

HYCCT1528 - Rainbow Hello by simplybeautiful

SC69 Fiesta by Jeanne S

Fall Birthday by River's mom NEW-TO-ME-STAMPER

MCV27 - Jolly Holiday by Ardyth

Pumpkin Bouquet Card by Simone N

susanbri 11-10-2015 07:17 PM

I had friends visiting over the weekend and yesterday so didn't have time to get to this till now. Here are my favourites:

WT556 Wedding Wishes by beesmom

Autumn Thanks by Nin Nin **new to me stamper**

*WT556 Ornament by hobbydujour

Flurry of Wishes with Bling by darhm

Red and Gold Christmas by Loll Thompson

Holiday Gift Tags by Petal Pusher

CAS349 - BEARY SNOWY DAY by Tammie E

HYCCT1528 Rainbow Thanks by CAKath

FS456 Peaceful Snow by catluvr2

hobbydujour 11-11-2015 03:47 AM

Thank you, Susan, for mentioning my card. Always a thrill to be on this thread. I truly appreciate it. Thank you, Karen, for ever being on the job and letting me know. Hugs to you both, Sallie

kiagc 11-11-2015 03:47 AM

Thank you very much Debbie for mentioning Bundle Up in your faves - you planted a smile on me today

thanks Karen for the notice.

beesmom 11-11-2015 03:09 PM

Susan, thanks so much for choosing my wedding wishes card - I was so happy with how it turned out so I am glad you liked it too!

Thanks, Karen for your time in sending the happy mail!

catluvr2 11-15-2015 03:27 AM

Thanks to Susan (susanbri) for adding my card to your favs - you're so sweet! Sorry this thank you is late, not a lot of time in the galleries this week.

Thank you, Karen, for the happy mail!