Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Closed Thread
Old 06-01-2022, 08:20 AM   #1  
SCS Community Manager Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 743 Likes on 339 Posts
Send a message via Skype™ to UnderstandBlue
Squirrel DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread

Challenge Summary: Faux Batix with Texture Plates/Stencils/Embossing Folders
Keyword: DTGD22UnderstandBlueA
Challenge Gallery: Click HERE for the gallery of samples.
Upload Deadline: July 29th, 11:59 PM Central.

Hello and welcome to the 15th anniversary of Dare to Get Dirty! For this year's challenge, we are opening the doors to EVERYONE so that you can see what the Fan Club members have been enjoying as a favorite perk for a decade and a half!

Join us by participating in these challenges, uploading your cards to our gallery with each challenge keyword, and sharing your cards on social media during the event - be sure and tag us and use hashtags #splitcoaststampers and #DTGD2022 to be eligible for special social media prizes!

My challenge is fun and easy today, with a dash of childhood crafting thrown in.

Create a fun, faux batik with the following steps:
  • Place a texture plate, stencil or embossing folder (open) on your work surface with a piece of lightweight white cardstock on it.
  • Using the side of a white or colorless crayon or even a candle, rub firmly to create the pattern in wax
  • Ink blend over the waxed pattern to create a resist.
Here's a step by step video:

https://youtu.be/Secf4U2FmQw

Have fun during this very best week of the year here at Splitcoast!
Attached Thumbnails
DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-img_1315b.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-20220708_124130.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-bird_party_by_jrholbrook.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-07_05_22_dtgd22_lydia_sm_by_smadson.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-dtgd22understandbluea_jaybee_by_jay_bee.jpg  

DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-dtgd22understandbluea_annsforte3_congrats_by_annsforte3.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-dtgd22understandbluea_annsforte3_fabulous_paris_by_annsforte3.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-7_16_22_thank_you_by_vickie_y.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-dtgd22understandbluea_by_raduse.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-dtgd22understandbluea_2_by_raduse.jpg  

DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-dtgd22understandbluea_2_by_snietje.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-dtgd22understandbluea_3_by_snietje.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-7_16_22_dtgd22understandbluea_graduation_by_shoe_girl.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-dtgd22understandbluea_by_gutsport56.png   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-img_8261_by_ruby-heartedmom.jpg  

DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-16c33ba0-1665-492f-999b-f0e4eb94cb42_by_sgc.jpeg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-dtgd22understandbluea_pottery_by_berlycece.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-dtgd22understandbluea_roses_by_berlycece.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-20220708_141322_by_asweetjewel.jpg  

My Gallery |My Blog | My Videos |
Love Splitcoast?
Help us love our volunteers by shopping at Amazon

Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Splitcoast Artist in Residence
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
Mix-Ability Challenge Hostess

Received 670 Likes on 313 Posts

Challenge Summary: Desk Vignette Inspiration
Keyword: DTGD22diniA
Upload Deadline: Friday, July 29th, 11:59 PM, Central Time

Welcome to Dare To Get Dirty!

We're so thrilled that you're joining us for this special event - each one of you is so valuable to us, and we love the chance to interact with you just a little bit closer this week, and to thank YOU for all you do to make our community a better place. We have shared laughs, memories, tips, and tears with our members behind the scenes, and we do truly love you. Thank you for sharing your uniqueness and your creativity with us - please know that Splitcoaststampers would not be the same without YOU!

I have this odd little collection of things on my desk, and I thought it might be a fun source of inspiration for my challenge today. Feel free to take design cues from the colors in the objects, the objects themselves, or any theme that might spiral out of anything you see there! I think a mix of cards featuring cars, circus themes, monkeys, a touch of snark, nests, acorns and miracles will be fun to see!

Uploading tips:
  • All entries MUST have the correct keyword for the challenge and they must be uploaded to the Dare to Get Dirty Challenge Gallery - look for it near the top of the gallery listing.
  • It is recommended that you copy the keyword from the challenge itself to ensure accuracy - and I always paste it into the title and keyword areas to help our moderators keep things sorted out! Please separate keywords with a comma.
  • You'll need a unique card for each challenge if you want a chance at our top prizes - but I like to make each card fit at least 2 challenges so I can shift them around if I need to.
  • Remember to share your cards on social media during the event and use hashtags #splitcoaststampers and #DTGD2022 to be eligible for special social media prizes!
  • Have fun!!
Attached Thumbnails
DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-deskvignettex800.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-img_1439.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-img_2323.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-96784aaa-4103-4757-8fc4-11d2b53d151a_by_sgc.jpeg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-20220709_110537_by_jkanack.jpg  

DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-dtgd22dinia_annsforte3_circus_gatefold_by_annsforte3.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-dtgd22dinia_annsforte3_circus_monkeys_by_annsforte3.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-dtgd22dinia_by_raduse.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-img_7990_by_ruby-heartedmom.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-zoom_zoom_by_jrholbrook.jpg  

DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-dsc01808_2_by_snietje.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-7_16_22_vintage_by_vickie_y.jpg  
Vincent Van Gogh

Splitcoast Team Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Challenge Summary: Don't stress. Press.
Keyword: DTGD22stampmommaA
Challenge Gallery: Click HERE
Upload Deadline: July 29, 11:59 PM Central

WELCOME TO DARE TO GET DIRTY 2022!

Hey! Hi! Hello! DTGD is here! Do not stress.
Quick! Grab inks or paints and a seasoned Gel Press.
Swish ink or paints on the plate and roll, tap, tap.
Toss down a stencil and some old bubble wrap.
Swish things around. No need for restraint.
Then cover the mess with a thin layer of white paint.
Lay down white paper and rub it, smooth it, slap!
Peel back the magic, this is where it's at!
Admire the beauty, and maybe chop it up with a die.
Arrange the pieces, stamp a greeting, and give a stamp-happy sigh.

OPTIONAL: An alternate idea if you do not have a Gel Press is to create a single sheet of stamped images that you cut up and use to create a card. In the olden days, we called this technique One Sheet Wonder! You can see an example HERE. You are welcome to make as many cards as you like from your printed piece of paper, but just one card will meet the challenge requirements. Have fun!
Attached Thumbnails
DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-img_2289.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-img_1450b.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-img_0731.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-b47a0579-77a7-450e-b394-614eddd752b0_by_sgc-1-.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-dtgd22stampmommaa_jaybee_by_jay_bee.jpeg  

DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-dtgd22stampmommaa_by_yoorah.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-img_8117_by_ruby-heartedmom.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-gold_glitz_hello_hb_by_hbrown.jpeg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-distressed_love_by_jrholbrook.jpeg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-dsc01933_2_by_snietje.jpeg  

DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-dtgd22stampmommaa_by_simplybeautiful.jpeg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-b47a0579-77a7-450e-b394-614eddd752b0_by_sgc.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-dthd22_hel_print_by_gutsport56.png  

cool tool reviews from your Splitcoaststampers Product Focus Team
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 2,251 Likes on 875 Posts
Default DTGD22annsforte3 ~ Let It Run! ~ Saturday ~ July 16, 2022

Challenge Summary: Let It Run!
Keyword: DTGD22annsforte3A
Hostess: Ann aka annsforte3
Challenge Gallery: HERE
Upload Deadline:
Welcome to Dare To Get Dirty 2022!
There are so many wonderful challenges awaiting you this year!
So glad you are joining us!!

My challenge stems from my love of watercolor and it's fluidity on paper!
Now don't get scared when I say it is doing water coloring! My challenge is all about the flow of color! Simply spray or brush on water onto your watercolor paper. Then, add any color or combination of watercolors to the water and let it run!! Yes, let it do its own thing! You may help it along by lifting your paper, tilting it in different directions to help the flow!

After it dries add a sentiment and a stamped image! Keep it simple!

Now, you've taken your first steps in doing water coloring!! Congratulations!

Many thanks to all of the wonderful Dirty Girls who have made samples for my challenge! I so appreciate you!
Attached Thumbnails
DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-dtgd22annsforte3a-annsforte3-bird-run.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-dtgd22annsforte3a-annsforte3-birthday-balloons.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-dtgd22annsforte3a-annsforte3-dragonfly-run.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-dtgd22annsforte3a-annsforte3-shadow-run.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-dtgd22annsforte3a-wcw100-annsforte3-hello-butterflies.jpg  

DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-pictapgo-2022-05-25-090316-_w_by_luvtostampstampstamp.jpeg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-tag_playing_card-tile_2_by_gutsport56.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-7_16_22_wc_drip_by_vickie_y.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-06_12_22_dtgd_ann_sm_by_smadson.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-dtgd22annsforte3a_by_mcschmidty.jpg  

DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-img_1444.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-drippy_florals_by_sunstamper.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-dtgd22annsforte3a_by_snietje.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-20220629_110857_by_javagirl984.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-img_8115_by_ruby-heartedmom.jpg  

DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-20220621_141532_by_asweetjewel.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-dtgd22annsforte3a_fish_by_berlycece.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-dtgd22annsforte3a_queen_bee_by_berlycece.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-dtgdanndrip_jbgreendawn_by_jbgreendawn.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-dtgd22annsforte3a_by_simplybeautiful.jpg  

DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-053ca9ec-df89-4d1b-a931-8086c3f7149b_by_sgc.jpeg  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 1,400 Likes on 590 Posts
Default DTGD22McSchmidtyA

Challenge Summary: Shake It
Keyword: DTGD22McSchmidtyA
Challenge Gallery: Gallery link for Shake It

For this year's challenge, SCS is opening the doors to EVERYONE so that you can see what the Fan Club members have been enjoying as a favorite perk for a decade and a half!

Join us by participating in these challenges, uploading your cards to our gallery with each challenge keyword, and sharing your cards on social media during the event - be sure and tag us and use hashtags #splitcoaststampers and #DTGD2022 to be eligible for special social media prizes!

For my challenge : Lets Shake it up and make Flat Shakers. I have taken photo's of the process and will include below.

1) Make up your background- trim it down to size.
2Lay the background FACE DOWN upon your clear plastic- I am using a cellophane envelope.
3)***Add double sided sticky tape on the edges of your cardstock on all 4 sides
4)Fold over 3 edges of the envelope or plastic sheet and adhere them to the tape. It's OK if some of the tape is not covered up.
Don't pull to tight, you do not want your card to 'bow' up... you want it to lay flat.
5)Add in your sequins, beads, shaker elements
6)Seal the 4th and final side and embellish the front of your card.

I add the images or die cuts on the outside of the cellophane, as the sequins get stuck on them inside the enclosed shaker. However, if that is the look you want, go for it. I use double sided sticky tape to adhere everything to the front of the Cellophane.

Upload using the keyword above and please comment in the thread for my challenge so I will not miss your make/card!

Shelly
Attachment 383443
Attached Thumbnails
DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-dtgdinfono1.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-dtgdinfono2.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-dtgdinfono3.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-dtgdinfono4.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-dtgdshakerflatno2unicorn.jpg  

DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-dtgd22mcschmidtya_annsforte3_city_night_by_annsforte3.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-7_16_22_be_a_flamingo_by_vickie_y.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-dtgdmcschmidtyanativity.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-img_1453b.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-20220623_092849_by_asweetjewel.jpg  

DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-20220705_090409_by_jkanack.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-bf45390a-c138-4d72-b0a7-a8ef0c75a67f_by_sgc.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-hi_shaker_by_jrholbrook.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-img_8111_by_ruby-heartedmom.jpeg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-unbenanntmcschmodtya_by_gutsport56.png  

Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Received 380 Likes on 284 Posts

Challenge Summary: Quilted Background
Keyword: DTGD22ShoeGirl
Hostess: Lisa aka Shoe Girl
Challenge Gallery: Chick HERE for a gallery of samples

Recently I have spent many hours trying to clear out scrap papers from my drawers as they were so full I could no longer close the drawers. One way I found to make a fun card with small dies or punches was to use a shaped die or punch to create a quilted background. If you do not own a shaped die or punch you can easily cut squares or rectangles with your paper cutter. I have found that squares, rectangles, triangles and hexagons work great. I can't 'wait to see what you use to create your card front and all your papers.

Many thanks to all of the wonderful Dirty Girls who have made samples for my challenge! I so appreciate you!
Attached Thumbnails
DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-img_1388b.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-7-16-22-dtgd22shoegirl-quilt-birthday-blue.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-06_09_22_dtgd_shoegirl_2_sm_by_smadson.jpeg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-7_16_22_diamonds_by_vickie_y.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-ce6d7e79-3e12-4951-b7d2-2663211f6f40_by_sgc.jpg  

DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-dtgd22shoegirl_2_by_lazylizard.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-dtgd22shoegirl_annsforte3_stitched_flowers_by_annsforte3.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-dtgd22shoegirl_by_card_crazy.jpeg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-img_8141_by_ruby-heartedmom.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-img_2291.jpg  

Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 1,396 Likes on 623 Posts
Default DTGDsmadson ~ Double Embosing~ Saturday July 16, 2022

Challenge Summary: Double Embossing
Keyword: DTGD22smadson
Hostess: Sharon aka smadson
It is the 15th anniversary of Dare to Get Dirty! For this year's challenge, we are opening the doors to EVERYONE so that you can see what the Fan Club members have been enjoying as a favorite perk for a decade and a half!

My favorite go to technique is using an embossing folder! My least favorite is heat embossing using embossing ink and embossing powder. So my challenge to you and myself is to use both kinds of embossing on one project!
Easy peasy!
I can’t wait to see what you come up with!

Uploading tips:
  • All entries MUST have the correct keyword for the challenge, and they must be uploaded to the Dare to Get Dirty Challenge Gallery - look for it near the top of the gallery listing.
  • It is recommended that you copy the keyword from the challenge itself to ensure accuracy - and I always paste it into the title and keyword areas to help our moderators keep things sorted out! Please separate keywords with a comma.
  • You'll need a unique card for each challenge if you want a chance at our top prizes.
  • Many thanks to all of the wonderful Dirty Girls who have made samples for my challenge! I so appreciate you!
Attached Thumbnails
DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-4b8c8a1afa23791c50e0025a0033c297_by_stampin_nana.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-dtgd22smadson_annsforte3_birthday_magic_by_annsforte3.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-dtgd22smadson_2_by_lazylizard.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-0a3d18f3-85e5-4cb0-bf19-cd91b1dbd162.png   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-07-08-22live_love_laugh_by_vickie_y-sample.jpg  

DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-07-08-22-dsc01859_by_snietje.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-07-08-22-javagirl984.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-07-08-22nate_s_birthday_by_jrholbrook.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-07-15-22-dtgd22-sample-my-challengwe.jpeg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-08-15-22-dtgdsmadson222_by_simplybeautiful.jpg  

DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-dtgd22smadson_embossed_by_berlycece.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-dtgd22smadson_annsforte3_double_wishes_by_annsforte3.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-06-09-22-dtgd-smadson-sm-uploaded.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-06-26-22-dtgd-mine-3-sm-uploaded.jpg  
Goal: 35/60 as of O7/31/22

Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 30 Likes on 20 Posts

Challenge Summary: Fun Fold Card
Keyword: DTGD22bejoyce
Welcome to Day 2 of Dare To Get Dirty 2022!
So glad you are joining us!

For this challenge, please make a card using your favorite Fun Fold. If you need ideas, click on "Tutorials" at the top of this page, and type "fold" into the Search field. Hundreds of ideas will be at your fingertips!

Here are links to a few of my favorites:

Impossible Card

Criss Cross Card

Joy Fold Card

Triangle Trifold Card

Please include DTGD22bejoyce at the start of your title for this challenge as well as in the keywords so we can more easily find your card.

Feel free to chat here in this thread. I love to read about your project.

Uploading tips: All entries MUST have the correct keyword for the challenge and they must be uploaded to the Dare to Get Dirty Challenge Gallery. Look for it near the top of the gallery listing. It is recommended that you copy the keyword from the challenge itself to ensure accuracy. Please separate keywords with a comma. Have fun!

Thank you, thank you, thank you to my sample makers for their gift of creativity and time!
Attached Thumbnails
DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-img_1394b.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-dtgd22bejoyce.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-dtgd22bejoyce_by_card_crazy.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-funfoldpanda_by_cheermom.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-3b66d20ceeff3e276f17dcb068cdb0b5_1_by_stampin_nana.jpg  

DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-pilar_pop-up_card_by_snietje.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-20220629_111048_by_javagirl984.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-dtgd22bejoyce_annsforte3_cheerful_butterflies_by_annsforte3-1.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-7_17_22_kite_fun_by_vickie_y.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-06_22_22_charis_by_smadson.jpg  

DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-dtgd22bejoyce_annsforte3_snowy_night_by_annsforte3.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-kc_rubbernecker_5159d_beach_chairs_4_right_horizontal_center_step_by_kittie747.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-wild_things_by_jrholbrook.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-img_8234_by_ruby-heartedmom.jpeg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-dtgd22bejoyce_2_by_lazylizard.jpg  

DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-dtgd22bejoyce_5_by_maryr917.png   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-dtgd22bejoyce_tlc907_annsforte3_live_laugh_love_by_annsforte3.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-img_8234_by_ruby-heartedmom-1.jpeg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-pink_cups_by_angelladcrockett.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-jk_dtgd22bejoyce_01_by_penny627.jpg  

DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-snss62922_by_simplybeautiful.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-d7e2ec69-be72-4380-a6c8-e90045b1a207_by_sgc.jpg  
SCS Fan Club Member
Color Challenge Team Member
QFTD215
VSN Coordinator
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

Received 99 Likes on 80 Posts

Challenge Summary: Bokeh!
Keyword
: DTGD22LuvLee
Challenge Gallery:DTGD22LuvLee Gallery
Upload Deadline: July 29th, 11:59 PM Central

Bokeh, Bokeh, Bokeh!!!

The basic explanation of Bokeh is that it's a blurring effect of a lens in photography. Translated to basically blurring circles....just do a search of it in the gallery for lots of ideas if you're feeling a bit lost. But it's such a fun and wildly creative expressive design! Or CAS, or Sparkly, or Chaotic, or Monochromatic.........ok see? Really you get to do anything you want with my challenge as long as you've got some Bokeh-ing!!!

Attached Thumbnails
DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-img_2293.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-dtgdluvlee.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-147eb431-9393-4ae2-b5b3-ec0b0fb78bb2_by_sgc.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-7_17_22_be_yourself_by_vickie_y.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-3258c3b8ca65319367ebe28f2d1dcc8e_by_stampin_nana.jpg  

DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-bokehhousemouse_by_cheermom.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-dtgd_bokeh_by_taclary.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-dtgd22luvlee_annsforte3_jolly_stars_by_annsforte3.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-img_8125_by_ruby-heartedmom.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-unbenanntdtgd22luvlee_by_gutsport56.png  

DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-water_lily_dreams_by_jrholbrook.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-dsc01971_2_by_snietje.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-dtgd22luvlee_by_simplybeautiful.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-img_1462.jpg  

Last edited by UnderstandBlue; 07-17-2022 at 05:37 AM..
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
CARD CASE'R
Splitcoast Gallery Moderator
VSN Coordinator

Received 349 Likes on 278 Posts

Challenge Summary:
Keyword: DTGD22Scraperwannabe
Hostess: Misti

My challenge is a tribute to Karen, Art Deco Diva. I would like us to CASE a card from her gallery HERE in honor of her memory. She was a Dirty Girl & such a sweet lady. She was always leaving comments in the gallery. She will be missed around here.

Uploading tips:
  • All entries MUST have the correct keyword for the challenge, and they must be uploaded to the Dare to Get Dirty Challenge Gallery - look for it near the top of the gallery listing.
  • You'll need a unique card for each challenge if you want a chance at our top prizes.
  • Many thanks to all of the wonderful Dirty Girls who have made samples for my challenge! I so appreciate you!
Attached Thumbnails
DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-img_1879c.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-img_1414b.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-230bcb5b-3372-4dd8-9528-71b432ffed1a.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-389a906c-418e-4527-8971-4b871049f7cb.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-fc1a01f8-704d-4601-aaa5-997fe8d72093.jpg  

DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-47b68b2a-8b29-4be3-99ee-bffa8c15b316.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-c935dc7a-9b9f-4b73-b8fe-b3f6bc5ae222.jpeg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-55fc9b69-54cf-44fa-b955-f38ddb10456b.jpeg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-d73e1365-1806-4c93-8d59-fff3f70b3641.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-4de86bbf-d342-46bf-9a66-aa2efe1c96c6.jpg  

DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-8a3fae5b-5284-4f1d-95ba-95b662ce1aab.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-fd85879b-c87b-4c27-a527-d8dcddb27c21.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-3ddb52ca-2e7a-47c3-bf21-5032737dd44b.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-cf151b43-b77a-4b3e-9722-f8bfaa3b6018.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-b80f82b1-49b1-472e-8c92-dc289c8a4151.jpg  

DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-408bfbbe-bbeb-4a94-8b70-398a37b98713.jpg  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 2,370 Likes on 671 Posts

Challenge Summary: Design it Yourself
Keyword
: DTGD22cdimick
Hostess: Catherine aka cdimick

Challenge Gallery: Click here for the link to the gallery

Recently, Youtube suggested a video to me that drew me in to check it out. It was by Ruth Trice and I enjoyed it so much, I decided to try it. I have had great fun designing my own paper based on watching that video by Ruth. Here is a link to one of her videos, she has many out there: Check it out and pull out your stamps and inks and have fun designing your own patterned paper. And have fun combining different stamp sets together!
Attached Thumbnails
DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-sample-.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-1-2-3.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-4-5-6.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-sample-group-b.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-b-1-2-3.jpg  

DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-b-4-5-6.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-sample-group-c.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-sample-group-c-cards.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-sample-group-c-cards-2.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-dtgd22cdimick_annsforte3_fabulous_by_annsforte3.jpg  

DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-7_17_22_fabulous_by_vickie_y.jpeg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-dtgd22cdimick_by_bejoyce.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-dtgd22cdimick_by_lovinpaper.jpeg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-img_3204_by_t_joy.jpeg  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 69 Likes on 34 Posts

Challenge Summary: Belleek Inspired Technique
Keyword: DTGD22kittie747
Welcome to Day 2 of Dare To Get Dirty 2022!
My challenge for you is to make a card using the Belleek Inspired Technique. The Belleek Inspired Technique was introduced by Judy akaStampingQueenJAR in the Jan, 2012 Technique Lovers Challenge. I think brayering ink on embossing folders has other names for the technique but I will always remember how much I loved this challenge by Judy! I have used the technique many, many times over the last 10 years. I have included a few of my favorites cards below along with the gorgeous samples made by several of my fellow Dirty Girl friends.

Please be sure to put the DTGD22kittie747 first as the title of your card and add it to the keyword section as well.

Click on this link to go to the original post with information and photos to describe Judy's inspiration for the challenge.
TLC361 ~ Inspired By Belleek Pottery (1/23/12) by StampingQueenJAR at Splitcoaststampers

Thanks to all of you who made samples for my challenge. I appreciate it so much!
Attached Thumbnails
DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-img_1442.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-8_by_peonysnail.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-20220623_152138_by_asweetjewel.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-dsc01791_3_by_snietje.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-dtgd22kittie747_2_by_lazylizard.jpg  

DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-dtgd22kittie747_2022_by_kittie747.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-dtgd22kittie747_annsforte3_best_wishes_by_annsforte3.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-dtgd22kittie747_annsforte3_butterfly_bush_by_annsforte3.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-dtgd22kittie747_by_bejoyce.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-dtgd22kittie747_by_card_crazy.jpg  

DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-dtgd22kittie747_by_raduse.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-kaysellersbirthdaycardupoadfile_by_papercrafter40.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-unbenanntdtgd22_beleck_by_gutsport56.png   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-vase_with_balleek_background_by_jrholbrook.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-by_kittie7476a00e54ed958f3883301a73da518cc970d-pi.jpg  

DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-by_kittie7476a00e54ed958f3883301b7c860437b970b-pi.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-by_kittie7476a00e54ed958f3883301bb07ce3ea1970d-pi.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-kc_rubbernecker_5309-10d_mixed_flower_stack_7_right_by_kittie747.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-012212tlc_unity_by_stampingqueenjar.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-012412tpt_rst_by_stampingqueenjar.jpg  

Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 255 Likes on 114 Posts

Challenge Summary: Faux Patina
Keyword: DTGD22Stampinnana
Challenge Gallery:
Gallery at Splitcoaststampers

Welcome to Day 2 of Dare To Get Dirty! We are so happy you are here. We've got some fun challenges in store for you this year.
From the first time I saw the Faux Patina Technique, I was hooked! I've created several cards using this technique and they always get Ooh's and Ahh's. You can make yours look grungy for a masculine card or elegant enough for a wedding or special occasion card. Whatever you decide, you'll be impressed by the results. Here is a link to the tutorial. Use a light neutral for the inside of your embossing folder. Then add a medium shade of ink, a darker shade of ink and finally the darkest shade to bring out the deep tones and textures. Don't forget to add some gold or silver embossing powder. I like to just add a simple sentiment to the front so the patina isn't covered up as much. Have fun with this and I can't wait to see your beautiful creations!

Thank you so much for all the Amazing samples that the Dirty Girls have created for this challenge!
Attached Thumbnails
DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-ced13cc2bc605b1ed02c6a6770949064.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-dtgd22stampin_nana_annsforte3_golden_swirls_by_annsforte3.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-dtgd22stampinnana_bless_the_lor_2_by_lazylizard.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-dtgd22stampinnana_jaybee_by_jay_bee.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-unbenannt_faux_patina_technique_by_gutsport56.png  

DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-dtgd22stampinnana_by_snietje.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-index_6_by_stampin_nana.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-img_1434.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-ring_me_up_by_jrholbrook.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-img_8268_by_ruby-heartedmom.jpg  

�Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.�
― Lou Holtz
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 79 Likes on 67 Posts

Challenge Summary: Tag! You’re It!

Keyword: DTGD22SunstamperA
Upload Deadline: Friday, July 29, 11:59 pm, Central Time

Hi everyone! Thanks for joining us for Dare to Get Dirty 2022! My challenge is simple. You just need to make a tag with a Summer theme. That’s it! Have fun!

Thanks to all my Dirty Girl sample makers.
Attached Thumbnails
DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-img_1290b.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-summer_fun_tag_by_sunstamper.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-07_15_22_dtgd22sunstampera_sm_by_smadson.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-7_17_22_everyone_has_a_story_by_vickie_y.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-20220703_121727_by_jkanack.jpg  

DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-cd874611-95d2-437c-991b-290be74f514b_by_sgc.jpeg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-dsc01888_2_by_snietje.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-dtgd22sunstamper_wcw102_annsforte3_wisteria_tag_by_annsforte3.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-dtgd22sunstampera_annsforte3_summer_beach_by_annsforte3.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-dtgd22sunstampera_annsforte3_summer_swim_by_annsforte3.jpg  

DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-dtgd22sunstampera_by_card_crazy.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-dtgd22sunstampera_by_raduse.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-dtgd22sunstampera_jaybee_by_jay_bee.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-dtgd22sunstampera_wcw103_annsforte3_splotch_bird_by_annsforte3.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-img_8086_by_ruby-heartedmom.jpg  

DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-lam_dtgd22sunstampera_by_allee_s.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-unbenanntdtdg22sunstampera_by_gutsport56.png   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-afbb0b20-e102-493c-89b0-9871899d2d6d.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-8ca1a9a9-998f-47ab-812a-60bb61e01d7d.jpeg  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 184 Likes on 124 Posts

Challenge Summary: You Deserve a "Metal"
Keyword: DTGD22berlycece

Hi stamping friends! I absolutely LOVE this time of year! Dare to Get Dirty week is so much fun, and I am excited to be able to host a challenge this year.

I love metallic detailing, whether it is heat embossing, old-style brads and spiral clips, or foiling on designer papers or stamped images.
SO many options! My challenge to you is to incorporate something metallic on your project.

Thanks to all my Dirty Girl sample makers.
Attached Thumbnails
DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-img_1386.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-img_2315.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-dtgd22berlycece.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-unbenanntdtgd22berkycece_by_gutsport56.png   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-dtgd22berlycece_annsforte3_metallic_butterfly_by_annsforte3.jpg  

DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-7_18_22_foiled_by_vickie_y.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-dtgd22berlycece_by_raduse.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-bannershellocarduploadfile_by_papercrafter40.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-07_15_22_berlycecedtgd22_sm_by_smadson.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-img_8124_by_ruby-heartedmom.jpeg  

DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-if_you_believe_gothic_hb_by_hbrown.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-b8d406a8-9792-4fd4-b81d-5a16d10f6d48_by_sgc.jpeg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-copper_letter_by_sunstamper.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-dtgd22berlycece_annsforte3_birthday_foiled_by_annsforte3.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-dtgd22_2_by_snietje.jpg  

Kim in Illinois Proud SCS Fan Club Member!!My Gallery QFTD#207 FS798

Received 170 Likes on 129 Posts

Challenge Summary: Poppy Parade
Keyword: DTGD22JayBee
Challenge Gallery: Check out the gorgeous gallery HERE.

Hello! There are plenty of fun challenges again this year so I hope you are enjoying the Dare to Get Dirty challenges and using your stash.

My challenge is to create your card or project using poppies. They can be stamped, drawn, stencilled, embossed or whatever you like and in any colour that takes your fancy. Perhaps I should have used Red, White and Blue to celebrate the 70 years of our wonderful queen.

I look forward to seeing your creations.

*** This is a special 15th anniversary where we are opening the challenges up to everyone ***

Please try to include DTGD22JayBee at the start of your title for this challenge to help everyone in the administration of the challenges.

Uploading tips: All entries MUST have the correct keyword for the challenge and they must be uploaded to the Dare to Get Dirty Challenge Gallery - look for it near the top of the gallery listing. It is recommended that you copy the keyword from the challenge itself to ensure accuracy. Please separate keywords with a comma. Have fun!

I want to say a BIG BIG thank you to my sample makers for their gift of creativity and time!
Attached Thumbnails
DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-20220527_145817.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-20220522_164343.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-20220529_171054.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-img_1889dtgd.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-20220606_121807.jpg  

DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-7_18_22_poppy_by_vickie_y.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-dtgd22jaybee_annsforte3_poppy_field_by_annsforte3.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-dtgd22jaybee_annsforte3_white_poppies_by_annsforte3.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-dtgd22jaybee_by_lovinpaper.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-dtgd22jaybee_by_raduse.jpg  

DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-poppies_by_cheermom.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-dtgd22jaybee_jaybee.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-dtgd22jaybee_jaybee2.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-dtgd22jaybee_jaybee3.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-505e98a0-53a1-4718-b29a-9b322adb73b2_by_sgc.jpg  

DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-img_8116_by_ruby-heartedmom.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-dsc01897_2_by_snietje.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-poppies_for_pp_hb_by_hbrown.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-img_1455b.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-dtgd22jaybee_2_by_lazylizard.jpg  

Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
luvstochatchatCHAT

Received 888 Likes on 432 Posts

Challenge Summary: Ice Cream, Ice Cream, We All Scream For Ice cream
Keyword:DTGD22LuvtostampstampstampA
Challenge Gallery: Click HEREfor the gallery of samples.

It is the 15th anniversary of Dare to Get Dirty! For this year's challenge, we are opening the doors to EVERYONE so that you can see what the Fan Club members have been enjoying as a favorite perk for a decade and a half!

Welcome to Day 3 of these fabulous Dare To Get Dirty challenges!
My challenge:

July is National Ice Cream Month! Make a card with ice cream on it. Think cone shaped card, ice cream sandwich box tutorial, swirl background for your ice cream colors....possibilities are endless!

Ice Cream Sandwich Box Tutorial - Splitcoaststampers
Ice Cream card ideas

think favorite ice cream flavors swirled together for your background--Shaving Cream Tutorial - Splitcoaststampers,
think ice cream cones--
Paper Cone Tutorial - Splitcoaststampers,

A VERY SPECIAL THANK YOU TO ALL MY SAMPLE MAKERS! YOUR BEAUTIFUL AND INSPIRING CARDS ARE VERY APPRECIATED!
Attached Thumbnails
DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-dtgd22luvtostampstampstampa_annsforte3_birthday_cone_by_annsforte3.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-dtgd22luvtostampstampstamp_by_raduse.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-dtgd22luvtostampstampstampa_annsforte3_birthday_sundae_by_annsforte3.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-dtgd22luvtostampstampstampa_annsforte3_double_scoop_cone_by_annsforte3.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-img_1973.jpg  

DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-rainbowicecreamslimlinebirthdaycarduploadfile_by_papercrafter40.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-img_8084_by_ruby-heartedmom.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-img_8082_by_ruby-heartedmom.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-eed6267f-178a-4f5e-b1da-ef5b3ec608ec_by_sgc.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-dtgd22luvtostampstampstampa_jaybee_by_jay_bee.jpg  

DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-7_18_22_smile_by_vickie_y.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-dtgd22luvtostampstampstampa_03_by_maryr917-1-.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-dtgd22luvtostampstampstampa_by_berlycece.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-06_09_22_dtgd_luvtostamp_sm_by_smadson-1-.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-icecreamgirl_by_cheermom-1-.jpg  

DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-pictapgo-2022-07-15-214524-w-.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-dsc01948_2_by_snietje.jpg  
Old 06-13-2022, 06:19 AM   #18  

Received 213 Likes on 155 Posts

Challenge Summary: Inspired by the monthly Fan Club Christmas Challenge
Keyword: DTGD22ohmypaper
Challenge Gallery: Click here for gallery samples
Upload Deadline:
Friday, July 29th, 11:59 PM Central Time

Happy 15th Anniversary DTGD!
One of the special perks that come with being a Fan Club Member is the monthly Christmas/Winter Challenge! The challenges can be found on the Forum Page underneath the Monthly Theme or click the link listed below. My challenge: be inspired by one of the 2022 Fan Club Christmas Challenges! Click Fan Club Christmas Challengeto peruse the 2022 challenges, then select a month that appeals to you. If you don't feel like browsing this year's list, I am includingJuly's inspiration here. For July, our inspiration is the movie Home Alone. Every month we include inspiration prompts, however, feel free to be inspired by anything from the movie selection. July's prompts are children, boy, house, village, Paris, ornaments, marbles, church, church choir, toothbrush, nativity, snowglobe, Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree.
Also, if you are not a fan of Christmas card making feel free to make a winter card or any winter holiday, just remember to be inspired by something from the monthly theme of your choice.

The DT would love to see you every month at the Fan Club Christmas Challenge so stop by anytime and play along!

Uploading tips:
All entries MUST have the correct keyword for the challenge and they must be uploaded to the Dare to Get Dirty Challenge Gallery - look for it near the top of the gallery listing.
It is recommended that you copy the keyword from the challenge itself to ensure accuracy - and I always paste it into the title and keyword areas to help our moderators keep things sorted out! Please separate keywords with a comma.
You'll need a unique card for each challenge if you want a chance at our top prizes
Remember to share your cards on social media during the event and use hashtags #splitcoaststampers and #DTGD2022 to be eligible for special social media prizes!
Have fun!!
Attached Thumbnails
DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-397904af-7b64-411b-a3e9-e47da24e10f6_by_sgc.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-20220713_121636_by_jkanack.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-20220715_134205_by_asweetjewel.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-dtgd_mnm_cmas_tree_hb_by_hbrown.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-dtgd22ohmypaper_2_by_lazylizard.jpg  

DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-dtgd22ohmypaper_2_by_raduse.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-dtgd22ohmypaper_annsforte3_snowy_grey_lake_by_annsforte3.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-dtgd22ohmypaper_annsforte3_winter_storm_by_annsforte3.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-dtgd22ohmypaper_by_raduse.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-dtgd22ohmypaper_jaybee_by_jay_bee.jpg  

DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-dtgd22ohmypaper_jaybee2_by_jay_bee.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-dtgd22ohmypaper_scsccmay22_annsforte3_white_christmas_by_annsforte3.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-dtgd22ohmypaper2022_by_kittie747.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-dtgd22raduse_by_snietje.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-img_8069_by_ruby-heartedmom.jpg  

DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-dtgd22ohmypaper_scsccjan22_annsforte3_owl_be_home_by_annsforte3.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-dtgd22ohmypaper_scsccjul22_wcw106_annsforte3_alone_home_by_annsforte3.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-dtgdhaphap-jbgreendawn.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-ang-io-rrkit0722-die959-s-die831-yy-dtgd-wm_0002.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-dsc01983_2_by_snietje.jpg  

The Charmed Life

Received 15 Likes on 11 Posts

Challenge Summary: Make a holiday card - optional twist make it a slimline card.
Keyword: DTGD22MaryR917
Challenge Gallery: Click here for the gallery of samples
Upload Deadline: Friday, July 29th, 11:59 PM, Central time

Welcome to Day 4 of Dare To Get Dirty 2022!

For this challenge: you can make a Holiday card and you choose the Holiday. There is an optional twist of a slimline design.

Some Holiday Samples:

Valentine's Day
St Patrick's Day
Easter
Halloween
Christmas

Please include DTGD22MaryR917 at the start of your title for this challenge as well as in the keywords so we can more easily find your card.

Uploading tips: All entries MUST have the correct keyword for the challenge, and they must be uploaded to the Dare to Get Dirty Challenge Gallery. Look for it near the top of the gallery listing. It is recommended that you copy the keyword from the challenge itself to ensure accuracy. Please separate keywords with a comma. Have fun!

Thank you to my sample makers for their gift of creativity and time! Check out some of their beautiful cards here and in the gallery.
Attachment 384050
Attached Thumbnails
DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-img_2295.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-dtgd22maryr917_by_kittie747.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-dtgd22maryr917_by_bejoyce.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-7_19_22_easter_by_vickie_y.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-dtgd22maryr917_by_raduse.jpg  

DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-d06a8d0fa56393b4f5986d1f960f1f01_by_stampin_nana.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-dtgd22maryr917_by_snietje.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-dtgd22maryr917_annsforte3_slim_greetings_by_annsforte3.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-dtgdhohoho_jbgreendawn_by_jbgreendawn.jpg  
My Blog - The Charmed Life
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 587 Likes on 191 Posts

Challenge Summary: Layered Retiform
Keyword: DTGD22gutsport56
Hostess: Dagmar aka gutsport56
Challenge Gallery: Here
Upload Deadline:
Friday, July 29th, 11:59 PM, Central Time
My Challenge is to use the Layered Retiform Technique. Make a Card,Tag,Journalpage or something complete different. Just have fun!
I look forward to seeing your creations.

You kann find all about the Challenges here: Dare to Get Dirty - Open Invitation! by UnderstandBlue at Splitcoaststampers

Attached Thumbnails
DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-dtgd22gutsport56.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-dtgd22-gutsport2.png   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-dtgd22gutsport_2_by_lazylizard.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-dtgd22gutsport56_annsforte3_white_vine_by_annsforte3.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-dtgd22gutsport56_by_raduse.jpg  

DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-img_7986_by_ruby-heartedmom.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-img_1443.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-dtgd22gutsport563.png   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-d108e8ad-f604-4ad9-aea7-86a4ba89e6ea_by_sgc.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-dsc01914_2_by_snietje.jpg  

DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-7_19_22_dtgd22gutsport56_pet_sympathy_by_shoe_girl.jpg  

Received 162 Likes on 136 Posts

Challenge Summary: Birds in the Gates!
Keyword: DTGD22TJoy
Hostess: Tricia (aka T.Joy)
Challenge Gallery: Check out the gallery HERE

Hello friends!

My challenge is inspired by the sweet family of Finches that nested in a hanging basket on our porch this spring. It was so fun to hear them singing and chirping right outside my door.

My challenge has two parts, and, yes, you need to do them both!
#1 - Make a gate fold card. Here's an easy tutorial HERE. (I followed this method, only I cut my cardstock 5 1/4 x 8 1/2, so my card ended up regular A2 size)
#2 - Use a bird themed stamp as the main image on the front. It can be any type of bird - songbird, owl, penguin, eagle, your choice! Or even a nest, feathers, eggs (Easter eggs are fine!), etc.

That's it! Ask questions if you have any here in the thread. Oh! And feel free to sing while you work, like my birds did. You'll make someone's day!!

Here are a few ideas... Thank you to my wonderful sample makers!!
Attached Thumbnails
DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-img_3203_by_t_joy.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-dtgd22tjoy_2_by_lazylizard.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-dtgd22tjoy_annsforte3_gated_birds_by_annsforte3.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-dtgd22tjoy_annsforte3_gated_blue_bird_by_annsforte3.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-dtgd22tjoy_by_lovinpaper.jpg  

DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-dtgd22tjoy_jaybee_by_jay_bee.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-unbenanntdtgdtjoy_by_gutsport56.png   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-img_8070_by_ruby-heartedmom.jpeg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-20220629_111021_by_javagirl984.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-img_2287.jpg  

DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-20220710_124038_by_jkanack.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-dsc01893_2_by_snietje.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-ed08d111-3004-40f6-9c75-682b04cef205_by_sgc.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-gated_owl_by_vickie_y-2.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-dtgd22tjoy_by_raduse.jpg  

Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 1,731 Likes on 648 Posts

Challenge Summary: I'm Torn
Keyword: DTGD22JRHolbrookA
Hostess: Gracie aka JRHolbrook
Upload Deadline: Friday, July 29, 11:59 p.m. Central

There are so many wonderful challenges awaiting you this year! So glad you are joining us!! Have fun!

My challenge to you is to create a card using stencils and faux tearing technique. You may also using masking to create your card.

Uploading tips:
  • All entries MUST have the correct keyword for the challenge and they must be uploaded to the Dare to Get Dirty Challenge Gallery - look for it near the top of the gallery listing.
  • You'll need a unique card for each challenge if you want a chance at our top prizes - but I like to make each card fit at least 2 challenges so I can shift them around if I need to.
  • Remember to share your cards on social media during the event and use hashtags #splitcoaststampers and #DTGD2022 to be eligible for special social media prizes!
  • Have fun!!
Attached Thumbnails
DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-aqua-butterfly.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-dtgd22jrholbrook_annsforte3_bear_tracks_by_annsforte3.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-sample-.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-beautiful.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-dtgd22jrholbrook_a_by_snietje.jpeg  

DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-dtgd22jrholbrooka_annsforte3_butterfly_landing_by_annsforte3.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-dtgd22jrholbrooka_by_raduse.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-unbenanntdtgd22jholbrok_by_gutsport56.png  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 55 Likes on 41 Posts

Challenge Summary: National Daiquiri Day!
Keyword: DTGD22peonysnail
Hostess: Faith aka PeonySnail
Challenge Gallery: Check out the gallery HERE !

Welcome to Dare to Get Dirty 2022!
There are so many wonderful challenges this year to spark your creativity!

July 19th is National Daiquiri Day! The challenge is to feature a tropical drink on your card. Think drinks with umbrellas, in coconuts, frosty glasses, with a fruit garnish etc. Everyone enjoys something cool and refreshing on a hot summer day! Hope you will play along! Be sure to include the keyword in your card description so everyone can find it in the gallery! Most important, have fun! Cheers to all my incredible sample makers!
Attached Thumbnails
DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-img_1869c.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-02.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-dtgd22peonysnail_by_raduse.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-ann.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-7_19_22_tropical_drink_by_vickie_y.jpg  

DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-tropicalpigandrooster_by_cheermom-1-.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-unbenanntdtgd22peonysnail_by_gutsport56-1-.png   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-12.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-9.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-img_7925_by_ruby-heartedmom.jpg  

DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-06_09_22_dtgd_peonysnail_sm_by_smadson.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-dtgd22peonysnail_annsforte3_drink_up_by_annsforte3.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-bear-glass.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-rum-my-passion-fruit.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-jk_dtgdpeonysnail_by_penny627.jpg  

Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 37 Likes on 25 Posts

Challenge Summary: Pile It On
Keyword: DTGD22rubyheartedmomA
Hostess: Beverly aka ruby-heartedmom
Challenge Gallery: Click HERE Gallery at Splitcoaststampers

Welcome to Dare to Get Dirty 2022!
I love it when the challenges get stacked one of top of each other during Dare to Get Dirty. It sparks my creativity in ways it doesn't get challenged during the rest of the year. My challenge?

Pile it on! Use a stacked element on your card--stacked ribbon, stacked die cuts, stacked negative dies, stacked stencils, etc.

Use a stack of like elements--a stack of different width and textured ribbons and strings, a stack of die cuts--negative or positive. Stack several different stencil designs together. Go beyond rectangular layers and layered flowers--those are so......normal.

Here are some tutorials that fit the challenge:

Stacked Stencils Tutorials at Splitcoaststampers

Stack And Cut Quilt Cards Tutorials at Splitcoaststampers

Two Tier Eclipse Tutorials at Splitcoaststampers

Faux Book Stack Tutorials at Splitcoaststampers

TLC163 - Stacked Ribbon by showmestamper at Splitcoaststampers

Include the keyword DTGD22 (in addition to my keyword) to show up in the entire, glorious Dare to Get Dirty '22 gallery. Do this for each of your cards!
Attached Thumbnails
DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-img_1402.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-img_7989_by_ruby-heartedmom.jpeg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-img_7865_by_ruby-heartedmom.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-img_7863_by_ruby-heartedmom.jpeg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-dtgd22ruby-heartedmom_annsforte3_tropical_sunset_by_annsforte3.jpg  

DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-unbenanntstaggin_stgd22_by_gutsport56.png   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-dtgd22rubyheartedmoma_annsforte3_best_wishes_by_annsforte3.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-dtgd22rubyheartedmoma_by_raduse.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-7_19_22_hello_by_vickie_y.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-stacked_cuts_hi_hb_by_hbrown.jpg  

DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-dsc01879_2_by_snietje.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-dtgd22rubyheartedmoma_annsforte3_cabin_in_the_woods_by_annsforte3.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-dtgd22rubyheartedmoma_annsforte3_adventure_awaits_by_annsforte3.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-be23044e-acb8-41b6-b0bc-383a45856642_by_sgc.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-lam_dtgd22rubyheartedmoma_by_allee_s.jpg  

DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-2d474b48-8d79-46b5-9123-ad8f39b4d2a4_by_miss_boo.jpeg  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess (Retired)

Received 46 Likes on 21 Posts

Challenge Summary: So Sentimental
Keyword: DTGD22MissBoo
Hostess: Jen (Miss Boo)
Challenge Gallery: Check it out HERE
Upload Deadline: Friday, July 29th @11:59 pm Central Time

Welcome to the 15th annual Dare to Get Dirty challenges!

So Sentimental: For this challenge, you can use as many colors and layers as you would like, but use only sentiment stamps. Have fun!
Attached Thumbnails
DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-49713333-e458-4a41-abe8-3a24655733a6.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-f37e7126-896d-47ba-8cbe-cd552db7cd0d.jpeg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-b0329c68-5d67-4e6e-8a6d-a58d9893c3d2.jpeg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-da664ac5-8293-430f-8d18-04b969c7245b.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-f5c0d2cb-0338-49c4-b50f-136245dac39a.jpg  

DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-8f9d133b-40e8-4fef-a581-2e6dc53ebd25.jpeg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-10023f0b-bad8-4a2b-b7e2-92a76a84ec9f.jpeg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-d20e6eb1-2d5e-42fb-870d-207c13ebf906.jpeg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-daff6a65-e4c4-4952-a92b-ee3b9ebbd84c.jpg  
Limited Supplies, Featured Stamper, Clean & Simple
FS143 / QFTD93 
Past Design Teams: DRS Designs, Rubbernecker  
Past Guest Designer: Gina K Designs 
CAS. Embellished. It's all good.
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
luvstochatchatCHAT

Received 888 Likes on 432 Posts

Challenge Summary: AMERICANA INSPIRATION
Keyword: DTGD22luvtostampstampstampB
Upload Deadline: Friday, July 29th @11:59 pm Central Time

Welcome to Day 5 of these fabulous Dare To Get Dirty challenges!

My challenge:
Happy, happy summer!
Let's be inspired by the Americana style/theme! Anything red, white and blue!

Pinterest Inspiration Board

A VERY SPECIAL THANK YOU TO ALL MY SAMPLE MAKERS! YOUR BEAUTIFUL AND INSPIRING CARDS ARE VERY APPRECIATED!
Attached Thumbnails
DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-dtgd22luvtostampstampstampb_annsforte3_ladder_decoration_by_annsforte3.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-7_20_22_beautiful_heart_by_vickie_y.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-dtgd22luvtostampstampstampb_annsforte3_sympathy_stars_by_annsforte3.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-dtgd22luvtostampstampstampb_by_raduse.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-img_8071_by_ruby-heartedmom.jpg  

DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-god_bless_america_by_sunstamper.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-dtgdhero_jbgreendawn_by_jbgreendawn.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-dtgd22luvtostampstampstampb2_by_raduse.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-2c0ce46e-76e8-4f34-bfab-9cf9301bccfe_by_sgc.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-06_09_22_dtgd_luvtostampb_sm_by_smadson.jpg  

DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-dsc01886_2_by_snietje.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-20220714_082903_by_jkanack.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-pictapgo-2022-07-15-222418-w-.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-2d474b48-8d79-46b5-9123-ad8f39b4d2a4_by_miss_boo.jpeg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-img_1458.jpg  

Old 06-15-2022, 02:37 PM   #27  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Swapper of the Month June 2012

Received 54 Likes on 37 Posts

Challenge Summary: Relax, Unwind, get in a Beach State of Mind
Keyword: DTGD22VickieY
Upload Deadline: Friday, July 29, 11:59 PM, Central Time

There are so many fun and wonderful challenges awaiting you this year!

My challenge theme is "Relax, Unwind, get in a Beach State of Mind!" Anything beachy goes! Sitting on a sandy beach watching the sunrise or sunset, swimming, sunbathing, collecting shells, boating, sitting on the dock, the possibilities are endless!

Uploading tips:
  • It is recommended that you copy the keyword from the challenge itself to ensure accuracy - and paste it into the title and keyword areas to help our moderators keep things sorted out! Please separate keywords with a comma.
  • Have fun!!

Thank you to the beach sample makers for giving us lots of inspiration! Your creative projects are truly appreciated.
Attached Thumbnails
DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-img_1884c.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-img_1399b.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-06_09_22_dtgd_vickie_sm_by_smadson.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-7_20_22_beach_by_vickie_y.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-anniversary31_by_cheermom.jpg  

DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-dsc01886_2_by_snietje.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-dtgd_beach_by_taclary.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-dtgd22vickiey_annsforte3_beach_bookmark_by_annsforte3.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-dtgd22vickiey_annsforte3_sails_up_close_by_annsforte3.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-dtgd22vickiey_annsforte3_three_sails_by_annsforte3.jpg  

DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-dtgd22vickiey_annsforte3_weeds_on_a_beach_by_annsforte3.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-dtgd22vickiey_by_raduse.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-img_8104_by_ruby-heartedmom.jpeg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-kc_rubbernecker_5314-03d_beach_bag_3_right_by_kittie747.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-unbenanntdtgd22vickiey_by_gutsport56.png  

DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-1cfdab8e-2784-4b5c-b505-984d5f96b57e_by_sgc.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-stacey_by_angelladcrockett.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-7-20-22-seashells.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-7-20-22-beach-paradise.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-dtgd22vickiey_by_bejoyce.jpg  

Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Stamp'n In The Light

Received 210 Likes on 139 Posts
Default DTGD22raduse Retro Rubber Challenge July 20th

Challenge Summary: Retro Rubber
Keyword:DTGD22raduse
Hostess: Bonnie (raduse)
Challenge Gallery: Click here

Hello and welcome to the 15th anniversary of Dare to Get Dirty! For this year's challenge, we are opening the doors to EVERYONE so that you can see what the Fan Club members have been enjoying as a favorite perk for a decade and a half!

Join us by participating in these challenges, uploading your cards to our gallery with each challenge keyword, and sharing your cards on social media during the event - be sure and tag us and use hashtags #splitcoaststampers and #DTGD2022 to be eligible for special social media prizes!We all have stamps, sets, or inks, we bought when we first started stamping.

My challenge is a retro rubber one. We all have those stamp(s), stamp sets, etc that have been collecting dust as we get excited with the newest stamping goodies out there. Now go find, dig out, and dust off those stamps and fall in love with them all over again. When you upload, tell us in your description how old your stamp(s), or inks, are.

Please try to include DTGD22raduse at the start of your title for this challenge to help everyone in the administration of the challenges. Not sure what to do, be inspired by the F4A634 - Renewal
challenge. I look forward to seeing your creations.

Uploading tips: All entries MUST have the correct keyword for the challenge and they must be uploaded to the Dare to Get Dirty Challenge Gallery - look for it near the top of the gallery listing. It is recommended that you copy the keyword from the challenge itself to ensure accuracy. Please separate keywords with a comma. Have fun!

I would like to thank all my Dirty Girl sample makers. I really appreciate you.
Attached Thumbnails
DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-dtgd22raduse.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-dtgd22raduse_annsforte3_a_hummer_by_annsforte3.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-dtgd22raduse_by_lovinpaper.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-flamingooldstampset_by_cheermom.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-dtgd_old_by_taclary.jpg  

DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-img_8087_by_ruby-heartedmom.jpeg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-20220704_093228_by_jkanack.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-10_by_peonysnail.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-06_09_22_dtgd_raduse_sm_by_smadson.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-summer_sampler_by_sunstamper.jpg  

DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-dtgd22raduse_by_snietje.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-7_20_22_nellie_by_vickie_y.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-f8c1712f-1a05-43ac-a74c-b17e32c10f83_by_sgc.jpg  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 64 Likes on 31 Posts

Challenge Summary: Winged Creatures!
Keyword:DTGD22yoorah
Hostess: Yoo-Rah (yoorah)

Welcome to Dare To Get Dirty 2022! Thank you fan club members for all your continued support of Splitcoaststampers. For my challenge, create a card using a winged creature (or a dozen creatures -be it birds, bees, butterflies or planes!). Remember, the actual challenge details are a secret and are for Fan Club members only but do remember to include DTGD22yoorah in the keyword when you upload for a chance to win some fabulous prizes.

Uploading tips: All entries MUST have the correct keyword for the challenge and they must be uploaded to the Dare to Get Dirty Challenge Gallery. We you copy the keyword from the challenge itself to ensure accuracy.

And thank you sample makers for these beautiful samples!
Attached Thumbnails
DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-dtgd22yoorah.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-dtgd22yoorah_annsforte3_bee_day_by_annsforte3.jpeg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-dtgd22yoorah_jaybee_by_jay_bee.jpeg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-dtgd22yoorah_by_raduse.jpeg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-img_3197_by_t_joy.jpeg  

DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-7_20_22_golden_butterflies_by_vickie_y.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-img_7867_by_ruby-heartedmom.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-img_8073_by_ruby-heartedmom.jpeg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-df070_lifestyle.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-img_2285c.jpg  

Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Bionic ChatboxChick

Received 440 Likes on 271 Posts

Challenge Summary: Dear Santa, I was framed... (frame your project or use a Santa on it or both)
Host: JBgreendawn ~ Stacy

Keyword: DTGD22JBgreendawn
Challenge Gallery: Can be seen here
Hi,
& Welcome to the 15th anniversary of Dare to Get Dirty! For this year's challenge, we are opening the doors to EVERYONE so that you can see what the Fan Club members have been enjoying as a favorite perk for a decade and a half!

This year I have noticed a trend in my own cardmaking that things have become flatter and flatter as I do not enjoy standing in line in the post office but, that being said I also enjoy seeing how other people add frames to their art to elevate it. I picked up a stamp from Whipper Snapper Designs a few months ago that really does read "Dear Santa, I was framed" and that tickled my funny bone. So, that is this challenge please use a frame on what ever you would like to create. if that is not in the cards for you today, I know this is a crazy amount of challenges this week. Perhaps adding in a Santa will get you one more thing done for December. or you can do both. Thanks for playing along with us.
As a side note, when I took this spot in the line up it was because it was open without checking the calendar. and Yes, you guessed it I will be driving all day for work today when this goes live so I will be enjoying your creations later tonight.

I hope you enjoy these challenges & Thanks so much for your support.

I would like to thank all my fabulous Sample makers if you click these photos they should enlarge for your viewing pleasure.
Attached Thumbnails
DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-dtgd22jbgreendawn_wcw104_annsforte3_circle_the_skies_santa_by_annsforte3.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-santaframed_by_cheermom.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-dtgd22jbgreendawn_jaybee_by_jay_bee.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-dtgd22jbgreendawn_by_raduse.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-dtgd22jbgreendawn_by_card_crazy.jpg  

DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-7_20_22_fun_frog_by_vickie_y.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-dtgd22jbgreendawn_by_yoorah.jpeg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-img_1404.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-img_7985_by_ruby-heartedmom.jpeg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-dtgd22jbgreendawn_by_snietje.jpg  

DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-dtgdme-jbgreendawn.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-dtgd22jbgreendawn_annsforte3_penguin_santa_by_annsforte3.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-01c6d696-f277-4d06-be21-30c622829a6b_by_sgc.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-06_09_22_dtgd_jbreeden_sm_by_smadson.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-dtgd22jbgreendawn_03_by_maryr917.jpg  

DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-3f780345-962e-44a7-8fc1-f1541d8ae232_by_miss_boo.jpeg  

My Blog
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 37 Likes on 25 Posts

Challenge Summary: Trash Rescue
Keyword: DTGD22rubyheartedmomB
Hostess: Beverly aka ruby-heartedmom
Challenge Gallery: Click HERE Gallery at Splitcoaststampers

I have been spending the summer helping my MIL recover from an injury. I grabbed a stack of card-making supplies as I hurredly packed, but, of course, it wasn't enough stuff! Every day I scan her junk mail for colorful envelopes or magazine photos that I can add to a card design. I have also picked up nature items outside and used the negative punch outs from my Paper Pumpkin kits. Then I raided my FIL's office trash can and found file folders and unused, time-yellowed labels.

It's a fun scavenger hunt, so don't feel sorry for me. I'm not as desperate as that sounds since I have received a care package from a friend, found a Hobby Lobby, and placed an online order. Truth be told, I always have had a tendency to reuse and upcycle things. Even in grade school I used comics to create collages and my Mom used newsprint to wrap gifts. What's in your trash can?

My challenge to you is to rescue something that you would normally throw away. Use it on a card. Your card will not look like trash when you are done. It will truly be a one-of-a-kind design.

So what's YOUR scavenger hunt item?!?! This is a scavenger hunt where YOU get to make the list...

Include the keyword DTGD22 (in addition to my keyword) to show up in the entire, glorious Dare to Get Dirty '22 gallery. Do this for each of your cards!
Attached Thumbnails
DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-img_1445.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-img_8081_by_ruby-heartedmom.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-img_8015_by_ruby-heartedmom.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-dtgd22ruby-heartedmom_by_raduse.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-dtgd22ruby-heartedmomb_annsforte3_northern_pintails_by_annsforte3.jpg  

DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-dtgd22rubyheartedmomb_by_card_crazy.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-001_by_peonysnail.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-kasey_by_angelladcrockett.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-dsc01933_2_by_snietje.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-b02d85a4-e7a3-478f-9616-dfe8791982fb_by_sgc.jpg  

DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-shirt_tag_by_vickie_y.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-dtgd22rubyheartedmom_annsforte3_tools_bench_-_front_by_annsforte3.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-dtgd22rubyheartedmom_annsforte3_tools_bench_-_inside_by_annsforte3.jpg  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Swapper of the Month March 2013

Received 1,908 Likes on 1,472 Posts
Arrow A Piece-ful Flower Garden

Challenge Summary: A Piece-ful Flower Garden
Keyword: DTGD22ForestRanger
Hostess: Jeanette (Forest Ranger)
Upload Deadline: Friday, July 29th, 11:59 p.m. CT

Welcome back to another day of Dare to Get Dirty! I hope you're enjoying the challenges and finding time to get creative every day.

There's something piece-ful about a flower garden... so my challenge is to create a floral card that includes some paper-piecing.

Many MANY thanks to those who made samples for my challenge! I appreciate you very much!
Attached Thumbnails
DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-dtgd22forestranger_annsforte3_flower_pieces_by_annsforte3.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-dtgd22forestranger_by_lovinpaper.jpeg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-dtgd22forestranger_jaybee_by_jay_bee.jpeg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-img_3201_by_t_joy.jpeg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-img_1871.jpg  

DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-img_1367x.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-img_8090_by_ruby-heartedmom.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-dsc01883_2_by_snietje.jpeg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-gardner_book_card_2_by_snietje.jpeg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-dtgd22forestranger_by_raduse.jpg  

DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-hugs_by_vickie_y.jpeg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-febf77f4-21ec-4d71-93f6-c378a1ab2703_by_sgc.jpeg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-img_5672_by_forest_ranger.jpeg  
DT: Blue Knight Rubber Stamps
Find Me on Instagram
According to Albert Einstein, "Creativity is contagious, pass it on."

Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Reaching for the Stars

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Challenge Summary: Black on Black
Keyword: DTGD22LMcAree
Hostess: Lori

i hope you’re having fun this week with the challenges! I love single color cards, particularly white on white but have recently fallen in love with black on black. It can be more challenging but so much fun!! My challenge to you is to make a black on black card! If you need a jump start, there are some amazing cards from my sample makers!
Attached Thumbnails
DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-img_1441.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-001_by_peonysnail.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-7_21_22_blk_on_blk_by_vickie_y.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-647dc5b8-2992-4b0c-8ba2-7024cd4aeadc_by_sgc.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-20220706_100534_by_jkanack.jpg  

DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-dtgd22lmcaree_annsforte3_black_bird_by_annsforte3.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-dtgd22lmcaree_annsforte3_butterfly_notes_by_annsforte3.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-dtgd22lmcareee_2_by_lazylizard.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-dtgd22lmcree_by_raduse.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-img_8112_by_ruby-heartedmom.jpg  

DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-651397db-b61d-4402-b512-9a19b0e91803.jpg  

Dirty Dozen Alumni
My
Blog
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 79 Likes on 67 Posts

Challenge Summary: Critters Galore
Keyword: DTGD22SunstamperB

Are we having fun yet?

Critters are everywhere! Real or imaginary, pets or in the wild, in the zoo or in the forest. My challenge to you is to use a critter on your card. Have fun with it!

Once again, thanks to my Dirty Girl pals for making samples for my challenge.
Attached Thumbnails
DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-7_21_22_blast_from_the_past_by_vickie_y.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-desert_party_by_sunstamper.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-27d87dfb-79ad-40b9-b242-396365e06cb6_by_sgc.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-crittersbday_by_cheermom.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-dsc01800_by_snietje.jpg  

DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-dtgd22sunstamperb_2_by_raduse.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-dtgd22sunstamperb_annsforte3_koala_tree_by_annsforte3.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-dtgd22sunstamperb_annsforte3_with_you_by_annsforte3.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-dtgd22sunstamperb_by_bejoyce.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-dtgd22sunstamperb_by_card_crazy.jpg  

DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-dtgd22sunstamperb_by_raduse.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-dtgd22sunstamperb_dtgd22cdimick_annsforte3_giraffe_family_by_annsforte3.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-img_3193_by_t_joy.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-img_7853_by_ruby-heartedmom.jpeg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-img_8098_by_ruby-heartedmom.jpg  

DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-unbenanntdtgd22sunstamperb_by_gutsport56.png   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-img_1286-b.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-c62d5424-03b1-49ce-98bf-ed88d1fb7cb3.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-d717f920-a656-424e-956b-32c06fcedd34.jpeg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-f26496fa-37d0-44c8-8938-615864473f75.jpeg  

DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-e4ce6445-4743-45bb-80ae-971f7a77cfd1.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-27296e15-0d82-4bfc-b127-b936e158f714.jpeg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-b4399dcb-c8e4-4d5e-aeca-cd0fd5868f82.jpeg  
SCS BRAK Coordinator

Received 363 Likes on 246 Posts

Challenge Summary: It's All About the Glitter
Keyword: DTGD22taclary
Challenge Gallery: Check out the gorgeous gallery HERE.
Remember - keep the details of each challenge here a secret when you upload your cards

Hello! There are plenty of fun challenges again this year so I hope you are enjoying the Dare to Get Dirty challenges and using your stash.

For my challenge I would like to see some glitter. It can be glitter paper or even add some glitter to your stamped image.

I look forward to seeing your creations but remember the actual challenge details are secret so don't include them in your card descriptions or titles or comments.

Please try to include DTGD22taclary at the start of your title for this challenge to help everyone in the administration of the challenges.

I want to say a BIG BIG thank you to my sample makers for their gift of creativity and time!
Attached Thumbnails
DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-dtgd22.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-7_21_22_smile_by_vickie_y.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-dtgd22taclary_annsforte3_sparkling_flowers_by_annsforte3.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-dtgd22taclary_by_raduse.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-dtgd22taclary_jaybee_by_jay_bee.jpg  

DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-img_1390blog.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-frame-card.jpeg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-dtgd22taclary_by_snietje.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-noel-card.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-9b7eb93d-1f27-4394-bd33-79cb4ed1d71f_by_sgc.jpg  

DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-cmas_sparkle_stars_hb_by_hbrown.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-dtgd22taclary_2_by_lazylizard.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-dtgd22taclary_annsforte3_glitter_trees_by_annsforte3.jpg  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 1,400 Likes on 590 Posts
Default DTGD22McSchmidtyB

Challenge Summary: Seeing Stripes
Keyword: DTGD22McSchmidtyB
Challenge Gallery: Seeing Stripes

For this year's challenge, SCS is opening the doors to EVERYONE so that you can see what the Fan Club members have been enjoying as a favorite perk for a decade and a half!

Use Stripes on your card 1/4" or so- use up the scraps!
Attached Thumbnails
DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-img_1355.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-b7_21_22_stripes_by_vickie_y.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-b7f0b2267-3fb2-4340-b519-941d6d03d33f_by_sgc.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-b20220627_172053_by_asweetjewel.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-b20220715_095422_by_jkanack.jpg  

DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-bdtgd22mcschmidtyb_2_by_lazylizard.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-bdtgd22mcschmidtyb_annsforte3_butterfly_wishes_by_annsforte3.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-bdtgd22mcschmidtyb_annsforte3_celebration_strips_by_annsforte3.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-bdtgd22mcschmidtyb_annsforte3_pink_and_white_flowers_by_annsforte3.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-bdtgd22mcschmidtyb_ccc22dec_annsforte3_christmas_journey_by_annsforte3.jpg  

DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-bimg_8060_by_ruby-heartedmom.jpeg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-bkitegirlstrips_by_cheermom.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-bstriped_daisies_friend_hb_by_hbrown.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-bunbenanntdtgd22shelly_by_gutsport56.png   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-b06_09_22_dtgd_shelly_sm_by_smadson.jpg  

DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-dtgdmcschmidtybhbday.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-dtgdmcschmidtybcowboys.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-amarypeacockbirthdaycarduploadfile_by_papercrafter40.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-awovenpanelhappybirthdaycarduploadfile_by_papercrafter40.jpg  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 1,731 Likes on 648 Posts

Challenge Summary: All Creatures Great & Small
Keyword: DTGD22JRHolbrookB
Hostess: Gracie aka JRHolbrook
Upload Deadline: Friday, July 29, 11:59 a.m. Central

There are so many wonderful challenges awaiting you this year! So glad you are joining us!! Have fun!

My challenge to you is to create a card Christmas card that includes animals and/or birds. Get a head start on your Christmas cards this year!

Uploading tips:
  • Have fun!!
Attached Thumbnails
DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-img_1875dtgd.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-merry-everything.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-img_1406.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-all-us.jpeg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-dsc01831_2_by_snietje.jpeg  

DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-img_8076_by_ruby-heartedmom.jpeg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-img_3198_by_t_joy.jpeg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-dtgd22_jrholbrook_04_by_maryr917.jpeg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-dtgd22jrholbrookb_jaybee_by_jay_bee.jpeg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-7_21_22_foxes_by_vickie_y.jpeg  

DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-dtgd22jrholbrookb_by_raduse.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-dtgd22jrholbrookb_annsforte3_holiday_mice_by_annsforte3.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-dtgd22jrholbrookb_annsforte3_beary_nice_christmas_by_annsforte3.jpg  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 45 Likes on 28 Posts
Default DTGD22ASweetJewel Chat Thread

Challenge Summary: Sweets and Jewels
Keyword: DTGD22asweetjewel
Hostess:
asweetjewel
Upload Deadline: Friday, July 29th,11:59 PM, Central Time
Welcome to Dare to Get Dirty!
We're so glad you are here to join in the fun!
My challenge is a play on my user name. Make a card that has something sweet or a jewel on it, or both, a sweet and a jewel. Sweet ideas could be an image, word, sentiment, etc. Jewels can be an image or embellishment, etc. It's pretty open, and I can't wait to see your creations.

Thank you to all of the fabulous Dirty Girls who made samples for my challenge, it is much appreciated!
Attached Thumbnails
DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-img_1882dtgd.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-img_1397b.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-20220713_165122_by_asweetjewel.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-20220713_165746_by_asweetjewel.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-7_21_22_sweet_summer_by_vickie_y.jpg  

DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-8a58d3ff-406e-42a5-8b9e-b9596a9c55af_by_sgc.jpeg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-dtgd22asweetjewel_03_by_maryr917.jpeg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-dtgd22asweetjewel_2_by_lazylizard.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-dtgd22asweetjewel_annsforte3_apple_preserves_by_annsforte3.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-dtgd22asweetjewel_annsforte3_apple_tag_by_annsforte3.jpg  

DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-dtgd22asweetjewel_annsforte3_sweet_things_by_annsforte3.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-dtgd22asweetjewel_annsforte3_sweet_treat_by_annsforte3.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-dtgd22asweetjewel_by_raduse.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-img_8067_by_ruby-heartedmom.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-dsc01948_2_by_snietje.jpeg  

DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-dsc01914_2_by_snietje.jpeg  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 2,251 Likes on 875 Posts
Default DTGD22annsforte3B Chat Thread

Challenge Summary: Butterflies and Banners
Keyword: DTGD22annsforte3B
Hostess: Ann aka annsforte3
Upload Deadline:

Welcome to the final day of Dare To Get Dirty!

Hope you are all having a great time with the challenges!
My challenge is a very simple one and I think it is something that all of you have in your stash!

The challenge is to add at least one butterfly and one banner to your card!
More of course will get you extra virtual cookies!!

Many thanks to all of the wonderful individuals that have made such amazing sample cards for my challenge! You are so appreciated!!
Attached Thumbnails
DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-dtgd22annsforte3b-annsforte3-birthday-wings.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-dtgd22annsforte3b-annsforte3-live-butterflies.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-dtgd22annsforte3b-annsforte3-out-grass.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-butterflyballoon2_by_cheermom.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-dtgd22annsforte3b_by_raduse.jpg  

DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-dtgd22annsforte3b_jaybee_by_jay_bee.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-img_1436.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-dtgd22annsforte3b_by_snietje.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-dtgd22annsforte3b_2_by_snietje.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-3db8da1f-fa16-4511-9714-48758025aef7_by_sgc.jpg  

DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-06_09_22_dtgd_ann_otto_2_sm_by_smadson.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-butterfly_banner_by_vickie_y.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-20220703_121653_by_jkanack.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-img_8074_by_ruby-heartedmom.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-dtgd22annsforte3b_by_berlycece.jpg  

DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-dtgd22annsforte3b-wcw107-annsforte3-butterfly-fun.jpg  
Splitcoast Gallery Moderator
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

Received 27 Likes on 25 Posts
Default DTGD22simplybeautiful Chat Thread

Challenge Summary: Celebrate Good Times
Keyword: DTGD22simplybeautiful

I can't believe it the last day to the DTGD challenges, I am always a little sad when it ends.
I love celebrations, every summer I have my family over for the 4th of July and I always make an invitation to send out to them to come and celebrate with us. I have attached this years invitation below.
My challenge to you is to make a celebration invitation/card. There are so many things you can celebrate, a new baby, a wedding, a birthday and many more.
A Huge thanks goes out to all my lovely sample makers!

Attached Thumbnails
DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-img_1975.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-img_1435.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-02_by_peonysnail.jpeg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-2dbd6c8f-18ad-40b6-a67a-3f025213c73c_by_miss_boo.jpeg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-50dad347-98f0-4e26-8154-00fd57442c62_by_sgc.jpeg  

DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-dsc01893_2_by_snietje.jpeg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-dtgd22simplybeautiful_annsforte3_celebrate_christmas_by_annsforte3.jpeg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-dtgd22simplybeautiful_annsforte3_noel_holiday_by_annsforte3.jpeg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-dtge22simplybeautiful_by_raduse.jpeg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-img_7921_by_ruby-heartedmom-1-.jpeg  

DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-rebeccabirthdaycarduploadfile_by_papercrafter40.jpeg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-vsn618222.jpg   DTGD22 Master Challenge Thread-pcas7222.jpg