Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   Falliday Fest Archives (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/falliday-fest-archives-443/)
-   -   FF16Naturecoastcrafter Chatter Thread (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/falliday-fest-archives-443/ff16naturecoastcrafter-chatter-thread-613744/)

naturecoastcrafter 10-02-2016 08:03 AM

FF16Naturecoastcrafter Chatter Thread

10 Attachment(s)
Challenge Title: ARE YOU A GOOD WITCH OR A BAD WITCH?
Hostess: naturecoastcrafter (Jean)
Keyword: FF16naturecoastcrafter
Date: Friday, October 21, 2016

Welcome back! Are you having fun? Let's see if we can add to this party! Do you remember when Glinda asked Dorothy, in THE WIZARD OF OZ, "Are you a good witch or a bad witch?" Well, inquiring minds want to know. Are YOU a good witch or a bad witch?
Challenge Instructions: Make a card or project reflecting your preference--Team Glinda, the good witch OR Team Elphaba, the bad witch (OR just maybe you are a little bit of both). Your creations do not have to be Halloween themed. Just have fun with your ideas!

VIEW THE GALLERY FOR THIS CHALLENGE HERE
View the Falliday Fest Gallery HERE
View the Falliday Fest Master Challenge Thread HERE

UPLOADING INSTRUCTIONS:
1. All Falliday Fest Challenge Entries must be uploaded to the Falliday Fest Gallery, with the specific challenge keyword, no later than October 31st, 2016 at 12:00 Noon Central Time to be eligible for our fabulous prizes! Post a link to your entry in this thread.
2. You may not combine challenges, but you are welcome to create multiple cards for each challenge.
3. Please remember to put in the correct keyword when uploading your image. Copying and pasting the challenge keyword is recommended to avoid typos.
4. Please donate as many cards from this challenge as you can to our four Falliday Fest card drives. You can find all the details in the Falliday Fest Challenge Forum!

Thank you for participating in these card drives, and huge thanks to my sample makers, Understandblue, jacqueline, DrSonja, annsforte3, ShoeGirl, LuvLee, and Scraperwannabe for their inspiration!

naturecoastcrafter 10-21-2016 05:52 AM

It's a beautiful day here in Florida. I hope it's the same where you are. Have fun! Make something that makes you happy! Can't see what you've got!

MommaPatti 10-21-2016 06:07 AM

Jean, it's chilly and wet here in Ohio; 55 degrees, grey and raining. A PERFECT day to sit down in the craft room and play along with your challenge!!

JBgreendawn 10-21-2016 06:07 AM

oh how fun Jean, the wheels are already turning :)

naturecoastcrafter 10-21-2016 06:24 AM

Brrrrr. 55 to me is like Permafrost! I don't do cold well. Yes, good day for the studio.

naturecoastcrafter 10-21-2016 06:25 AM

Stacy, I can't wait to see whether you vote for Glinda or Elphaba!!! Or maybe you're sitting on the fence still in this election!!!!

Stamperrobin 10-21-2016 06:45 AM

Thanks for the challenge...I'm afraid I may not have followed the rules, sorry!

FF16 Good by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Thanks for looking anyway!

muscrat 10-21-2016 07:26 AM

Had to edit because I switched patty and jean with each others card!

FF16naturecoastcrafter team good witch by muscrat - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Crafty Julia 10-21-2016 07:52 AM

FF16naturecoastcrafter Good Witch's Gang

Jean- awesome seasonal challenge thanks! I came across this awesome Halloween frame style stamp from Art Impressions yesterday- did a bit of coloring and paper piecing- and added these cool dc black borders from my stamping buddies. The chalkboard style stickers are from Jolie's - finished with my Frankeinstein and Good Witch figures! Here's FF16naturecoastcrafter Good Witch's Gang

Clownmom 10-21-2016 07:58 AM

This one was fun, Jean. Here's my card:

Definitely a GOOD Witch

resqbarbie 10-21-2016 08:45 AM

Had to play in Jean's challenge!

Good Wizard or bad?

sleepyinseattle 10-21-2016 10:20 AM

I guess after seeing the musical I am Team Both! Loved the side of the "wicked" witch they portrayed in this version. Loved this challenge, Jean. It was tailor made for me.

Elphaba and Glinda by sleepyinseattle - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MommaPatti 10-21-2016 10:21 AM

Jean, I'm not much of a cold weather gal either, but I was born and raised in N.E. Ohio, right on Lake Erie, and just haven't moved from these frigid winters, YET!:D DH and I have decided we will retire to a warmer climate, since we are both tired of shoveling snow and scraping ice off the windshield. But we do have gorgeous autumns, with leaves changing colors, and usually nice temperatures in the low 70s. Anyway....

though I am definitely the Elphaba type, I wanted to make a Halloween card for my 3 1/2 year old granddaughter, Esme, who lives in California. So i made her a sweet witch card for your challenge. Thanks for making me grin this morning, and coming up with a fun challenge!

She's a Sweet Witch by MommaPatti - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

naturecoastcrafter 10-21-2016 10:24 AM

What a pretty name, Esme! I wish I could see the leaves!

hobbydujour 10-21-2016 11:17 AM

Had to do a bit of lateral thinking for your challenge since I am a "middle of the roader" basically. Thanks.

GOOD ORNAMENT, BAD PINE

jacqueline 10-21-2016 11:22 AM

My image says "good witch" but my sentiment says "bad witch". I'd say I'm a little of both. Generally, I am a good witch unless, of course, you p--- me off...then I turn instant "b-witch" Watch out!! LOL

Fun challenge Jean and once again, WELCOME to the dirt pile my friend!!

http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...recoastcrafter

casep 10-21-2016 11:27 AM

I am moving my craft room from the smallest bedroom in my house to the largest bedroom in my house. Yay! But right now I am in crafting hell with all my stamps and half my paper in the closet in the new craft room at the opposite end of my house. I am getting my exercise running back and forth!

The hard part of this challenge was deciding which stamp to use. So many ideas. I finally went with a new stamp I had not used yet. I had to go with Elphaba. So delightfully evil. Or maybe not? In Wicked I learned that she was just misunderstood. Fun challenge, Jean! Here's my card FF16naturecoastcrafter Vote for Elphaba by casep - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

peeps321 10-21-2016 11:40 AM

I haven't quite decided if mine is a good witch or a bad witch..hmm..will have to ponder this. Here she is....Thanks for the challenge Jean!

Got Candy?

naturecoastcrafter 10-21-2016 11:48 AM

[QUOTE=
Fun challenge Jean and once again, WELCOME to the dirt pile my friend!![/QUOTE]

Awwwww, thanks, Jacq!

hotwheels 10-21-2016 08:48 PM

Here is my card.
ARE YOU A GOOD WITCH OR A BAD WITCH,HappyHolloween by hotwheels - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

susie australia 10-22-2016 12:09 AM

Oh my goodness, this is spooky!!! Jean I have just logged on to see today's challenges and you will never guess what's on TV right this minute...yep The Wizard of Oz (for the 400th time but I never tire of it LOL. Back tomorrow.

snietje 10-22-2016 12:38 AM

Here is mine I maybe make another one if I find time for it

Witch by snietje - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Snietje

naturecoastcrafter 10-22-2016 02:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by susie australia (Post 21345358)
Oh my goodness, this is spooky!!! Jean I have just logged on to see today's challenges and you will never guess what's on TV right this minute...yep The Wizard of Oz (for the 400th time but I never tire of it LOL. Back tomorrow.

Never underestimate the breadth of my power, my pretty!

germanstampler 10-22-2016 11:44 AM

Thanks for this FUN challenge, Jean. Unfortunately we don't celebrate Halloween in Germany like you in the USA but luckily I have family and friends in the USA I can send my cards. Here is my take :

FF16naturecoastcrafter - Good or bad witch ? by germanstampler - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

lacyquilter 10-22-2016 02:17 PM

Here's my card: witch hat?

tessaduck 10-22-2016 03:32 PM

Good fun witch: FF16naturecoastcrafter spell

JBgreendawn 10-22-2016 04:36 PM

Take your pick miss Jean...
( I think my broom flies on both sides of the fence)

FF16naturecoastcrafter Dealers Choice by JBgreendawn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

terry serman 10-22-2016 05:29 PM

Here's mine:
FF16naturecoastcrafter Good Witch or Bad Witch? by terry serman - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

susie australia 10-22-2016 06:00 PM

Thanks for a fun challenge Jean and huge, massive, ginourmous congratulations for being a new Dirty Dozen girl.

FF16naturecoastcrafter Hurry Up Mum by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

pvilbaum 10-22-2016 07:25 PM

I must be a good witch because my greeting inside the card is "Just a friendly little greeting to wish you Happy Trick or Treating".
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...0&ppuser=34361

Jennifrann 10-23-2016 11:21 AM

Wicked fun challenge! Go Team Glinda!
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...&ppuser=426444

naturecoastcrafter 10-23-2016 11:39 AM

Jennifrann, even though your link didn't work, I checked and you seem to be in the right gallery and everything! Thanks for playing today. I had so much fun--hope you did!

taclary 10-23-2016 11:52 AM

How about a funny witch? I had to smile when I saw this stamp

You can see my card here.

Funny Witch

Shirleysgirl 10-23-2016 12:54 PM

Which witch?

Since I am really a little of both depending on how many 12 hr days I've worked in a row I chose a neutral witch to leave the question unanswered!

Which Witch? by Shirleysgirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

octoberbabe 10-23-2016 03:25 PM

Here's Mine:

FF16naturecoastcrafter by octoberbabe - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

stampingwriter 10-24-2016 06:35 AM

What a fun challenge. I'm more Team Hermione or Team Minerva than Team Glinda. Here's my card.

naturecoastcrafter 10-24-2016 07:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stampingwriter (Post 21346894)
What a fun challenge. I'm more Team Hermione or Team Minerva than Team Glinda. Here's my card.

Me, too. Wish I'd thought of it!

JadeOnline 10-24-2016 06:22 PM

I'm not sure whether this one puts me on the bad side or the good side!!
It's Good to be Bad by JadeOnline - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Covington Crafter 10-24-2016 09:32 PM

I'm a little bit of both! Here's my card and it's also for this week's Tickle a Teapotter challenge. FF16Naturecoastcrafter Hottentot Hattie

Holstein 10-25-2016 04:32 AM

Thanks, Jean for a fun challenge. Here is my clean witch.
FF16naturecoastcrafter Clean Witch by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers