Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Closed Thread
Old 10-26-2020, 06:31 AM   #1  
SCS Community Manager Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 392 Likes on 181 Posts
Send a message via Skype™ to UnderstandBlue
Squirrel Master Challenge Thread FF21

Challenge Title: Watercolor Wednesday Inspired
Hostess: UnderstandBlue aka Lydia
Keyword: FF21UnderstandBlueA
Date: 11.01.2021

Welcome to Falliday Fest 2021! We have a ton of great challenges and tutorials for you this week, so get your mojo ready to create beautiful things!

My challenge is Watercolor Wednesday Inspired - our newest challenge is Watercolor Wednesday Forum at Splitcoaststampers - and they have done some beautiful things! They have a unique combination of challenge prompts and mini-tutorials to help you gain skill in watercolor My challenge is to use one of the Watercolor Wednesday Forum at Splitcoaststampers challenge prompts or tutorials to create a fall or winter card. I can't wait to see what you do!

I chose this tutorial - how to paint loose watercolor bees! WCW053 - 6/02/2021 - How to paint a Bumblebee by kiagc at Splitcoaststampers

VIEW THE GALLERY FOR THIS CHALLENGE Gallery at Splitcoaststampers
View the Falliday Fest Gallery Falliday Fest 2021 by contrapat at Splitcoaststampers
View the Falliday Fest Master Challenge Thread Master Challenge Thread FF21 by UnderstandBlue at Splitcoaststampers

UPLOADING INSTRUCTIONS:
1. All Falliday Fest Challenge Entries must be uploaded to the Falliday Fest Gallery, with the specific challenge keyword, no later than November 19, 2021 at 12:00 Noon Central Time to be eligible for our fabulous prizes! Post a link to your entry in this thread.
2. You may not combine challenges, but you are welcome to create multiple cards for each challenge.
3. Please remember to put in the correct keyword when uploading your image. Copying and pasting the challenge keyword is recommended to avoid typos.
Attached Thumbnails
Master Challenge Thread FF21-img_1020-small.jpg   Master Challenge Thread FF21-ff21understandbluea_wcw019_annsforte3_autumn_woods_by_annsforte3.jpg   Master Challenge Thread FF21-ff21understandbluea_wcw020_annsforte3_holly_leaves_by_annsforte3.jpg   Master Challenge Thread FF21-ff21understandbluea_wcw071_annsforte3_harvest_moon_by_annsforte3.jpg   Master Challenge Thread FF21-h2o_poinsettia_holidays_hb_by_hbrown.jpg  

My Gallery |My Blog | My Videos |
Love Splitcoast?
Help us love our volunteers by shopping at Amazon

Last edited by UnderstandBlue; 11-01-2021 at 05:32 AM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Splitcoast Artist in Residence
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
Mix-Ability Challenge Hostess

Received 430 Likes on 204 Posts

Challenge Title: A Century Throwback
Hostess: dini (Dina Kowal)
Keyword: FF21dini
Date: 11/1/2021

I thought it might be fun to peer back 100 years to see how the cool kids were creating back in 1921! Here is a magazine cover for your inspiration - please feel free to use the colors, layout, or imagery for your holiday creation! I've pulled some key colors out to the side so they're easier to see.

View the Falliday Fest Gallery Falliday Fest 2021 by contrapat at Splitcoaststampers
View the Falliday Fest Master Challenge Thread Master Challenge Thread FF21 by UnderstandBlue at Splitcoaststampers

UPLOADING INSTRUCTIONS:
1. All Falliday Fest Challenge Entries must be uploaded to the Falliday Fest Gallery, with the specific challenge keyword, no later than November 19, 2021 at 12:00 Noon Central Time to be eligible for our fabulous prizes! Post a link to your entry in this thread.
2. Cards with combined challenges may not count as more than one entry for prizes. You are welcome to create multiple cards for each challenge.
3. Please remember to put in the correct keyword - FF21dini - when uploading your image. Copying and pasting the challenge keyword is recommended to avoid typos.

You can find all the details in the Falliday Fest Challenge Forum!

Please have fun - these challenges are for YOU! We want you to head into the holiday season with a full stash of beautiful cards and projects to give.
Attached Thumbnails
Master Challenge Thread FF21-img_0258.jpg  
Vincent Van Gogh

Last edited by UnderstandBlue; 11-01-2021 at 05:32 AM..
Splitcoast Team Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Challenge Title: TAG TIME
Hostess: stamp_momma aka Lori
Keyword: FF21stampmomma
Date: 11.01.2021

Welcome to Falliday Fest 2021! We have a ton of great challenges and tutorials for you this week, so get your mojo ready to create beautiful things!

My challenge is designed to get your ready for quick gifts and special treats this season. I'd like you to create a set of gift tags - minimum 4 that can be added to baked holiday goods or gifts for a special presentation.

UPLOADING INSTRUCTIONS:
2. You may not combine challenges, but you are welcome to create multiple cards for each challenge.
3. Please remember to put in the correct keyword when uploading your image. Copying and pasting the challenge keyword is recommended to avoid typos.
Attached Thumbnails
Master Challenge Thread FF21-gingerbreadmen_tags_hb_by_hbrown.jpeg   Master Challenge Thread FF21-ff21stampmomma_annsforte3_northern_lights_tags_by_annsforte3.jpeg  

cool tool reviews from your Splitcoaststampers Product Focus Team

Last edited by UnderstandBlue; 11-01-2021 at 05:31 AM..
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 36 Likes on 23 Posts

Challenge Title: Colorful Pumpkins
Hostess: hbrown AKA Holly
Keyword: FF21hbrown
Date: November 3, 2021

Welcome to Falliday Fest 2021!! So glad you are here and joining in the fun!!

My fondest fall memories are of going to the pumpkin patch and picking out pumpkins every year. I love seeing all the different varieties and shapes and sizes of pumpkins, and it's really cool to see pumpkins that are white or green or almost-black colors. This year I've seen some of my stampy friends painting pumpkins in a rainbow of colors and arranging them on their front porches/steps.

My challenge is to create a fall-themed card or project with a pumpkin(s) BUT the pumpkin(s) can NOT be orange. Make your pumpkin any color under the rainbow except for orange.

You CAN have orange on the rest of your card, just not on the pumpkin(s).

I can't wait to see what colors your pumpkins will be! Have fun!

UPLOADING INSTRUCTIONS:

Thank you to all who have made samples for my challenge. Look at these beautiful creations!
Attached Thumbnails
Master Challenge Thread FF21-fall-teal-pumpkin-hb.jpg   Master Challenge Thread FF21-ff21hbrown_wcw070_annsforte3_blue_pumpkin_by_annsforte3.jpg   Master Challenge Thread FF21-ff21hbrown_wcw070_annsforte3_green_and_yellow_pumpkins_by_annsforte3.jpg   Master Challenge Thread FF21-img_0262scs_by_dini.jpg  

luvstochatchatCHAT

Received 296 Likes on 146 Posts

Challenge Title: Decorate A Gnome
Hostess: Luvtostampstampstamp (aka Rebekah)
Keyword: FF21luvtostampstampstamp
Date: November 3, 2021

Welcome to day two of Falliday Fest 2021!

My challenge for you is to use a gnome or gnome house and decorate/color/embellish for the holiday of your choice! Let’s see those festive gnomes and homes! Thankful gnomes, merry gnomes, falling in love gnomes, birthday gnomes you name the celebration and festivity!!

Here is a free digi image for your use if you don’t have any gnomes (Thank you Dini): https://www.iostamps.com/product/H1897-DG.html
And a freebie SVG file: https://bearly.art/products/gnomes

I can't wait to see your amazing creations that will turn the gallery into holiday magic.

View the Falliday Fest Master Challenge Thread, Master Challenge Thread FF21 by UnderstandBlue at Splitcoaststampers

UPLOADING INSTRUCTIONS:

Thank you to all who have made samples for my challenge, so appreciated!
Attached Thumbnails
Master Challenge Thread FF21-db63d5e4-fed6-4203-9cfe-83494eed66c4.jpeg   Master Challenge Thread FF21-be2a5b81-7086-41a1-9f53-1c54a766ab8d.jpg   Master Challenge Thread FF21-c661e34c-cec3-4820-9506-1b16c0f30c6a.jpeg   Master Challenge Thread FF21-6fae6192-5c5c-4531-a9ca-5a0116c22746.jpg   Master Challenge Thread FF21-23ec611a-f0d1-4445-89d3-626ea1063114.jpg  

Master Challenge Thread FF21-87ba1f69-3a9e-4aad-8877-ccebea0b9592.jpg  
Falliday & VSN Hostess, F4All Friday Challenge Guest Designer

Last edited by dini; 11-07-2021 at 05:42 PM..
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 825 Likes on 389 Posts
Squirrel FF21annsforte3 ~ Friday ~ November 5, 2021

Challenge Title: Cardinal Christmas
Hostess: Annsforte3 aka Ann
Keyword: FF21annsforte3
Date: November 5, 2021

Welcome to day three of Falliday Fest 2021!! So glad you are here and joining in the fun!!

When I look out our windows at all of the fir trees on our yard, especially during a first snow fall, my favorite birds to see are the beautiful cardinals swooping down into them. Something about the deep greens and blues combined with the bright bold reds from the cardinals is just so wonderful to view. So sets me in the mood for Christmas and I hope it does for you as well.

My challenge is to use a bright red cardinal on your holiday card! Hopefully you will add some awesome greens too on your card!

I can't wait to see your amazing creations that will turn the gallery into holiday magic.

UPLOADING INSTRUCTIONS:

Thank you to all who have made samples for my challenge, so appreciated!
Attached Thumbnails
Master Challenge Thread FF21-ff21annsforte3-annsforte3-winter-cardinal.jpg   Master Challenge Thread FF21-ff21annsforte3-annsforte3-cardinal-branches.jpg   Master Challenge Thread FF21-ff21annsforte3-annsforte3-gathering-cardinals.jpg   Master Challenge Thread FF21-img_0253_by_dini.jpg   Master Challenge Thread FF21-cardinal_love_cmas_hb_by_hbrown.jpg  

Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Received 149 Likes on 118 Posts
Default FF21ShoeGirl ~ Friday ~ November 5, 2021

Challenge Title: All These Holiday Scraps!!!
Hostess: Shoe Girl aka Lisa
Keyword: FF21ShoeGirl
Date: 11.05.2021

My challenge is All These Holiday Scraps! I have found I have a huge pile of scraps and I finally have them sorted by color and pulled out the holiday papers. Well it is high time to get them used. So pull out your holiday scrap papers and create a card. I can't wait to see how you use your holiday scraps. The smaller the better.

VIEW THE GALLERY FOR THIS CHALLENGE: Gallery at Splitcoaststampers

UPLOADING INSTRUCTIONS:

Thank you to the wonderful sample makers for providing some inspiration for my challenge. Please take a look at their amazing cards.
Attached Thumbnails
Master Challenge Thread FF21-11-5-21-ff21shoegirl-scrappy.jpg   Master Challenge Thread FF21-ff21shoegirl_annsforte3_strips_of_christmas_by_annsforte3.jpg   Master Challenge Thread FF21-ff21shoegirl_annsforte3_punched_scraps_by_annsforte3.jpg   Master Challenge Thread FF21-leftover_dp_cmas_hb_by_hbrown.jpg  

Last edited by dini; 11-07-2021 at 05:52 PM..
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
CARD CASE'R
Splitcoast Gallery Moderator
VSN Coordinator

Received 170 Likes on 134 Posts

Challenge Title: It's 5 O' Clock Somewhere
Hostess: Scraperwannabe (Misti)
Keyword: FF21Scraperwannabe
Date: 11/8/2021

For some people the holidays tend to call for alcohol… whether it’s for recipes, parties, gifts or for surviving family ( )

My challenge for you is to use an alcohol technique, alcohol markers or an image of an drink.

VIEW THE GALLERY FOR THIS CHALLENGE:Gallery at Splitcoaststampers
View the Falliday Fest Gallery: Falliday Fest 2021 by contrapat at Splitcoaststampers
View the Falliday Fest Master Challenge Thread: Master Challenge Thread FF21 by UnderstandBlue at Splitcoaststampers

UPLOADING INSTRUCTIONS:
3. Please remember to put in the correct keyword when uploading your image. Copying and pasting the challenge keyword is recommended to avoid typos
Attached Thumbnails
Master Challenge Thread FF21-9c128046-1eca-49f5-addc-5024c4b5a6aa.jpg  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
VSN Coordinator
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

Received 38 Likes on 29 Posts

Challenge Title: Autumn Gifts
Hostess: LuvLee (Lee)
Keyword: FF21LuvLee
Date: 11-08-2021

Welcome to Falliday Fest 2021! I hope you're caffeinated and well-rested.... or at least caffeinated!! LOL

My challenge is for you to make a Gift Card Holder... any tutorial that you would like... and make sure to use the traditional Fall colors!! There are so many types but I'll link a couple gift card videos below although you can make ANY gift card holder you'd like ....

View the Falliday Fest Gallery Falliday Fest 2020 by Essie Cards at Splitcoaststampers

UPLOADING INSTRUCTIONS:
Attached Thumbnails
Master Challenge Thread FF21-ff21luvlee.jpg   Master Challenge Thread FF21-gift_card_tag_holder_hb_by_hbrown.jpg   Master Challenge Thread FF21-ff21luvlee_annsforte3_wrapped_in_autumn_by_annsforte3.jpg  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 117 Likes on 94 Posts

Challenge Title:Holiday Movies!
Hostess:Kelly (MiamiKel4)
Keyword: FF21Miamikel4
Date: 11/10//2021

Our family LOVES holiday movies! From the Christmas classics like It's A Wonderful LIfe to the oh-so-sweet Frosty The Snowman all the way to the funny National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation, we have a grand time watching them each year. We pop big buckets of popcorn, spinkle in the candies and settle in to watch almost all of them at least once It's our family tradition!

My challenge is simple:
Create a Christmas/Holiday card showcasing a holiday movie of your choice. No other requirements as far as colors or mediums. So grab your popcorn, get your thinking caps on, and have fun creating!

VIEW THE GALLERY FOR THIS CHALLENGE:
Gallery at Splitcoaststampers
View the Falliday Fest Gallery Falliday Fest 2020 by Essie Cards at Splitcoaststampers

UPLOADING INSTRUCTIONS:

Dirty Dozen Alumni
My Instagram: kellyannsanti
My YouTube channel

Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Swapper of the Month March 2013

Received 559 Likes on 458 Posts

Challenge Title: Floating Strips
Hostess: Forest Ranger (Jeanette)
Keyword: FF21Forest Ranger
Date: 11.10.2021

I hope you've been enjoying Falliday Fest 2021! The challenges have been designed to get your creativity going. Is it working?

My challenge is a Tutorial Challenge (with an added dynamic). The tutorial is quite easy - and only requires a piece of acetate (any kind), some paper cut into strips, and foam dimensionals. Check out the Floating Strips Tutorial - Floating Strips on Tutorial at Splitcoaststampers. Since this is Falliday Fest - I want you to use the colors of FALL/AUTUMN on your card - think golds, oranges, rich reds, browns.

Have fun with the challenge!!! I can't wait to see what you create!

UPLOADING INSTRUCTIONS:
Attached Thumbnails
Master Challenge Thread FF21-img_8334.jpg  
DT: Blue Knight Rubber Stamps
Find Me on Instagram
According to Albert Einstein, "Creativity is contagious, pass it on."

Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 565 Likes on 258 Posts

Challenge Title: A View from my Window
Hostess: JRHolbrook
Keyword: FF21JRHolbrook
Date: 11.12.2021

Welcome to the final day of Falliday Fest 2021! There are lots of great challenges and tutorials for you this week! I hope you had lots of fun! Keep creating and be sure to upload all of your wonderful creations by 12 Noon Central Time on November 19, 2021.

My challenge for you is to create a card which includes a window. The card itself could be a window. You could create a view from a window (inside or out) or there may be a window included in a scene on your card. Easy peasy!

VIEW THE GALLERY FOR THIS CHALLENGE - Gallery at Splitcoaststampers
View the Falliday Fest Gallery - Falliday Fest 2021 by contrapat at Splitcoaststampers
View the Falliday Fest Master Challenge Thread - Master Challenge Thread FF21 by UnderstandBlue at Splitcoaststampers

UPLOADING INSTRUCTIONS:
Judy aka Gracie
"Be a rainbow in someone else's cloud."
Maya Angelou
SCS Community Manager Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 392 Likes on 181 Posts
Send a message via Skype™ to UnderstandBlue

Challenge Title: CLARENCE!
Hostess: UnderstandBlue - Lydia
Keyword:FF21UnderstandBlueB
Date: 11.12.2021

Welcome to the final day of Falliday Fest 2021! There are lots of great challenges and tutorials for you this week! I hope you had lots of fun! Keep creating and be sure to upload all of your wonderful creations by 12 Noon Central Time on November 19, 2021.

My challenge for you is to create a card or any other project about CLARENCE - my pet squirrel. Your card can feature a squirrel OR an acorn, a pecan, a peanut or sunflowers - all of these represent Clarence's favorite foods! I have two videos for this challenge that will be included in the cards in my gallery. One today and one later

VIEW THE GALLERY FOR THIS CHALLENGE - Gallery at Splitcoaststampers
View the Falliday Fest Gallery - Falliday Fest 2021 by contrapat at Splitcoaststampers
View the Falliday Fest Master Challenge Thread - Master Challenge Thread FF21 by UnderstandBlue at Splitcoaststampers

UPLOADING INSTRUCTIONS:
Forums at Splitcoaststampers
Attached Thumbnails
Master Challenge Thread FF21-img_0991-blog.jpg   Master Challenge Thread FF21-img_0979.jpg   Master Challenge Thread FF21-squirrel-blog.jpg   Master Challenge Thread FF21-clarence_acorn_hb_by_hbrown.jpg   Master Challenge Thread FF21-img_0265scs_by_dini.jpg  

Master Challenge Thread FF21-ff21understandblueb_annsforte3_sitting_squirrel_by_annsforte3.jpg   Master Challenge Thread FF21-ff21understandblueb_annsforte3_food_for_the_winter_by_annsforte3.jpg   Master Challenge Thread FF21-img_1016.jpg  

My Gallery |My Blog | My Videos |
Love Splitcoast?
Help us love our volunteers by shopping at Amazon