Register

Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Unread 12-22-2016, 03:56 PM   #3601
Stazon Splitcoast

HI girls....how is everyone...things starting to slow down for me......but \i am still behind on 2 Christmas cards (which will have to be a new year card) or something like that, and 2 birthday cards...then I have a breather.,,,and can start on next years...whew...

so sorry about your dog Sylvia...its a hard one for sure...we had to put down our dog about 5 years ago now...and I still miss her..so my heart goes out to you...hugs

and MERRY CHRISTMAS to ALL ...have a good one...we go to our sons christmas day...and PRAYING for good weather...suppose to snow...but I hope the wind stays calm till we get home...
The joy of the Lord is your strength. Neh. 8:10

http://cardsbyjankeen.blogspot.ca/
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
irishgreensue and Marleygo like this post.
Unread 12-22-2016, 04:38 PM   #3602
Stazon Splitcoast

Hi Jan! Your cards are so beautiful and I know you work hard on each one. I'm glad you are taking a breather! Merry Christmas to you and your family. Safe travels to your son's. Hugs, GF!
Kookzi the Rookzie Punchkateer
It is by the grace of God that we take our next breath.
irishgreensue likes this post.
Unread 12-23-2016, 08:05 AM   #3603
Stazon Splitcoast

Thank you so much Jan. I miss her terribly. I had her dishes sitting on my counter and I picked them up to put them away and started balling. Today I am very emotional about her. Sorry you lost your fur baby too. Merry Christmas.
Unread 12-24-2016, 04:51 AM   #3604
Stazon Splitcoast

Sylvia, I'm sending you hugs. I'm so sorry!!!!!!!!!
sillyfilly and irishgreensue like this post.
Unread 12-24-2016, 05:29 PM   #3605
Proud Fan Club Member

Sylvia, so sorry to hear about your doggie.

Merry Christmas!

Here is a card for all of you: Christmas card for my friends at SCS

S2S 2017: +106.21 as of 07/31/17
Srapbook pages 85/100 as of 09/30/17
Unread 12-31-2016, 03:50 PM   #3606
Gabfest Goddess

Default Happy New Year Everyone.

Please don't have a heart attack...(when you see it is me posting) smile...I know it's been a while.

Would you believe me if I told you I was getting tired of the computer?
and Card crafting?

Well, it's sort of true.
I tried to read through some of the last messages posted, and I could so
relate to some of what Lesley posted.

I stayed away from joining Facebook for a long time, and then finally gave in and stuck to having only just 4 members of my family as friends...Kept it that way (I think) for over a year) and then little by little I was adding friends...
and then the election came...Yikes. Boy did that ever bring out some nasty comments. I was so tired of some of the posts (I myself NEVER posted any political posts on my facebook). I was thinking of trying to stop Facebook...and next thing you know...Facbook locked me out of my account. At first I was upset, and was going to let my grandson work on
trying to see if he can get me back on again...but now I have decided to just wait awhile.
Lesley you said that someone unfriended you because of the election? I actually unfriended someone because of the Nasty posts they were posted.
All that makes you not want to be on the internet anymore...

I guess I have been a little bit depressed because I did NOT even feel like making cards for awhile...

I have finally started again, and hope to post some more cards soon.
I just posted a card on my blog...using mostly stickers!!!! But I guess it's a start.

I have been mostly reading, and trying to learn how to make jewelry.

Well, I guess I have rambled enough...

I just wanted to stop by and wish everyone a Happy New Year...and I hope to get back to visiting Split Coast more often
God Bless...
Jill
QFTD165
Unread 01-02-2017, 05:41 PM   #3607
Stazon Splitcoast

Jilllllllllllllll!!!!! I'm so happy to see you riding da bus for a bit! WOW, GF!! it has been TOO long! I understand about not feeling like making a card. I made Christmas cards, and a few birthday cards here and there, but nothing like I'm used to. I have so many cards that I intend to send and never do, I get upset at myself and tell myself that I cannot make another card until I send some of the ones I have already made! Does anyone else have this issue? Am I the only bad girl that doesn't send the cards they make??????

Jill, I love Facebook because of keeping in touch with and sharing with people that I care about that I would not normally get to see if FB was not available. However, I am still selecting what posts I want to see. I have never hit the 'HIDE this POST' button so much since the election! I didn't know you were on FB....I would have asked to be your friend!

I hope your Christmas and New Years were filled with a lot of family and love. Again, Jill, I'm so happy to see you here! Try not to go so long in between visits, k? Hugs, my Pottstown GF!
Unread 01-02-2017, 06:05 PM   #3608
Stazon Splitcoast

Oh girls.....how did the holidays go by so fast???? I hope everyone had a wonderful few days! I'm back to work tomorrow........(Sigh). The days have been so peaceful with the hubster and son....just doing whatever we felt like doing. Well, except for New Years' Eve Day. Mama Gould did not have a good day and left the house alone for some much needed retail therapy! Ha! I headed straight to Michael's with my credit card in hand! Even though I was upset at the hubster, I bought him a model of his 1970 1/2 Camaro car......along with quite a few items..some on sale and some not.. for myself! LOL! Sometimes a gal just needs to get away from their momentarily idiot men and get some peace! Needless to say, after a few hours, by the time I got home, I was feeling much better and in a much better frame of mind!

Sharon....you will be so proud of me! I did 7 scrapbook pages today! YAYAYAY!!!!!!!! I'm still working on our vacation trip from September. I made the realization that 3x5 pictures maneuver much easier on a 12 x 12 page than 4x6 pictures. I finally stopped today when I realized that my pages were starting to look alike, mostly due to my pictures being 4x6. Anyway, I felt very productive today.

Sue, Sylvia, Jan, Sharon, Jill, Tater, CA, Shirt.......Thank you for your friendship on here! I love you gals and am very grateful for your friendship!
irishgreensue and smadson like this post.
Unread 01-02-2017, 08:01 PM   #3609
Stazon Splitcoast

Glad to hear everyone made it thru the holidays in one piece - what got done was done, and what didn't - oh well - that's life!

Wishing everyone a very Happy and Healthy New Year, full of blessings and thankful for all we have!!

Getting over my first cold in a long time, but hope to get prepped for my Hostess club next weekend! Sylvia, sorry about your dog, thanks for all who sent cards for Christmas, and if you didn't, that is okay too - life can be so busy and complicated with family and so much going on!!

Love to ALL!! So happy to have so many wonderful cyber friends!!! HUGS!!!!!
Marleygo likes this post.
Unread 01-03-2017, 06:10 AM   #3610
Proud Fan Club Member

Happy New Year to all f you. We had a ice ?Christmas, early. Drove to Georgia to see DD and family. Maybe I already told you that. Sorry, when you are 70, you know, you tell the same stories over and over! LOL.

Woe! Great to see you Jill! Yes, I can see getting tired of the computer, but not crafting. I could scrap and make cards 24/! LOL. Computer takes away from that. I try to stay off Facebook, big time waster! My DD has to call me and tell me to look at something they put on. I think if they can't call me and talk to me, then I guess I don't need to know! lOL

Well, I have been interrupted by the phone 3 times, so just posting this. Will be back later! Waving to Lesley, Greenie and Silly!

Unread 01-04-2017, 07:31 AM   #3611
Stazon Splitcoast

Sharon...I'm waving right backatcha! Ice on Christmas? I was wishing for a white Christmas, but I don't like the ice. We are to have some snow 'showers' tomorrow, whatever they are! LOL! I am still waiting for white stuff to fall and make the ground look pretty.

The hubster had a MRI done on his shoulder today and boy, is he hurting after being manipulated so much and from the injection! I hate to see him in pain.

Shirt, how is Tig doing?

Sue, are you feeling better? It seems like everyone around here has head colds. Hope you can get your stuff done for your Hostess club. I miss my club and getting SU! stuff. I need to get on line and look at their catty to see what's new.

Have a terrific day, my friends!
Unread 01-04-2017, 08:07 PM   #3612
Stazon Splitcoast

Hey, Lesley, yes, a little bit better today, but then out food shopping with my neighbor, so wiped out again tonight - I am coming back from the cold - but too slow for me!!Finally got my 3 cards done for Sunday, so just have to organize the projects with everything we need to be ready to go!! There is sure a lot to love in the new Occasions and SAB catalogs!!

Headed to bed, girls, too tired!!
Unread 01-05-2017, 02:15 PM   #3613
Proud Fan Club Member

OH, sue, hope you are feeling better soon! We have been blesses, Ina that we haven't been sick! DH and I went to gym for fourth time this week, today. Wow! At least starting off right! Probably can't keep it up. Tomorrow can't go, because DH taking car in for service. We got snow today!

Lesley, sorry about your DHs shoulder. And, I saw your Scraplift. . Did you go look at the other challenges I linked you to in my challenge? I have to start those tonight. I uploaded a card today that was for a lot of challenges! .

Stay warm, everyone. I say tha because it is very cold here. Single digits.

Unread 01-07-2017, 02:48 PM   #3614
Stazon Splitcoast

Sharon, I will check out the other challenges. I have been working on my vacation scrapbook and did quite a few pages last weekend and 3 pages this afternoon. I need some ideas, so I will look at the galleries. Thanks so much, Sharon!

We got about 1 inch of snow today. It snowed all day and was so very pretty out! I enjoyed being at my craft desk with the blinds all the way up watching the snow. Beautiful and very peaceful!

Ladies, have a great rest of the weekend! Love you all!!!!!
Unread 01-08-2017, 03:28 PM   #3615
Stazon Splitcoast

I know Imma a little late.......but...

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!!!

love & hugs.....oh we finally got snow here on Christmas eve...and its stayed...got lots now.
The joy of the Lord is your strength. Neh. 8:10

http://cardsbyjankeen.blogspot.ca/
Unread 01-08-2017, 04:54 PM   #3616
Stazon Splitcoast

Hiya Jan!!! So glad you could drop by! How much snow do you have up there?

We got some Friday, but only about 1 inch. Not enough to go sledding......BOO!

Today has been a wonderful lazy day. We have watched about 5 Christian movies on the UP channel on TV. Risen, God's Not Dead, Facing the Giants, Courageous and now Heaven's for Real. God had been speaking to me today, for sure!

Have a terrific week!
Unread 01-10-2017, 04:10 AM   #3617
Loves lavender roses

Send a message via Yahoo to ~CA~

Hi everyone! Sorry I didn't get on here to wish you a happy new year or even Merry Christmas. Been busy with all the kids. 4 foster (2 autistic), 2 grands living here right now and 2 grands 2 doors down here a lot of the time. Weekends give me 8 kids. Alicia is using my craft room so card making is at a minimum. As far as the Reno/Sparks floods are concerned, I'm 30 miles east of all that. Even so, the kids had no school yesterday because of the state of emergency. If I have to go to Reno, I just have to be careful to take a route that has a bridge that's open over the Truckee River. Out here, we don't get a lot of flooding and I'm up just a tiny bit higher than most. So, no worries. Pray for those who have been affected by the floods. We expect more snow soon and possibly more flooding in those areas.

Fan Club Member (10 years)
Unread 01-10-2017, 06:44 AM   #3618
Stazon Splitcoast

Hiya CA!!!!!!!! Miss you, GF! I hadn't heard about the flooding....I'm so sorry! I will be praying!

You do have a lot going on! I can see why card making is not a priority! WOW....8 kiddos! Hope you have ear plugs! LOL!

Sending hugs from PA
Unread 01-10-2017, 11:57 AM   #3619
Stazon Splitcoast

CA, WOW!!! 8 kids - I surely DON'T know how you do it!! One is enough to wear me out and she is pretty low maintenance (Nana, I can do it myself!) Glad you were not affected by the flooding, but we are praying for all of those who are having bad weather, snow, flooding and high winds along with the cold temps. We are getting little "breaks" every 4 or 5 days when it warms up a little bit (40's) in between the 20 degree days. Hope all the gang stays healthy - YOU especially!!

Hugs!!
Unread 01-13-2017, 04:13 PM   #3620
Stazon Splitcoast

Ladies you all sound so busy. CA I cannot imagine 8 kids? How does your sanity handle that. I love kids but not that many at once!

Jill I think most of us have slowed down on the card making. Good to see you on here.

Lelsey I understand about the hubster. We have been doing a remodel and oh my we have been together way to much. I need a Jerry free day. Love him with all my heart but I need some me time. We are close to being finished.

We are under an ice storm warning. There is quite a bit of it south and east of us. I am praying it misses us completely. I imagine Shirley is going to get it too.

Jan glad to hear you also had nice holidays.

Greenie Im hoping your cold is gone at this point. They sure stink.

If I missed anyone I love you.

Lesley I'm thankful for your friendship also.

Hugs to all.
Unread 01-16-2017, 06:38 AM   #3621
Stazon Splitcoast

Hi my sistahs! Silly, did you get that ice storm? If so, I sincerely hope you are being careful! We got some slick 'stuff' on Saturday, but it was gone by Sunday. Should be nice weather all this week.

We attended Thomas' (Mark's grandson) 5th birthday party at a bowling alley in Quakertown yesterday. It was fun to watch all the kiddo's bowl. Mark's ex is up from Texas and that always makes things a little uncomfortable, but we made it through....well, I did anyway! HA!

We took our tree and the train platform down in the family room on Saturday. The house looks so bare without it. I will put my Santa's away little by little. I want to count them before I box them up. Some of them I keep displayed in my curio cabinet all year.

Thinking of everyone here. Love you all!
Unread 01-16-2017, 01:47 PM   #3622
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartsong47 View Post
I know Imma a little late.......but...

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!!!

love & hugs.....oh we finally got snow here on Christmas eve...and its stayed...got lots now.
Hey Jan!!! I sent you an email when I got your GORGEOUS belated Christmas card - was definitely worth the wait!!! Hope your snow is not causing any problems - ours here came and went and we are having some warmer temps right now - I for one, am loving it, though I think Lesley does NOT!! She loves snow - crazy woman!!

Jill, I do think that most of us got a little burned out trying to keep up with challenges and commenting - I know I did, so right now, I am just keeping up with the birthdays and anniversaries in my family, and enjoying the slower pace - humph! must be getting old!!! LOL

Lesley - and Sharon - I am getting prepped for a scrapbooking all day, coming up soon on the 28th - have to finish LAST year's trip to Mt Rushmore before I head out again in April for THIS year's trip - to the GRAND CANYON!! In October, I only got HALF of last year's trip done, so I have to get BUSY!!

Silly, hope the ice storm missed you and you are finally getting things put back together after your massive remodel - sure sounds like it is a MAJOR change and one that will make your home so much more enjoyable!! Hope this winter is not too bad out there - the Midwest seems to get a huge portion of bad weather anymore!

I did get rid of my cold, and am back at the gym 3-4 or 5 days a week, depending on what I have planned each week - sometimes other things like doctor appts., or shopping with my neighbor, or visiting someone
makes a change in plans necessary, and I try to keep my card making rolling in the evenings.

CA, Praying that the whole gang out there in Fernley stays healthy - I know I have said it before, but I honestly do not know HOW you do it with all those little ones !!

A big "Greenie" Howdy to Shirt and Joanne too - you may not be here as much, but you are always remembered!!
Prayers and Hugs for everyone!!
Unread 01-16-2017, 04:03 PM   #3623
Stazon Splitcoast

Greenie.....your scrapbook day sounds like fun. Hope you get lots and lots done! My next one is in March. I'm still doing our trip in September. I love those scrapping days! Have a grand time!

I am asking prayer for a young man named Matt Seace. He and his family were so supportive when my Ryan was hurt 10 years ago. Matt is Ryan's age (31). One week before Christmas, his garage caught fire and most of his house needs rebuilt. His wife and 2 young children are staying in a hotel. On Thursday, of last week, he was in a major accident on the PA turnpike where his work van ran into the back of a semi. Matt has a broken hand and leg and he had 15 inches of his bowel removed. He has multiple cuts and scrapes. None of his injuries are life threatening and he doesn't have any head trauma, Praise the Lord!!! I am asking that if you feel lead, please create a get well card for him and send it to me. I will then get them to his mom. He is currently in Lehigh Valley Hospital in Allentown. Darren and Ryan went to see him tonight. They said that he is doing ok, just exhausted and in a lot of pain. I appreciate your prayers and card support. Thanks so much, my sistahs!!!!!

My address is: 313 Martingale Circle, Coatesville, PA 19320. Thanks, ladies!
irishgreensue and 905lovestostamp like this post.
Unread 01-16-2017, 04:31 PM   #3624
Stazon Splitcoast

Hello friends:
I am been MIA For long time. And I broad fits. Mom is fright cancer angin. But doing good. I just need some happy mail, and some friend chat with and stay busy. Dose any one have any Gina K stamps I am looked for some. I been glad take stamped images Just let me what you have? I am sure what chatting been about? But, I hope to chat with you ladies. Thanks Linda
Unread 01-16-2017, 05:46 PM   #3625
Stazon Splitcoast

Hi Linda! Nice to see you here!

I don't think that I have any Gina K stamps. I will check, but I'm pretty sure that I don't. Any particular stamp that you are interested in?
Unread 01-16-2017, 06:38 PM   #3626
Stazon Splitcoast

Just make a listed if you have any. I have some but looking for more.and don't know names of then!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marleygo View Post
Hi Linda! Nice to see

you here!

I don't think that I have any Gina K stamps. I will check, but I'm pretty sure that I don't. Any particular stamp that you are interested in?
Unread 01-16-2017, 06:49 PM   #3627
Stazon Splitcoast

Will do, Lesley - gonna make him a card that will make him smile, okay?? Got a great rooster (chicken) stamp from AI that I can put "casts" on an arm and leg of it, and it has never been used!! Time to ink it up!!

Quote:
Greenie.....your scrapbook day sounds like fun. Hope you get lots and lots done! My next one is in March. I'm still doing our trip in September. I love those scrapping days! Have a grand time!

I am asking prayer for a young man named Matt Seace. He and his family were so supportive when my Ryan was hurt 10 years ago. Matt is Ryan's age (31). One week before Christmas, his garage caught fire and most of his house needs rebuilt. His wife and 2 young children are staying in a hotel. On Thursday, of last week, he was in a major accident on the PA turnpike where his work van ran into the back of a semi. Matt has a broken hand and leg and he had 15 inches of his bowel removed. He has multiple cuts and scrapes. None of his injuries are life threatening and he doesn't have any head trauma, Praise the Lord!!! I am asking that if you feel lead, please create a get well card for him and send it to me. I will then get them to his mom. He is currently in Lehigh Valley Hospital in Allentown. Darren and Ryan went to see him tonight. They said that he is doing ok, just exhausted and in a lot of pain. I appreciate your prayers and card support. Thanks so much, my sistahs!!!!!

My address is: 313 Martingale Circle, Coatesville, PA 19320. Thanks, ladies!
Unread 01-17-2017, 05:52 AM   #3628
Proud Fan Club Member

Hi to all of you.

Just stopping by to give this Bible Art Journaling link to Lesley:

http:////www.splitcoaststampers.com/...l#post21398403

Unread 01-17-2017, 05:53 AM   #3629
Proud Fan Club Member

Linda, I don't have any Gina k stamps.

hotwheels likes this post.
Unread 01-17-2017, 07:11 PM   #3630
Stazon Splitcoast

Greenie, thank you from the bottom of my heart for creating a card for Matt. Love you, GF!
Unread 01-21-2017, 07:00 AM   #3631
Stazon Splitcoast

Hi gals! It's Saturday!!!! Love my weekends! I plan to help the hubster take down some Christmas decorations, clean the bathrooms (ugh!) and maybe....just maybe....play in my craft room. I purchased the Hampton Art Stamping tool.......Pretty much like the Misti, but much less in cost. I got it at Michaels with the 40% coupon. I haven't tried it out yet. I also have some pictures that I want to get scrapbooked from our September trip yet. Also, I'm working on a jigsaw puzzle.....LOL.....I sit down and stare at it for about 20 minutes, maybe....just maybe....connect one piece and them stare at it for another 20 minutes. LOL! This is a hard one.

What are you all doing today?
irishgreensue and smadson like this post.
Unread 01-21-2017, 08:23 AM   #3632
Stazon Splitcoast

Hi Linda - I don't have any Gina K stamps either - sorry I can't help you with that ! Still praying for you and your Mom though, hoping you are both doing better!! Take care of yourselves!!

Hugs,
Sue
Quote:
Hi Linda! Nice to see you here!

Unread 01-23-2017, 07:22 AM   #3633
Stazon Splitcoast

It's Monday and the wind is just a blowing!!! WOW! I kept being blown out to the parking lot as I was trying to walk into work. What a day! The lights keep flickering here at the hospital...I'm assuming due to the wind. Lots of big trees down on the back roads here.

I pray everyone is having a great Monday. Hugs!
Unread 01-23-2017, 07:30 AM   #3634
Proud Fan Club Member

Hi Lesley, and Greenie!
Saturday , I participated in a Virtual CM Crop on Facebook and got five pages done! I was feeling pretty good about that. Then I read the comments and some people did 18, one did 23 pages! How do they do that! LOL
Lesley, I must have missed something; about you and your Mom? Take care at work, today. I hope you. Don't have a power outage.
Oh, I love my Misti! I won it on here in one of the special challenges,
dTGD or, ?Lovefest, don't remember which one.

Unread 01-23-2017, 09:17 AM   #3635
Stazon Splitcoast

Sharon, You WON a Misti???? How did I miss that!!! Congratulations!!! WOW-WEE!!!!!!

I think 5 pages is a lot to get done! Some gals are just so fast!!! I have to play and play with the pictures, trying to choose which ones are the best fit, etc. Takes me awhile. LOL!

I think the 'Mom' thing you are talking about was Greenie chatting with Linda (Hotwheels) and her Mama. My precious Mama has been gone 21 years on Feb 1st......My Daddy has been gone 31 years as of Jan. 10th.

Have a terrific Monday!
smadson likes this post.
Unread 01-23-2017, 09:27 AM   #3636
Proud Fan Club Member

Thanks! I try to read to quick! LOL

Unread 01-23-2017, 12:23 PM   #3637
Stazon Splitcoast

Hi Gals -

Wind is really blowing and the rain is going SIDEWAYS here!! Hope the hospital did not lose power!!

My DGD and I are having our afternoon "tea party", then she does her homework and we play games, do puzzles or crafts. Best thing on a rainy day!!

Sharon, tickled that you got a MISTI - arent't they the best thing ever?? I like that you can go back and stamp over it a second time if it doesn't come out dark enough!! I didn't win one, but still glad I bought one!! Not sure if the one you got at Michael's is the one I saw online, Lesley, but I don't think that one has a magnetic base to hold your material in place - I actually thought about that one, but someone told me without the magnets, it is not near as good! Google online to see how you can make a small version one with a clear CD case - and you could use a magnetic sheet inside, so it would be more like the MISTI!

OK, back to Spongebob Monopoly, or puzzle - whatever she is up for today!!
Still getting my stuff together for the crop this weekend too - can't WAIT!!
Marleygo and smadson like this post.
Unread 01-24-2017, 07:54 AM   #3638
Stazon Splitcoast

Greenie, I still haven't tried out the Stamp Perfect tool yet. It does have two magnets to keep items in place. I want to watch a You-Tube video before delving into it to make sure I'm using it right. I'm such a visual gal and I always seem to need to watch something first, then try. Too skeered to just 'play' on my own. LOL!

Oh, I know all about SpongeBob and I'm learning about all of the other cartoons! Brooklyn LOVES her SpongeBob and gets all excited when it comes on the TV. Can't believe she will be 2 on Thursday!!!
smadson likes this post.
Unread 01-24-2017, 10:42 AM   #3639
Stazon Splitcoast

OK, glad to see you got one with a magnetic base and magnets - there are a couple of "Misti wannabes" out there and the other one that you didn't get is the one that does not have magnets (therefore, not good) The Stamp Perfect one looks exactly the same as the MISTI, except for the color, so any videos for either of them will probably give you the info you need!!

Golly, Brooklyn is going to be TWO!! How time flies when they are growing up - enjoy every moment!!
Unread 01-25-2017, 10:43 AM   #3640
Stazon Splitcoast

Greenie, I'm forwarding our Get Well cards to Matt today. He is finally out of ICU and can receive cards now. Again, thank you so much for making one for him!!! Huge Hugs!!!!