Splitcoaststampers

Splitcoaststampers (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/)
-   Digital Images (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/digital-images-249/)
-   -   apothescary jars & mummy babies (https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/digital-images-249/apothescary-jars-mummy-babies-465645/)

stampztoomuch 10-27-2009 11:25 PM

apothescary jars & mummy babies

7 Attachment(s)
Attachment 345697 Attachment 345698
Attachment 345699Attachment 345700

These are kind of goofy (like me LOL) but I thought maybe someone might be able use them for last minute halloween stuff... I used the small babies to make the cheesecloth wrapped mummy twins card. (It's for my BFF Kim who has identical twins...) Silly, but I had fun...

Files attached below:

apotheSCARY jars & shelves JPG
apotheSCARY patterned paper JPG
Mummy Babies

Details: Some of the lines in the images are intentionally soft to look spooky. (They look like a pencil line.) I love the jars embossed digitally from an inkjet printer. If you'd like to know how, there's more about how to emboss digitally here on my blog: mel stampz.

Sorry the PDFs are not directly loaded here, but the limits make it tricksy.

Links to other formats:

SMALL mummy baby PDF

SMALL mummy baby JPG
&
LARGE mummy baby PDF
LARGE mummy baby JPG

Apothescary jars PDF
Apothescary jars JPG
&
Apothescary digital paper JPG
Apothescary digital paper PDF

SCS post with the card here: we love our mummy! by stampztoomuch - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

detour3 10-29-2009 07:53 AM

Mel,
Thanks so much for the downloads. I saw your blog post-- I love your creativity! The jars and shelves are awesome!

sunshinestgurl 10-29-2009 07:05 PM

Thanks so much! :)

mdov 10-29-2009 07:44 PM

Thank you for the downloads! The babies are too cute!

stampztoomuch 10-28-2010 03:41 PM

Thanks for the sweet comments Ladies. You're the bestest!

I added the JPGs attachments here, for anyone who might want to make a last minute halloween card & needs a free image.

:D
Mel

mrslaporte 11-17-2010 08:10 AM

nice digis

binx 12-09-2010 04:46 AM

Thanks, Mel. Very unique; I saved the apothescary jars (cute name) - for next Halloweeen. I tried to sub to your blog via FeedBurner, but it thought my email addy was bogus. Don't know why, I get other blogs via FeedBurner. Anyway, between your artistic and technical, you have some awesome skills; thanks for sharing them.

rustyglo 02-24-2011 10:26 AM

Thank you! I loved the jars. I collect old jars and bottles. I always plan to use them for something, but so far, I just look at them and imagine their stories.

stampztoomuch 02-24-2011 11:44 PM

Hi Binx,

Thank You so much for liking the apothescary jars! Sorry about that subscribing problem. I've been emailing with feedblitz support to fix subscribing. Tough stuff for me. :o) Hopefully, the feedburner will work, in its place?

Hi Rustyglo Thanks! I love old bottles too. I put beads in them and stuff. I love how you put that "imagining their stories" so true. I like the old medicine bottles that say odd things the best, I think. Once, I was digging bottles up out of an old forest dump in very Nothern Canada & had one bottle stuck on each finger. Made it hard to swat mosquitoes. LOL. ;o)

stampztoomuch 02-24-2011 11:45 PM

Thanks Marilyn! Love your gallery. Such yummy jewelery!

GarnetJ 05-13-2011 07:12 PM

Put the little babies in an oyster shell and you can call it an oyster bed.