Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   Favorites Forum (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/favorites-forum-447/)
-   -   CAS (Clean and Simple) Favorites for Week Ending 2/28/16 (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/favorites-forum-447/cas-clean-simple-favorites-week-ending-2-28-16-a-607903/)

swldebbie 02-27-2016 07:39 PM

CAS (Clean and Simple) Favorites for Week Ending 2/28/16

Hi, all -We CAS Favorites hostesses are really mixing it up this month - Susan and I switched weeks so that she could enjoy some much needed R&R with family, Karen did some pinch hitting for Nancy last week. Well, if nothing else, we are flexible and make a great team.

Lots of great CAS cards in the gallery this week. Knowing that I was starting the thread this week, I tried to do some gallery gazing each day, but you know how that goes - you STILL miss some great artwork. So I'll share mine, but am looking to all of you to let me know what I missed.

So let's get started...
CAS365 Daffodil by hobbydujour
Wowza! Are you all as enamored with Sallie's talent as I am? This daffodil rocks!

CAS Thank You by brian
I love how Brian paired his "long" sentiment with a"long" card.

So Grateful by stamp_momma
Lori's faux fresco is gorgeous and still allows for that open CAS look.

CC571 Beautiful Birthday Wishes bybeesmom
Maura's floral beauty had me adding those gorgeous blooms to my inky wish list.

To All My Peepsby akeptlife
Jeanne's Easter/Spring watercolor is just so darned sweet. Love the soft colors.

No Line Orange blossoms by JBgreendawn
Stacy's no line coloring is AMAZING!

So Sorry Collage by jacqueline*** NEW-TO-ME-STAMPER ***
Gorgeous sympathy card collage.

WT572 Crappy Day? by Weekend Warrior
This one really made me LOL - Love how Cindy made her chick look so angry about "the mess."

IC534 A Pork Slider by DandI93
Irene gets my vote for creativity with her piggy puzzle!

IC534 Mr. and Mrs by Holstein
Linda's wedding card is both unexpected, with it's white on black, and elegant. What a beauty!

Those are my picks. What were yours? Do tell!

swldebbie 02-27-2016 07:39 PM

3. Click on a card you have saved. At the top, highlight the web address. Hit Ctrl+C to copy.

4. Switch back to the first tab and hit Ctrl+V to paste your link there. Hit Enter twice to add a blank line. Repeat as many times as needed for all your links.

5. Click the Preview Post button and check that your links work. Then click the Submit Reply button.

Shoe Girl 02-28-2016 03:11 AM

Thank you Debbie for starting the thread and to Karen for sending happy mail.

I had hoped to add favorites last week but came back from vacation sick so I did not log in for a couple of days.

Here is my CAS favorites this week:
CAS365 just because by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS365 - City Sunshine by BobbiesGirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT572 Crappy Day? by Weekend Warrior - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
hairball by luvs2stamp2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT572 - Challenges by susie nelson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC534 Poppy by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC534 Row Boat by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Clean and Simple Spring Bouquet by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC534 Fresh Foliage by beesmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FC:IC534 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC534 A Pork Slider by DandI93 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Show me what I missed, what are your CAS favorites this week?

Happy crafting!

swldebbie 02-28-2016 03:47 AM

Glad you are feeling better, Lisa.

kiagc 02-28-2016 05:01 AM

Some beauties from the past week

IC534 Blessings of the Day by beesmom

IC534 Minimalist Sympathy by artystamper

IC534 Mr. and Mrs by Holstein

IC534 - Nature's Grace by girlgeek101

FC:IC534 by Reddyisco

Clean and Simple Spring Bouquet by kittie747

IC534 Row Boat by catluvr2

IC534, Framed Monochromatic by k dunbrook

IC534 Poppy by hobbydujour

IC534 ~ Flower Trio by sistersandie

CAS365 Spring! by peeps321

Benzi 02-28-2016 05:14 AM

TLC574 dream big by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Wonderful White by UnderstandBlue - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Lavender Fields by JBgreendawn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS365 - Springtime Hello by swldebbie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC534 Poppy by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC534 Row Boat by catluvr2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

One Pretty Flower by meisu4 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Waiting for Spring by kiagc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FC:IC534 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC534 Mr. and Mrs by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A314 Hog Mail by DandI93 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Hoppy Easter by nwilliams6 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

kittie747 02-28-2016 06:04 AM

Lisa, thank you so much for mentioning my Clean and Simple Spring Bouquet card this week. I appreciate it.

k dunbrook 02-28-2016 06:43 AM

Thanks so very much Kia, for the mention of my card here....it is always an honor and a joy!
hugs,
Karen

hobbydujour 02-28-2016 06:45 AM

Thank you, Debbie, Kia, Brenda and Lisa, for each mentioning a card of mine on your lists. It is always a thrill to be on this thread since, IMO, CAS is not an easy style....looks easy, but takes a lot of thought. Thank you, Karen, for giving of your time every Sunday to bring happy news to so many. You are appreciated too. Hugs, Sallie

kiagc 02-28-2016 06:51 AM

Thank you bunches Brenda (Benzi) for mentioning Waiting for Spring in your faves - so happy!

and thank you Karen for bringing me the news ...

tessaduck 02-28-2016 07:00 AM

Lisa! Brenda! WooHoo! Thanks for choosing a tessaduck CAS card as a favorite from last week. Jazzed! Thanks to Karen for the heads' up.

kittie747 02-28-2016 07:21 AM

Kia, I sure do appreciate you mentioning my Clean and Simple Spring Bouquet card this week. Thank you so much.

swldebbie 02-28-2016 07:23 AM

Thank you, Brenda (Benzi)! Just took a break from cooking/cleaning out the fridge and there was Karen's happy mail! What a great surprise. You ladies rock!

Holstein 02-28-2016 07:24 AM

Thanks BIG time to Debbie, Kia and Benzi for the mention of my Mr and Mrs. card. Doing the happy dance. It always feel good to get a cas card right. Thanks, Karen for your precious time each weekend notifying. Here are some cas favorites of mine:

IC534 Oval Window by LateBlossom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC534 - Bon Voyage by girlgeek101 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS365 just because by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Flirty Fancy and Frilly by kiagc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS365 Yellow Daffi by lisa lara - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

tessaduck 02-28-2016 08:32 AM

Thanks, Linda! We really scored with that play day, right? Thanks again, Karen.

artystamper 02-28-2016 09:49 AM

Thank you Kia for listing my minimalist sympathy card as a fav CAS project this week - I appreciate your kindness!!

kiagc 02-28-2016 10:30 AM

Bunches of thanks to Linda (Holstein) for mentioning Flirty Fancy and Frilly in your faves - I am doing the happy dance....

many thanks Karen for letting me know ... we have a lovely Sunday here and I hope you are getting some of this sunshine up your way!

hugs,

catluvr2 02-28-2016 10:44 AM

Thank you Lisa (Shoe Girl), Kia (kiacg), and Brenda (Benzi) for adding my Row Boat card to your CAS favs today! This is really special for me because it is made up of three things that I have struggled with: ONE LAYER, STAMP, COLOR. Thanks so much for the encouragement!

Thank you Karen for the notifications - you rock!

Here are a few I found this week that were special to me:

IC534 "My Man Beau" by jaydekay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Ooops! by creatingsimply - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT572 Crappy Day? by Weekend Warrior - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Honeycomb Hello by copsmonkey - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS365, So Blessed by genistamps - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

beesmom 02-28-2016 11:22 AM

A hearty thank you to Kia, Debbie and Lisa for the shout-out today - as always, I am honored and grateful!

Thank you Karen, for the happy mail!

Here are mine:

A sweet Heart by Ausmex - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Hoppy Easter by nwilliams6 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Waiting for Spring by kiagc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC Swirls by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS365 Scoring by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Lavender Fields by JBgreendawn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS365 - Springtime Hello by swldebbie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

luvs2stamp2 02-28-2016 11:38 AM

thanks Lisa (Shoe Girl) for mentioning my card hairball, i never know if anyone ever looks at my cards. thanks karen for letting me know. you all are the best

swldebbie 02-28-2016 12:05 PM

Thanks, Maura (beesmom) - for including me on your list and for all your kind comments. So appreciate both!

Thanks, too, to Karen for making a return trip to my gallery to share the happy news.

Holstein 02-28-2016 12:45 PM

Thank-you so much Maura for mentioning my card.....happy, happy Sunday. Thanks again Karen for all your time. Hugs, Linda

kiagc 02-28-2016 01:19 PM

Thank you Maura (beesmom) for mentioning Waiting for Spring in your faves for the week -

and thanks Karen for letting me know.

BobbiesGirl 02-28-2016 02:27 PM

Thanks to ShoeGirl for mentioning my Daffodil card CAS365 - City Sunshine by BobbiesGirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers and thanks so much to Karen for letting me know.

peeps321 02-28-2016 04:39 PM

Thank you Kia for mentioning my Spring card as a fav! I really appreciate it! And thanks to Karen for letting me know. ;)

lisa lara 02-28-2016 09:09 PM

Oh thank you Linda (Holstein) for the shout out. Makes my day.
Here are my faves:

swldebbie - CAS365 - SPRINGTIME HELLO

jaydekay - CAS365 FRAMED DAFFODILS

Anne Ryan - CAS365...NO DAFFODILS TODAY

justwritedesigns - BIRDBATH BIRTHDAY CAS365

hobbydujour - *CAS365 DAFFODIL

nwilliams6 02-29-2016 02:04 AM

Karen, thanks for letting me know that Brenda (Benzi) and Maura (beesmom) listed my Happy Easter card as one of their CAS faves. I had so much fun doing that card and I really appreciate Brenda and Maura taking the time to look at it and mention it here! Thanks girls - you are soooo sweet!!! Hugz!

Weekend Warrior 02-29-2016 04:37 AM

Group Hug!

Thanks Debbie (post #1), Lisa (post #2) and Priscilla (post #3) for listing my Crappy Day? card in your favourites this week. Glad my silly card gave you a laugh....you certainly made me smile this week!

And thank you Karen for the happy news!

Cindy :D

hobbydujour 02-29-2016 09:07 AM

Thank you so much, Lisa, for mentioning my card. Coming from you...a MASTER of CAS....it is thrilling. Thank you, Karen, for always being on the alert and bring such happy news. Hugs, Sallie

swldebbie 02-29-2016 09:22 AM

Thanks, Lisa (Lisa lara) for the mention - way to get a girl's Monday off on the right track!

Thanks, too, to Karen, for all your tireless notifications. You are the best!

Anne Ryan 02-29-2016 07:10 PM

Thanks so much Ms. Lisa Lara for the shout out. I never come over to this side of the fence since I don't really do CAS, but because Karen is on top of her game, I saw the email. Coming from the CAS queen, I am delighted you chose my card as one of your favorites. Thanks so much for that, lisa. Hugs

Karen, many thanks for the email! Always a great thing to see no matter what time of day.

Hugs ladies
Anne

Stamperrobin 02-29-2016 07:39 PM

Thank you Maura!! I just now saw the notification from Karen! Thank you Karen!
I'm so sorry this thank you is late!!
Made my Monday for sure sweet friends!

DandI93 03-02-2016 01:58 AM

Thank you Debbie and Lisa for mentioning my "A Pork Slider " card in your favorites and Thank you Brenda for mentioning my "Hog Mail" card in your favorites for the week. It is always an honor.

Thank you Karen for letting me know. Hugs for everyone

jacqueline 03-02-2016 03:39 PM

TY Debbie for the mention...and in the first post too. Glad you liked my card - unfortunate circumstance for making it. I noticed we joined SCS around the same time yet we haven't met before. We must run in different circles. ;) Pleased to "meet" you!

susie nelson 03-03-2016 09:19 PM

Thanks, shoegirl, for looking at my giggle challenge. Actually, I didn't think it was so funny as it was so true.

I appreciate the mention.

fionna51 03-05-2016 05:53 PM

Late, late, late...

Ah, I am late, and so I was just going to skip this week, but OMG, there are some missed beauties. So I'm going to share anyway, Saturday night or not. :rolleyes:

grannytranny
shoogendoorn
Jacquie J
stampd76
Schofield27
genesis
jentimko
Benzi
mfb
lisa lara
Ardyth

Glad to be able to share some that were missed...

Benzi 03-05-2016 06:11 PM

Diane, better late than never, right? I am so pleased you liked my card, Being Your Friend, and listed it in your favorites. It was a fun card to make.

justwritedesigns 03-06-2016 07:15 AM

Thank you so much, Lisa Lara, for mentioning my Birdbath Birthday! You are so sweet to do this & I apologize for being late..I don't know how I missed it..must be because I'm always so surprised to mentioned here, lol.

Thanks, Karen, for letting me know.
Hugs,
Julie

k dunbrook 03-06-2016 08:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fionna51 (Post 21190802)
Ah, I am late, and so I was just going to skip this week, but OMG, there are some missed beauties. So I'm going to share anyway, Saturday night or not. :rolleyes:

grannytranny
shoogendoorn
Jacquie J
stampd76
Schofield27
genesis
jentimko
Benzi
mfb
lisa lara
Ardyth

Glad to be able to share some that were missed...

Just saw this Diane...am on it!

shoogendoorn 03-06-2016 09:26 AM

Diane, thanks for picking my card Remarkable You! as one of your CAS favorites! It's always nice to know when my work brings pleasure to others. :) And thank you Karen for letting me know. That's a lot to keep up with!

I enjoyed singing along (in my head!) with the song you have listed too, Diane. We sang it last week and the words and music are wonderful!

I'll stand with arms high and heart abandoned,
in awe of the One who gave it all.
I'll stand, my soul, Lord, to You surrendered,
all I am is Yours.