Register

Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 07-24-2009, 03:23 AM   #1041
Gallery Gazer

Hello everyone - I have had a little look at the HHN gallery and made a few comments...and....don't faint have just finished my JEALOUS card, but may have to wait until tomorrow to photograph it as it is not great lighting at night...then I will start my next card/page...I have realised that no matter how busy I am, I cannot afford to NOT make the time to do these studies - they are fabulous and so faith building...besides all of that I have missed you all - there is great fellowship here with the SISTERS!!!

A special thank you to you Gwen for your comment on my Blog and your encouragement...it motivated me to get moving had caught up!! I had trouble with blogger and could not get back to you straight away! I appreciate you all!! God bless you!
Old 07-24-2009, 08:05 PM   #1042
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Create With Me

I'm catching up! here is my page for lesson 14 Eternal - I love the idea of God's everlasiting arms protecting us in this verse from Deuteronomy

http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...4525?&cat=3594
On Design Teams for Eileen Hull's Sizzix Dies, A Vintage Journey , CAS Stencil Card Challenge
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Old 07-24-2009, 10:21 PM   #1043
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by artystamper View Post
I'm catching up! here is my page for lesson 14 Eternal - I love the idea of God's everlasiting arms protecting us in this verse from Deuteronomy

http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...4525?&cat=3594
Your page is awesome!
Design Team Member for Scrap Your Crap
Old 07-25-2009, 12:59 AM   #1044
Gallery Gazer

Yay - I am so happy to be finally uploading my card for Challennge #13 - JEALOUS...here it is:

http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...&ppuser=179849

Now to start on Eternal...I will see you soon with that one!! Thank you for looking and all of your encouragement!! God bless you!
Old 07-25-2009, 09:11 PM   #1045
Die Cut Diva

I have completed my Immutable page - loved the study, but went a bit 'blah' on the page itself!!

http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...615?&cat=15940
Old 07-26-2009, 02:46 PM   #1046
Pearl-ExPert

Just finished my Immutable page this afternoon and will post it on my blog since I can't upload to the gallery here today. I really enjoyed pondering how the fact that God is unchanging means all His attributes are always the same as well. His love for us never changes, His truths never change, His Word never does, everything that is true about God is ALWAYS true about Him. My study Bible emphasized that in this world of chaos and instability, God is the only One who does not change. We serve a great and mighty God!!
Check out my page here: http://windchimesandlilacs.blogspot.com and have a wonderful Sunday evening!!
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...&ppuser=214241

My Blog
FAN CLUB MEMBER

Last edited by gwendolyn46; 07-27-2009 at 05:48 PM.. Reason: Add link
Old 07-26-2009, 04:35 PM   #1047
Die Cut Diva

Awesome page, Gwen, and I loved the way you have shared your thoughts. Maxine
Old 07-28-2009, 06:20 AM   #1048
Gallery Gazer

Hello Patter and ladies...I am thrilled and relieved to be posting my ETERNAL card, so nice to be catching up! Here it is:

and...a close up:

I have enjoyed the studies Patter....we are always learning and growing - Praise the Lord! {{{hugs}}}
Old 07-28-2009, 03:56 PM   #1049
Kookie Creator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovely Linda View Post
Hello Patter and ladies...I am thrilled and relieved to be posting my ETERNAL card, so nice to be catching up! Here it is:

and...a close up:

I have enjoyed the studies Patter....we are always learning and growing - Praise the Lord! {{{hugs}}}
Well, Linda, you know I'm a little partial to you as you play along with us over at Midnight Madness but this is GORGEOUS! I love everything about it. Beautiful. Just Beautiful!
Old 07-28-2009, 06:59 PM   #1050
Gallery Gazer

Thank you for your encouraging comments Sue...I am so thrilled to see you on HHN Challenges - you go girl!! I have just got this weeks to do and I am caught up...what a great feeling!! I will be watching your for pages Sue, your work is amazing and I appreciate your comments! God bless you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcmahon5 View Post
Well, Linda, you know I'm a little partial to you as you play along with us over at Midnight Madness but this is GORGEOUS! I love everything about it. Beautiful. Just Beautiful!
Old 07-28-2009, 07:49 PM   #1051
Pearl-ExPert

I'm checking in from eastern Wisconsin. We are going to the AirVenture airshow at Oshkosh tomorrow. My dd will be there as the company she works for in WA state will have a booth there all week.
Great job on your page, Linda! Love the colors and the details...so beautiful and that verse is just so good! Hope everyone is having a great week. DH and I sure are!!

My Blog
FAN CLUB MEMBER
Old 08-01-2009, 05:12 AM   #1052
Gallery Gazer

Thank you Gwendolyn for your encouragement - have a safe time away...enjoy!! Will visit your Blog while you are away! God bless you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwendolyn46 View Post
I'm checking in from eastern Wisconsin. We are going to the AirVenture airshow at Oshkosh tomorrow. My dd will be there as the company she works for in WA state will have a booth there all week.
Great job on your page, Linda! Love the colors and the details...so beautiful and that verse is just so good! Hope everyone is having a great week. DH and I sure are!!
Old 08-01-2009, 04:21 PM   #1053
Crimping Master

Default caught up!

I'm finally caught up again! Yay!!! Here's my Jealous, Eternal and Immutable.
Old 08-02-2009, 06:31 AM   #1054
Gallery Gazer

Hello there - just checking in to see if the new challenge is this week - I am still getting to the last one! If you have time please pop over to my Blog as I am celebrating something excitng and have some Candy to help celebrate it with, donated from LAYERS OF COLOR who are a fabulous Christian, family based business! Sorry I hope I am not taking a liberty here, but would love to see one of you sisters blessed with it!

I will check back later to se eif a new post is up! God bless you!
Old 08-02-2009, 12:54 PM   #1055
Gabfest Goddess

Challenge Word 16: Judge

God’s Attribute: God is Judge. He is God our Shophet. He judges all people in His truth. As our Maker, He is the Law Maker and the Judge. James 4:12 says “There is only one Lawgiver and Judge, the one who is able to save and destroy. But you—who are you to judge your neighbor?”

How does this affect my daily life? Have you ever been wrongly accused of something? Have you ever judged or wrongly accused someone else? I am sure we can all answer yes to those questions. At one time in our lives, we have acted as judge and we have been misjudged ourselves. God is the only Judge, and only He knows the hearts and motivation of each person. He knows the secrets of our mind, and only He has the power to judge rightly. J.I. Packer said “When the Bible pictures God judging, it emphasizes His omniscience and wisdom as the searcher of hearts and the finder of facts. Nothing can escape Him; we may fool men, but we cannot fool God. He knows us, and judges us, as we really are.”

And one day, we will all be judged by Christ Himself. Unbelievers will experience a punitive judgment and will pay the penalty for sin. This will be dreadful judgment, and if you have not accepted Christ as your Lord and Savior, I urge you to do so today.

Romans 2:5-8 “But because of your stubbornness and your unrepentant heart, you are storing up wrath against yourself for the day of God's wrath, when his righteous judgment will be revealed. God ‘will give to each person according to what he has done.’ To those who by persistence in doing good seek glory, honor and immortality, he will give eternal life. But for those who are self-seeking and who reject the truth and follow evil, there will be wrath and anger.”

2 Thessalonians 1:8-9 “He will punish those who do not know God and do not obey the gospel of our Lord Jesus. They will be punished with everlasting destruction and shut out from the presence of the Lord and from the majesty of his power.”

Believers will experience an evaluative judgment on how they have served Christ.

2 Corinthians 5:10 “For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ, that each one may receive what is due him for the things done while in the body, whether good or bad.”

2 Timothy 4:8 “Now there is in store for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will award to me on that day—and not only to me, but also to all who have longed for his appearing.”

I pray that the next time you think of judging someone that you will remember there is only one Judge. I also pray that you will live mightily serving Him who Judges all.

You can see my page for Judge here.

The scriptures I chose were:
Isaiah 33:22 "For the LORD is our judge, the LORD is our lawgiver, the LORD is our king; it is He who will save us."
Romans 14:12-13 "So then, each of us will give an account of himself to God. Therefore, let us stop passing judgment on one another."

I pray you enjoy and really think about today's study. Remember to use the Keyword HHN09 when posting in the gallery. I will see you again on August 16th with a new study and attribute. In Him,
Old 08-02-2009, 12:55 PM   #1056
Gabfest Goddess

There is your new study. I pray you enjoy, and I am headed to the gallery in just a minute to catch up. I hope you will join me!
Old 08-02-2009, 02:08 PM   #1057
Die Cut Diva

Awesome study and topic - but then God is always awesome!! I am looking forward to doing my own study on this topic! Thanks Patter.
Old 08-02-2009, 02:23 PM   #1058
Gallery Gazer

Thanks Patter - I look forward to studying this - I am hoping to get one HHn done today....love your page by the way, will head off to the gallery after the kids have gone to school (I am just havign a 'sneak peak' now!! Catch you later! God bless you all!

Quote:
Originally Posted by identicaltriplets View Post
There is your new study. I pray you enjoy, and I am headed to the gallery in just a minute to catch up. I hope you will join me!
Old 08-02-2009, 03:27 PM   #1059
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Create With Me

Just home from a week's vacation - I've missed so much stamping - and here is a new HHN - I still have the last one to do but it's on my work table and ready to be made! I hate being behind so hope to get this one done this week as well but don't want to rush the study part. Thank you Patter! I'm off to see your page!
On Design Teams for Eileen Hull's Sizzix Dies, A Vintage Journey , CAS Stencil Card Challenge
Old 08-02-2009, 07:04 PM   #1060
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Create With Me

Here's my page for Week 15 Immutable - It's comforting to know that God does not change - that he will always be there for us

http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...words&si=fs130
Old 08-02-2009, 09:30 PM   #1061
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by identicaltriplets View Post
Challenge Word 16: Judge

God’s Attribute: God is Judge. He is God our Shophet. He judges all people in His truth. As our Maker, He is the Law Maker and the Judge. James 4:12 says “There is only one Lawgiver and Judge, the one who is able to save and destroy. But you—who are you to judge your neighbor?”

How does this affect my daily life? Have you ever been wrongly accused of something? Have you ever judged or wrongly accused someone else? I am sure we can all answer yes to those questions. At one time in our lives, we have acted as judge and we have been misjudged ourselves. God is the only Judge, and only He knows the hearts and motivation of each person. He knows the secrets of our mind, and only He has the power to judge rightly. J.I. Packer said “When the Bible pictures God judging, it emphasizes His omniscience and wisdom as the searcher of hearts and the finder of facts. Nothing can escape Him; we may fool men, but we cannot fool God. He knows us, and judges us, as we really are.”

And one day, we will all be judged by Christ Himself. Unbelievers will experience a punitive judgment and will pay the penalty for sin. This will be dreadful judgment, and if you have not accepted Christ as your Lord and Savior, I urge you to do so today.

Romans 2:5-8 “But because of your stubbornness and your unrepentant heart, you are storing up wrath against yourself for the day of God's wrath, when his righteous judgment will be revealed. God ‘will give to each person according to what he has done.’ To those who by persistence in doing good seek glory, honor and immortality, he will give eternal life. But for those who are self-seeking and who reject the truth and follow evil, there will be wrath and anger.”

2 Thessalonians 1:8-9 “He will punish those who do not know God and do not obey the gospel of our Lord Jesus. They will be punished with everlasting destruction and shut out from the presence of the Lord and from the majesty of his power.”

Believers will experience an evaluative judgment on how they have served Christ.

2 Corinthians 5:10 “For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ, that each one may receive what is due him for the things done while in the body, whether good or bad.”

2 Timothy 4:8 “Now there is in store for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will award to me on that day—and not only to me, but also to all who have longed for his appearing.”

I pray that the next time you think of judging someone that you will remember there is only one Judge. I also pray that you will live mightily serving Him who Judges all.

You can see my page for Judge here.

The scriptures I chose were:
Isaiah 33:22 "For the LORD is our judge, the LORD is our lawgiver, the LORD is our king; it is He who will save us."
Romans 14:12-13 "So then, each of us will give an account of himself to God. Therefore, let us stop passing judgment on one another."

I pray you enjoy and really think about today's study. Remember to use the Keyword HHN09 when posting in the gallery. I will see you again on August 16th with a new study and attribute. In Him,
Oh boy- I guess there is no way around this one. I am afraid I have been slacking a bit, but this one is calling my name. I have personal reasons why I feel I need to do this study! Thanks, Patter! Your challenges are always wonderful, and I have a feeling this one will be awesome as well!

Have a blessed week, everyone!
Design Team Member for Scrap Your Crap
Old 08-03-2009, 06:44 AM   #1062
Gabfest Goddess

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahstampart View Post
Oh boy- I guess there is no way around this one. I am afraid I have been slacking a bit, but this one is calling my name. I have personal reasons why I feel I need to do this study! Thanks, Patter! Your challenges are always wonderful, and I have a feeling this one will be awesome as well!

Have a blessed week, everyone!
I am glad this one is calling you. I pray you enjoy it and that the Lord blesses you through your study!

Julia, your page is beautiful. I left ya some love.
Old 08-04-2009, 10:24 AM   #1063
Pearl-ExPert

I've been thinking about this one since you posted. Usually these verses make me squirm and check myself to make sure that I am not judging people. (Which is what they are supposed to do!) However, this time I am finding comfort in the fact that God knows my heart as I have recently been falsely accused and mis-judged to the point of totally losing a friendship. I guess since I can't make others understand me, I just have to rest in the fact that God knows the truth and that is all that matters....and keep praying for reconciliation. The J.I. Packer quote is so good, God truly is "the searcher of hearts".

My Blog
FAN CLUB MEMBER
Old 08-08-2009, 05:50 PM   #1064
Rubber Obsessor

Default i have my sovergin page done it is my gallery

i finally had the chance to post my sovergin page. i have had done for a while and have not had the chance to post the page. come to my gallery and check it out. i was not sure how to link to here so you will need to go my gallery to see the page soory. i choose the versus isaiah 61:1. i am hoping to catch up on the rest of my pages and words some time soon. i have gotten some what fairly behind. i would though i very much like to catch up and make the rest of the pages as time allows. this is a very cool idea and encourging.
Old 08-10-2009, 04:46 AM   #1065
Gallery Gazer

I felt for you Gwendolyn as I read your experience...God does know our hearts so very well and He sees yours in this experience....He will use this situation for good in your life because you have kept a right heart through things - I will be praying for you!! God bless you sister!! Sending you a {{{HUG}}}

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwendolyn46 View Post
I've been thinking about this one since you posted. Usually these verses make me squirm and check myself to make sure that I am not judging people. (Which is what they are supposed to do!) However, this time I am finding comfort in the fact that God knows my heart as I have recently been falsely accused and mis-judged to the point of totally losing a friendship. I guess since I can't make others understand me, I just have to rest in the fact that God knows the truth and that is all that matters....and keep praying for reconciliation. The J.I. Packer quote is so good, God truly is "the searcher of hearts".
Old 08-10-2009, 09:14 PM   #1066
Gallery Gazer

Praise the Lord - I have finally got my HHN09 challenge done for this fortnight - JUDGE - you can see it here:

Just one more to do to catch up and I have started that one - what a great feeling and what great studies Patter - thank you for all of your work sharing God's Word with us and being such an encouragement!! I am looking forward to going through the HHN09 gallery and commenting! God bless you all!
Old 08-12-2009, 06:06 PM   #1067
Pearl-ExPert

Here is my page for Judge. I really enjoyed this study, what comfort it gave me!!
http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...&ppuser=214241
Just wanted to say that the other day I was listening to a message on the radio and was reminded to give thanks for EVERYTHING. I just right out loud told God thank you for that situation (I mentioned here the other day), even though I don't understand why it had to happen. It was like I came out from under the cloud of it. He took the burden away and I want to say thanks to God and to you sisters here who may have said a prayer for me!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovely Linda View Post
I felt for you Gwendolyn as I read your experience...God does know our hearts so very well and He sees yours in this experience....He will use this situation for good in your life because you have kept a right heart through things - I will be praying for you!! God bless you sister!! Sending you a {{{HUG}}}

My Blog
FAN CLUB MEMBER
Old 08-12-2009, 09:32 PM   #1068
Die Cut Diva

So glad that you have found peace and joy in the Lord - His grace is so extravagent!
Old 08-14-2009, 07:52 PM   #1069
Pearl-ExPert

It certainly is, isn't it!!! Have a great weekend, everyone!

My Blog
FAN CLUB MEMBER
Old 08-15-2009, 12:12 AM   #1070
Pearl-ExPert

Ok...so I am WAY behind but I finally got my first one done!

Here are the links to my layout.
Front
Back

I have also attached a picture of what it looks like sitting in my living room!
Attached Thumbnails
cimg4038.jpg  
Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light for my path. Psalm 119:92
Old 08-15-2009, 11:20 PM   #1071
Die Cut Diva

I have finally got this page completed - I loved the study, and there were so many verses that I could have used, but in the end these were the two that stood out for me. The rest I have printed out and I store it in the cover that the page is displayed in.

http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...722?&cat=15940

Blessings
Maxine
Old 08-16-2009, 06:22 AM   #1072
Gabfest Goddess

Challenge Word 17: Faithful

God’s Attribute: God is Faithful. As the hymn “Great is Thy Faithfulness” says:

Great is Thy faithfulness, O God my Father;
There is no shadow of turning with Thee;
Thou changest not, Thy compassions, they fail not;
As Thou hast been, Thou forever will be.

Great is Thy faithfulness!
Great is Thy faithfulness!
Morning by morning new mercies I see.
All I have needed Thy hand hath provided;
Great is Thy faithfulness, Lord, unto me!

How does this affect my daily life? Do you ever get discouraged because the world is full of distrust and unfaithfulness? Unfaithfulness in business, marriages, friendships, etc.? It definitely can be discouraging but for believers, we can hold onto our Heavenly Father and know that He is faithful in all He does. And He is faithful all of the time! That is so comforting to know that in any difficulty we face, we can completely trust that He is there, and He is our constant shield. Psalm 91:4 says “He will cover you with His feathers, and under His wings you will find refuge; His faithfulness will be your shield and rampart.” And 2 Thessalonians 3:3 says “But the Lord is faithful, and He will strengthen and protect you from the evil one.”

Even when things in our lives seem rough or we are walking through a difficulty, we can lean on Him and know that He is faithful in all situations. Arthur Pink said “Far above all finite comprehension is the unchanging faithfulness of God. Everything about God is great, vast, incomparable. He never forgets, never fails, never falters, never forfeits His Word.” Oh such a wonderful thought. Do you doubt His faithfulness or do you cling to Him with assurance knowing that He is faithful in all things?

I have been super swamped these past few weeks, and I only had time to study and write it up for you today. I thought it was more important to give you the study than to get my page completed for you. I hope you understand. So, I may not have a page to share but when I create it, these are the two verses I have chosen to use:

Deuteronomy 7:9Know therefore that the LORD your God is God; he is the faithful God, keeping his covenant of love to a thousand generations of those who love him and keep his commands.

1 Corinthians 1:9God, who has called you into fellowship with his Son Jesus Christ our Lord, is faithful.”

I urge you today to cling to Him with assurance that He is faithful in all things! Remember to use the Keyword HHN09 when posting in the gallery. Until next time, In Him,
Old 08-16-2009, 06:37 AM   #1073
Matboard Maniac

Default HHN09Lord

This is my LORD page- I actually did this a couple of weeks ago- was too busy to -or did I already post this?
Attached Thumbnails
hhn09-lord.jpg  
Old 08-16-2009, 03:50 PM   #1074
Die Cut Diva

No you have not previously posted this page - which is beautiful - I do love pink and brown together, and your verse is great. TFS
Old 08-17-2009, 04:03 AM   #1075
Hardware Hotshot

Question nice

very interesting project holder, where did you find it, and do you have any idea how many pages that unit will hold? inquiring mind NEEDS to know, of course. See her previous posting, number 1070 to see this project holder of Stephanies'

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephanie.hargis View Post
Ok...so I am WAY behind but I finally got my first one done!

Here are the links to my layout.
Front
Back

I have also attached a picture of what it looks like sitting in my living room!

my avatar: (such desparation), Dear God, if you can't make me thin; make my
friends fat"
Old 08-18-2009, 05:30 AM   #1076
Gallery Gazer

Hello everyone - I am happy to day that I have now caught up on late challenges - here is my IMMUTABLE attribute:

I am now looking forward to working on FAITHFUL - thanks again Patter for these studies - I usually do them and then discuss them with my DH!! God bless you all!
Old 08-20-2009, 09:30 AM   #1077
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Create With Me

Default How time flies!

My goodness - two weeks have flown by and there is a new challenge - I still have my notes and thoughts sitting on my work table in my stamping room for Judge - and now we have Faithful come along! I thought the summer would be a slower time to relax and get these done on time! ho, ho - so much for that I guess!

These studies are just such a wonderful way to get us to focus back on what really is important in our lives and for our beings...

I also participate in a weekly Bible study where we discuss the Gospel reading for the coming week and I just love it - small groups like these definately grow your faith - so much more than corporate worship on Sunday - which is wonderful and certainly important - but only a part of personal spiritual growth.

Thank you Patter for finding time in your busy schedule to still focus on our group and challenge us to keep at it!

I'm off to check the gallery where I haven't been since my last posting - sorry ladies!!
Old 08-22-2009, 10:41 AM   #1078
Stazon Splitcoast

Hello Ladies, Well I feel like I've been gone from everyone for ever! We have made our move from Germany to Ohio!!! And we are sort of settled in. We have a place to live for now, but we are considering buying a house. Something we are praying about. Anyway, we packed up the house in Germany, in June we put it all in a container which arrived in Ohio a month or so later. We moved here 3 weeks ago and have been busy getting settled in and adjusting to life here. So far it is good. We have so very much to be thankful for - God has been good to us. This has been an amazing adventure for us. We miss Germany and our friends there, but we have no doubt that we are where God wants us to be.

I am way behind in these challenges. I have uploaded three today: Faithful, Shepherd and El-Roi. I finally got my craft stuff organized in a usable fashion so I'm gonna be working on these and hopefully get caught up before too terribly long, but we'll see. I don't want to rush through them. I had actually planned my Shepherd page before the move, but didn't get around to creating it until this week. Again, thank you Patter for doing these for us. They have been a blessing!

"Faithful" was easy for me to do because I have felt God's faithfulness so clearly these last 3 or 4 months. It has been awesome. I chose 1 Thessalonians 5:23-24 and Hebrews 10:23. Both verses remind me to trust and hope in his faithfulness.

For "Shepherd" I chose Psalms 23. Many years ago my husband's parents had a book entitled "A Shepherd looks at Psalm 23" by Phillip Keller. This book changed the way I thought of God as my Shepherd. I've reread it several times and now anytime I think of God as a Shepherd I think of Psalm 23.

Psalm 34:15 is the verse I chose for El-Roi because it tells me God's eyes are on me and he is attentive to my cries. I went with some really busy background paper to remind me that no matter how crazy things get, God does see and hear! Such joy and comfort come from knowing this.

Well, I must go look at the gallery and see what all has been created while I've been away. Trust everyone is healthy and doing well. Here are the links to my three pages.

http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...&ppuser=201319

blessings to you all, shelia
Old 08-22-2009, 03:18 PM   #1079
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Create With Me

Welcome Back Shelia! I'll be checking out all the new entries in the gallery in a bit - glad you are getting back to stamping - that's a big move you made over a long period of time!

I was so happy to get to creating a page today - here is mine for Judge http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...0&ppuser=93535

I hope to get to Faithful before the next one comes out in another week!

Hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend!
Old 08-23-2009, 12:14 PM   #1080
Matboard Maniac

Default HHN09 Shepherd

I did this one today, finally. I always loved the paintings of Jesus as Shepherd, and used this one in a small format. I anchored it with a photot corner punch and used the first few verses of Psalm 23 along with John10:11.
I am so thankful that I know my shepherds voice.
Attached Thumbnails
hhn09-shepherd.jpg