Register

Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Unread 01-25-2017, 12:04 PM   #3641
Stazon Splitcoast

No problem, Lesley!! He deserves some special treatment for sticking by Ryan after his accident, so he earned that card!! Hope he likes it!! That rooster reminds me of Foghorn Leghorn!! LOL
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Marleygo likes this post.
Unread 01-27-2017, 05:46 AM   #3642
Stazon Splitcoast

Hiya my seestahs!!!!! Today is FRIDAY!!!! WHooooo-hooooo!!!! So happy today! We are celebrating Brooklyn's 2nd birthday tonight with cake and ice cream.

Question: Do you know of any good tutorials on creating background scenes for stamped images? Like on my card today, I have a couple sitting on a bench. I created a gray kind of cloudy sky with the bench sitting on a grassy patch. I kept thinking that a background of some sort with trees, buildings, etc. would be cool to add, but I wasn't sure how to. Have you seen any tutorials on backgrounds?
Kookzi the Rookzie Punchkateer
It is by the grace of God that we take our next breath.
Unread 02-04-2017, 12:05 PM   #3643
Proud Fan Club Member

Here are the February VSBN Challenges. http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...r-t615934.html

Lesley, hope you can play some of them.
I will post the Scraplift later this week-end.

S2S 2017: +106.21 as of 07/31/17
Srapbook pages 85/100 as of 09/30/17
Unread 02-09-2017, 04:54 PM   #3644
Stazon Splitcoast

Hi Sharon! Thanks for passing along the link! I may have some time to try this.

How is everyone?

The hubster had surgery (shoulder replacement surgery) on Tuesday and I'm on FMLA taking care of him. He is having trouble keeping the pain under control. I have to give him shots......that was hard for me to do this morning. Didn't like stabbing him!!!!!

On Tuesday, it was around 65 degrees out. This morning, we got about 2 inches of snow and it is very cold and windy out! Welcome to PA! LOL!

Hope all is well with everyone! Love you gals!
Unread 02-09-2017, 06:49 PM   #3645
Stazon Splitcoast

Well, we had the 64 degree weather yesterday and then about 6 inches of snow and 40-50 MPH winds today, with more cold temps tomorrow, but at least we might have some sun - then back up into the 40s on the weekend! Crazy weather!!

Sorry to hear about Mark being in pain - I didn't have shoulder replacements (only rotator cuff surgeries on both my shoulders), and THAT was hard to come back from, so I can totally sympathize with your hubster. Will keep him in my prayers - you are looking at some tough weeks ahead, sorry to say! I just took oral meds for my pain, glad it wasn't shots!!! That had to be hard for you!!!

Have a hostess club on Sunday, and 2 weeks later, am planning a card class since the girls who just come for a class haven't had one since OCTOBER!!! Hope they are ready to come for this one!!

Hugs to all, and wishing Sylvia a Happy Birthday today too - hope it was a wonderful day!!
Unread 02-13-2017, 02:08 PM   #3646
Proud Fan Club Member

Yes, Happy Birthday, Sylvia! I had all good intentions of mailing a card! LOL. That s what I do make cards; some how, hard to get them in the mail! Hope to do better.

Lesley, I can't believe you can give DH shots! I couldn't do that. Hope everything is going well for a quick recovery for him.

Sue, our weather is crazy. 50s, then 70s, now cold again, and drizzley . We need rain, it is just messing out. Gray and cold out. Well that is weather report here! LOL

Happy Valentine's Day tomorrow. DH took me out to breakfast after we went to gym. Tomorrow, I am busy with Bible study and errands, so just celebrated today.

Hope everyone is doing well. Sue have fun at the workshops.

Unread 02-13-2017, 03:14 PM   #3647
Stazon Splitcoast

Lesley, you are a brave soul - I do not think I could give anyone a shot!! EVER!

Yes, Sharon, our weather is also see-sawing up and down like yours, but ours are lower numbers, LOL!

Hostess club yesterday was good - we did a reflection card with Beautiful You, a diecut card with the Bloomin' Heart thinlit dies, and a twisted pop up card, which turned out to be a bunch of fun!!

My Valentine's Day will be going to the gym, and then taking my neighbor, Maria, out to lunch. Neither of us has a DH anymore, so we are just celebrating - period! LOL

Hope everyone has a happy Valentine's Day!!
Marleygo and smadson like this post.
Unread 02-23-2017, 04:00 PM   #3648
Stazon Splitcoast

Hi gals!!!! I am missing everyone here!

Sue and Sharon, thank you so much for the birthday cards! You all made me feel very special! My boys and wives and grandkiddos all came over for pizza, cake and ice cream. I love having everyone over. We ate, played Apples to Apples and laughed a lot!

Darren and Rebecca found out yesterday that they are having a GIRL!!!! YAY!!! Another Granddaughter!!!! I'm in girly HEAVEN! I bought some cute things for the baby today while waiting for Mark while he was having PT. We have so much to look forward to with the new baby due in July and Ryan and Denise's wedding in September. Bridal showers, baby showers......ai-yi-yi! I'll be broke by Christmas! LOL!

How is everyone? We had temps of 74 today! WHAT????? I had so prayed for a super huge snow storm for my birthday, but God had other plans. We had the doors and windows opened today.......beautiful out!

Hugs to all!
irishgreensue and smadson like this post.
Unread 02-23-2017, 07:27 PM   #3649
Stazon Splitcoast

Congratulations there, Gramma!!! Another girl, how wonderful - a cousin for little Brooklyn to play with - they will probably be very close growing up and BFFs for sure!!

Glad your birthday was a lot of fun - I am glad we didn't get snow though! Was also my oldest DD's BD that same day, and I got to go over their house for a fantastic seafood dinner cooked by her DH, followed by some ice cream cake - was great!

Scrapping tomorrow night for a couple of hours, then Card class on Sunday - also ready for that! Another beautiful weekend, except for some showers on Saturday evening, and a drop in the temps on Sunday, so a good day for a brisk walk!

Have a great weekend, everyone! Hugs from Greenie!
Unread 03-05-2017, 03:22 PM   #3650
Stazon Splitcoast

Hi girls...how are you all!!

Greenie...I was wondering if your still a SU dealer?
The joy of the Lord is your strength. Neh. 8:10

http://cardsbyjankeen.blogspot.ca/
Unread 03-05-2017, 05:38 PM   #3651
Stazon Splitcoast

Hi Jan, yes, I am still a demo for SU, (I think the last gal on the bus who is still with them) and sent you a PM just now - let me know how you make out, okay??

Hugs,
Sue

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartsong47 View Post
Hi girls...how are you all!!

Greenie...I was wondering if your still a SU dealer?
Unread 03-10-2017, 07:05 AM   #3652
Stazon Splitcoast

Hi all! Guess what!!!! It's snowing today!!!! YAYAY! I'm doing my happy dance!!!! I prayed in February for a snowstorm for my birthday. God heard me, though it was all in HIS timing! HA! I'm so happy today! It's Friday and we get to play in the snow for the weekend!

How is everyone? I miss the whole gang being on here more often. I wonder where everyone is.

Have a terrific day and weekend! Hugs to you alllllllll!
Unread 03-10-2017, 07:10 AM   #3653
My Pinkie is Inkie in Boxertown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marleygo View Post
Hi all! Guess what!!!! It's snowing today!!!! YAYAY! I'm doing my happy dance!!!! I prayed in February for a snowstorm for my birthday. God heard me, though it was all in HIS timing! HA! I'm so happy today! It's Friday and we get to play in the snow for the weekend!

How is everyone? I miss the whole gang being on here more often. I wonder where everyone is.

Have a terrific day and weekend! Hugs to you alllllllll!
Stop it, Stop it now, I don't want snow. LOL We are suppose to get some tomorrow, but our ground should be warm enough, from the 60-70 degree weather we have had, for it to melt when it hits the ground. At least that is what I am hoping.

Where is my burger? I have been waiting for you to deliver it.

Have a great weekend, camping season is almost here.
irishgreensue and Marleygo like this post.
Unread 03-10-2017, 07:22 AM   #3654

Hello Everyone,

Haven't been here in awhile and wanted to say "Hi". Seems like my life gets busier every day. Never enough hours in a day. I know we all have the same amount of time, but I think my clock is going faster. (Could it be that I am going slower?)

I hope all of you are doing well. I had a sinus infection for a couple of weeks. It was pretty miserable.

Grandkids are growing like little weeds. Jude just turned 4 and the two "wittle" girls will turn 2 this summer.

The fur babies are good. Tucker, my Frenchie, he thinks he is a kung fu dog. I have gates up so they do not have full run of the house. He runs and jumps doing a karate kick at the gates. He has broken one and bent the hasp on another one. Yesterday I was in the kitchen and I hear him running down the hall and boom-a Karate chop to the kitchen gate. I look over and he has his collar caught on the eye on the gate, just hanging there. Thankfully I was there to see it or he would have hung himself.

A friend of my grand kids, hung himself early Monday morning. I have really been down about it. A good kid and he had the best sense of humor. I feel so bad for his family. He was in the Marines and he suffered from PTSD.

What do you think about Lesley wanting snow? Do you think we need to put her on top of the bus to ride so she feels every flake of snow?

I have to get busy here. You all have a great weekend.

Hugs,

Shirley
Unread 03-10-2017, 09:21 AM   #3655
Stazon Splitcoast

Hey Shirt.....I'm getting my snowshoes on and will be headed your way shortly. It may take me a little while to get there. Hope the burgers don't get too cold! Have Tig gas up the grill for when I get there! Heehee!

Now, what's this I hear about having to ride on top of da bus????? As long as I have me Hot Chocolate and me hat and glovies, I'll ride atop da bus. Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!! LOL!
Unread 03-20-2017, 06:29 AM   #3656
Stazon Splitcoast

Good Monday Morning, y'all! How is everyone????? Is anyone riding along with me? I'm on top of da bus for now, so's I can't see who is in riding IN da bus. If I lean over toooo far, I might just fall off and y'all would leave me in your dust!!!! O.O Heehee!

Nothing especially new to report. It's getting warmer out, but there is still a good amount of snow on the ground.....which I'm loving. There is a hard crust on top of the snow and when we let the dog out, it's kinda fun watching her slide down the hill since she can't break through the hard crust. I think she loves it as she slips back up the hill and does it again!

I did a little bit of crafting yesterday. I got my Prismacolor pencils out along with the baby oil and played some. I haven't done that technique for quite a while. I had fun watching the blending come together. AND, Denise played with my Copics and we discovered that when you do a background....like grass or a sky....that if you color it with one color, then go back with a color slightly lighter and get the background really saturated, it will take out all the brush strokes and make is really blended. If you want it lighter, blend it with the 00 Blender pen. If you want it darker, blend it with a darker color marker. My skies and grass areas were always turning out blotchy with just the one color. Now I know!!!!

Well, have a great day, my sistahs!!!! Hugs to you all!!!!
smadson likes this post.
Unread 03-20-2017, 10:26 AM   #3657
Stazon Splitcoast

OK, just hopped on the bus and trying to catch up with everyone - seems like everyone is so busy anymore, that we hardly have time to catch a breath and ride the bus anymore!!

Jan, hoping you were able to make a connection with a Canadian demo to get your cardstock - let me know how you made out!! Hope it is not too awful cold up there - are you the ones sending all the snow and cold winds down here?? You need to stop that - Spring has arrived!

Sharon, I know you and your DH are always busy - hope your weather has been kind to you this past few months! We had warm temps in February (like May!) and then March came through with a snowstorm (much to Lesley's delight, NOT MINE) that ended up being a snow , then freezing rain and sleet, then some more snow on top then the FREEZING temps came in and everything was solid as a rock! Thank God it is melting now with temps in the 40s and 50s mostly - Hope Spring is here to stay!

Shirt, I know what you mean about the time going so fast- maybe WE are the ones who are moving a little slower now! LOL. Glad to hear you are finally feeling a little better - those sinus infections are the pits!! That Tucker is going to get himself into trouble it sounds like. Good thing you were there when he got stuck on the eye of the gate!!! So sorry to hear of your grandsons' friend - that PTSD is horrible and they are not doing enough for the veterans who suffer from it - my brother has it plus he became an alcoholic to "drown his memories" I guess. He has been in and out of the hospital a lot from episodes he has had, but he can't seem to stop himself from drinking and his liver is shot - I worry everyday I am going to get the call I am afraid of.

So, Lesley, YOU are the one responsible for praying for the snow and nasty weather we got last week!! I know you love it, but would just rather it came in smaller doses and without any ICE involved! Glad you learned some new tricks with your copics - have you tried the new watercolor pencils yet? easy peasy - with either a blender pen or an aqua pen or paint brush, and has a look close to coloring with copics!!

Went to the Delaware Stamp and Scrap art tour on Saturday, but behaved myself and did not spend too much - I am becoming very selective in what I get since I have so much and not enough room to expand . Plus getting ready for some traveling, so saving my money for that! Coming up - A night of scrapping on Friday, a card class on Sunday, my John's 18th anniversary on April 3rd, then leaving on my trip - we are flying into Phoenix, then on to Grand Canyon, then Lake Powell, and Zion National Park - that starts on April 5th. I come back a little before Easter, then have a scrap-booking weekend up in the Poconos the following weekend! Of course I still have Daria everyday after school, so the merry go round never stops around here - I think that is what keeps me young!

OK< my "epistle" is written - sorry if I bored you all on the bus - is that why everyone fell asleep??? Crank up the music and let's rock and roll, sistahs

Saying Hi to everyone I missed, and sending prayers and hugs to all!
Love, Greenie
Unread 03-20-2017, 05:52 PM   #3658
Gabfest Goddess

Default Hello All

I finally posted some cards and I can't believe that it's 6 months since I last did that! Where does the time go??????

Lesley, You are really getting good at the copic coloring...I need to start practicing that in my spare time... (smile, spare time...what's that?)
I'm retired and still can't find extra time... I ask myself all the time, How did I ever work 6 days a week?

Sue, I gather with what you said in your last post...(with trying to behave yourself with crafty buying....that maybe you won't be going to the Allentown show? How about you Lesley?

I hope to go...but I really shouldn't be buying anything more either. (But It's so much fun to go..)

If I may, a quick prayer request...
My grandson left today to go to school in Arizona...
Long way from here where we live...

He is driving from Pennsylvania to Arizona...and This grandma is a nervous wreck. Please say prayers for his safety...Thank you...

Blessings,
Jill
QFTD165
irishgreensue, Marleygo and smadson like this post.
Unread 03-21-2017, 06:22 AM   #3659
Stazon Splitcoast

Hi Jill - and Lesley -

I probably will not go to Allentown this year as it is a couple days before I leave on my trip to the Grand Canyon, UNLESS someone else is going and asks me to accompany them. We will see -

I have not posted any cards for a LOO-OOONG time and am hardly ever on SCS - quite a change from being on there more than 50% of my day years ago - just don't have the time anymore - if I do have time, I am trying to keep up with making family birthday cards!!

Will be praying for your grandson's safety on his way to school - an odd time to be leaving as most classes are nearing the end of the regular semester, but school is different than the semesters we used to follow with online courses and such. Wishing him the best of luck - at least the weather there is nicer than here in the winter!!

Take care, everyone!!
Hugs!
Unread 03-21-2017, 06:39 AM   #3660
Proud Fan Club Member

Hi everyone!
Jill, already prayed for your grandson.

Sue and Lesley and Jill, I am envious of the craft shows near you. Never any here anymore! Used to be some in KC, but not anymore. Maybe, I could look at going sometime to Tulsa as I think they have something.

I have a prayer request too. My BFF for almost 60 years is back in hospital in MICU, under sedation. Don't know what is wrong. She has been going through this for two years, off and on now. We thought she was better. They have never diagnosed it. They thought Parkinson's, or Lupis, but, thankfully not. Anyway I would appreciate your prayers. Her name is Carolyn.

Unread 03-21-2017, 07:10 AM   #3661
Stazon Splitcoast

Hey, Sharon,Most of the craft shows are an hour or 2 away, some better than others, of course. Where you are is a lot closer to Stampin' Up, though I never went to any of their conventions - too expensive with travel, hotel, and convention fees - I just go and look around! LOL I have so much stuff now, I am really buying a LOT less - don't think I made it to any of the stamp shows last year for one reason or another. Still using "stash"!!!

Will be keeping Carolyn in my prayers!!
PS - what is this notation at the bottom of your signature?? Is that all you spent this year?
S2S 2016: +29.91 as of 02/28/17
Unread 03-21-2017, 07:27 AM   #3662
Proud Fan Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by irishgreensue View Post
Hey, Sharon,Most of the craft shows are an hour or 2 away, some better than others, of course. Where you are is a lot closer to Stampin' Up, though I never went to any of their conventions - too expensive with travel, hotel, and convention fees - I just go and look around! LOL I have so much stuff now, I am really buying a LOT less - don't think I made it to any of the stamp shows last year for one reason or another. Still using "stash"!!!

Will be keeping Carolyn in my prayers!!
PS - what is this notation at the bottom of your signature?? Is that all you spent this year?
S2S 2016: +29.91 as of 02/28/17
In Stamp2Spend challenge/forum we keep track of what we spend and also give ourselves credit for our projects! So, no, I have spent more. LOL But I credit myself 3.50 for each card and 5.00 for each scrap page finished. That is also the first time I have been in the plus for a year! LOL I spend way too much, for what I already have as stash. I don't need to spend anymore, but......... LOL

Unread 03-21-2017, 08:03 AM   #3663
Stazon Splitcoast

OH, okay, now I understand!! Makes sense - I make cards and sell them for $3 apiece - that is how I get my pocket / gas money at the times of the year I send them into my son, John's work, my friend's DD's work, where I used to work, my dentist's office, and friends - especially around Valentine's Day, Mother's and Father's Day, and graduation. I always send in BD, wedding, anniversary, sympathy, and get well cards too at these times. Helps a lot if they are in a buying mood - after all, Hallmark cards are made in China and cost a bundle anymore!!
Unread 03-22-2017, 09:15 AM   #3664
Stazon Splitcoast

Hi gals!

Sue and Jill, Debbie and I are going to Allentown on Sunday, 4/2, I think. Denise is also going. We are going to a scrapbook day on Saturday.....can't wait! I'm getting so excited!

Sharon, I will be praying for Carolyn and Jill, I will be praying for your grandson. I so appreciate being able to post prayer requests here with the knowledge that we will pray and follow through. Thank you, my friends!

Have a terrific day!
irishgreensue likes this post.
Unread 03-22-2017, 05:53 PM   #3665
Stazon Splitcoast

Going to check this Friday night if anyone is going to Allentown on Sunday April 2nd (the only day I can go) -MAYBE I can make it - we shall see! Miss catching up with you guys!!!
Unread 03-23-2017, 06:23 PM   #3666
Proud Fan Club Member

Thanks for the prayers. My dear friend passed on to be with the Lord yesterday. I was with her and her family when she passed peaceably. Was so quick and unexpected, although she has not been in very good health for a couple of years. She was well enough in between for her and DH to go on our last cruise in October. I am happy she got to go. Just wanted to let you know.

Unread 03-23-2017, 08:34 PM   #3667
Stazon Splitcoast

Oh, Sharon, so sorry for the loss of your dear Friend, Carolyn. I am glad you were with her and her family, and I am sure it brought them immeasurable peace, and hopefully to you too. Will be praying for comfort for all of you, knowing she is with Jesus now and no longer suffering. Peace!
Unread 03-26-2017, 07:11 PM   #3668
Stazon Splitcoast

Sharon, I'm so sorry to hear of your friend! Praying you up, GF!
smadson likes this post.
Unread 03-28-2017, 10:00 PM   #3669
Stazon Splitcoast

Hi guys...just a poking my head in...think about you every time I load a card...haven't seen too many around....

Greenie...I did an order in from SU, thanks hun....they sure have some great stuff there now...wonderful did cuts...etc.

You all take care....hugs Jan
The joy of the Lord is your strength. Neh. 8:10

http://cardsbyjankeen.blogspot.ca/
Unread 03-31-2017, 07:07 AM   #3670
Stazon Splitcoast

Hiya Jan! It's so good to see you poking your head in on da bus!!! You might as well come in and ride along for a spell before da bus driver slams the door shut on ya! Miss you!

How is everyone?

Greenie and Jill: Deb, Denise and I are headed to Allentown on Sunday, 2/2. Can't wait!!! I have been saving up my pennies to get me some ODBD and AI products....PLUS anything else I spy that makes my little heart flutter! LOL! Hope to see you there if you are going!!!!

Sharon......how are you, my friend? I have been praying for you.

Sylvia....Miss you, GF!!! Pop on in here when you get a chance! Let us know how you are doing!

Shirt........Shirt........are you out there somewhere???? I must confess......I LOVE my computer......all you great friends live there!
Unread 03-31-2017, 04:55 PM   #3671
Proud Fan Club Member

thank you, Lesley. Her funeral was Wednesday. I felt everyone's prayers and still do.
God has given me grace though this and a good husband, too.

On a more cheerful note, VSN is tonight and tomorrow. I am one of the hostesses and my Challenge is up: http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...n-t617081.html

come play.

Unread 03-31-2017, 04:57 PM   #3672
Gabfest Goddess

Default Thank you all for the prayers for my grandson

Thank you all for the prayers...
My grandson made it safely to Arizona...(just one small hiccup along the
way...) All is fine now...

He likes his dorm and he also likes his room mate who is from LA

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD from PAUSA View Post
I finally posted some cards and I can't believe that it's 6 months since I last did that! Where does the time go??????

Lesley, You are really getting good at the copic coloring...I need to start practicing that in my spare time... (smile, spare time...what's that?)
I'm retired and still can't find extra time... I ask myself all the time, How did I ever work 6 days a week?

Sue, I gather with what you said in your last post...(with trying to behave yourself with crafty buying....that maybe you won't be going to the Allentown show? How about you Lesley?

I hope to go...but I really shouldn't be buying anything more either. (But It's so much fun to go..)

If I may, a quick prayer request...
My grandson left today to go to school in Arizona...
Long way from here where we live...

He is driving from Pennsylvania to Arizona...and This grandma is a nervous wreck. Please say prayers for his safety...Thank you...

Blessings,
Jill
QFTD165
Unread 03-31-2017, 04:59 PM   #3673
Gabfest Goddess

Default so sorry for you loss

So sorry for your loss. Saying prayers for you and her family...

Quote:
Originally Posted by smadson View Post
Thanks for the prayers. My dear friend passed on to be with the Lord yesterday. I was with her and her family when she passed peaceably. Was so quick and unexpected, although she has not been in very good health for a couple of years. She was well enough in between for her and DH to go on our last cruise in October. I am happy she got to go. Just wanted to let you know.
QFTD165
smadson likes this post.
Unread 03-31-2017, 05:04 PM   #3674
Gabfest Goddess

Default Hi, Just a quick message from Jill

I see that it looks like both Sue and Lesley are going to the craft show on Sunday...which means...
I will miss seeing both of you...

We hope to go tomorrow. (Hubby and myself) Not sure just what time we will be leaving...but I will probably only be there for a few hours.
(That way I can behave myself...maybe)

Hope everyone has a good weekend...
will let you know if we do go...and what I bought...

Blessings,
jill
QFTD165
Unread 03-31-2017, 07:42 PM   #3675

Quote:
Hiya Jan! It's so good to see you poking your head in on da bus!!! You might as well come in and ride along for a spell before da bus driver slams the door shut on ya! Miss you!

How is everyone?

Greenie and Jill: Deb, Denise and I are headed to Allentown on Sunday, 2/2. Can't wait!!! I have been saving up my pennies to get me some ODBD and AI products....PLUS anything else I spy that makes my little heart flutter! LOL! Hope to see you there if you are going!!!!

Sharon......how are you, my friend? I have been praying for you.

Sylvia....Miss you, GF!!! Pop on in here when you get a chance! Let us know how you are doing!

Shirt........Shirt........are you out there somewhere???? I must confess......I LOVE my computer......all you great friends live there!

Hello, I am out here somewhere. I will have to check the GPS to find out just where I am. LOL

I wish I was going to be in Allentown this weekend. I could have lunch with you or help you find more goodies. I love those shows. Lynn with Blue Knight Stamps is going to be there, I would like to meet her, too.

I have been sick most of this year with sinus and allergies. I was back to the Dr. this week, but I just got a steroid shot last month so not much he could do for me.

We have Jude tonight and tomorrow night. We are enjoying having him.

I am heading to bed. It has been a long day.

Hugs.
Unread 04-03-2017, 09:58 AM   #3676
Stazon Splitcoast

Shirt.......guess what!!!! Guess what!!! Guess what!!!!! I saw the Blue Knight vendor at Allentown and I did a make n take with the train stamp!!!!! She had us color with chalks. I LOVE it! I saw your cards on her boards and took pics of them. This is the first time that I have heard of Blue Knight. She said they are out of Maryland....not far from me! I was 'cited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm sorry you have not been feeling up to snuff! Hoping and praying that the steroid will give you some relief. I bet you are having a blast watching Jude! Grandbabies just make ones heart smile......really big!
Unread 04-03-2017, 10:01 AM   #3677
Stazon Splitcoast

Jill......did you and the hubster make it to Allentown on Saturday? I had a blast! Sundays are generally much calmer with not a lot of people vying for space in a booth. One can browse pretty easily and one's own pace and see EVERYTHING! No long check out lines either! I heard from the vendors that Saturday was brutal. Deb and I were there for about 3 1/2 hours. Got lots of 'stuff'!

Hope you made out well too!!!!
Unread 04-03-2017, 10:02 AM   #3678

Quote:
Shirt.......guess what!!!! Guess what!!! Guess what!!!!! I saw the Blue Knight vendor at Allentown and I did a make n take with the train stamp!!!!! She had us color with chalks. I LOVE it! I saw your cards on her boards and took pics of them. This is the first time that I have heard of Blue Knight. She said they are out of Maryland....not far from me! I was 'cited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm sorry you have not been feeling up to snuff! Hoping and praying that the steroid will give you some relief. I bet you are having a blast watching Jude! Grandbabies just make ones heart smile......really big!
Was just signing out of my email and I see this message pop up. I am glad you got to meet Lynn, she is so sweet. I can't wait to see your train card. I was never to great with chalks. If I ever get to meet Lynn, maybe she can teach me, too. Remember, your Christmas card (Covered Bridge) was made with the Blue Knight stamps.

Yes, Jude is so much fun. We had a blast with him.

I still am fighting allergies. Can't seem to knock it.
Unread 04-05-2017, 05:42 AM   #3679
Stazon Splitcoast

Shirt.....I didn't realize that the covered bridge image was Blue Knight too. I really love their stuff! There are some things from ODBD that I want to purchase, then Blue Knight is next! Whew.....so many stamps.....so little $$$$$. LOL!

I'm having a blast today. I am babysitting Brooklyn and not at work! SCORE! She is keeping me laughing. The hubster is still off from his shoulder replacement surgery, but he can't lift her if he needed to, so I HAD to take off work and help him babysit. I know....such a hardship! LOL! So far....we have watched Paw Patrol for 2 hours now......SpongeBob is next!

Have a great day, everyone! Hope all is well!
Unread 04-05-2017, 06:41 AM   #3680

Quote:
Shirt.....I didn't realize that the covered bridge image was Blue Knight too. I really love their stuff! There are some things from ODBD that I want to purchase, then Blue Knight is next! Whew.....so many stamps.....so little $$$$$. LOL!

I'm having a blast today. I am babysitting Brooklyn and not at work! SCORE! She is keeping me laughing. The hubster is still off from his shoulder replacement surgery, but he can't lift her if he needed to, so I HAD to take off work and help him babysit. I know....such a hardship! LOL! So far....we have watched Paw Patrol for 2 hours now......SpongeBob is next!

Have a great day, everyone! Hope all is well!
I like ODBD, too. Lately, I haven't been drawn to anything. You are doing a great job coloring those tulips. I find that Blue Knight stamps just draw me in, seems like no time and I am done. Most are easy to color. I have a couple of SU stamps on my list. I really shouldn't get them as I don't have much time to use them.

I feel so bad for you. How horrible you would have to stay home and babysit instead of going to work and having so much fun. Jude always loved Mickey Mouse the most then Paw Patrol. Parker likes Bubble Guppies.

Parker will be here to babysit me on Thursday night while her momma practices roping and barrell racing. She is a busy girl. I hope Bubble Guppies is on. LOL

She loves to dance. We pull up old time swing videos on our phone for her. She will watch it a minute, then dance. She comes back and looks at it again and goes back to dancing. It is like she is trying to watch the steps and then go do them. She is hilarious.

Your husband has my sympathy. I watched Tig as he went through the same surgery and recovery. He had a really rough time of it. There are still so many things he has a hard time doing since the replacement is not as flexible as the shoulder God made. Both of our hubbies best be good and not get arrested. They couldn't get that arm behind their backs to be handcuffed.

I have to go get ready to get a disabled friends groceries for her today. I pick up things for her once a week, sometimes more.

Enjoy that sweet little girl. I am sure she will have a few poses for pic's for the scrapbook.

Hugs.